• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    ((Umm... dude, Klepto, the Eevee, was going for your trousers. Using thief. It's kind of hard to avoid an attack that pretty much automatically steals something from you when it's launched by a Pokemon that should really be much faster then any human... especially since the attack came from behind. I'll let it slide this time, but if you do this again, Kyle will eat you. I'm serious.))

As the kid moved away, something clicked in Kyle's brain- this must be another chosen one, the one from ice. He recognized his face from the dossier that Psi-Town, as he called his homeland, had compiled. Nice to know that at least one face was accurate. At the moment, however, he was more concerned with humiliating this kid. The guy had talked to him like a baby, in public no less, and he was going to get back at him if it required every ounce of energy he had. With a roar, he teleported behind the slush master, and made a wild grab for his leg, attempting to pull him over.

<Kyle... listen. Don't go for his pants.>

As Kyle moved, time seemed to slow down while he answered Kadabra. <Why?>

<I read his mind... you don't want to know what's down there.>

<I do now... is he really a girl or something?>

<No clue, really. I only looked at his undergarments.>

<Oh, what, is he wearing his Monday undies on Friday?>

<Nothing so serious, but I sense a troubled past here. Take revenge by all means, but make sure that you don't go too far.>

<Aye, aye, Officer Fred.>

<Don't call me that!>

<Whatever.>

Time seemed to return to normal speed as Kyle continued his mad dash toward his enemy's legs.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Leave the pants alone...

(*)(IC)(*)​

"Dude!" A face of horror spread across Dude's features as he watched the silly antics of the psychic child in front of him. What exactly was he hoping to achieve by ridding another male of his pants? The idea seemed rather suggestive. It was definitely an action Dingdong would frown upon; simply ridiculous to say least.

"Makuhita!" Mandonutz encouraged his trainer with a punch to his shin.

"Okay, okay, I'll do something about it," Dude reluctantly agreed. He cracked his knuckles in preparation before speeding right after Kyle. In a firm grip, he caught hold of the psychic – or psychotic - child's collar, pulling him back to a halt. He turned the boy around, fixing hard ocean-blue eyes on him.

"Dude, I promise you that there's nothing in that kid's pants that you aren't familiar with already…" Assuming Kyle was a guy, of course. Perhaps all that talk about ice-cream earlier made the boy want to … suck on something. Dude cringed at the thought. The thing that disgusted him the most was how desperate he seemed to strip the young lad down. Never had he seen somebody turn completely psychotic for such a perverted cause. Was his luck with the ladies so bad that he had to resort to these tactics?

"Besides, this is a public place." He finally let go of the boy's collar. "Keep it clean."

Rumbles began to tremble on Mondonutz's tummy. Both Dude and his Makuhita remembered how hungry they were. Especially since they had failed to get that ice-cream they so desired to earlier during the day.

"Talk about time flying. One second we were contemplating what ice cream to buy, the next we lost our appetites, and then soon after we get hungry again!" Dude and Mondonutz shrugged together. "What do you say we follow that kid into Pizza Hut and get ourselves something to eat?"

Mondonutz nodded with a grin on his face. Side by side, they walked towards the Pizza retailer.

(*)(*)(*)

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "It's not like that, dip! I was trying to humiliate him for making fun of me in public! Do I have to add you to my list of 'people I want to murder' as well?" Kyle screeched, flailing wildly as Dude deposited him on the ground.

<Kyle... follow him.>

"What the heck?" Kyle asked, staring at the spot where Kadabra seemed to be floating in front of him.

<I said go with him. He'll be a better companion then ice-boy over there. I just did a quick mind-scan, and he's got about as big of an inferiority complex as it gets. I think you've scared him enough for now.>

<Yeah, whatever. Let's roll> replied Kyle, before yelling "Klepto! Neo! Roll out! We're going after that uber macho Ero-Senin type guy!"

<I thought Ero-Senin had something to do with hermits...> said Neo, as he leapt into Kyle's outstretched arms, while Klepto leaped onto his shoulder.

"Doesn't matter," replied his trainer as he began to follow the larger child toward the Pizzeria, "I address any pervert with the words Ero-Senin. It's like a title of honor for a guy like him.>

<Hmph. Doesn't matter. The Matrix will own us all in the end.> muttered Neo, as he returned to his headgames.

<Oh, sure bud, you think you're The One. Whateva. Don't bother me with all of that 'Super Kung-Fu master' shtick.> grumbled Klepto, as he too began reflecting.

Meanwhile, Kadabra continued his quick "Mind-Scan" of the other chosen one. Being a spirit, he only had limited access to the young man's mind- only enough to see that his name was Dude, his hero was someone named "King Dingdong", and he happened to be single and obsessively looking. Well, that and he was entertaining the notion that Kyle was gay. The spirit snorted- nothing could be farther from the truth. Kyle was enough of a womanizer in his own right, it simply took the correct stimulus to reveal that particular aspect of his persona. Silently, he relayed this information to Kyle's memory banks where it sat, awaiting usage.

As Kyle received the info, he 'ported ahead, appearing beside the more muscular trainer. "You know, Dude, I'm not really gay... you do realize that I was trying to flag him and make him look like an idiot in revenge, right? Oh, sorry, I forgot, my name is Kyle, and I would enjoy being your pupil in the art of being a complete and utter womanizer- not! Jeez, I'm feeling wired and I think I'll just keep talking to pass the time and look, I'm already there!" he babbled, before teleporting to the front of the pizzeria, and swinging the door open. "Welcome to Disneyworld," he said in a mock-serious voice.

Last edited:

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    (("So there's this giant teabag, and ... -tapers off-

Sorry; I didn't see Killer's post about the pizza place. So ja. Here I am, back from GATE camp and being attacked by hayfever. >//<))

Geniveve blinked. Things went on so quickly these days. Ace wandered off to Ho-oh-knows-where, and the ice-child started sniggering at something or other before addressing the psychic-child in such a way that one might speak to a young child. It appeared not to have been the best move he could have made, for as Dude disappeared to find some ice-cream, the psychic-child and his pokémon made a sneak-attack on the kid's pants. Geniveve turned away, just in case. Dude turned back as Ace led him away to a pizza parlour, along with the rest of the crowd, and Geniveve simply started walking along as well, not quite sure what to make of the situation. The psychic-child was already there - no doubt making use of his psychic abilities. What did they called it? Tele ... telekene ... no ... telepath ... teleport ... teleportation! That was it. Geniveve snapped her fingers in her moment of triumph, then dashed forward toward the head of the crowd. She flicked back her hair, being careful to avoid Blitz, who still appeared to be regarding Dude with some suspicion. She proceeded to walk about three feet to Dude's left, watching him and both the ice- and psychic-children out of the corner of her eye.

~

Blitz grumbled something under his breath and buried his face in his mistress' hair. She seemed to be watching him and a few other males in the group almost playfully, as a cat would stalk its prey. The eevee glared into the chestnut-brown locks that bobbed along cheerily as Geniveve walked, contemplating possible solutions. The most obvious would be to take Geniveve from the situation entirely, but then ... wouldn't that be just a little selfish? Blitz looked up, pondering. Of course not. He only had his mistress' best interests at heart. Whatever decision he made would be for her own good, not his. Tan ears and tail flicked in unison, affirming the eevee's thoughts. Selfish meant to do something that would benefit only oneself, but in finding some way to take Geniveve from this rush of hormone-ridden male specimens of the human species, he was saving said innocent young girl from an existance of vulgarity. These others were so common, and not at all worthy of Blitz's mistress. Perching himself solidly on his mistress' shoulder, the eevee smirked to himself as his mind concocted outrageous plans to go back home with Geniveve.

Last edited:

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    OOC:Hey every1 i'm back!!!! who you ask? well since i forgot my email and password after the site thingy and my self being grounded , i'm using this account , it's me ryuhooh_rayquaza! I'll start reading the parts I missed and I'll get back to the roleplay , if that's okay?? -_-
    and I also notice there's a time skip , sorry for being gone so long.......... I'll make sure I write down my password this time!!! =P

Before I got to the pokemon center , I saw a kid who was crying , sitting by something very strange....
    "What is it?" I asked. I saw that there was a skitty stuck in the ground , with only it's head showing.I was almost convinced that someone murdered it , but there was no blood."Hey , kid , I'll get that skitty out of there in no time!" I was confident of ground type problems , mostly cause those are the things I solve , mostly , being the ground guy.
    <GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr> Groudon's spirit was starting to wake up , charging his energy to dig into the ground. I was a ninja kind of guy/fan because I find them with their powers cool , so I put my hands into the tiger seal and I spun , digging into the ground.I saw that this was a sewer line . Again I was confident but held my nose."Alright , mudkip, come out and use water gun to weaken the place that skitty's in!"
    Soon the skitty was freed by sandshrew , who came out and used poison sting on the wall after mudkip drenched it , and i went back up with the skitty...
    "Here you go."I gave her her skitty and she thanked me and , out of nowhere gave me a soothe bell. " It makes a pokemon holding it more friendly towards you!" she said. "Thank you." I replied. Then I heard , all of a sudden , a large yelling , though I only heard part of it , it seemed pretty interesting, and my curiosity got the best of me. I heard something like this , "-Do I have to add you to my list of 'people I want to murder' as well?" When I got there ,Ace , Geniveve , and two other people were there , one looked like a psychotic man , who had no sense of any kind of style (except the style for people who have to be strapped up at those psychotic places.) ,and a muscular kind of guy , who took Ace and the psycho to somewhere , and looking at my guidebook , they were going to Pizza Hut. "Hmmmmm....." my curiosity again took me by force and I followed them , right after Geniveve.
    <Grrrrrrrrrr...... Daisuke do you have to keep stalking and following others....?> Groudon said through the blue orb.Groudon obviously just woke up , and he hated my curiosity.
    "Not always , just when it's something interesting......" I replied. Then I saw the eevee , who had an evilish look on its face. "And I don't trust that eevee..."
    I was thinking of those two guys , the muscle guy and the psycho . Since they were hanging around Ace and Geniveve , I decided that they were chosen ones , I saw makuhita next to 'Ultimate Muscle' kid , and a psyduck next to 'Dr.Evil" A.K.A the psycho. Psycho was probably the psychic and muscle kid was probably the fighting type guy. "This .... can get interesting." I looked at the time , STILL alot of time to kill. " I don't smell bad.... so I won't take a shower...... yet."

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I noitced everyone started to come into Pizza Hut. As i suspected the Psycho adn the Macho guys were fighting, it was natural or at least i thought. I mean, when would psychic and fighting type trainers ever get along? I sighed and looked up and saw 5 platters of different kidsn of pizza be placed down onto the table. The seats were red and cushiony and when i looked up at the table again i saw many pitchers of any kind of pop you could think of, as well as a few pots of different kidsn of tea, adn a pitcher of water. Man, i didn't think i ordered so much, oh well. I grabbed a plate and 5 pieces of pepperoni pizza, i was a fusys eater and i didn't like anything fancy on it. I began to dig into the first slice when i realized that I could really use a drink. I grabbed a mug from the centre of the table and also grabbed a pitcher of Orange pop and fillied the mug to the top. I sipped on the rim to make sure nothing spilt. I then began to chug down the pop as well as the pizza. Another 5 pizzas were brought out, but these weren't for us, they were for the pokemon. I sent out all three adn let them eat as well. About 3 slices in, i finsihed my mug of pop, so i grabbed a smaller ceramic glass and poured some tea in, and mixed it in with some sugar and milk. I began to drink it slwoly, alternating between drinking tea and eating endless amounts of pizza, i couldn't have felt any mroe happier, eating pizza.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    OOC:Oi, here come the spelling mistakes again =P

I sat down at a table with nobody in it.I don't think that they noticed me yet , except for Ace , who was looking at us when we came in. I wanted to laugh at the psycho for his looks , but , knowing his spirit is psychic,he could probably read my mind.....
    I ordered a coke and a pizza, I'll never eat that much so I gave some to mudkip and sandshrew, onix was outside eating. I was sipping my coke when all of a sudden....
    "pfft.." uh-oh , here comes the laugh.
    <Daisuke , don't do it...> Groudon said.
    "Pfffffft...." I couldn't help it. It was gonna come out.
    <Oh ho-oh please let this end without anybody getting killed or broken bones...> Groudon prayed...
    And that's when it happened....
    "BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! YOU have no sense of style , PSYCHO!!!!" I also spit soda all over him while saying that , a bad idea.....
    <....Daisuke if I was alive and human I would slap you silly....> Groudon told me....This wasn't gonna be good....

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Twitch.

Kyle's face contorted into a grimace that resembled nothing less then a squashed tomato being forced down the mouth of a dead machop- something Kyle saw in most nightmares, actually. With a roar, he turned, balled his fist, threw his arm forward- then stopped.

Kadbra, will you do a mind-scan first?

I'd be glad to.

There were a few moments of silence.

Kyle, bad news- this guy has Groudon.

So?

Keh. Alright, all I was able to get besides that was that he's a ninja poser.

Oh, lovely. Well, time to see if my Naruto imitation is up to snuff.

I'm going to just watch this. I'll have some fun.

Time (for Kyle) returned to normal speed, as all of this had taken place in a few heartbeats. With a flash of light, he dissapeared, then reappeared directly behind the counter. "Observe!" he called, "The ancient shinobi art! Throw-lots-of-soda-at-heckler no jutsu!"

With that, he grabbed the nearest soda cup, which just happened to belong to the kid who seemed to be leader here, and launched it directly at his face. That wasn't all, however- in a burst of light, Kyle was behind him again, launching a ninja-style punch at the back of his head, and screaming "NOBODY INSULTS MY STYLE! NOBODY, YOU SHAMELESS SHINOBI-RIP-OFF POSER! EAT MY ULTRA FAST LIGHTNING MEGA-DEATH FIST!" (Actually, he yelled it so fast that it sounded more like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" but that doesn't really matter, now does it?)

Neo, meanwhile, sat with Klepto, both nursing bruises from where they had been dropped on the floor. <I vote we stop fightin' boy from muscling in.>

His partner nodded. <You are correct- we cannot risk interference.>

The two then leaped simultaneously at Dude's face- probably not their best idea.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    How DARE he do that!? That made me madder than when Groudons fights a Kyogre. <Daisuke I told you so.> Groudon told me.
    "You injured my pokemon , you read my mind , and you do a freakin' crazy barrage of throwing sodas all over the place and you DARE make a naruto imitation! even though I don't like naruto I still like ninjas! And you will die for that!!!!!You're gonna go to the crazy house now you PSYCHOOOOO!!!!!!" uh-oh , gotta control the anger , or else groudon gets out. But who wouldn't get mad? Hey , he's a psycho too , but I did laugh and spit soda all over him.... I couldn't control it!
    "In the name of ho-oh , you will face the wrath of parkour!" I ran at him then , instead of hitting him , I got the sodas from the kitchen and poured them on him , then I dragged him underground... "Now you're on my turf!!!!" It was completely dark... and nothing to be heard except rumbling from digletts and dugtrio digging. I hit the freak with a righty , then I threw all of my soda cans from my backpack at him after shaking them. What? You expect me to go back up? Then I felt the wierdest sensation....
    "What the..."
    <Daisuke , remember what your father said? If you don't control your anger you go out of control , same with if you take your blue orb chain off.>Groudon reminded me.
    "Grrrrr...... rrrrr...... Okay , I think I can handle it now."
    <Daisuke that's why you should never spit on psychos , especially while laughing at them. You see how he twitched??!!> Groudon , in my mind , was shaking as if something freaky happened, or as if he saw a bad dream.
    "Geez , you really are psychotically freaky." I told him , the psycho , who still had the redness on his face and bruises from the soda cans. " I'll still kill you!!!!"

OOC: Yay! A fight! lol. Anyways , I'm starting to make elemental stones sprites of each character that's in it now. So in about a week I'll probably have a thread on it. And will probably make trainer cards outta them if anybody wants one. =P

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    I noticed the fight going on, and nobody here liked it, except for the two in it, but to me, those two were just idiots. I realized that I would most likely have to pay for this, which was going to suck, so I decided to finish it right now but then they disappeared underground. Now how was I going to stop them if I couldn't reach them. I walked over to where they both disappeared and jumped down the whole and created my own light from creating a continuous spark from my finger. I saw the two, and the ground kid, Daisuke, having some problems, probably coming from his spirit, anyhow, I came down here to make them stop fighting each other, i mean, if they fight each other, we will have a lack of teamwork resulting in failure of retrieving the stones. I dashed behind psycho-man and placed my sparky finger on his Cerebral Cortex (Or whatever it is called) and he dropped, i did the same to the ground kid and dragged them up to the surface and let them lay there, paralyzed on the seats at my table. "You guys are paralyzed, oh and don't try to teleport you freak, it'll just make the paralysis last longer. And guys, don't push it, i can make you paralyzed forever, which i do not wish to do, but I will if I must." I sighed and sat down at my table. "Oh and, i ordered this stuff for everyone, i mean, I don't think I can eat 5 boxes of pizza, now can I?" I closed my eyes as i sat down, I was starting to get full, but the pizza was so yummy, what should I do?!?!

OOC: Hehe, we have a new toolbar on our internet thingy, i can spellcheck now =P

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    OOC:Sweeet i just got that too =P

"Sorry , I just couldn't help it , whenever I see something weird , awkward , or funny , I just laugh....." I said. I still couldn't move but I was still mad about the soda thing."Grr....How long does this last?"
    <What happened now , Daisuke?> Groudon asked , he chuckled right after that.
    "Shut up Groudon....." I told him in an annoyed manner.
    <I felt that electric shock , haha you can't move! I can tell everyone your secrets now since you can't move!>
    "Don't you dare...." I told him.
    <How about the time when you lost your tedd->
    How about the time you cried for almost a half an hour because you lost your little 'sacred' bottle cap that you picked up when you weren't in my body!?And you 'accidentally' started to wet yourself in your sleep while crying huh? How about I tell every single legendary pokemon about that!?"
    <Hey you shut up about that!> He told me.
    "Then don't say anything about my secrets..." I commanded him.
    <fine>
    He just didn't say anything after that , and I think he was going to cry again... "Oh for crying out loud."
    <w-w-w-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!> He bellowed.
    "Youch! Quit you're hurting my ears!!!"

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Slowly Kyle's eyes opened. He breathed only three words.

"Damnit, you woke him up. Now I'm in for it..."

Slowly, but surely, he began to contort. Immediately, his arms, legs, head, and virtually every other appendage began jerking, and a high pitched whine issued from his mouth.

In mid-leap, Klepto and his Psyduck companion changed direction, and rushed to their trainer's side. <Boss, wake up! Snap out of it!> yelled the Eevee.

<He can't hear you Klepto. It's too late. They woke his other side up... and I'm not planning to stick around if that paralysis wears off, are you?> Neo replied, as he slowly began searching for an exit.

<Shiznos... not that freak again. I know it's only temporary, but in this state the Boss will probably get pretty ticked when he finds out what's been going on.>

<No kidding.>

Slowly, the two Pokemon attempted to exit, just as the contortions stopped. Kyle pulled his face up, and slowly and deliberately asked "Which of you two injured me?" Slowly, he began to pull himself to his feet, then stopped, and stared. "Paralysis too? Hmm. No wonder I'm awake."

<We're dead,> Neo muttered.

<No doubts. He'll kill us all.> Klepto replied.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I had been poking the Psycho kid and laughing since he was paralyzed, but when he had started to twitch I ran to Aces table to get some pizza. " Ace, where's the pizza?" I asked seeing that they're wern't any full boxes on the table, I sighed and poured some soda into a cup to wait for an answer from Ace. I saw that the Psycho kid had gotten up, I sweated a little hoping he wouldnt come over. I chugged the rest of my soda and left the table, I walked over to the psycho and waved a hand near his face. Was he dead?

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Slowly, Kyle pulled himself to his feet. "Interesting technique- electricity applied to the brain causes temporary paralysis by messing up signals to the nervous system, correct? Well, don't attempt it again, or I will kill you- I'm not kidding." Whereas before, Kyle's voice had always had a slightly "loony" tone to it, it was now deadly serious, all traces of madness gone. He scanned the room, until he locked eyes with Groudon's keeper. "You, boy," he asked, "tell me your name. You too, Ice and Electrical child. I want to know which one of you is the one who woke me up, or whether all three are. Either that, or you can wait until the details come back. And lightning boy," he paused, then continued in an exact imitation of Ace's earlier voice, "don't even think about paralyzing me or I'll teleport out and leave you behind, so I expect the same respect you would give to any ally. Now, give me some of that pizza." Suddenly, he fell to the ground, began contorting again, then leaped back up.

"Ah! THE MATRIX HAD ME!" Kyle screeched, before looking around. "Oh, I'm back- well at least nobody got hurt. Say, pizza! I'll take a slice," he said, laughing, as he motioned to Klepto, who leaped at the opened pie, grabbed a piece, and returned it to his master. Gratefully accepting it, Kyle took a bite before turning back to Ace. "Please don't do that shocky-finger thing anymore- the less you see of me when I'm sane, the better."

Klepto and Neo, meanwhile, were hugging each other. <Thank God, we're alive! Thank you God!> the Psyduck shouted joyfully, squeezing his furry partner.

<Uh, Neo? Couldja loosen the pressure a bit? I'm hurting a lot right now,> the Eevee commented, tears of relief streaming down his face.

Kadabra simply shook his head. <Next time I let Mewto posess the human. Next time.> he groaned.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    That was freaky , how the psychic kid was suddenly....sane. My paralysis healed up in my legs , but my back was still paralyzed , even though I can stand and walk. "Um... dude , sorry bout earlier , but I can't control myself!"
    < And his curiosity takes over too , and I hate that....> Groudon said in an annoyed tone. "Shaddup! Dude that was , um , kinda freaky , how you turned all sane , and then went back to , well , you know your normal self."
    <Daisuke , no more laughing when I'm awake , or else I'll get my spirit self out to BURN you.> Groudon commanded.
    "Fine , fine , fine , but everyone knows that you're a crybaby already."
    <I am not!!>
    "Whatever." I started eating my pizza , thinking about one thing , Areno Village.Then another thing came onto my mind."Espeo..." I mumbled.

Ullion

Years
    The two were cured from paralysis, luckily for the psycho, i made it so that the spirit wouldn't be affected, it was just luck though, he most likely does not know i only affected his actual body. I didn't bother giving my name, i wasn't in the mood of a 'name fest', i motioned for everyone of the chosen to come and sit and eat, i mean, it was suppertime, not play time. I sighed, where is the lot, i mean, the fire kid isn't here, the ice kid just showed up and Gen is outside with them, i think. Oh well, they're going to miss pizza anyways, shame on them.

I finished up and headed outside, nice and full. I looked down at my watch and say it was 6:00PM, crap, only an hour til my game. Oh well it could wait until the others finished, which i hoped was really soon. My Pokemon had started to run around playing tag in the town square. I sat down on the bench by the Pizza Hut and watched them play. The way they all ran after or away from each other, half the time i couldn't even tell who was 'it'. I felt like joining in, just for kicks, but i was getting slightly tired, and needed to save my energy for later.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    I went outside , not full but satisfied by the slice of pizza I ate. I went to the pokemon center when all of a sudden ...
    " AAAAAH! Help me!!!" someone yelled out.
    <Daisuke it's coming from that field over there.> Groudon told me. I went and found someone running from a rhyhorn." Great , time to catch this one." I sent out mudkip and told it to use water gun.
    "MUUUUDKIIIP!" the attack hit it directly on the side of it's face but it didn't even slow down."Mudkip , tackle it!" the mud fish pokemon rammed it on it's leg , and it grimaced in pain and the rhyhorn started limping. I saw blood coming from its leg , and saw a bullet hole the size of a medium sized jawbreaker. "Poachers...." I mumbled. I looked at the man and saw a net gun perched on his back , and saw the gun that made the hole at his waist. "You shot this rhyhorn!" I yelled at him. He looked injured too , he was holding his leg in pain. I called the police on my pokegear and they arrested him. I had no choice but to catch the injured rhyhorn. I threw a heavy ball at it (provided by the police.) and the ball clicked. I took the ball containing rhyhorn to the pokemon center to get it healed. "Yes sir how may I help you?" Nurse Joy asked.
    "I have a rhyhorn in this ball that was shot by poachers while it was still wild.Can you help it?"I replied.
    "Sure thing." the chanseys took out a big stretcher and six chanseys took the ball and released it onto the stretcher. I was relieved when they took it to the emergency room. I looked at my watch when it said ...
    "Six seventeen!?" I yelled. I went for a change of clothes and got ready. " I don't wanna be late for Ace's game now do I?" I asked myself.
    <You better call your parents to be ready for tomorrow> Groudon said.
    "I already did , and it's gonna be a great time there too!"

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Kyle continued eating his single slice of pizza. It hadn't been the best day- he was pretty ticked. Not only that, but nobody seemed to want to act friendly with him. Jeez, the only reason he had come was that Kadabra had insisted that he would make friends on this trip! Not only that, but his body was still sparking, probably due to that danged finger attack.

Wait a moment- finger attack? How did he use that trick anyway? Only one logical explanation was available- somehow, that kid had tapped into electricity's power, in a manner similar to how his own "sane side" could tap into Kadabra's power in order to stay dominant longer. This led Kyle to one conclusion- he could perform a similar tenchnique himself, with practice- possibly something involving telekinesis. But it would take a while, and in the meantime, he had a song coming on.

"One day in a nuclear age, they may understand our rage," he sang in an off-key voice, "build machines they can't control,
    and bury the waste in a great big hole.
    Power was to become cheap and clean,
    grimy faces were never be seen,
    But deadly for twelve thousand years is carbon fourteen,
    We work the black seam together.."

Klepto covered his ears. <Jeez, the boss is off-key as usual.> he commented.

Neo nodded in agreement. <Be glad- you didn't have to listen to 'Moon Over Bourbon Street'. That one gets worse.>

OOC: Yay... random Sting. Go Sting!

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I couldnt help it, it just came out and I couldnt control it, As soon as I heard Kyle start to sing, I burst out in uncontrollable laughter. His singing was just SO bad, I couldn't help myself, I didn't feel embarrased for the outbreak of laughter cause to other people I looked like some Seven year old kid. I knew laughing was a mistake but I let my mouth slip once more, " Your singing Sucks!" I said to him. I wasn't really scared of him because he was just a lunatic nut with the mentality of a four year old, and did I just say that outloud?

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Kyle stared at the Ice-nut. "Yes, I suck at singing, but at least I do. You, on the other hand, stand there in your shoes and laugh like a little girl. Please, do me a favor? Start talking nice. I'm crazy, not stupid, and my mentality is way above yours. You shouldn't be talking, anyway, Mr. Inferiority Complex. Now, unless you want to play a game of charades with me or be otherwise friendly, I have pizza to eat, and techniques to figure out- for example, our leader's special sparky finger. Thinking about it, all of us have some type of of basic ability- could it be that he tapped into his own power and amplified it? I'm not sure I could do that, but..." his voice trailed off for a moment, and then he began laughing hysterically. "Of course, I can do anything! I'm King of Spain, and I-" he slapped himself, then returned to his talking. "Sorry about that. Anyway, I'm just wondering if the rest of us could learn something like that too." With that, he launched back into another off-key rendition of "We Work the Black Seam".

Klepto and Neo continued staring. It was Klepto who broke the silence. <Yo, Neo- I'm gonna go pick a couple pockets. Wanna help?>

The Psyduck shook his head. <Someone has to keep an eye on our crazy 'boss'. Don't go too far- Smith might get you.> He ended with a shudder.

Klepto rolled his eyes. <Boss isn't the only one in need of therapy.> he quipped, before marching off in search of cash, his left ear twitching in that old, familiar way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back