• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Annual Pokemon Community Prom

What Should the Prom Theme Be?

• I like them all, you can choose anyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like any of them, I will state my option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tweak

:cross-eye mmmm, its hard to get everyone online at the same time for a party. i just enjoy the food. =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dizzy said:
    Why should we have a prom? I mean, its not like Its actually going to happen anyways. An Online Prom is cool and all and Its a great Dream but Dreams never come true, I know that for a Fact.
    Dizzy, please don't start being hard on yourself now. Having a prom will be fun, and it was a great idea that you thought of. I think we still need to have it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • :) We still need a Day, Kayleigh, as moderator of the Other Chat, Can I ask you to ask the Staff to reserve us a day?

New Idea!!! If anyone wants to ask anyone to the prom, they can :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    That's the spirit! ^_^ I'll make sure to ask the others about it then. Give me a date that you would like, and I'll ask them for you, okay?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    100marios said:
    That's the spirit Dizzy! Hehe, I'm kinda interested in this prom thing, it was a good idea!....hmm?! We both said "that's the spirit"...that's new hehe.
    Lol, I noticed. XD And okay Dizzy, I'll let them know about those dates.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Hmm Maybe

Friday
    January 23rd, 2004
    5:00Pm EST

Alternate Day

Friday
    January 30th 2004
    5:00 PM EST
    I have final/midterm exams up until the end of this month, so can this be on the 30th Dizzy?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, then I guess I'll have to change the notice to the mods also, if Dizzy agress to make it the 30th. Though, I'm still waiting for a response from the others to OK the date.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Sure,I just remembered about Finals here too ( Stupid Finals ), Yah the 30th because I need my free Weekend to study... :) Thank you Moderator Kay!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Sure,I just remembered about Finals here too ( Stupid Finals ), Yah the 30th because I need my free Weekend to study... :) Thank you Moderator Kay!
    ...You too?! Hmm, I guess it's because we both goto giant schools. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I hate these tests, they take forever, I have to stay in my Testing Area for like 2 hours I hope it doesnt take long lol, I have plans!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    So, it'll be the 30th?Sounds cool, but I won't be here XD

Lol, I dislike test week too....

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Oh no! I can't make it on a Friday US time, because I'm not allowed online! Can we do it over the whole weekend, maybe? Friday through Sunday?

Now I really need a date. *goes off to PM Scott*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It?s in sixteen days huh? I guess that will give us some time to think up activities or something.

Are you still going to do that Andy and Soph win award? I mean prom king and queen. =X

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol. XD And also, is this just for the pairs, or can anyone go with anyone? Because if so then members need to start picking out a date! *pokes everyone*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Dizzy said to ask anyone you want.....i dunno who i'm gonna ask....i dont even know if i'm gowing :laugh: . but i should be online all day after school on the 30th....unless i have to go somewhere. but....i'm still gonna ask someone....most likely to be wings....

EDIT: i just asked Wings, and she said she'll go with me! :laugh: .looks like i got my ....er....date..

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Anyone can go with anyone, I want to make it fair for everyone. Yes Kairi, would you and Kayleigh like to be on my prom Committee? It would certainly be of help :).

Back