• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • Thanks. I'm glad they turned out to your liking. Its always a challenge to draw someone else's character with what little information was provided by the rp. (Now THAT's why I ask for such LONG descriptions)
    Not just Leon's but of the entire RP. Just so you know, I dropped him a comment on dA. It seems he's more active there than he is over here. I am very eager to find out where our rp will go. We have such interesting characters, each with their own personality and behaviour.
    It would be a shame to let all our hard work go to waste.
    Freddy (Do you mind if I call him so? I recently developed the habit of calling Edward "Eddy") and Raven? Sounds like a plan to me, the two of them have to at least something to talk about!

Ah, Wyvernriders <3
    Ever since Heath in FE7, I have develloped a weak spot for those (even earlier since I have a weak spot for most draconic things). But since Path of Radiance, and surely with what little I have played of RD, I really started to like Jill and Haar. They are so fun characters. Jill's really stern in the beginning while Haar would rather fall asleep than lead his division.
    I prefer Wyvernriders of Pegasus Knights, not just because I like dragons, but it seems that Wyvernriders have a higher defence against physical attacks than Pegasus Knights.
    But in the end, both Wyverns and Pegasi have to be trained well... But if done well, they can prove to be very useful units. Both Heath and Florina turned out to be two of my best units, having a very good chance against mages' and archers' attacks.

As for the Laguz tribes... I have a strong preference for Lethe. As a Cat Laguz, her power wasn't as raw as those of the Tiger Clan, but she was very good in PoR, both in power and speed. I also found it neat how she transformed in the beginning of a chapter instead of having to wait for her transformation bar to be filled. The lack of pre-chaptertransformation in RD is something I don't like. You do, however, have more opportunities to fill the bar quicker.

I haven't been able to fully use the Dragon Laguz, but they sure do look cool in RD. O_O
    Spoiler:

You can say all you want, but the artwork in FE is amazing. o3o

As far as the bird tribes go, I have slight preference for the Hawk Tribe Because Tibarn is just plain awesome and the Herons. I left out the Ravens since they were a huge nuisance in PoR, including their King Naesala. I do like Vika however, and near the end of PoR, I started to like Naesala a little more.
    As far as the playable Hawks in PoR go, I chose for Janaff.

Before I end my rant about the Laguz I like and don't like, I have one more kind to mention. One that wasn't introduced until RD: The Wolves.
    Though there are only two known, Nailah and Volug, I like them immediately. (Wolves are awesome, alright?)
    Though Nailah seems a little overpowered, she's a good character. I wish I could read what Volug said though, I can't read the Ancient Language. XD;;

Now for the characters I referred to: (I apologise for the size of the pictures. XD)
    Spoiler:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I attempted to create solid descriptions for my characters and let my imagination do the rest. It seems your imagination works well too. I hope his activity spikes soon since I would like to continue because I have created two of my favorite characters. And I may create an army of NPCs with many of them being connected to Leon's mercenary group and/or his past.

And Feel free to call him Freddy. Frederick takes too long to write. And I believe they could find something (possibly Leon's criminal record or their amazing good morales and desire to do good).

My favorite Wyvernrider was actually Tana (Sacred Stones) when I made her a Wyvernknight. She had the resistance of a Peg Knight and the beastly power of a Wyvernknight. Not to mention, I did like her personality for the most part (though I liked Cormag's persona more, since he was a badass). Heath was awesome while he lasted. I just find he does at the worst times for me against mages, but he is definitely my favorite flying unit in both abilities and personality. I have difficultly bonding to units sometimes unless they are the Lord of the game. I have no idea why.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I see both this and the RP thread died. Is this my punishment for waiting for Cy to post in the RP thread lol?

Ahahaha... My fault my fault! xD I was helping my uncle move outta town so I couldn't really get on. Plus his new place didn't have net yet(even though he said he already did set the net up over there) so I couldn't do it there even. I had to wait till I had gotten back so yeah.

BUT I did post though not as good as I had wanted, my ideas were disappearing so quickly... I've become lame now. Hahaha.... >.<;

I haven't been able to fully use the Dragon Laguz, but they sure do look cool in RD. O_O
    Spoiler:

You can say all you want, but the artwork in FE is amazing. o3o

Makes me wonder who the person who's riding on the lion is.... but wait.... I see something familiar in him.... and of the dragon(which I think it is... [insert name that is swimming in brain]) AND the lion(which is [insert name swimming in brain])... maybe it's.... IT'S.... (OMG I hope it's not who I THINK it is....) O.O HRM.....
    Oh and PLUS, I AM active on both sites.... it's just I have been having some writer's block and so I couldn't think up of anything to post for my character. And that also goes for my art as well... It's been about a month now and I STILL haven't threw up any new art... hahaha... xDDD

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Sooooo.....how's life guys? lol

Recently I have invested some time in Fire Emblem 6 and I got to a chapter (forgot the number) and realized I am basically screwed since I refused to train my Thieves since thieves is not a combat orientated class and I love combat and winning battles. Also the level as bolting, the most annoying spell that the player can never use, unless you get ridiculously lucky. So I believe I am screwed on this level.

Past that, I also invested in time in Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap but somehow I suffered a massive setback and halted my progress in the game. At the same time, I am playing Mass Effect on the Xbox 360, another RPG set in space. So I am very busy recently. I am assuming everyone else is busy too. Can't exactly blame anyone for that. Damn School lol.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Life's busy. And very FE empty (aside from the weekends), since I'll be playing RD then. :3

I am happy to welcome a new member to our RP. :D Brendan Savem will be joining us soon with his character. ^^ Since he is a Marhrean, it puts a new angle on Andraste's history (to come). ^^

Urgh, I don't like default smilies. *disables them*

Good to see you're back, Cy. :3

And Feel free to call him Freddy. Frederick takes too long to write. And I believe they could find something (possibly Leon's criminal record or their amazing good morales and desire to do good).

My favorite Wyvernrider was actually Tana (Sacred Stones) when I made her a Wyvernknight. She had the resistance of a Peg Knight and the beastly power of a Wyvernknight. Not to mention, I did like her personality for the most part (though I liked Cormag's persona more, since he was a badass). Heath was awesome while he lasted. I just find he does at the worst times for me against mages, but he is definitely my favorite flying unit in both abilities and personality. I have difficultly bonding to units sometimes unless they are the Lord of the game. I have no idea why.

Allright. You know, for some reason I have an image of Freddy and Raven being all hyped up about saving the world from evil. (chibi style of course)
    Cormag was awesome. :D I really liked him. Though non of the games' characters appealed to me as much as FE7's, I liked a lot of characters from SS and PoR (this one comes veeery close).

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I'm sure now that Kotowari has RD, he can infer that Zero was based on Edawrd. He's so awesome!
    OMG, now we can FINALLY talk about RD. ;D

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Never play RD, that I haven't. Only played the portable editions of Fire Emblem. So I cannot talk about my amazing experiences with that given game.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I'm sure now that Kotowari has RD, he can infer that Zero was based on Edward. He's so awesome!
    OMG, now we can FINALLY talk about RD. ;D

SHE! >:

And really? XD
    Yes, Edward is awesome. 83 I really start missing the Dawn Brigade while playing through part 2. Crimea is fun all you want, but I really missed the jokes of Sothe and Tormod, or Muarim and Tormod.. Or Micaiah being all angry with Sothe since he dared mentioning that certain blue haired man's name. Edward and Leo...

I also seemed to get the "Real FE experience" more while playing the first part. Most characters are still underleveled, like any first chapters of earlier games (FORGET THE BLACK KNIGHT!!!1). As soon as you start meeting characters from PoR, they're a lot stronger, specially in part 2. D: Buut it was good to see them again, none the less.
    I did squeel however during the last cutscene of Radiant Dawn Part2. Finally they showed who I had been waiting for the entire game (not enitrely correct): The Greil Mercenaries. 8D
    I find it funny though, how Rolf states he wont be able to do it and how Shinon is all like "Urgh, Rolf, just leave it up to me". If you bothered to train Rolf in PoR, he'll grow stronger than Shinon even before he promotes into a Sniper.

Ahw, too bad, Raikiri. D: If you ever have the chance of getting your hands on Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, you should really try them out. They're awesome.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • OMG, yes. Now you know why RD is my favourite out of the series.
    And I tell you, Ch 1 Pt 2 was hard. XD;
    Oh, I never bothered to train Shinon either, Rolf is way better.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Wah! Makes me wanna go by RD and borrow my uncle's Wii.... Hehehehe... He never plays it anyways... Modern Warfare 2 has eaten him up good... like Modern Warfare 1 did... xDDDD

I WANT RD!!!! KUSOOOO~! RD Official Leanne Art is so freaking hard to draw.... the image is too small... Gah! But I will try anyways.... Got her hair, head and shoulders done.... but it's already covered more than half the paper.... I drew big this time.... DOH!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Cy, use that ^

Uhm, yes, for some reason I wans't notified, but there has posted someone in the FE RP... Seems Krystle will be the main stage for events a little while longer... Though I doubt that raven will take longer than 2 posts (unless he engages into conversation with someone other than Adelaar). Adelaar will appear in my next post, so it were if Blaze would post, okay? :3
    I'd encourage everyone to post. :3

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I should make another then? Alright, I guess I could make one then real quick tomorrow. I have day from school and its my birthday, so I have like double the free time. It will be short though, since I don't have that much to accomplish lol.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • What is this? A little bit left to die? ;; I can't let that happen. Sorry about my absense, I had a really busy week last week... I barely had time to come online, let alone write a role play post. I will try to write one this week though. :3 To make it up. XD

Yes, Raikiri, I would very much like you to post. :3 As I would like the others to do the same. ^^

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I'll try to post this weekend at some time. Im done with my fall semester so i have a month off. Means more activity from me. Yayness!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Awesome. :D
    I posted yesterday. ^^ It's not quite as I hoped it would turn out, and it's not that great...
    But oh well...

Anyways, now something new as a topic. It's not original, I know, and it requires creativity. XD

What do you imagine the next Fire Emblem game to be like?
    Let your imagination soar. The only condition I state is that it can't be Sequel, Prequel to or related to any existing game.

Halberdier

Solver and Stabber
    Years
  • I hope the next Fire Emblem game is harder. Fire Emblem Sacred Stones was a joke. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn was a step back in the right direction. But lest we forget, it was possible to solo the end chapters using Leane and magic cards.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Ok, where did everyone ran of to now? >_> It's not just the club, but the rp as well. D: I will post there soon. :B

Anyways... Where were we, oh yes. New games.

Sacred Stones was fun though. (I still have yet to finish it... stuck somewhere), but most of the chapteres were indeed easi(er) than let's say the average chapter in 7 or 9.
    I'm still playing Radiant Dawn, but my gaming has come to a halt since I have my exams to deal with. So far, I really like Radiant Dawn. Not just the chapters, but the story in general. O_O Since I started RD I've come to love the characters more than I did in Path of Radiance (and I loved them then already). Poor Tybarn
    I just don't get why everyone calls Micaiah "Failicah". I like Micaiah. ._.
    But then again, I like Navi (LOZ-OoT) as well

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Can't believe how hectic my life has gotten with all the old folks passing away... There's tons of meetings discussing stuff I don't even understand... Lots of meat chopping... (oh my poor sore hands)... and the list goes on.. But alas, school is back and quite frankly, I'm glad it's back... I barely have anything to do anymore and since job-hunting is so friggen hard in my small town with the economy drop... I can't work for some side change... Geez... Well I am still drawing so yeah... but nothing new lately... except for Leanne... can't believe I finished her. MAYBE I'll post her up... very VERY soon... xDDD

Anyways guys... I'm back... And for that topic question... It needs to be like FE4! Geneology is something that must be taken into account for! It adds such a fun twist to things... you know? :P But then again... It might be troublesome to come up with a DECENT plot for applying the geneology idea to the equation. But seriously, they should take those stuff into account. I think FE4 was possibly one of the MORE challenging FE games that I've played... and I sure don't mind if they did a REMAKE or NEW plot using the geneology idea.

Phew... ranting on my first day back... hahaha...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Hmm, I want a remake of anything before 6, preferably on the DS.

A new game would probably be nice, too.

But in the meantime, you can play my ROM hack...once it's released, even partially

Back