• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    Mike ate a lunch of pork chops with cream of mushroom sauce. He had a chop to himself, and one each for his charmander and growlithe. Ace mentioned something about having to see his village elders later, and invited everyone to his basketball game and to stay at his house for the night. Before Mike could answer, Ace had already left. Mike quickly finished his food and went outside, following Geniveve. He watched Ace have a quick battle with his electrike against a pidgey. Ace won very quickly. He saw Geniveve heal the fainted pidgey. "Good job Ace." Mike said. "Your a much better trainer than you give yourself credit for. Oh, and by the way, its generally accepted that it is rude to ask someone a question then leave. Rudeness aside, yes i will come and watch your basketball game. And i thank you and accept your offer to stay at your house for the night.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I decided I should probally get going, I mean why not just try to get out and about? I started to walk towards the door when I heard a yell, " Hey runt! Pay up your bill!" I turned around with a somewhat hurt face and payed the man, no tips.
    Walking outside I started to think { Why me? I didnt want to be short because of the snorunt spirit} I was so deep in thought I didnt notice myself bumping into Ace, "oh sorry!" I quickly said, it was sickening I was just above his waist! I scowled and sat at the bench.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Geniveve took but a second to snap back into reality. She blinked twice is surprise, scratched her head, then looked at Josh. "Oh! You are very cute!" she commented, smiled happily. "How old are you?" she asked, genuinely curious. This boy, Josh, or rather 'ice man' had a face that seemed to be as old as herself or Ace, but his height was more like that of a seven of eight year old. Of course, it only made sense that this was the ice-child; obviously possessed by the spirit of snorunt. Geniveve giggled inwardly. Runt. Snorunt. And this kid was so small. She took the time to smile at her own joke. A lock of hair fell forwards over her amber-hued eyes, and she quickly brushed it back behind her ear, marvelling as the sunlight played across strands of chestnut-brown hair. An inward scowl - and they called her 'vain'. Pshaw. What a nonsensical notion.

Blitz, who sat smugly on Geniveve's shoulder, glared daggers at Josh. He may have been short, but he was a male nonetheless, and Geniveve had just made an incredibly stupid comment. No doubt this human, if the immaturity of the rest of the species was anything to go by, would lash out to defend himself. The eevee sighed and shook his head, his ears dangling at awkward positions in front of his face. The bright blue bandana around his neck, which matched the one that Geniveve had tied around her wrist, fluttered in a sudden gust, tickling the hairs on the eevee's chest. The small pokémon snorted and twitched his nose before rubbing his head affectionately against his mistress' ear.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I noticed that three of us were not waiting outside. I decided to head for the elders, and leave a note for the ones yet to come, plus the visit wouldn't take so long. I reached into my backpack and grabbed a black felt pen, along with a piece of lined paper. I wrote on it "Some of us have already headed for the elders house which is to the east of this town. After we visit him, we will go to my house, which is on the west side of town. If you can not catch up with us by the time we meet the elder, just wait for us at my house. You will know it's different from the big yellow symbol on the gate infront of it. OH and my house is large.

For those who arrive hear after we left on our journey, well, please talk to the elder for our whereabouts. And hurry to catch up with us, for we will most certainly need as much help as possible.
    " I turned to where the other were now sitting, and i decided to get moving, with the spirit of Raikou, i find it hard to just stand still adn do nothing. "Well, lets head for the elder's house!" I started to walk off to the east, only hoping that the others would follow, I mean, I'm not sure about you, but i don't want this world to end, yet.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    " let the first person perfect, toss the first stone" I said walking away, I was a little mad about her rubbing in the fact I wasnt as big a fourteen year old boy should be, but so? she had flaws to, everyone does... I told myself as I kept walking, where would the elders house be? far or close... if I only knew.

ryuhooh_rayquaza

The ninja of the shadows...
    Years
    k im joining!

Name: Daisuke
    Village/Element:Areno Village/ground
    Embedded Spirit:Groudon
    Pkmn using:onix(steelix)[male],mudkip(shiny)(swampert)[female]
    Appearance:has sapphire blue hair and blue eyes , is 'bout a 5'8"
    and wears a black shirt with a collar like sasuke's from naruto, he's exactly 101 lbs and has blue markings that he was born with on his cheeks , three on each side. He wears biking gloves and a headband with a phoenix on it. his most favorite thing that he wears though is his chain which has a part of the blue orb on it(since he had groudon's spirit , it was used to control it and not let it go out of control) .he wears running shoes and jeans on his lower body half.
    Personality:very energetic and has alot of stamina, but still smart and will always be patient and has a will of fire.he loves his pokemon like they're his siblings.he is angered if anyone calls him: chibisuke,freak,a tunnelrat,a monster, or just says he is an abomination to the world.when reminded of his family's death though, he will go out of control and attack the person who says even another word about it. so you can say he has a mixed up personality
    History:his family was a legendary ninja family that nearly died out except that he and his brother and sister and father (his mother died from the labor as said in beginning of the thread) are still alive.most of his family died from an attack by kyogre , in which groudon came and saved him and the rest of the family (that were still alive) , when the blue orb and red orb shattered , his dad found a shard and made a chain for him. everyone was seperated by a tidal wave caused by kyogre's wrath, so now he is living alone with his onix and mudkip, knowing that he had the spirit of groudon....
    Ability: Can easily burrow underground
    Other: he is known to jump very high and is a fast runner , he trains with his pokemon 3 times a week and is also known to take flight trips to lavaridge for a dip in the hot bath and to lay down in the relaxing sand with his pokemon.

Last edited:

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    I noticed Ace writing a note, probably telling the slow eaters still in the restaurant and any others who might be coming where we were going. Then I noticed him start to leave. (Wow he is rude. He asks us a question, then leaves before we can answer, and now he leaves without us. He'll be a difficult one to get along with. At least he's better than the other kids at the orphanage) I thought. I started to follow him towards the elder's building. (The others better hurry up) I thought. I took some time to take in the scenery of the village. The architechture of the buildings was amazing. The temperature was alot lower than what I was used to. (I forgot most places arent as warm as home. Thats gonna take some getting used to.) The sky looked very stormy. Occaisonal bolts of lightning flashed across the sky. (It had better not rain. I hate rain.)

occ:Im not the owner of this rp, but i know ks would say dont post until you sign up and ks accepts you. also, all of our pokemon start out as basics. make sure when you sign up, dont take a village already used up, and you have to use pokemon relating to your village type. check the first post to see which villages are left.

Last edited:

animangel535

I love Eevee and Latias!
    Years
    Sorry.

Sry. I went back and read the first post after I posted so I sent a sign up thing.
    I figured someone would tell me that. Thanks.

Your Friend-
    ~Chihiru~

Ullion

Years
    ryuhooh_rayquaza is pending everything was good with your sign up except for your personality, you should have a fair sized paragrapgh on that, feel free to look at someiones else's sign up to know how to write a better 'Personality' section. oh and btw guys, Psychic is now available as well.
    Edit:
    animangel535 said:
    Sry I should've read the first post.

Name: Chihiru
    Village/Element:which ones are open?
    Embedded Spirit:Latias!
    Pkmn using:well I have a Typhlosion and Charizard.
    Appearance: 5' 5"
    The Elemental Stones

Personality:Kind, helpful and outgoing, although can be stubborn at times. Very good person to be friends with.
    History: Very unpleasent and depressing. Since she had no parents and a strange spirit inside her no one would accept her but Prof. Maple. She grew up with many pokemon and finally got to raise a charmander and cyndiquil.
    Ability: Heal others, See the future.
    Other: Enjoys pokemon more than human enteraction but still loves getting acknowledged.
    Ok problem: Your sign-up is too short. Please lengthen it, check out other sign ups on the RP for ideas on how to amke it alrger, and you should have a good sized paragrapgh on the hsitory, appearence and personality traits. Next, on the element you choose, ur spirit should be ur fav of that type, and the other 2 pkmn HAVE TO follow that element as well. And the elements remaining are :Psychic, rock, fighting, grass, bug, poison, normal, and ghost.
    So you can use psychic if you want latias spirit, but then the other 2 pkmn have to be psychic types as well. Understand, ha lol i hope so :P

Editx2: Oh and mike, DONT DOUBLE POST, there IS an edit button for the sue to add on to your post. Plz fix ASAP.

Last edited:

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
    ryuhooh_rayquaza is pending everything was good with your sign up except for your personality, you should have a fair sized paragrapgh on that, feel free to look at someiones else's sign up to know how to write a better very energetic and h'Personality' section. oh and btw guys, Psychic is now available as well.
    Edit:
    Ok problem: Your sign-up is too short. Please lengthen it, check out other sign ups on the RP for ideas on how to amke it alrger, and you should have a good sized paragrapgh on the hsitory, appearence and personality traits. Next, on the element you choose, ur spirit should be ur fav of that type, and the other 2 pkmn HAVE TO follow that element as well. And the elements remaining are :Psychic, rock, fighting, grass, bug, poison, normal, and ghost.
    So you can use psychic if you want latias spirit, but then the other 2 pkmn have to be psychic types as well. Understand, ha lol i hope so :P

Editx2: Oh and mike, DONT DOUBLE POST, there IS an edit button for the sue to add on to your post. Plz fix ASAP.

k i just edited it is it ok now?
    Name: Daisuke
    Village/Element:Areno Village/ground
    Embedded Spirit:Groudon
    Pkmn using:onix(steelix)[male],mudkip(shiny)(swampert)[female]
    Appearance:has sapphire blue hair and blue eyes , is 'bout a 5'8"
    and wears a black shirt with a collar like sasuke's from naruto, he's exactly 101 lbs and has blue markings that he was born with on his cheeks , three on each side. He wears biking gloves and a headband with a phoenix on it. his most favorite thing that he wears though is his chain which has a part of the blue orb on it(since he had groudon's spirit , it was used to control it and not let it go out of control) .he wears running shoes and jeans on his lower body half.
    Personality:has alot of stamina, but still smart and will always be patient and has a will of fire.he loves his pokemon like they're his siblings.he is angered if anyone calls him: chibisuke,freak,a tunnelrat,a monster, or just says he is an abomination to the world.when reminded of his family's death though, he will go out of control and attack the person who says even another word about it. he will not give up and will usually have a great sense of humor.so you can say he has a mixed up personality
    History:his family was a legendary ninja family that nearly died out except that he and his brother and sister and father (his mother died from the labor as said in beginning of the thread) are still alive.most of his family died from an attack by kyogre , in which groudon came and saved him and the rest of the family (that were still alive) , when the blue orb and red orb shattered , his dad found a shard and made a chain for him. everyone was seperated by a tidal wave caused by kyogre's wrath, so now he is living alone with his onix and mudkip, knowing that he had the spirit of groudon....
    Ability: Can easily burrow underground
    Other: he is known to jump very high and is a fast runner , he trains with his pokemon 3 times a week and is also known to take flight trips to lavaridge for a dip in the hot bath and to lay down in the relaxing sand with his pokemon.

personality:has alot of stamina, but still smart and will always be patient and has a will of fire.he loves his pokemon like they're his siblings.he is angered if anyone calls him: chibisuke,freak,a tunnelrat,a monster, or just says he is an abomination to the world.when reminded of his family's death though, he will go out of control and attack the person who says even another word about it. he will not give up and will usually have a great sense of humor.so you can say he has a mixed up personality.

Ullion

Years
    KK ur accepted, u can create ur starting post remember, ur just starting off in the ground vill and heading out towards Seteiki vill (lightning) and i guess u culd say that you meet up with us? Bah w/e... i can;t post yet, i ened other to post first... or esle it will be difficult to add anything yet... and hurry up pplz cuz we need to push the story onwards! *adds ryuhooh_rayquaza*

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
    It was gonna be a great day.Daisuke was just told that he was to head to Seteiki village , the village of lightning.For the elders there want him to join some other 'chosen ones' to find the elemental stones with them.He's even on the plane there right now!
    "Aaaaah. This is gonna be great!"Daisuke said in excitement.
    "Mudkip!"Cried his fellow pokemon , Mudkip
    "Hey look at the view! I can see the fire,water,rock,ice, and other villages right now!Looks like we're almost there!!"
    "Muuuudkip!"
    *Thirty minutes later*
    "Alright we're here!",he said out of happiness.
    "Mudkip,Mudkip Muuud!",the pokemon replied.
    "Now.....We just gotta find the elders' tower."
    He walked around the village , finding no sign of the elders' tower,but he saw someone who had a weird thing about him.Suddenly, his spirit was getting restless."What the...?"he said in surprise.
    The boy must've felt it too , because he was looking as shocked as he was.
    "Urgggh!"the boy said out of shock.
    He was about as tall as Daisuke and probably around his age."You.... are you one of the chosen ones?" the boy asked.
    "......yes , and are you?"Daisuke replied.
    "....yeah.I am Ace of Seteiki Village, the holder of Raikou......"

Ullion

Years
    I turned around to see another one of them. I had figured he was, but he too ahd a very strong spirit. I had felt out of palce by now, most spirits here were 50x stronegr than me. He had asked me about the chosen ones, i adh quickly replied, and then turned around it was just me, the new kid and Mike. We had finally arived at the elders' mansion. It was huge, i walked up to the gate, adn noticed a note. it read:
    "Sorry for the inconvenienece, but we, the elders here have left for lunch and to go shopping we will eb abck around 2:00PM."
    "Bah" i said, i turned around adn told the others the news. Right now it was 1:30PM, so we only had to wait for half an hour. I immediately got bored, so i stood up and noticed 6 pokemon heading this direction. They were; Eleckid, Sandshrew, Numel, Horsea, Farfetch'd and a Dratini. I decided to fight the Eleckid and the Dratini, i decided to leave the other 4 pokemon to the other 2 people with me. I planned on catching this Elekcid, i ahd always wanted one as well. "Go, Mareep!" Mareep ahd appeared, still slightly shakey, but i wasn't scared, i knew Mareeep could ahdnle the Eleckid+Dratini.

"Mareep, use growl on Dratini, then Tackle on Eleckid!" i shouted. My Mareep had shouted towards the snake-like pokemon, adn then quickly slipped behind the Eleckid and tackled him hard. The dratini was now slightly stunned, while eleckid was injured. I had the major advantage already, my marep ahd gained more confidence, and attacked the elekid, nearly fainted, i commanded my Mareep to finish off the Eleckid. Easily, the elckid had facinted, i immediatrely threw a pokeball and caught the lightning pokemon. I looked over and noticed that the dratini was nor using wrap no Mareep. "Crap!" i shouted. I had caught one, but now my mareep was being held down. "Mareep, return! Good job!", Mareep ahd dissapeared into the ball in ym hadns. I sent out my elecktrike, too quickly finish the job. "Elecktrike, Tackle now!" Even quicker then the Mareeep, Electrike had seemed to vanish, adn re-appeared behind the dratini, stunned by the fast movements of ym electric dog pokemon. The dratini easily fainted. ZMy electrike can now use Thunderwave. "ye!" i ahd now left the other 4 up to Mike and the new kiddy.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    occ: well happy birthday. and just so you now, you cant make other people's characteres say stuff. this was brought up before, so plz stop doing it. thx

(great, another new person. at least this one seems to have a strong spirit) I thought. The three of us, ace, the new kid named Daisuke, and I reached the elder's tower and saw they were out for lunch, and wouldnt be back for another half hour. "well, we have a half hour to burn, what to do?" i asked. Then i noticed 6 pokemon headed towards us. Ace had engaged a elekid and a dratini. He caught the elekid and beat the dratini very easily. "Good job, Ace. Maybe you could beat me in a pokemon battle." I said. (Well i guess its my turn) I thought. There were still 4 pokemon: Numel, Horsea, Farfetch'd, and sandshrew. (I guess ill try to catch the numel, and beat the Farfetch'd) "Let's go, Charmander, use Leer and then scracth on the numel!" I ordered. Charmander rushed from my side and hit numel directly with a leer, and landed the scracth directly. Farfecth'd came in for a Peck. "Charmander, dodge, and use scracth!" Charmander dodged, but only barely, and landed the scracth, critical hit. Then numel got up, and tried to tackle. "Charmander, leer again, and then scracth!" Charmander's leer missed, and numel tried to tackle again, while charmander, used scracth. Charmander hit, numel missed. "Good job, Charmander, now scracth on Farfetch'd while i catch numel. Pokeball go!" I caught the numel. Unfortunatly, charmander got hit with sand-attack, then with repeated pecks. "Charmander, return! Grwolithe, go finish it off with tackle." Growlithe easily fainted the already weakened Farfetch'd. (Wow this is the first time Charmander has ever been in a Pokeball) I thought. It had seemed both Charmander and Growlithe have leveled up, and both had learnt ember. "Finally, a fire attack"
    occ2: hows that for a post, kyle

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    OOC: Good *thumbs up!* oh and yes.. like mike said... dont do player-controlling.. even if it is what they were saying.. right now its just Me,Daisuke and Mike... no oen else is there.. as they need 2 post to get to where we actually are.. so plz avoid doing that.. and just edit your post... u should change it to the battle your about to have *points at the sandshrew and horsea*

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
    OOC: Good *thumbs up!* oh and yes.. like mike said... dont do player-controlling.. even if it is what they were saying.. right now its just Me,Daisuke and Mike... no oen else is there.. as they need 2 post to get to where we actually are.. so plz avoid doing that.. and just edit your post... u should change it to the battle your about to have *points at the sandshrew and horsea*
    oh ok sorry bout that didnt know :P i shoulda read more ill stop doing character controlling;)
    I edited my post so there would be no character controlling.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    oh ok sorry bout that didnt know :P i shoulda read more ill stop doing character controlling;)

plz delete the post with your powerplaying (player control) and edit it... plz n ty...
    Edit: Srry... there is still a prob, plz read over the fact that there si a battle going on, and i invited u to take part in it, and the fact that i also mentioned we had a half hour to wate? not 3 and a half... nevertheless at elast u stopped the powerplaying XD

Last edited:

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
    plz delete the post with your powerplaying (player control) and edit it... plz n ty...
    Edit: Srry... there is still a prob, plz read over the fact that there si a battle going on, and i invited u to take part in it, and the fact that i also mentioned we had a half hour to wate? not 3 and a half... nevertheless at elast u stopped the powerplaying XD
    srry i havent been on enough to read it becuz im grounded off the pc and i hav school and most of the sites are restricted. ill delete it now

Edit: alright ill take part of the battle now

"alright my turn!"I shouted out.All that was left was the Horsea and the Sandshrew "This will be easy." I thought.
    "Go Mudkip!!!"
    "Mudkip Muuud!!!" cried the blue mudfish pokemon."Mudkip use tackle on the horsea first,and then use tackle on sandshrew!"I commanded.Mudkip used tackle on horsea but horsea then used smokescreen to make it miss,so it used tackle on sandshrew instead , which was a critical hit but still didnt faint it.
    "g'darnit! Mudkip hurry use tackle on sandshrew then tackle on horsea!" The attack hit sandshrew because its evasiveness was low,so it weakened it to a state of where i can catch it.I threw a pokeball at the pokemon,and in five seconds it was caught.
    "Alright! Mudkip return you did great!"I complemented before returning it.I shuffled through my waistbag and got my other pokeball out.
    "Go , Onix!!" The rock snake pokemon let out a great roar through the village , I think startling most of the villagers. " Onix use bind!"
    "Rooooooooooaaaaar!" the giant reptile cried before wrapping horsea with its mighty strength. " Now! Use tackle!" the collision was head on and fainted the horsea. I won my first battle in the lightning village!"Good job!Now return!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back