• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Food Thread

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    this is ALWAYS good. grilled tomatoes.
    i eat it nowadays.
    3726620912_2989f1751c.jpg

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • But sadly the only place around where I am has ones that look like these:

donut.jpg

I'm normally not so picky about the looks of my sugary sweet pastries, but I can't help but feel I'm eating more oil and grease with these cheaper ones and that turns my stomach a little.
    That doesn't look like a doughnut so much as a bad eclair.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I like burgers, subway, chinese and buffets mostly. I love milkshakes but I get sick if I drink too much of it ><

Margarita is good too

Chicken curry with white rice and mountain dew.
    Yum!

Years
  • I make curry for dinner last night. Just the simple packaged stuff with added carrots, onions, and potatoes. But I did find some kabocha (the green-on-the-outside, gold-on-the-inside pumpkin-squash thing) at the grocery store, which is wonderful.

2009-03-27c.jpg

It's a great flavor and perfect for curry.

That doesn't look like a doughnut so much as a bad eclair.
    I guess they do, but they've always seen those kind of bar-shaped ones at donut places so I've always thought of them as donuts.

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
  • Can I just say that hot wings are like my drug and I crave them everyday? I don't know what's wrong with me. Also, the hotter and spicier, the better.

I will love you for-freaking-ever if you buy me some wings with a side of tabasco sauce.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Okay, I just realized thanks to Anna that I should totally post this here. This is a perfect dish for football games and the like.

Take one block of cream cheese.
    Slather it is cocktail sauce.
    Cover that is one small can of tiny shrimp.
    Consume with Wheat Thins crackers.

It is freaking delicious, and I love it every time I get it. ^__^ I hope anyone who tries this loves it!

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Okay, I just realized thanks to Anna that I should totally post this here. This is a perfect dish for football games and the like.

Take one block of cream cheese.
    Slather it is cocktail sauce.
    Cover that is one small can of tiny shrimp.
    Consume with Wheat Thins crackers.

It is freaking delicious, and I love it every time I get it. ^__^ I hope anyone who tries this loves it!

It sounds great; however, I do not eat dairy, meat, or gluten anymore, haha.
    I used to be addicted to that salmon flavor cream cheese though with wheat thins.

The best dish for super bowls is artichoke dip, hummus, con queso, or any other dip, like the one you mentioned. I wanna be fat again :(

Well, I actually still eat ALOT of hummus, as long as it is made with olive oil, peppers, garlic, turmeric, and lemon juice by moi, and I use vegetables instead of chips.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Here's a secret to the best thing ever. I call it, Bacon Stoli Sandwiches.

First off, you get your bottle of Stoli Vodka (pick your preference for gold, red, citros, etc...), get your pan, put the pan on the stove, pour enough Stoli to cover a thin layer on the pan. Get a pack of Bacon, put your Bacon strips in te pan so they cook evenly. Cook the bacon to desired crispiness. MEanwhile, put some bread in the toaster, toast bread to desired toastiness. Spread butter on the bread. Take the cooked bacon, put it on the first piece of bread. Put other desired toppings on sandwich. Pour any remaining Stoli from the pan on to the Sandwich. Pour more Stoli on the sandwich. Pour yourself a glass of Stoli or a Cocktail with Stoli Vodka in it. Eat, drink, enjoy.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Here's a secret to the best thing ever. I call it, Bacon Stoli Sandwiches.

First off, you get your bottle of Stoli Vodka (pick your preference for gold, red, citros, etc...), get your pan, put the pan on the stove, pour enough Stoli to cover a thin layer on the pan. Get a pack of Bacon, put your Bacon strips in te pan so they cook evenly. Cook the bacon to desired crispiness. MEanwhile, put some bread in the toaster, toast bread to desired toastiness. Spread butter on the bread. Take the cooked bacon, put it on the first piece of bread. Put other desired toppings on sandwich. Pour any remaining Stoli from the pan on to the Sandwich. Pour more Stoli on the sandwich. Pour yourself a glass of Stoli or a Cocktail with Stoli Vodka in it. Eat, drink, enjoy.

Sounds delicious! You should take a picture for us sometime *_*!!

I've noticed lately that like.. later at night I am in the mood for a warm cup of coffee and a biscuit..
    problem?
    :C The decaf kind isn't tasty like some of the roast we use for espresso in our coffee machine.. thus.. keeping me up late ._.

Who else here is a coffee nut? @_@ I used to hate the taste.. and my last year of college had me get accustomed to it .___. Hahaha! :3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Nah, I'm not a coffee person in any form. I can't even get passed the smell of it.

I like to warm up with a cup of hot cocoa at night with some ground cinnamon in it :B

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Do you mean sensitive to milk or coffee? ._. Maybe a little lactose intolerant? I'm weird in a way that.. I can have a bowl of cereal and be fine.. but if I have even a bit of creamy icecream it upsets my stomach.. ._. so I usually get soy flavours or really light flavours like green tea or frozen yogurts when I have icecreams and cold treats.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I love ice cream, especially from places like Gelatissimo or Copenhagens. They have awesome flavours ^-^
    I also love Wendy's Green Apple Sorbet. Yumm

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Today I had a pumpkin pizza. :o

Beneath the cheese layer (which was goat), were little packets of caramelized onions. Mixed in with the goat cheese was squash and some herbs. Then some pumpkin seeds sprinkled on top.

Had it alongside a hot apple cider. Good times.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Today I had a pumpkin pizza. :o

Beneath the cheese layer (which was goat), were little packets of caramelized onions. Mixed in with the goat cheese was squash and sub herbs. Then some pumpkin seeds sprinkled on top.

Had it alongside a hot apple cider. Good times.

That actually sounds really good. I may have to give that a try some time. XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I love ice cream, especially from places like Gelatissimo or Copenhagens. They have awesome flavours ^-^
    I also love Wendy's Green Apple Sorbet. Yumm

Mmm... Copenhagen.. i'm not talking about the Ice cream.. LOL

Another amazing Vodka recipe by Elite Killer:

1. Cook a hot dog.

2. Put the hot dog into a Hot dog bun

3. put some Bacon on the hotdog

4. Melt some cheese onto the hot dog

5. Soak the Hot dog in Stoli Vodka ( Gold,Cherry,Citros,etc.... pick your poison)

6. Pour yourself a glass of Stoli Vodka or a cocktail with Stoli Vodka in it.

7. Eat, Drink and enjoy.... mmm....

Years
  • Pad Thai is great @_@ and omg.. because it is Halloween I've had a MAJOR huge craving for one of these:

RWB-apples-450.png

CANDY APPLES YUUUMMM!!!

That looks amazing!

Anyways, If I had to choose a favorite food it would be Chicken Curry with Rice and some Dr.Pepper.

Last edited:
    Years
  • So I'm in need of a little help. I'm looking to make a large-ish dinner for about 7-8 people and I'm trying to come up with some "seasonal" foods for autumn. My trouble is that I have a lot of different preferences/tastes I have to accommodate including vegetarian, lactose intolerant, meat lovers, and some general pickiness. I've got pumpkin pie and/or pumpkin curry to cover that food, but that's all I've got so far.

I don't want to have to make too much food, but I'd still like to have something for everyone. So, anyone got any suggestions?

Back