• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "Ah-hah! I have you my pretties! And your little dogs too!" Kyle screeched as he appeared directly in the midst of the group from the other elemental villages, holding a Pokeball on top of his head. Ever since he had discovered his ability to teleport, he had been using it to surprise people, and simply appearing in the midst of the group did seem like it would be a surprise.

<Kyle, stop quoting the Wizard of Oz. You'll drive me crazy.> said Kadabra, with the tone of someone who knew that his instructions wouldn't be followed.

"Oh, come on! Since when do I listen to you?" Kyle asked indignantly, forgetting that others could hear him. As he spoke, the Pokeball on top of his head burst open, releasing Klepto, the Eevee turned thief, who leapt to Kyle's side. <Yo boss, I think we got some company here.> he thought, relaying the statement to Kyle mentally through Kadabra's psychic ability.

"Yes, my dear, it seems that we are surrounded by random people." said Kyle stepping forward. "Ahoy, random people, do you know who I am? I am the king of Spain, and I created the matrix!"

<Please Lord, have mercy on me.> moaned Kadabra, as he slapped his hand to his forehead.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I looked around. Lots of new faces were appearing, as well as the cluts(I forgot how to spell it XD) who ahd ran into me. Then the psychic kid appearing in the midst of us. "Well, we have lots of new faces around i guess." I moaned, looking at the psychic kid who seemed to eb talking to himself. I assumed that his spirit had communicated with him too, but if they're psychic, you'd think that the kid could just mentally talk to his spirit, especially fi the rest of us could. I sighed and walked i told them all what was going on, "Well, we have a few hours to waste, eat supper then you guys can do whatever you want, I have a basketball agme afetr supper, so if you guys wanna watch with the others here, you're welcome to. Otherwise, your on your own for tonight, oh adn also, if you need a palce to sleep, you canm come to ym house, it is large and empty so don't worry about anything. Last thing, in the morning, we meet at the town square 7:00AM sharp. If you're late, well, i hope you will know your way to Areno village, and yo psycho kid, i don't think you need to worry since you can just teleport anywhere you want." i sighed again and sat down, waiting for the rest of the people to show up. "Oh and by the way, you guys *points to psycho kid and the body-builder* are late." i said with a slight grin on my face.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Wicked Introduction

(*)(IC)(*)​

Dude got back to his feet and dusted his shorts off. He knew he was late and he didn't need any reminders of that. At least the update that the tall, dark boy gave to him and 'the king of Spain' turned out to be useful. "Thanks for catching us up…" Usually he would insert a name at the end of that sentence but since he didn't know any, he left it blank on this occasion.

"Maku!" The Makuhita bowed in appreciation to the jersey-clad boy.

"What do you think you're doing???" Dude's knuckles gently bounced off the Pokémon's head. "You don't need to bow to him!"

Mondonutz raised a trembling fist to his Trainer. "Hita ku ku ma! Makuhita!" Apparently it didn't like the idea of its head being a door to be knocked on.

"Relax, it was just a nudge." Dude rolled his eyes. Sometimes Mondonutz could make such a spectacle of himself. "Thanks for offering us a spot at your house, dude. That's wicked!" Dude and Mondonutz simultaneously struck a pose, crossing their arms above their chests and Dude letting his shades fall over his eyes for a split second before shifting them back up to rest on his forehead. "Yep! A basket ball game!? No doubt we'll be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"Ma!" The Pokémon agreed, raising a round fist into the air.

"By the way, my name's Dude Zurferay and this is my Makuhita," he patted the chubby yellow Pokémon. "I call him Mondonutz. And, together, we're wicked!" The two of them struck the 'wicked' pose again.

"Wait a sec," Dude suddenly realized something. He pointed at the boy who seemed to have a fondness for talking to himself. "You said you're the king of Spain! Even if that's true and even if you did create the Matrix, there is no way you're a better king than King Dingdong!"

"Maku!" Mondonutz nodded his head firmly.

(*)(*)(*)​

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "What? King Dingdong? You mean that weird horny guy from Renga with no respect for women?" Kyle asked, leering at Dude. "I heard that the last time he went to Kokoro, he tried to feel up one of the girls, and she nearly drove him insane with psychic illusions! Dang, I wish I could do that- illusion-ify people, I mean. Oy, and I'm not really the King of Spain, or the creator of the Matrix- and neither is that rock over there. Or that rock over there. Or that... wait! That's it! That tree created the Matrix and is the King of Spain! We must destroy it!" Kyle struck a dramatic pose, then charged the tree (which was barely more then a sapling) and ripped it from the ground. "Now, Spanglish fool, we have you!" he yelled.

<KYLE!>

Kyle dropped the small shrub/sapling and rubbed his head in pain- Kadabra had simply appeared beside him and dealt him a punishing blow on the mental plane with his "spoon of justice".

<Yo, boss, you want I should steal that Fighting Village dude? He's all shiny with sweat...> asked Klepto, staring longingly.

"No, Klepto, stealing sweat from a human of your own gender is perverted and wrong. Which reminds me, we never did figure out what the gender ratio is here." Kyle replied, searching for a single girl. "Jeez, is it all guys here?" he muttered.

Kadabra slapped his forehead again. <At least you're interacting with the rest...> he muttered.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    OOC: Genivive isn't even outside yet.... and also, you shouldn't be able to travel to other villages which is twice in your post, mainly because the villages have been at war, they have only stopped very recently because of this whole event. And also, being from the psychic town doesn't make a person psychic, you are only psychic cuz you are the chosen one. So that emans that the one girl CAN'T use psychic abilities -_-

ohh adn i forogt to add you guys to the main post! XD

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    OOC: Did I say that Kyle told the truth? Being insane, Kyle can say pretty much anything he wants. It isn't necessarily true- he was just trying to have a little bit of fun with the macho fighting guy for dissing his whole "King of Spain" shtick. Additionally, you didn't make it clear that it was impossible to travel to another village- and for a kid who can teleport for short distances, it isn't that hard to keep hidden. I didn't notice Genevieve wasn't outside though. That I messed up on. *goes to edit*.

Ullion

Years
    OOC: ok sorry.... XD i wasn't 100$ sure, but if you're going to eb insane and do soemthin like that,... i suggets to put bracketrs around the stuff just incase we figured, adn for the traveling to another vill, it is allowed, but the fact is, the villagers/guards might not be 100% pleased with seeing you just stroll nito their vill and hit on their girls -_- <---just a thought though XD

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    ((100$ sure? xDD That's a new one.))

Geniveve stuck out her upper lip in a pouting kind of expression. "Well, the Elders weren't exactly hospitable," she remarked to her eevee, who seemed to have settled in the crook of Geniveve's arm. "Not five minutes in there and we're kicked out again, sent off to some dusty old village ..." Blitz nodded and yapped in agreement. "Why, if I had had the chance to say something, I would have given those Elders a piece of my mind!" she declared, apparently getting angrier by the second. There was another sharp bark of approval. Then suddenly ... "Ah-hah! I have you my pretties! And your little dogs too!" Geniveve stopped suddenly and tilted her head. "Dogs? Aren't they mythical creatures?" she muttered, apparently not realising that the boy who had appeared had just quoted a famous movie. This boy, whose odd habit of talking to himself had Geniveve rather confused, had a somewhat 'different' taste when it came to clothing. Geniveve winced as she made eye contact with his fishing vest. "You have a terrible dress sense," she commented.
    "Eevah eev." <State the obvious.>
    "Your top is too purple, and those pants are so seventies," she stated, pointing accusingly at him. Blitz clambered higher up onto her shoulder and cried out to the eevee at the boy's side, who was looking blissfully at the other child who had just arrived; the fighting-child. A makuhita stood at his side, adding in plenty of its own dialogue. Both of the newcomers appeared to be arguing over the King of Spain and the Matrix. Geniveve frowned. They weren't paying attention to her? Outrageous. "Hey! I'm Geniveve!" she said to noone in particular. "I'm from Shima Island! Who are you?"

~

Blitz's upper lip pulled back into a snarl as he noticed something very troubling; both of the newcomers were male. Did they not make female chosen ones any more? The eevee was about to beat its head against Geniveve's shoulder before catching a glimpse of the pokémon beside the psychic child; an eevee. Obviously, if this kid had an eevee, he not only had good taste but could be trusted, at least a little more than the others in any case. Blitz climbed up onto Geniveve's shoulder, propped himself up against her head so that he stood on his hind legs and called out to his fellow eevee.

... Oh dear. The psychic child, whom Blitz had believed to be trustworthy despite his taste in clothing, had just accused a tree of being the King of Spain and the creator of the Matrix. Insane. Totally insane. They just didn't make chosen ones like they used to. The eevee groaned. If the trainer was this odd, he couldn't wait to find out what his pokemon were like. Note the sarcasm, he thought to himself. The Pokemon of the Elemental Stones had really put him in a difficult postion; one where he wouldn't be able to sleep for fear of Geniveve getting into something she didn't understand.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Caught In The Matrix

(*)(IC)(*)​

The vein on Dude's forehead pulsated at the lack of knowledgeable knowledge shown by the boy on King Dingdong's person. For one, King Dingdong did have respect for women. And that whole story about him going to Kokoro was fabricated! Even though Dude didn't identify this positively as a fact, he had faith in Dingdong's abilities. If he wanted to 'feel up' any girl, then there was hardly anything that girl could do to resist. His hands were blessed with the lucrative gift of sensuality. Aladdin could rub a lamp and make a genie come; King Dingdong could rub a lamp and make it come.

The boy did raise a good point though. There were far too many males around. Dude searched curiously at his surroundings. Where are all the--

He froze. His glittering eyes remained fixed on the object of beauty. Her hazel eyes spoke tales of naivety. The short purple skirt did very little to keep Dude's attention pure. Mondonutz tugged on the decided boy's red shorts in hopes of returning him to Earth but, as it turned it out, the slow jam had already heartened him as it played its filling tune in his head. Dude patted the Makuhita without so much as moving his eyes from his next conquest. He confidently took a stride to the girl.

Mondonutz slapped his own forehead in disappointment. Once again, he could already see accident waiting to happen. Sometimes, he wished he was a water Pokémon. That way, he could blast his Trainer's senses with an ice-cold Watergun attack whenever he was overwhelmed like this.

"Well then… Geniveve," Dude grasped her hand in one of his own. As he did that, he swore he could've heard a low grumble from atop her head. He looked up and smiled. It was nothing but a cute wittle Eevee. Anyway, his eyes trailed back down to the girl's. "I'm Dude Zurferay, from Renga. But if I was aware that such fine specimens resided in Shima Island, I would've reallocated ages ago." His low voice resonated at a leisurely pace.

Speaking of the Matrix
    , he thought, remembering the previous boy's ramblings about its creator…

He placed a soft peck on her hand before looking deeply into her eyes. "Geniveve, either you're the one or I'm caught in the Matrix…"

(*)(*)(*)​

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "Hey! No quoting movies! My job only, evil fighting punk with no taste and bad hair!" Kyle hissed, teleporting directly between himself and the Renga Village punk. "If you're going to get all pervy, save it for the next village, or I'll have Kadabra biff ya, see if I don't!"

Kadabra just stared. <Ok... you do know that I can't really do that, right Kyle?>

"Who cares if you can only hit me! Just lend me your uber-spoon power and let me hit him!" Kyle shouted, once again forgetting that others were listening.

Klepto, meanwhile, continued twitching his ear. <Boss... the girl is shiny looking. You want I should steal her heart?>

Kyle glared. "Klepto, don't force me to let on that I'm insane before we even get started..."

<Kyle, based on their reactions to you, they've already figured it out...>

"Kadabra, you shut up too."

<Boss, I've gotta take something, I haven't stolen anything in days, please oh please let me steal something!>

"Klepto, if I wasn't already insane, you'd make me go nuts."

<The matrix has you.> said Neo, popping out from his Pokeball. <It has you all.>

Kyle smacked his forehead. "I have got to find a decent counselor..."

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    ((xDD Roffle, Shaydeh. Just roffle.))

Geniveve looked around; the air of command with which the fighting child walked was difficult to ignore. She blushed a light scarlet at the boy, Dude's words, and then a deeper shade as he took her hand. He was from Renga Town, the Fighting village, and his powerful frame did little to deny it. With chiselled muscles, a tan that many would kill for, and a colour of hair that Geniveve had never quite seemed before, he truly looked like a worthy candidate for the spirit of Machamp. The glint of gold caught Geniveve's eye, and her gaze trailed down the pair of boxing gloves that hung from a gold choker around his neck. Her eyes, wide with surprise at his manners, then wandered to Dude's own ocean-blue ones. The stunning shade of the waves beneath the sun, glittering and almost never-ending. She found herself becoming quite lost within them before a growl from atop her head sounded. Blitz appeared to be getting quite agitated. Deciding to ignore the eevee for now, Geniveve smiled at Dude.
    "Oh? I'm flattered," she replied, batting her dark lashes. The tiniest hint of a teasing smile graced her lips. The colour of red that stained her cheeks was beginning to dim as she became more comfortable. "A Matrix fan? she asked as his lips brushed her hand and he looked into her eyes. That deep, clear blue was almost too much. Geniveve could almost feel herself drowning in his gaze and subconsciously gasped for air. The air was cool and sharp, and brought her back to her senses, but not so much as the low, snarling sounds from Blitz. She could feel his muscles tensing as he leant against her head.

~

Blitz was angry. Here was this ... boy, marching up to his mistress as cool as you please, and 'putting the moves on her', as they said these days. The eevee glared with intense distaste at Dude, its lower eyelids twitching with the strain of holding back an attack. This kid thought he was so great ... A real ladies man, he probably though himself to be. What a chump.

The eevee's chest pounded with fear for his mistress. Geniveve was doing nothing to discourage this boy from his antics, and was surely 'digging a hole in which she would fall into' ... Was that how they said it? The eevee wasn't sure. Humans said some odd things. Why couldn't they just say what they meant? The habits of these primates never ceased to amaze or surprise him. Except for Geniveve. Geniveve was perfect, in Blitz's mind. Intelligent, beautiful, and a wonderful person ... She wasn't like any of the others. She was different. Special. Not unlike the pokemon of myth, Suicune. Maybe that was why she had been chosen. Maybe that was why she wasn't quite like everyone else. Maybe it was because she wasn't.

~

Geniveve withdrew her hand to inspect the psychic-child once again. He seemed a little disgruntled that Dude had 'quoted his movie'; Geniveve noted grumpily that he had failed to notice her any more than ... well, most people. But Dude ... yes, Dude was nice. Polite. A gentleman, just like those that Geniveve had met at her father's business evenings. It was a shame, though, that Blitz seemed to dislike him. Not that it hadn't been expected; Blitz seemed to harbour hostile thoughts towards most males. Geniveve sighed inwardly. She supposed it was for her own good, but ... it would be nice to do something without help, and make her own choices.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I might not have had my questions answered but I did get to see Mr. Macho man and the mentaly challenged boy, witch was interesting. I couldnt help laughing at the mental boy, of course I had flaws, I was vertically challenged to the point of looking the part of a six year old and a slight bladder control issue. but this guy was totally wacked. " do you need any help?" I asked him slowly as if talking to a toddler. I mean come on he was totally wacked out of it, talking to himself and his fashion was a nightmare, totally oppisite of macho boy.

Ullion

Years
    By now, many peopel were gathering around. Including some macho guy, and a psycho. I walked off, everyone nkew what they needed to do by now, so i decided to go off on my on. I just couldn't take it anymore. I hatred being around people, they just amde me uncomfortable, but this is just too much. I walked away turned around and sighed out; "Ok, you guys go waste some time, off for awhile, you guys can do whatever you want, but i'm outta here for sometime." and turned and walked off. I cracked some of my bones adn walked off, with all my pokemon withdrew. There was a small forest outside of the village, so i decided to take a little hike through there, and might see some more pokwemon, i might fight or might just watch. I wasn't sure, all i knew is that i didn't want to stay around for very long. As usual, my head staretd to ache badly, i was happy to find a nice quiet place. I had found a dead log laying on the ground, and sat down. I let out my Mareep, Elekid and Electrike and let them play around for a while. I layed down and decided to take a momentary snooze.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Got Time To Kill...

(*)(IC)(*)​

"What the?" Dude complained as the Psychic-Chosen teleported between him and his adored Geniveve. He raised an eyebrow at the strange behaviour of this intruder. What was it to him if he wanted to make a move on the girl? Dude's ears were closed to Kyle's pointless babbling and complaints about irrelevant things like movie lines. Arguing about that was pretty useless; considering Kyle himself didn't own the quotes he so claimed only to be his to quote.

Instead, Dude's attention was focused on the memories of the look on the girl's face after he made his pitch earlier. The beautiful images floated through his mind pleasantly, bringing a smile to his face that outsiders would probably think he was mental for. He didn't care though. He sighed… Was that red I saw on her cheeks? Dingdong had once told him that sometimes a measure of success could be determined whether one managed to get the girl to blush or not. Either way, his resolute for pursuing Geniveve was even greater now. Only two things stood in his way. One was her Pokémon. Hopefully he could get Mondonutz to find a way to distract the Eevee so his path was a little clearer. And another was…

Blah Blah blah find blah blah counselor …

Kyle's words slowly brought him back to reality. "Okay," Dude said casually, as if he had heard anything the boy said. He stepped around Kyle and gave a brief handshake and a final smile to Geniveve. "Nice meeting you!" He chimed before turning around and walking back to his Makuhita. "Nice meeting you all!" He waved in the air.

"Maku!" The Pokémon agreed gleefully, also raising its hand.

Dude looked down to Mondonutz. "So, the basketball player says we got time to kill." His finger played on his chin as he thought. "The game we said we'd watch isn't happening for a while. And it seems like everybody's finding their own thing to do until then. Hrm, what do you think we should Mondo?"

"Hata muki ha ta! Hata!" He decided quickly.

His trainer smiled nervously and searched in his pocket for coins. After counting the loose change, Dude's face brightened up. "HA! Looks like you're in luck, Mondo. I think I've got just enough for that ice scream you want! And I got enough for one for me too! That is, if the ice cream here is the same price as it is back in Renga…"

"Ta?" Mondonutz was slightly worried about the sadder tone in the Trainer's words took towards the end. He desperately hoped they could still get the ice cream.

"Meh, don't worry." Dude reassured with a smile. Strange, he'd only been in this place for a few minutes and he was already feeling nostalgic. "I just realized that I don't know this place that well at all." He shook it off. Still, he had no clue where to start looking for an ice scream retailer. Maybe one of the others knew. "Hey," he shouted back to them. "Any of you know where we could get some ice cream!?"

(*)(*)(*)​

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    After finishing my fun at the psychic childs expense I decided to find the faults in the other chosen ones, I easily found one in the macho Child, he was a pervert for one! He also seemed pretty cocky about it too, I heard him and replied "Sure I know where one is, I'll tell you if you treat me to a cone!" I yelled smiling, I planned to make sure I could find out enough about each of them, to get in there heads. I didnt want to be a loser like back at home... so I had to become the top dog.

Ullion

Years
    OOC: Ok everyione, since no one is posting, i'll just do a time skip!!

IC: I woke up and found my pokemon layign beside me and were extremely exhausted. I returned them all to my pokeballs and headed off towards town. I found everyone there where i had left them. I motioned towards them so they could follow me, as it was supepr time. And i ahd figured that they might wanetd to know what palces were good to go to for food and stuff. I walked into the town square and pointed towards different buildings and tellign them what they absically were and what they had in stock. I also showed them some resteraunts and fast food places where we could eat in. I just told them that i would be eating at Pizza Hut. I walked inside and ordered the regular: Large Pizza, Peperroni only. With a side of Bread Sticks. I sat down adn awaited for my food to come.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Kyle's ears pricked up as it finally registered on his brain that one of the kids had spoken to him in the "toddler" voice.

He hated that voice.

With a roar, the insanity that dominated his life flashed into being once again, manifesting itself in a personality change. Kyle clutched his head, and reeled backward as nausea set in.

"Urgh... I feel a little ill..." he moaned as he collapsed.

<Boss, you Ok?> asked Klepto, leaping onto his trainer's shoulder.

"Fine- I think I'm having another one of those weird mood swings though. You know, the ones where my personality periodically changes?"

<Yeah, Boss, I know. As long as it doesn't do that whole revert thing, that's fine with me.>

"Good- because I have someone I'm about to take some serious revenge on, and it's nice to know that you'll be backing me up."

<Do I get to steal somethin'?>

"Yes."

<ALRIGHT!>

With a war-whoop, the tiny Eevee performed a spectacular back-flip, then launched himself forward, only to be grabbed by Kyle.

"Klepto, the person I want is over there."

<Ohhh...>

As Klepto lept toward the child who had dared to condescendingly speak to Kyle, the psychic himself teleported away, reappearing in front of the person himself. "Hey look, a giant cactus! IT'S A CACTUS, I TELL YOU!" he screeched, shoving his face forward so that it was inches from his heckler's nose. At that moment, Klepto leapt forward, charged with dark energy, and launched a thief attack directly at the villain's most valuable possesion- his pants.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I had sorta Zoned out of it when The Psychic child had appeared in front of me and babbled in my face about a cactus. I then saw he was going for my pants, I wasnt going to let my plan Die before it sprung. What would happen would make me a total loser to this group and I didnt exactly want this to happen. I was wearing what you call "Protective" undergarments, or in short a diaper just in case an accident might happen, since I had some bladder issues. I moved away before he could get to me and gave him a icy look, "what are you trying to do?" I said my face reddning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back