• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • And....

VOILA

I give you the Extreme Speed Open Tournament, 3rd Edition! Now get on over to the battle zone folks. If you check for a thread here in the Stadium called ESO Battle Thread, that's where you want to request matches! Please do so in the proper format.

Example: "I'm looking for a standard 3BP Double Battle!"

This thread will henceforth be used only for sign-ups, rules, questions, and results. When you finish a battle, please report who won, the details of the battle (was it singles/doubles, standard/UU/uber, etc.) and the score here.

Thank you, good luck, and let's get to it!

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    And Umbreon puts the first points on the board by beating X-626 for two, good game dude not bad. Sorry junoliv I know you wanted to put the first points on the board by being the first to post in the battle thread. No hard feelings Eh? :P
    Oh and by the way this Umbreon checking in :P

Years
  • Goketsu beat me for 3 points, looks like i was off and the dreaded hax >_<

im still looking to donate a prize though so im still in this.....
    ya sorry about the crits D: I can't control the game though =/
    anyways just confirming my win over Graceful 4-0 very haxy battle (sorry again for that x_x)
    well with those 3 points plus my donation I think that brings me to 8 bp so I guess I advance to the next round

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    lol yh. thats a guarrantee. ill be there. lol beat ooka 5-0. for 3 points. lol skarm/bliss/cress? it was nice facing them

Last edited:

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
  • Hey there! I just beat Philyplaya in a match. We both wagered 1 battlepoint. It was a standard game, which I won. I had 3 battle points before, so does that leave me at 4 then?
    Cheers.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • Hey, Ryan! Haven't seen you in a while now. Get ready for the ESO, then. I'm hoping to face you soon enough...

ye *scratches head* well ive been in the game designing section for a while but no worries im getting back into competitive battling but i got a lot of stuff to do till im as good or even better then i was last time (hopefully better ;P) anyways i think ill be good within the first week to start battling so yea hope to see ya on the feild man

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'm in~ < 333
    I'm still a little clueless about this. x DD

It's pretty easy to understand ^^ You start out with 3BP. You can wager that BP in matches over in the battle topic.

Example: "I'm looking for a standard OU singles battle for 1BP!"

You can also donate a prize to us coordinators (shiny Pokemon, EV trained/IV bred Pokemon, Events, etc.) for an extra 2BP, meaning you'd start with 5BP!

You need to gain 8BP to reach round two!

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • VA, you forgot to mention this ESO's Prize Coordinator, which is me. So, Ginga, when you're ready to donate anything (see the ESO Battle Thread's 2nd post for what can be accepted as a prize), let me know, and I'll be happy tor receive your donation! ^_^

And one more thing. I changed my mind. Don't give junoliv his 2 BPs yet, until he gives a proper donation. There's something phishy about this Latias he donated...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back