• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Epic Challenge: Hoenn Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • To Pikalover10: Your post looked too short to me, but I think it is because you didn't seperate all your paragraphs. When somebody new speaks or a new event happens, space it out to make new paragraphs. Also, there were a lot of typo's in the post too. The battle wasn't the greatest (It could've been longer), but it was good enough for a Zigzagoon.
    You caught a Level 3 Female Zigzagoon!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To BrianGabriel: Very good post! I was afraid at first when I saw the Mr.Mime Jr. appear. I thought you were going to try to capture it!
    You caught a level 4 Male Poochyena!

Altin and Gallade of sand, you're out of this rp for inactivity and just for the fact that you were already showing laziness and lack of rp skills, Gallade.

Chapter 3: Oldale Town
    (1 Post)

Description: Oldale is a small, but busy, town with many new trainers passing through it all the time. It houses major fundamentals for a pokemon journey- a Pokemon Center and a PokeMart. Many people in the town love, and will not hesitate, to help out new trainers.

Things to do in a town:
    .Go to the Pokemon Center to rest (More info below)
    .Buy items at a PokeMart (Also more info below)
    .There will be absolutely no battling or capturing pokemon in towns or cities unless of special occasions, including gym battles.

Places of Interest
    Pokemon Center- This is one of the most important places in your pokemon journey. Its services include getting your pokemon healed, lodging, and meals. And the best part of all, it's all absolutely free! Now that's neat!
    Pokemon Mart (PokeMart)- This is a great place to restock your supplies before heading off again on your journey. This PokeMart has the following items: Pokeball, Antidote, Potion, Paralyz Heal, Awakening.

What You Do: Find a place to sleep for the night (This will mainly be the Pokemon Center unless you want to be creative and go somewhere else). You may visit the PokeMart or mention talking to a townsperson before you fall asleep for the night.

Last edited:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Chapter Three: Oldale Town

As the young boy yawned lifting his arms at full stretch, he noticed that he was walking out of the woods. With many houses bang right in front of him and a large sign that said 'Oldale Town'. James looked to his left to see Aron looking at that very same sign. The young boy in his muddy white hoodie walked ahead onto the road, Aron quickly followed.

"You excited James?" Aron asked.

"Excited about what?" The boy replied confused.

"Well, this is the first town you've reached on your journey. You've caught a Pokémon, why not be excited?" James stopped and realised something, he wasn't feeling that same buzz he felt when he ran to Route 101.

"James, you alright?" Aron asked as he walked past James, who shrugged off his thought and walked on. The two trainers kept on chatting about various things until they reached the town dead ahead.

Walking on the path that lead them into the Town, James remembered that his Dad told him that he was born here, at the Town Hospital. He suddenly felt that buzz, because this was the place that started his life and will set him on course to help fufil his dream of becoming a Pokémon Master.

"James, I've got to go see an old friend. You can stay at the Pokémon Center and get some things from the Pokémart. You have money right?" The boy in his dirty clothes nodded sarcasticly.

"Of course I have money." He sarcasticly replied. He watched Aron leave the area and then quickly searched his backpack, he panicked before finding his wallet. Sighing in relief, he decided to look around the Town.

'Get some things from the Pokémart'. James remembered what Aron said, taking his advise he walked down the road to the right to have a look. It wasn't a classy town, just a simple place to live. A bit of the country side, blue skies, a sunny day with the families at the local park, much like from where James grew up back home.

Walking to the end of the road, James saw a sign to the left saying 'Pokémon Center'. "Right, I'll head there later." James said to himself thinking of which way to go, he saw another road leading to somewhere else. The boy headed down that route.

A few minutes later, the boy had reached down to the end of the road. A dead end, just houses standing in front of him. He looked around quite lost at not finding the Pokémart and saw a few what looked to be new trainers headed down the road towards him. James walked up to the three of them who stopped in his wake.

"What do you want?" One of the trainers asked in a rude tone, stroking back his long black hair while he scratched his blue jeans with one shoe.

"Do you know where the Pokémart is? I'm a bit lost." James asked, ignoring the trainers tone. The two other trainers leaned back waving their hands in front of their face with mouths wide open. James looked to them and raised an eyebrow. 'They must be gay' James thought to himself.

"What! You think there queers do ya? Do ya punk!?" The trainer who spoke a second a go yelled out, shoving James back. The boy looked at him confused but not scared, he didn't reply, he just attempted to walk past the three trainers.

"Oi! Where you going? Come on, Pokémon Battle!" The trainer yelled out, pushing James back again where he nearly stumbled over. James looked to him and laughed, pulling out a Pokéball from his belt under his hoodie.

"Your on." He simply replied. The two supposedly homosexual trainers snapped their fingers and walked behind the other trainer, rubbing his shoulders as he pulled out a Pokéball. But before they could begin, a motorbike came by with Officer Jenny riding on it. With her blue uniform and short skirt and high-heels, her long blue hair buffled in the wind as she got off the bike.

"No Pokémon Battles! Now, go home or to the Pokémon Center." She bellowed out to the four trainers, the three trainers pointed at Brian while walking away, for at least a minute.

"Shouldn't you be going too?" Officer Jenny asked while walking up to James. But the boy was looking at her legs before looking up.

"Err, yeah. Sorry Mam, err Officer. Officer Mam Sir!" James quickly walked off with his head down, the Officer looked at herself and shrugged before riding off on her bike.

As James reached to where he was before, with the sign 'Pokémon Center'. He decided to head down that route and conveniently saw the Pokémon Center only around fifty yards ahead. Walking down the road he thought to himself 'Why do all Officer Jennys have to dress like that? Distract the robbers?' He thought to himself. He was now thirteen and was getting interested in girls, but wasn't as smooth as he hoped back then. Realising he sounded like an idiot.

Reaching the Pokémon Center, the large doors slided open as he walked into the dome shaped building. Inside, many trainers and their Pokémon were sitting in the lounge or eating at the cantine. James walked to the what seemed to be a Nurse behind the desk ahead of him. With her Nurse uniform on and Nurse hat, her pink curled hair stuck out at the sides. James ignored the odd look and walked over to her.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The Nurse asked.

"Can I stay here for the night?" The boy asked looking around the room and at the differant Pokémon.

"Yes, you can stay with another trainer who booked in at Room Twenty One. The Cantine is to your right if you wish to get some dinner, have a nice stay." Her sweat voice spoke out before looking to the next trainer. She gave James the key to his room, before he walked over to the cantine on his right.

The doors slided open, the room all in white tiles to brighten it up. With the glass windows, the boy saw that it was now getting darker so he was just in time really. He walked over to the left seeing the trays next to him, he picked one up and noticed two differant servings along the aisle. Pokémon Food and James favourite of course, Human Food which consisted of many things.

He smiled in excitement as he put some pasta onto his place before grabbing an apple on the top of the aisle. He looked to his Pokéballs and realised his Pokémon need to be fed, he scooped up aload of Pokéblock from the counter and walked across to the end of the aisle. Looking over, he didn't see anyone or a till.

He looked to his left and asked the trainer next to him "Is this free?".

She laughed while picking up a couple of bananas. "Yeh, it's free for under sixteens." She said. James smiled before taking his tray to a nearby table and sitting down. He noticed other trainers had some of their Pokémon out eating, so James did the same. He took two Pokéballs off his belt and let out his Mudkip and newly caught Poochyena. They saw the Pokéblock in a bowl on his tray and looked to James.

James put the Pokéblock into two bowls and layed them onto the tiled floor, the two Pokémon digged into their meal for the night. As James was un-peeling his banana, he saw that same trainer walked over to him. She sat down as she crossed her legs over her skirt before buttoning up the top of her shirt. James looked up to her, seeing her blonde hair dangle down to the top of her shoulder as she took off his red woolie hat.

"Don't get any ideas." She said to the boy as she done up the top button of her white shirt. James ignored what she said and bit into his banana. As James ate his banana, she took out one of her Pokémon. It stood there on the table with a cream body of two legs, two arms and a head with large pointy ears sticking out. James looked to the blue markings on it's body. He took the final bite of his banana and pulled out his Pokédex from his pocket.

Plusle and Minun bear a remarkable resemblance to Pichu and Pikachu. They have short tails with flat minus signs on the end of them, while their cheeks and the tips of their ears are blue, and have minus signs voided in the middle.

Minun loves to cheer on its partner in battle. It gives off sparks from its body while it is doing so. If its partner is in trouble, this Pokémon gives off increasing amounts of sparks.

James closed his Pokédex, putting it back in his shorts pocket. "That's a cool Pokémon, where you get it?" The boy asked. The girl looked to James's Mudkip eating it's dinner before speaking.

"It was my first Pokémon given to me by my Mum, like Prof. Birch gave you your Mudkip." She said. James looked to Mudkip and then his Poochyena who had finishes his food and tried to take Mudkips, who moved his bowl away from Poochyena.

"Well, anyway. I'm going to get an early night, bye." James lifted up his tray and moved to the aisle of food, before quickly grabbing a spoon and stuffing down his bowl of pasta. The girl saw the Mudkip and Poochyena follow him and waved bye to them, she then fed Minun it's food.

Later on, James found his room after a long search. He put the key in and turned it, opening the door. Mudkip and Poochyena ran into the room seeing the other person asleep in his bed. James quietly walked in as Poochyena and Mudkip lay on the cushions on the floor, James kept the lights off as he took off his hoodie and shoes, going to bed in the same clothes he worn in that very long day.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Max saw a sign that said "Welcome to Odale Town!" on it. He was close to the first city in his journey. He continued on walking towards one of the houses. He then came to a clearing with a few houses and a bunch of people.

"Hustle and bustle of the city eh Treeko?" Max asked the little green gecko sitting on his head.

"Treeko Tree. Yeah but come on we need to get to the pokemon center I think it was?" Treeko said unasured.

Max smiled and then dove into the crowd. He tripped multiple times and then could finally get into a clearing in front of a store that looked like it was run down. He walked inside and there were people in there purchasing items but not alot. He looked in his bag and noticed he didn't have any health restoring items or anything. He went to the front counter.

"Yeas? What can I do for you young man?" An elderly lady asked him.

"Yes I would like 2 antidotes, 3 potions, 2 awakenings, and 2 paralyze heals please." Max asked politely.

The lady nodded and went to the back room. She came out with a bag that had 2 awakenings, 3 potions, 2 paralyze heals, and 2 antidotes.

"There you go now that will be 500 poke." she said.

Max dug inside his bag for his wallet. He found it and looked inside it. He had 2000 poke that his parents gave him right before he left. He handed the lady 500 poke, picked his bag up, and then left.

Surprisingly it wasn't as crowded as it was. He saw a clear cut path to the pokemon center and he dashed towards it. He made it to the front door and walked inside.

"Nurse Joy could you heal my pokemon please?" Max asked.

"Why of course." Nurse Joy said taking the two pokeballs he handed to her.

She walked to one of the operation rooms to heal them. Max walked over to a bench and put the items he had just bought inside his bag. He looked outside. It was getting late. Nurse Joy came back with his pokemon.

"Thank you maam. Oh and I was wondering could I get a room here please?" Max asked.

"Why of course you can." Nurse Joy said walking to her desk and pulling out a key for him.

Max thanked her and then darted to the rooms to find his. Room 109 room 109. Where is room 109? There is 100, 101,102,103,104,105,106,107,108, and finally room 109! Max thought opening his door. Max saw a bed and laid down in it after calling his pokemon out. He laid down and then fell asleep.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To Pikalover10: Good post.
    Items
    3 Potions
    2 Antidotes
    2 Awakening
    2 Paralyze Heal

Inferno2991: I really need for you to post within the next few days or I'll be tempted to kick you out. Everyone needs to be very active.

I'm sorry for putting the next chapter up so soon, but there are a lot of people at this spot and right now there are only two people being active.

So this is where most of everybody comes in. Welcome back to you guys! :)

Chapter 4: Route 102
    (2 Posts)
    Description: This path is much like Route 101, just more long, and even a little more dangerous. It is very woody and has a few ponds scattered, making it a very good environment for many different pokemon. New trainers and wild pokemon roam this route, desperate to find somebody to battle.

Wild Pokemon
    Zigzagoon

Level-
    2-5
    Type- Normal
    Gender- Random
    Attacks- Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip (If level 5)
    Ability- Pickup/Gluttony
    Rarity- Common

Poochyena

Level-
    2-5
    Type- Dark
    Gender- Random
    Attacks- Tackle, Howl (If level 5)
    Ability- Run Away/Quick Feet
    Rarity- Common

Lotad

Level- 3-5
    Type- Water/Grass
    Gender- Random
    Attacks- Astonish, Growl, Absorb (If level 5)
    Ability- Swift Swim/Rain Dish
    Rarity- Uncommon

Seedot

Level- 3-5
    Type- Grass
    Gender- Random
    Attacks- Bide, Harden
    Ability- Chlorophyll/Early Bird
    Rarity- Uncommon

Ralts

Level- 3-5
    Type- Psychic
    Gender- Random
    Attacks- Growl
    Ability- Synchronize/Trace
    Rarity- Rare

Just a note again on things you can do in a Route:
    .You may battle trainers, just use the attacks you pokemon learn (refer to the ooc thread). The better, and more creative, your post is, the more experience your pokemon receives
    .You may find items/tms, but you post must be VERY creative, but stay realistic with your findings
    . On your travels, you will be able to capture wild pokemon listed on the information for the route. The more rare the pokemon is, the more creative and decent your post must be. While trying to capture a pokemon, after you mention throwing a pokeball at the pokemon, END YOUR POST THERE. I will decide whether you caught the pokemon and how strong it will be. This, once again, depends on the quaility of your post.

Since there are two posts for the chapter, this is what you do. Put down one post and wait for me to grade it before continuing onto the second one. Simple enough, right? If you have anymore questions, post them in the ooc thread or refer to the Roleplaying rules.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • He woke up with Treeko laying on his face and Zigzagoon jumping up and down on his chest.

"Zigzagoon stop that now please! Treeko please get off of my face!" Max asked them and ordered them at the same time.

They both stopped and then dasehd to the door. Max got up and yawned. He slipped his shoes on and thenpacked his stuff up. He folded the sheets nicely and made sure to give the key back to Nurse Joy. He walked down the hallways and then came to the main room. He left the key behind the desk and went to get some food.

He got 3 pancakes, 2 stripes of bacon, and some orange juice. He scarfed the food down while his pokemon ate pokefood. He gave them both a piece of bacon and a piece of pancake. When they were finished Max sat up and rubbed his stomach. He then got up and put his plate away. Treeko was quick to get on top of Max's head and Zigzagoon was quick to run ahead of him outside.

He then started running careful not to lose Zigzagoon. Then he dove at the pokemon and caught her. Then he called her back to her pokeball. Max sighed and then continued trying to exit the town and get onto the next route. He made it to the enterance of the next route, Route 102.

He walked along the path for about 30 seconds and then darted to a lake. He called Zigzagoon out and then took his shirt off and dived in the lake. He was cooling off when something touched his back. He looked back and thought it was just a lily pad seeing one there. Then all of a sudden it was moving towards him even more and the ripples he made were caring it away...Or were supposed to carry it away.

He jumped out of the water and then he saw a face pop out of the lake. It was a pokemon! Max quickly dug through his bag and pulled out his pokedex. It said " Lotad the water lily pokemon. Lotad looks like a aquatic pokemon and serves as a ferry for pokemon that can't swim."

"Perfect for some training." Max said.

"Zigzagoon lets go buddy!" Max called to Zigzagoon.

Zigzagoon sprang to it's feet from digging in the ground and ran over to the front of Max.

"Zigzagoon Tackle!" Max called.

Zigzagoon charged at the pokemon she jumped at it and the pokemon dodged it and then looked at Zigzagoon all weird like. Astonish. Max thought to himself. Zigzagoon was flinching and the pokemon the used an attack that had green things shooting at Zigzagoon and then flowing straight back to it. Zigzagoon looked enraged.

"Zigzagoon use Growl!" Max said thrusting his arm out as if it would help Zigzagoon.

She growled furiously at the pokemon and it began to look scared even more then usual. Then it used Astonish again.

"Zigzagoon use Tackle!" Max called at Zigzagoon.

Zigzagoon charged at the pokemon and then quickly moved to the right as the Lotad was going the same direction and then jumped on it. Zigzagoon sat there staring at the pokemon while it got up looking tired. Then the pokemon used the attack that shot green at Zigzagoon.

"Zigzagoon dodge it!" Max called after her.

Zigzagoon moved to dodge it, but it was to late the light had already hit her and then she fell to the ground. The Lotad seemed to become more refreshed. Zigzagoon got up and looked more enraged then ever!

"Ok Zigzagoon Tackle again!" Max called out.

Zigzagoon ran as hard as he could. The Lotad moved but Zigzagoon was to smart for that trick. She jumped at him again and landed on top of him.

"Growl!" Max shouted.

Zigzagoon growled at the Lotad again and it looked even more afraid. The Lotad then used Astonish and got Zigzagoon to back off of it. Zigzagoon backed away from the Lotad for a minute but then got right back to it.

"Zigzagoon use Tackle!"

Zigzagoon darted at the Lotad she was so fast that or Lotad was so tired that Lotad couldn't dodge it. Lotad fainted and that meant Zigzagoon had won! Max ran over and picked Zigzagoon up and hugged her while laughing. He told the Lotad that he had an awesome time battling it and then left. He found a tree to sit by and thought that they should take a little rest before moving on.

Last edited:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Chapter Four: Route 102

Waking up from his sleep, James remembered he went to bed in his muddy clothes. Raising his body and yawning, he stretched his arms out wide at full length. His hair muffled and now quite greasy without a decent wash in a couple of days. He looked to his Poochyena and Mudkip both curled up and sleeping on the floor.

Getting out of bed, James remembered a trainer sleeping at the other side of the room. But he was gone already, the thirteen year old opened up the door waking up his two Pokémon.

"Stay here guys, make sure no one takes our things." The boy said to his Pokémon. "I'm going to take a shower, we'll get something to eat afterwards." The boy opened his backpack that was next to him, taking out some shower gel and conditioner. Looking up, he saw a towel on a hook by his bed. Looking around, he decided to take it with him. James headed out the room and closed the door behind him, looking left to right. He headed left down the hallway to find the showers.

It was a bit like a boarding school, with many young trainers all walking around the corridors. James did finally find the showers, but there was a long queue. He walked to the back of the queue and looked to his watch on his wrist. Seeing that the time was ten to eleven. He took another look, being quite shocked at how he over slept. Seeing again it was ten to eleven, he thought about skipping the shower. But waited in the queue after realising he was starting to smell.

Around an hour later, James and his Pokémon were in the cantine. Just finishing their breakfast. James un-clipped two Pokéballs from his belt and pushed the buttons on them, making them substanciously larger.

"You two take a rest, I'll do the walking." The boy said to them as a red beam came out of them, the two Pokémon sitting by his side were sucked into the balls through the red beam.

The trainer headed out of the cantine after placing his food tray at the end of the aisle with the other trays. Walking out of the cantine as the glass doors slid open, he saw Nurse Joy rushing to the medical part of the center with an odd looking Pokémon. James took out his Pokédex and pointed it to the pink egg like Pokémon.

Chansey has pink, egg-shaped body. She has hair-like outgrowths on the side of her head. Chansey has stubby limbs and a short tail. Chansey has a pouch that holds an egg in. It is said to deliver happiness. It lays several eggs a day and won't share them with those who have evil in their hearts. Being compassionate, it shares its eggs with injured people.

Before James knew it, Nurse Joy and the Chansey were already gone. He shrugged it off and headed to entrance where many trainers were leaving. Looking out to another bright sunny day, the sunlight shined beautifully into the boys eyes, you could expect a sparkle from it all.

Around half an hour later, the trainer in his now clean clothes and well groomed clean hair had arrived at Route 102. There was a long path that lead into the woods that was much more darker and full of more trees than the previous route. But James was itching for a Pokémon battle, his first ever. He walked past the white fence that lead him out of Oldale Town, he didn't take a look back he just kept on walking with only his thoughts now.

'That Minun. That's a pretty rare Pokémon. Hold on, wait a minute. Where the hell did Aron go? The next time I see him, oh he's going to get a smack round the face.'

James suddenly got very angry about Aron ditching him so he speeded up, he started to walk very fast then he started jogging and before he knew it, he was running full pelt into the woods. Not looking at his suroundings, as soon as he entered Route 102, he tripped over a log and fell face first into the mud, in his clean clothes but they're not anymore. He pushed himself up with his hands and got onto his feet, looking at his muddy hands and muddy clothes.

"Could this day get any worse!" The boy yelled out into the woods. Suddenly a flock of bird Pokémon came out of the trees as the leaves fell slowly for the wind to take them. You couldn't see the anger in the boy's face because he was so covered in mud he looked like a tree without the leaves. He looked at his Pokéballs and noticed that one was missing, only five was there when he had six. He then realised it was his Mudkips Pokéball. The boy suddenly panicked and looked through the grassy mud, rummaging through with his hands.

After a few minutes with no luck, the boy was close to tears. He sat down on the mud but felt something solid under his buttox with a strong point. He suddenly leaped up and looked to where he sat, there was what he thought his Pokéball but in mud. It started to move towards James, freaking the boy out. He watched it move towards his feet. Then two circular eyes opened up, James leaped back and slipped on the mud causing him to fall on his back. The ball walked onto James's belly as he layed in the mud, the boy noticed there was two little feet on the ball. Realising it is a Pokémon. He looked through his muddy shorts to find his Pokédex that was now muddy due to his muddy hands gripping onto it.

Seedot is a small brown creature that greatly resembles an acorn, so much so that it can easily startle Pokémon looking for food on the forest floor. It can stick onto trees with the top of its cap and it has two feet for moving about. Seedot attaches itself to a tree branch using the top of its head. It sucks moisture from the tree while hanging off the branch. The more water it drinks, the glossier this Pokémon's body becomes. Seedot looks exactly like an acorn when it is dangling from a tree branch. It startles other Pokémon by suddenly moving. This Pokémon polishes its body once a day using leaves.

James closed the Pokédex and put it back into his short's pocket. He looked to the Pokémon who looked straight back at him. James suddenly grinned, his white teeth showing through his brown mud face.

"So you're a Seedot?" James asked, the Pokémon rolled it's body forward. "You want to come with me?" The Pokémon suddenly jumped up and run back off James and towards the tree. The boy quickly got onto his feet, but fell back onto the mud. He pulled out a Pokéball from his belt and threw it into the air. There it opened with a red light as Poochyena came out and slipped on the mud with it's four legs.

"Poochyena, use tackle on the Seedot!" James ordered his Pokémon. The dog however couldn't gain any speed in the mud. It slipped on it's way to the Seedot who was getting closer to the tree it fell down off. James looked around at the mud, realising. There was mud.

"Poochyena, kick the mud at the Seedot!" James smiled as he shouted to the dog Pokémon who balanced itself and used it's front paw to splatter the mud towards the acorn Pokémon, covering it's body as it reached the tree. The eyes of the Pokémon opened as the mud covered it's small round body.

James knew in these conditions, Poochyena couldn't do much more and Mudkip was lost. The boy grabbed another miniture ball from his belt as he still layed on the mud, he pressed the middle button making it larger. He lobbed the ball towards the Seedot, spinning in the air the red and white of the ball mixed in with eachother before it finally hit the acorn Pokémon. Sucking it into the ball via a red beam of light, before landing in the mud. The Pokéball rolled in the mud sinking into it's sloppiness.

Last edited:

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • Adam and bagon were resting on a tree, after the beating they took from the enraged mother.
    "DID SHE TAKE BODY SLAMMING CLASSES?!" Said Adam now with a second black eye and ripped clothes.

Bagon nodded while wimpering.

"But the real pain for me was the baseball bat, that women swings like Barry Bondes!" Added Adam.

"How hard did it hurt when she tried to chokeslam you?" Said Adam.

Bagon Cried frantically.

"Ugh oh! HERE SHE COMES WITH A JACKHAMMER AND A WRENCH! BAGON BOOK IT!" Yelled Adam.

The two ran to route 102, and hid behind a giant oak tree.......

All of a sudden a seedot fell of of a tree and hit Adam in the head.

"what the? What was that!" Said Adam as another seedot dropped.

"Okay it's on!" Said Adam as about 13 seedot dropped down on his head.

Bagon started to laugh.

"Oh you think that's funny huh? Well like I Said if you don't stop i'm having kentucky fried bagon for dinner! But first, GO POOCHYENA!"

Said Adam as even more seedot dropped.
    Bagon said something under it's breath as the small puppy burst out of it's pokeball.

"What did you just say to me? Anyway i'll get back to you in a second!
    Poochyena use tackle!"

Poochyena blasted into the seedot, but they all got up and started marching toward them....

"Ugh oh....... It's the little rascals revolution! Bagon, use rage on the tree repediatley, poochyena help him out with tackle!"

Said Adam as the tree started to fall down on the seedot.

The seedot ran away, and didn't bother the trio again....

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To Pikalover10: Okay, the battle post was pretty good!
    Zigzagoon grew to level 6!

To ~element: The post was too short. That is a warning to you. If you put some more battling and description in each paragraph, then you will never have to worry about that.
    Bagon grew to level 6!

To BrianGabriel: You meeting that Minun is giving me different foreshadowing (guesses on what is going to happen. whatever). It makes me excited to read your future posts.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To BrianGabriel: Thanks for finishing ^^ I feel bad that Mudkip is lost. Anyway, the way you battled Seedot was pretty unique.
    You caught a Level 4 Female Seedot!

To Everyone: Once you do your second post you can do you second and final post for Chapter Four.

*Another Note* Electrike is open for anybody! Place your sign-up in the ooc thread if you're interested!

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Max woke up Treeko sleeping peacefully on his head and not his lap which was occupied by the sleeping Zigzagoon. He pulled out to miniature pokeballs and presssed the button in the middle to make them bigger. Then he pressed the buttons again and a red light shot out of them both and consumed Treeko and Zigzagoon into the pokeballs. He pressed the button in the middle of the pokeballs again making them miniature and then hooking them onto his belt.

Max climbed the tree again and noticed that he was close to the end of the route. He took in a deep breath and let it out with relief. He then jumped down from the short tree and landed without any problems. He then started walking alongside the route still groggy from waking up. He then noticed things popping up from behind him, but he didn't care for them right now so he just kept on walking. Then they started walking infront of him making him fall down and then they covered him.

"Get off of me!" He yelled wiping out his pokedex without being able to see it.

Seedot the acorn pokemon. Seedot attaches itself to a branch using the top of it's head. It sucks moisture from the tree while hanging from the branch. The more it drinks the more glosier it's body becomes. Seedot looks exactly like an acorn when it is dangling from a tree. It startles other pokemon by moving. This pokemon polishes it's body once a day by using leaves. When Seedot finishes eating it's body becomes so heavy that it falls to the ground with a thump!

Max finally got up and ran as fast as he could. He didn't look back except for once when they weren't coming. He stopped drastically gasping for air. He was all sweaty and tried to find a lake to cool of at. He found one and it was so cod once he sat in it. He called Treeko and Zigzagoon out and they both sat in the lake too. Max cooling off kept an eye open for those Seedot again, but they never came.

He got out and put some dry clothes on. Then Treeko ran up his body onto his head while Zigzagoon jumped into his arms. He continued walking along the route. He finally came to the exit of the route and then sat under a tree for a few minutes to eat lunch.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To Pikalover10: I'm surprised that you didn't include any battling. I guess that is okay, but the post was really close to being too short.

To Inferno2991: I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to kick you out. You're not showing that you will be very active in this rp. This means that Makuhita is now open for anybody!

Last edited:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Chapter Four: Pt. 2: Route 102​

James saw the Pokéball stop moving in the mud, he slowly leaned up onto his knees where he finally balanced on to his feet in the soaked mud. He looked to the Pokéball where his Poochyena balanced triumphantly before slipping onto it's belly again. The boy who had now got his third Pokémon walked over to the ball but looking around for his lost Mudkip.

The boy picked up the ball bending his knees slowly to not fall over, he looked at it and placed it onto his muddy belt. James looked around the area, the muddy ground with patches of grass floating up above the surface looked dim and hopeless. He had been on his journey for less than a week and had lost his first ever Pokémon. He decided to carry on looking.

A couple of hours of searching, the boy and his Poochyena couldn't see any sign of Mudkip's Pokéball. James leaned against the tree, he sighed as a tear fell from his eye. Emotional all over his face and body language, his arms were shaking as his Poochyena sat infront of him lifting it's paw. The boy covered in mud moved his right foot slowly back and fourth across the mud, as he was doing so the Poochyena started sniffing the mud where he was standing. James looked to his Pokémon who started digging into the mud with it's paws. There James saw a glimmer of red, relief was all round. The Pokéball had appeared, swallowed under the mud it lay.

The boy whiped away his tears as he reached for the ball, the Poochyena rolled the ball into it's owners path with it's long grey nose. The boy threw the ball into the air as the Mudkip came out, shaking it's head before looking up to James who ran over to it and picked it up in his arms. The Mudkip was so confused but appreciated the sympathy.

Later on, James had gone back to the Pokémon Center and got himself and his Pokémon cleaned up, he was now back at Route 102, further in than before. He knew he didn't have much of the day left to get out of the Route, but he hoped he could get out by the end of the day and get some rest. He was walking along the grass within the woods where he came upon a lake, the sun glistened onto the surface of the water that sprinkled into an aqua blue setting.

'Now that's a sight. Who's that on the other side? Is that.. a Plusle?'

James stopped thinking to get a real look at the other side. Narrowing his eyes as the sun gleamed onto his pupils, James raised his arm over his eyes to try and see who is over the other side. There stood a Plusle, much like a Minun but various differances, such as red patterns and a plus sign on it's cheeks unlike Minun's minus signs. There stood it's trainer, James remembered that face. The girl standing there looked just like the one who he met back at Oldale Town Pokémon Center.

"Hey! Stop staring, Pervert!" A voice yelled out from the other side. James realised what she said, he waved his arms about shaking his head.

"No, no no!" James yelled back in reply, he noticed the girl and the Plusle run off into the woods. But this made James think it was a good idea to run after the two and so he did. Once James reached the woods on the other side, he just realised why she ran away. Walking slowly across the grass, stepping on the twigs that fell off the trees.

After a minute of walking around, James came across a large patch of grass surounded by trees with many differant Pokémon roaming around and playing. James saw this as an opportunity and un-clipped one of his Pokéballs from his belt. But before he could even throw it, a voice yelled out that was very femiliar.

"Pervert! If you want them Pokémon, you got to beat me first!" The same girl shouted out to James. The boy turned around and realised he was holding the Pokéball. He immidiatly shook his head and waved his arms.

"No, no, no. I wasn't going to catch them Pokémon." The boy said. The girl didn't take notice and threw a Pokéball into the air. Out came a bird Pokémon. The boy took out his Pokédex very curiously as he heard the bird quark as it circuled the blue sky.

Taillow are small bird Pokémon with dark blue feathers with patches of red on their chest and forehead. Their wingtips are elongated and configured for speed and maneuverability. They also possess two sharp tail feathers. Their beak is somewhat short, but pretty wide. Taillow courageously stands its ground against foes, however strong they may be. This gutsy Pokémon will remain defiant even after a loss. On the other hand, it cries loudly if it becomes hungry. It dislikes cold seasons. They migrate to other lands in search of warmth, flying over 180 miles a day.

"Now that's interesting." The boy said as he put away the Pokédex. He threw the Pokéball he had in his hand into the air, out came his Mudkip that was relishing it's first Trainer Battle. "Why are you calling me a pervert? We met at the Pokémon Center." James asked the girl, who looked confused at what he said.

"Excuse me? I've never met you before." She said in reply as her Taillow swooped down towards the Mudkip. The wind was heard from the Taillows wings that glided down towards the blue Pokémon that ran forward away from the swooping bird Pokémon. The boy pointed his arm forward towards the Taillow, commanding his Pokémon to attack it.

"Mudkip, use Tackle when it comes down!" James yelled to his Pokémon as the bird flew down. The Mudkip ran back towards the bird and jumped in time to hit it with it's head on the left wing of the bird. The Taillow swinged down to the left and span into the ground as the Mudkip failed to land proply taking damage from the bird's attack and subsequently injured itself.

"Come on Taillow! Get up!" The girl yelled out, but the Pokémon lay on the ground without trying to get up. It was the complete opposite to what the Pokédex had said and James was very confused.

"Return your Pokémon, it's hurt!" James shouted over to the frustrated trainer, who did reluctantly. The Mudkip balanced itself triumpthantly as James smiled with a huge grin, he couldn't hide his joy as he jumped into the air. Before finally settling down and staying calm, like his usual self.

"Go Eevee! Do me proud!" The girl yelled more annoyingly to James as she threw a Pokéball infront of her, coming out possibly the cutest Pokémon of them all. Resembling a fox, it stood with its shiny brown fur licking it's paw. James as he usually does, took out his Pokédex again to get some information on it.

Eevee is a mammalian creature with brown fur, a bushy tail that has a cream-colored tip, and a furry collar that is also cream-colored. Eevee has brown eyes and big ears. It has traits of raccoons, foxes, dogs, and cats. Eevee has an irregular genetic code and can sometimes evolve in accordance to its environment. Seven evolutions for this Pokémon have been discovered so far. Three of these evolutions can also be the result of Eevee being exposed to either a Fire Stone, Thunderstone or Water Stone. An Eevee has an unstable genetic makeup that suddenly mutates due to its environment. Radiation from various stones causes this Pokémon to evolve.

"You alright to battle Mudkip?" James asked his first Pokémon, that stanced strongly ignoring it's injured leg. The boy nodded as he yelled out another command to his Pokémon that ran towards the Eevee that still licked it's paws and didn't take notice of the incoming Pokémon.

"Eevee dodge it and use Quick Attack!" The girl said quickly, the Eevee suddenly burst into life and jumped away as the Mudkip slided across the grass to stop itself after the Eevee jumped away before being hit on it's side and sent to the right rolling across the grass. James stood in shock at how well the Eevee was trained compared to the Taillow. He pulled pointed the Pokéball towards his Mudkip, that failed to get up after that strong hit.

"Unlucky Mudkip, you did well mate." James said as the red beam took the Pokémon into the ball. James looked to the girl who laughed, but her Eevee just carried on licking it's paws. The boy suddenly got serious and pondered on what Pokémon to pick next.

"I think.. I'll give Seedot it's first battle." James whispered to himself. He then decided and took out Seedot's Pokéball and let the Pokémon out. It stood there confused as it faced the Eevee, realising what it's about to do. It ran back to James and sort of begged not to battle. James kneeled down and looked at his worried Seedot.

"Come on, you got to eventually. Nothing will happen to you." James said, somehow it did inspire the acorn Pokémon that ran on it's two little feet towards the Eevee and missed the Pokémon. It ran out of the way as it came towards to colliding with it. James stood in embarassment as the girl laughed before commanding her Eevee to attack the Seedot.

"Eevee use Tackle!" The girl shouted, the Pokémon leapt up and ran towards the acorn Pokémon that weapt in fear.

"Seedot, use Harden! James said. "God that sounds perverted.." James said again realising what he said. But the Seedot's body was coated in a stronger shell that hurt the Eevee more than the Seedot as they collided. The Seedot opened it's eyes to see the Eevee hurt from the collision and gained confidence.

"Seedot, use Bide!" James shouted. The Seedot then glowed in a light red before it faded away. The girl stood confused.

"What is Bide?" She said. The Eevee stood as the Seedot just stood still not doing anything else. James kept a straight face, knowing what the attack does but it seems the girl didn't. "Eevee, Tackle again!" The girl ordered her Eevee that ran towards the acorn Pokémon at a fast speed. Colliding against the Seedot with it's head, the Seedot stood strong and moved back only slightly but taking damage.

"Unleash it Seedot!" James yelled, the acorn Pokémon then ran towards the Eevee quickly, jumping into the fox Pokémon and sending it back with a lot of power. The Eevee went back across the grass unconcious.

"You cheated!" The girl shouted to James who took no notice. "A Seedot can't do that!" She kept on yelling. The boy on the other hand went over to congratulate his Seedot. The girl stopped her yelling and picked up her Pokémon and ran off back to the late with it. "You take a long rest." The girl said to the Eevee in her arms as she ran off.

"Bloody weird girl. Anyway, let's keep moving Seedot." James said to his victorious Pokémon. The two walked further into the woods, although the Seedot was always trying to keep up with it's little legs.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Episode X1: The Not Beginning... Beginning Once Again

Chris woke up in the pokemon center, feeling refreshed. "Urrgh, it feels like I've been sleeping for a month or so." Said Chris as he grabbed his pokemon's pokeballs. "Come on out, Makuhita and Wurmple!" two pokemon came out of the pokeballs. One was Wurmple, but Makuhita wasn't present. Instead it was a Corphish.

"Corphish!"(T: I'm not a Makuhita you idiot!) Yelled Corphish. Chris just looked on before returning his pokemon to their pokeballs, and heading out.

"Hmm... I know I had a Makuhita before coming here... but now I have a better pokemon. I just hope that the idiot that stole Makuhita stole a weak pokemon." Said Chris smirking at his luck. And when he had the chance, he looked at the sign next to the lake.

'Beware, there are Lotad in this pond!' Read the sign which seemed to be recently put up.

"Lotad? I wonder if they are good?" Said Chris before throwing a rock into the lake, but nothing came up. "Hmm... Well, it seems that there are a lot of rocks piled up, better use em." And Chris then threw another rock.

(... 3 hours later.)

"Oh, my word. I sunk all of the lilypads, and yet... there is no Lotad here!!!" Said Chris in a high volume.

"Corph."(T: Shut up, You're giving me a headache!) Said Corphish who just freed itself from his pokeball. "Corphish." (T: Just dive in and find a Lotad. Duh!)

"You know what? I bet you're wondering why I don't dive into the lake." Said Chris. Corphish just looked away bored. "Well... unless you live on the border, than there is no way you'd ever get a chance to learn there."

"Corphish!" (T: I don't care, just hurry up! I hate waiting!) Yelled out Corphish. Chris just got up and started to walk away, but that's when he saw a Lotad.

"A Lotad?" Asked Chris to himself. Suddenly more Lotad came out, all with bumps on their heads. "Oh... crap." And the trainers to this day all remember what happened next, as they all were attacked by Lotads. "Maybe... I overdid it a little bit."

"Lotad!" (T: How dare you humans intrude on our waters! Lotad!) Yelled the eldest Lotad before hitting Chris with an Astonish, but Chris dodged at the last second.

"Corphish, use Bubble!" Yelled Chris. The lobster fired the bubbles which did... absolutely no damage. "... Of course"

"Lo-lo-lo-lo!"(T: Hahahah! Water doesn't hurt me!) Laughed the Lotad in triumph. Corphish responded to this by hitting the Lotad with his claw.

"Phish." (T: That's payback.) Said Corphish. And since their leader was down, the Lotad fled back t their lake. Chris tossed the pokeball at the leader, just to get this over with.

(ooc: I have an extra scene, but it differs whether or not I get the Lotad, so I won't post it yet.)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To Rubii Naruto: You do not have to worry about that. Lotad is yours!
    You caught a level 5 Male Lotad!

coy261

pokemon master
    Years
  • ok ill join

chapter 1 save the professor!

Austin wake up,Austin wake up,Austin wake up! I jumped out of my bed as soon as my mom said that i looked at my clock to findout I was late! I put on my headband,shirt and my black jeans. When i got outside i thought i forgot my letter From Professor Burch! but when i put my hands i my jacket there was the letter the letter said...
    Dear, Austin
    Come to my lab tomorrow early because 6 other trainers will be there when you get there and also you will get your first pokemon!
    From, Professor Birch

After Austin read the letter he started running as fast as he can to the lab to find out the professor wasn't there! After he left the lab discouraged he thought he had seen a group of people running to the forest but the Austin remembered that in the letter there was 6 other trainers so he ran behind the lab to find out.

That professor Burch was in trouble with 7 other pokemon so he ran down the hill tripped and fell down the hill professor Burch said to all the other people in the group "Get a pokeball and throw it at the pokemon!" So Austin and the other people in the group threw their pokeballs. Austin threw the pokeball at the green pokemon but it dodged it and then attacked austin with a thunder shock!.

When the thundershock hit Austin he ran to the green pokemon and tackled it to stop the thundershock then Austin threw the pokeball again... It started moving until he heard a click then professor Burch got up and thanked everyone for chapturing the pokemon. Then they went back to the lab.

"Thank you all again for chapturing the pokemon I said in the letter that you all will get a pokemon so why wont you all just take the ones you captured when i was in trouble? and are you all okay with that?" said professor Burch"

why sure replyed everyone But then Austin said " Don't you need these pokemon for your research?""No i have one more pokemon""ok" said Austin. Oh before i forget you all also receive a pokedex it tells you the information of the pokemon you want to know about Thanks said everyone! Austin by the way your pokemon's name is electrike ok thanks replyed Austin then Austin went out of the lab and headed for route 101.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To coy261: You haven't even been accepted yet! And I have to tell you, your sign-up wasn't even close to being accepted. You do not need to spam the rp because you haven't read the rules!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back