• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Annual Pokemon Community Prom

What Should the Prom Theme Be?

• I like them all, you can choose anyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like any of them, I will state my option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    think they're just talking about the date of it so it won't crash head on with the get-together that the mods are planning... so I think you're free about your Prom just not the date ^_^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    What exactly does the prom committee do? ^_^; (Sorry if it's already been asked, but I guess it's time for a refresher then anyway as the topic IS 5 pages xD)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Well, basically on the Committee, we'll take the time to make a setup for the prom, choose the events, and other cool stuff, Any Ideas will be taken into consideration. So we could use the ideas.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    How about.....the unfunny jokes hour!
    *hears crickets chirpping*
    ....see! It's working like a charm and it's not even the prom yet!
    Just kidding! Definitely forget that event! Hehe....
    Well, I've never been to a real prom before, much less be able to find a...uh...(oh whatever!) date for one anyway! I'm sure the commitee could use some help from those with experience, that is if the actual proms aren't too boring.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    regardless of how many dictionary I checked, I never understood the definition of a prom ^_^;;

Better start grabbing people for the Prom Committe Dizzy... the mod consul is already planning a "due date" for this... better get working hard Dizzy ;p

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
    Years
    This what we got so far...

The Prom will be a 2 day event... I think it's on the 29 at 12:00 AM to 30 at 12:00 AM in January... That what I heard, but no offical set date.

I'm not sure I am going to be there... because of midterms...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    well not like I will go with or without midterm that day, but the 29th is my last midterm so ^______________________^ (smilie Carol style XD). The prom regardless of how unlikely I'll know what to do in it sounds like a good celebration for end of midterm. Then again... actually I'll go play 8 and hunt down my last remaining GFs that I'm missing instead, sorry! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay Dizzy, here are the times that we've come up with, that seem best. Tell me what you think:

Start:

Friday, January 30, at 4:00 PM Central Time

End:

Saturday, January 31, at 8:00 PM Central Time

Also, tell me the kinds of events and things that you're planning, and also if you're looking for some staff, because I'll make an announcement for you. ^_^ By the way, I'd be glad to join the prom commitee.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay! ^_^ But first, give me a list of the jobs that you were thinking of giving people, because then I'll list it on the announcement and you may get more applications. Is that okay?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I need people to help me on the setup of the prom, then I need people for the events, and a group for other things a prom might have, I need one artist to make a prom Picture. and I need one reviewer for the newspaper to write an article about the prom/ :) thank you Kay for helping me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    You're welcome. ^_^ Now, did you want to write something for me to quote in the announcement, or should I just type my own description?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    You can Do it if you want, if not you can use this list :)

Prom Committee Helpers needed​

We need people to work on the pokecommunity prom commmitiee, we would really appreciate if you would help us. Please Contact Dizzy or Kayleigh if you are interested.

• we need people who can plan a setup for the prom, a theme for the prom, and prepare a set of guidelines for the prom.
    • we need people who can do the events for the prom
    • we need one artist who can make us a prom picture that goes along with the prom theme
    • we also need a newspaper reviewer to write an article for the PC newspaper

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Alright, thanks. ^_^ I'll add that too, and maybe add or change a couple of things if you don't mind. *runs off to post the announcement*

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    I can plan a setup for the prom, a theme for the prom, and prepare a set of guidelines for the prom.
    if ya need me to

I need a date and to be paired ya know it?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    you don't have to go with your pairup so no need to be "official" in these things. ^_^;
    Plus it's just a party... Unfortunately Dizzy you know that FF8 > Party to me ._.' But either way I hope that you guys in PC will have a nice day and have a fun time in the prom ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    What would have happened if Squall had stayed home to play games instead of going to the SeeD thingie where he met Rinoa? Hmm? =P

Looks like it will do well though. ^_^

Back