• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    OOC: Haha.. srry bout earlier, i wanted everything to be straightened up... and one more thing, i guess you must have missed it though, Mudkip cant use rock tomb/iron tail.. can use tackle adn tail whip.. remember.. we are STARTING off, not hafl way thru... lol srry bout it all.. everything else is ok... just cahnge ur attacks..

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    ((Ryuhooh, I am noticing some powerplaying on your part. Don't do it, or I'll break you. >| Seriously. And all of you have to remember to use some form of OoC ... Even if your IC is in a different colour, it's good to practice your OoC technique. You all need OoC passes. Out Of Class passes, that is. (-groans heard from somewhere in Fullmetal's head- GET A REAL JOB!) D: ))

Geniveve had been walking for what seemed like many hours now, and spent the time staring into the back of Ace's head. It was very blonde, if nothing else. On top of extreme boredom, her legs were aching - they were hardly used to 'exercise' as people these day called it. What a tiresome concept ... She sighed as she walked, then looked down at Blitz. The eevee was trotting happily at her heel, and was in a good mood - none of the males that surrounded Geniveve were talking to her. Perfect. Blitz smiled and looked up at his beloved mistress with adoring eyes, and Geniveve smiled at him. Such a pure smile ... Truly, only the most worthy of the otherwise pathetic human race should be allowed a partner such as his mistress.

A battle began; Ace versus a dratini and elekid, the fire-child versus a numel and farfetch'd, and the rock-child versus a sandshrew and horsea. The battles were interesting but rough - these budding young trainers, at the same level as Geniveve, could not carry out a battle with the elegance that his mistress could; whenever the eevee had fought, his moves were carefully coreographed by Geniveve. There was nothing like winning effortlessly and looking good all the while.

~

The newcomer, named Daisuke, had begun to battle almost upon arrival. Both he, Ace and Mike had all caught a third pokémon, and their pokémon had levelled up. She sighed. The battles had been clumsily performed. If only she could show them how she could show them the precision with which she aimed to battle ... That was how she liked it. Elegant like the shifting seas, rolling and soft, each move melding into the next ... That was a sigh to see. Ever since viewing a pokémon contest back in her home town, Geniveve had become enraptured by the combination of beauty and power. Still, the elders were to arrive from their 'lunch break' in just a few minutes. There was no time to search for a battle, to wonder why a horsea was out here on mainland, or to consider the fact that the Elder's had made many grammatical errors. Best to just go with the flow, to roll with the tide, and hope for the best.

Ullion

Years
    I ahd noticed that Genivive ahd now arrived. Al;so, eevryone else had finished ther ebattles. I found another bench, along the fence. I motioned to the other for them to sit down as well. I let my Mareep back out now, since he was no longer in danger, i also let out my new Elekid. I noticed that Elekid was slightly injured, it needed more than just time to heal. I took out a super healing potion, and sprayed the small pokemon. The elekid was in better condition now, he was just slightly weaker than my elecktrike, i was surpirsed he was beaten by my Mareep. I saw the three elders appearing along the road. I stood up and when they approached i had bowed in the proper manner, and i introduced myself, as well as the three others with me, "They are Genivive, Mike, and Daisuke." is aid "They are the chosen water, fire and ground trainers." Just then, a Machoke ahd appeared behind them and was about to use Karate chop on the elder. I quickly motioned for my electrike to attack it with thunder wave to paralyze it then use tackle. The combo worked, but right afterwards, the machoke used Seismic toss, electrike was severly hurt. "Rats, umm guys can someone help me? Err, well Genivive should, she ahsn't battled yet."

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Geniveve sighed in relief as the Elders made their appearance. Old an wisened men with an air of command about them, Geniveve also bowed, although it was more shallow than Ace's. She was not used to showing respect to anyone other than her father. She also saw Blitz lowering his maw out of the corner of her eye. Suddenly, a machoke reared up behind one of the Elders, and Ace acted immediately with his electrike, who Geniveve assumed was his favoured pokémon. The machoke became paralysed, but struck back at the electrike with a hefty physical attack - seismic toss. The electrike was badly hurt. Geniveve scowled in disapproval at Ace's remark - an implication of inexperience. She shot him a look of poison before taking a step forward, performing a neat pirouette then commanding, "Tackle!"

~

Blitz needed no further encouragement to fulfill his mistress' high expectation of him. Leaping swiftly through the air with elegance practiced for long in Geniveve's large garden at her home back on Shima island, the eevee lowered his head and collided with the machoke with a sickening crunch. A smug smirk plastered across his face, he leapt backwards, taking the time to spin in the air before landing just a few feet in front of Geniveve. The next order came just seconds after. "Helping hand!" Crying out in an encouraging way, Blitz cheered on the electrike, restoring a little of its HP.

Ullion

Years
    "Thanks Gen, if it is ok if i call you that." I sighed in relief. I turned around and noticed elctrike standing back up, looked as he was feeling a bit dizzy. "electrike, i don't want you too push youself yet, your still a low level, and Gen looks fairly strong, she might get in trouble, i don't want to sned out a slightly injured pokemon, no offense, i mgiht after you start to get stronger." I sent out my new Elekid hoping maybe he could do some good. "Elekid, quick attack!" i said hoping this pokemon was fast. I hit the jackpot! The elkid nearly avnished, qucker then electrike even did, and slammed into the machoke, not much effect though. Not very good, then it hit me, all of us here currently use mostly phsyical based attacks, Elekid vanished and appeared by me again, adn i commanded him to use leer. The machoke's defenses were lowered as well as it could move less, the thhunder wave from before must finnaly be affecting him. I looked over at Genivive, " Hey, thanks again Gen" i put my open ahdn towards the machoke, "The honour is yours" i said with a faint smile, "you should finish him/her, should get exellent experince from a double battle like this."

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    I noticed Genevieve had caught up with me, Daisuke, and Ace. She saw all three of us battle. I saw her observe with dicontent. (She better not think she could beat me in a battle, especially now that they have leveled up) I thought. Ace led us towards a bench, and let out his other pokemon and healed them. I followed suit, sending out Charmander and my new numel, and healing both of them and Growlithe. Then the elders arrived. Fianlly we can get this quest started. However, a machoke came out of nowhere, and attacked the elders. Ace immediatly reacted by having his electrike use a thunder wave, then followed up with a tackle. The thunder wave seemed ineffective, as the machoke responded with a seismec toss. Genevieve sent her eevee in for a tackle. The attack was quite powerful, she then used helping hand to heal Ace's electrike. (Maybe i underestimated her. Ill let them handle this battle, unless they really need help.)
    occ: you screwed up my post kyle!
    Ace had decided to return his electrike and sent out his new elekid. It landed a quick attack, which seemed to not do much damage. I almost told Charmander to use ember, but Ace used a leer and the machoke seemed to have been starting to be affecting by the thunder wave. Ace gave Genevieve the chance to finish off the machoke. (Im surpised by these people. I came here thinking i would be better than everyone else. I guess i was wrong. This quest could yet become interesting.)

Last edited:

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Geniveve looked at Blitz, whoose head was held high and proud. He seemed ready to attack the machoke at any second, and his whole body seemed to twitch with excitement and restlessness. She felt bad doing this, but ... Geniveve felt she really couldn't afford not to. Blitz's ear twitched, and as if he could sense what she was thinking, he fell back. Unclipping a second pokéball from her belt, Geniveve cried, "Let's go, Magik!" In a vortex of red-coloured energy, a magikarp appeared, looking more than slightly concerned. Geniveve suddenly remembered one of her first biology classes; water pokémon do not fare well on land. She immediately blushed, but pushed the thought aside. "Let's work together! Blitz, use helping hand again! Magik, attack with tackle!"

The eevee began to cheer once again; this time for the magikarp. Loud cheers and cries filled the air as the water pokémon's defense and attack power were raised just slightly; enough for it to attack on land. Somehow moving swiftly through the air, the water pokémon struck the machoke with a tackle attack.

Still watching the battle and constantly taking mental notes, Geniveve looked at Ace out of the corner of her eye. She nodded at the nickname of sorts he had just invented for her. A small smile graced her lips as she focused her attention once again on the second battle her magikarp had taken part in. Luckily for her, after a loss on Magik's part, the pokémon's HP had been healed somewhat with rest alone, and the magikarp seemed more determined than ever after the effects of Blitz's helping hand.

Ullion

Years
    The Machoke was now really weakened, but it was still up, the machoke had started to go after the Majikarp with a karate chop, but then quickly dissapeared, and reappered behind my elekid, "What amazing speed!" i yelled in somewhat freight, knowing other pokemon were just as fast, no, faster then mine. "Thats it, go electrike!" i re-sent electrike, seeing as Gen used 2 of her pokemon. "Electrike, tackle!", but before electrike got there, machoke jumped high off the ground, adn was seen up high in mid-air, he then came crashing down fast, anothewr seismic toss, but thuis time it was ifferent, it was with insane speed and power, i was paralyzed with fear, i didn't want my new Elekid harmed, i knew i shouldn't have relied on a new pokemon i had just caught to fight a heavy-duty battle for me. I stood there, motionless, not knowing what to do. All i could manage was a nod over to mike, acknowledging for his help, i knew Gen couldn't do it alone unfortuantely.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    Genevieve had sent out a magikrap. (Wise choice) i thought (Magikrap may hard to train, but it pays off when it evolves). Her eevee used helping hand on the magikrap. This machoke seemed very powerful, it still seemed ready for battle. It was extremely fast. It got behind Ace's elekid easily. Ace sent out his electrike as well. The machoke readied for a seismic toss, and Ace signaled for my help. "I guess its our turn. Charmander, your up. try out your new ember attack!" Charmander let out an ember attack, it missed, but caused enough of a distraction to make the machoke screw up its attack. "Charmander, use leer then Scratch!" Leer landed directly, but scratch missed. "We need to slow it down! Any ideas???"

ryuhooh_rayquaza

The ninja of the shadows...
    Years
    *sigh* I guess it was my turn. "Mudkip go!" I threw the pokeball and the mud fish came out. "Mudkip use tackle!"I told it.BOOM! My Mudkip missed it by an inch and slammed into a rock."Ouch! Sssss that's gotta hurt. Shake it off Mudkip!" It did as it was told and tried to tackle again , hitting it this time right in the stomach."Nice job Mudkip! Now growl!!" Growl landed perfectly and effected the Machoke. " Now return!!Go Sandy!" The Sandshrew came out and did a flip while in the air.must be a show off...I thought.I ordered it to use scratch and it missed.It was too fast for me to hit it so I decided to lower its stats instead and then attack."Return!Go Onix!" The rock snake was back and as healthy as ever,but the Machoke came and used karate chop , dealing a critical hit. "Onix use screech then tackle!" Onix screeched a loud eerie noise that almost made me lose my hearing and then it slam machoke into a boulder."That's gonna hurt for a couple of days!" I said humorously , but the humor stopped that instant when it used focus energy."Oh......snap." It was too strong now so I returned Onix and sent out Mudkip. "Mudkip We've gotta weaken it fast!Use tackle!." The attack hit , making the Machoke sweat only two drops. "Grrrrr,we need some help! This thing's too strong!"

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    OOC: You did it again. I will only ask you this once more, just worder differently, PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE. Also, read what ash happened b4 you, u can clearly tell that the pokemon have JUST started off, Onix doesn't learn body sl;am naturally, it learns from a move tutor XD we may get into that l8er, so PLZ use common sense, also, MACHOKE DOESNT LEARN EARTHQUAKE!!!! Honestly XD *sigh* e-quake may be a TM move, but wild pokemon DONT use TMs if you havnt noticed. SAndrshrew should ONLY know scratch and sand attack, and im not 100% sure on sand attack, go to serebii or something and check out what pokemon learns what moves and at what levels etc; so plz fix all of your wrongs. Sorry though, i'm usually calm, but if you havn't notived, you havn't followed very much correctly around here.

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
    OOC: You did it again. I will only ask you this once more, just worder differently, PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE. Also, read what ash happened b4 you, u can clearly tell that the pokemon have JUST started off, Onix doesn't learn body sl;am naturally, it learns from a move tutor XD we may get into that l8er, so PLZ use common sense, also, MACHOKE DOESNT LEARN EARTHQUAKE!!!! Honestly XD *sigh* e-quake may be a TM move, but wild pokemon DONT use TMs if you havnt noticed. SAndrshrew should ONLY know scratch and sand attack, and im not 100% sure on sand attack, go to serebii or something and check out what pokemon learns what moves and at what levels etc; so plz fix all of your wrongs. Sorry though, i'm usually calm, but if you havn't notived, you havn't followed very much correctly around here.

OOC:Oooh i thought we were using anime styled tactics :disappoin
    I'll edit.........again *sigh*

Ullion

Years
    OOC:Oooh i thought we were using anime styled tactics :disappoin
    OOC: I'll edit.........again *sigh*
    You edited only 1 part of it.. pzl redo the WHOLE thing, as well.. u didnt even fix ur other post when mudkip used iron tail/rock tomb -_-, this is hionestly your last warning, plz fix EVERYTHING.

Last edited:

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
    You edited only 1 part of it.. pzl redo the WHOLE thing, as well.. u didnt even fix ur other post when mudkip used iron tail/rock tomb -_-, this is hionestly your last warning, plz fix EVERYTHING.
    OoC:I just edited everything now so tell me if it's better or not because i had to see the move charts on serebii.net for onix,sandshrew, and mudkip and machoke for them , and knowing machoke is a pokemon that evolves from machop at lvl 28 I used the attacks it learned before or at 28 :tired: :P

Ullion

Years
    OoC:I just edited everything now so tell me if it's better or not because i had to see the move charts on serebii.net for onix,sandshrew, and mudkip and machoke for them , and knowing machoke is a pokemon that evolves from machop at lvl 28 I used the attacks it learned before or at 28 :tired: :P

OOC: Oi much better there m8!

IC: Everyone is in the fight now. Well, my guys are injured elkid is fainted, can't help that, and i have mareep which i don't want to bring into a dangerous sittuation, and electrike was slighty hurt. I only had one choice in my mind; food. I whispured over to Electrike, who came over, i had quietly fed him a yellow pill. Suddenly, all the amkrs faded. Electricity started to brim all the way through the body, oh and outside too. "Electrike, tackle now." i said calmly, with a bit of confidence. ~100x faster than before, Electrike had nailed Machoke in the back, now, Electrike, try and finish it, TACKLE!!" By now the elctricity was all over his body, and nailed the machoke. Machoke's left arm and right leg were numb to the point of failure, "good job electrike." then as i ahd suspected, electrike fell. *Sigh* "It was unavoidable, that Machoke was too strong. Sorry guys, i ahd too" i felt bad, the pain electrike is feeling now must be unbareable. I quickly dashed to Electrike, and machoke had swung at me with his non-failed arm, i blocked it quietly without much care, then i put 2 fingers togther (middle+pointing) and jabbed the machoke in the arm, making that arm fail to. (Remember, we ahve spirits in us too) I decided to explain to the other trainers what the pill was, i figured they knew what i adh done. "Well, these pills, are called Covert pills. They increase the power of a pokemon dramatically, as you could see, well dramitcally increases one stat i should say, usually it corresponds with the type. ANyways, after a few seconds or however long the pokemon can withstand it, the pokemon then will fall unconcious, worse then a state of 'faint'. Here." i hadned everyone the pills, each was coliured to the certain type. "To be honest with you, i hope none of us evr have to use them again, i only used it because i felt it was necessary, anyways, the elders gave them to me, adn asked that-" i stopped when i realized that the elders were here. I felt slightly dumbfounded by now. "Uh- sorry about that Mr. Aksushi, I guess we kidna forogt abotu you in the battle and all-"

"Its ok Ace, we understand, I wish you didn't have to use that covert pill, well i guess it couldn't have been helped." Grinned the Elder. "Oh and, please come inside now, i think that Machoke had enough for today, i have a surprise for everyone." By now the elder was slightly chuckling. He motioned for everyone to join him.

"Sorry Gen, I really should have let you finished the Machoke off, maybe next time?" I looked slightly paler then usual, adn felt really bad i adh doen this to evryone. I had followed behind the elders into the house mansion.

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
    When Ace finished the battle and his Electrike when into a worse state than fainted , I felt really bad that he had to use the pill , in which he told us what it is.When we got to the elders' mansion , we didn't know what was gonna happen and what they meant when they said they had a surprise for us."What are you gonna show us?" I asked. "You'll find out soon enough."was all Mr. Aksushi said.I took a look at the pill and then at Ace. I really don't want that to happen to me.I thought.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I had been watching the whole thing with the convert pill and machoke, I wasnt real impressed but I stood back and didnt say anything. I followed everyone to where we were going and sighed, I was a little tired, not that I liked to admit it... but I would have napped by now. I followed evryone in with a yawn and decided to push the sunglasses higher up so i didnt look as tired as felt.
    Everyone around me was so calm and cool, not exausted, not sad and not really caring, this was a game for them... but for me, this was a oppurtunity to make something out of myself and stop being such a wimpy pushover.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    Finally, the machoke fainted. (I should have entered ther battle earlier, maybe then ace wouldnt have ad to use his covert pill thingy.) I put the one Ace gave me in my pocket, swearing to my self i would never use it. The elders led us into their mansion; they said they have a surpise for us. "This sounds interesting. Come on Charmander, Growlithe, Numel!" The elder's mansion was huge. (Wow, how come the elder mansion back home is half the size of this one???)

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    Geniveve bit her lip as the Elder revealed with a distinct lack of subtlety what the pill had been - a covert pill. Not even Geniveve's father had been able to get her one when she had first started with pokémon, despite a good two hours or so of pleading. Geniveve swore she had almost felt a part of her leave that day; her dignity. I should have acted faster. If I had, Ace wouldn't have had to use his covert pill. What of that dignity she had gained back suddenly drained away. She suddenly felt young and childish, bested by fate. She accepted the pill that Ace handed to her with just slightly pinked cheeks, but not without a twinge of guilt. It was far from a nice feeling. Returning her magikarp and scooping Blitz into her arms, Geniveve turned to follow the Elder's and the rest of the 'crew' into the mansion.

Geniveve had never been inside the Elder's mansion on Shima island, although she could not imagine it being larger than this. Wide and spacious inside, it rivalled, if not bested, her father's own mansion in size. For just a second, she was reminded of home, and felt a pang of lonliness. How she longed to go shopping with her friends once again! How she suddenly wished to sleep just another night in her own bed! How could it be that, just yesterday, she had wanted nothing more than to venture out of her home and into the vast unknown, and today she could think of nothing but returning to the glittering, palace-like home she had left behind? With a sigh, her mind wandered to the blue-coloured pill that lay in her purse, which in turn rested in her pocket. Truly, she would have to become wiser and stronger if she wished to use it at the correct moment.

~

There was that boy, Ace, talking to Geniveve again. Actually talking to her. What nerve. Humans these days just didn't know where they stood in society. The eevee frowned in displeasure, concerned for his mistress' welfare. She was still young. Needed a guiding, caring hand and all of that. Not the distraction of 'boys'. And with, as they called it, 'puberty' on the horizon ... the eevee blinked and shook his head. This was absolutely no good.

Blitz pulled himself onto Geniveve's shoulder as they stepped into the Elders' mansion. The place reminded him of the home he and Geniveve had left not so long ago. It was good to be out of there, but as they said, 'home sweet home'. He was already beginning to miss Shima Island, much to his surpise. Quite at home in the marvellous surroundings, Blitz leapt down with an excited yap. "Eevah!" he cried to his mistress, trying to distract her from any unsavoury thoughts she may or may not have been having.

~

Geniveve sighed as Blitz leapt down from her shoulder. "Blitz!" she scolded, bending down to pick him up. "This isn't our home! On your best behaviour, mister!" she instructed, tapping him sharply on the nose before holding him tight in her arms.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    As i stepped into the large building, along with the others, i noitced how vast and empty it was. I noitced that the walls mainly ahd lots of shelves lined along them, containing many valuable-looking artifacts, old too. I let out all 3 pokemon, of coruse, they all stood by my side, not daring to wander off, Mareep had to get used to ebing with another pokemon now, my Elekid, oh yes, and all of the other pokemon the other trainers had brought. As the four of us sat down, cross-legged in the middle of the room, the elder started to speak.

(Current Elder colour) "Ok then, since some of you are here now, i guess i shall explain what is going on. Unfortunately, only you five of you have made it this far, quite dissapointing, since i was thinking that there would be fewer of you nearing the end of your journey. Anyways, as you know, 14 years ago the world was put into grave danger, put the Legendaries in the centre island ahve prevented that, unfortuantely, they are unable to hold it forever. Their grip on our land will become loose next year, which is why i have called all of you. We need to go to all 17 villages, or regions and collect the 17 elemental stones. Only you, the chosen ones can access these stones, by using your pokemon, and yourselves to win battles, or figure out troubling tests and riddles. Possibly a real-live test, which may yet prove difficult. Well, these stones are needed to be brought to the legendaries to fuel them up, and give them the powers of the elements, which will bring land to what it used to be, a solid land mass circling the centre island. So, the first village I believe you all should go to, is the Areno village, yes Daisuke, your home village, please go there and collect the Stone of Sands, representing the Ground stone.

Man i thought to myself, these legendaries are really creative "sand stone?" oh well. I got up, shook the elders' hand and walked out of the mansion. I turned around to ask "Hey, umm right now it is 3:00PM we have a few hours to waste off, well adn get supper, but I have a game at 7:00PM, and it is my first on this new team, and prob will be the only game i get to go to for a while, due to me being goign away with you guys n' all. Well, i was wondeirng, you guys wanna come adn watch? I know it isn't as much fun watching as it is playing, but is there really anything else you guys will do here for the rest of the evening by yourselves?" I sighed again and continued to walk through the streets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back