• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Cycling Road looks pretty cool.

Battle screen looks cool.

I think this is Nintendo's Cash Cow for DS, maybe even out selling Super Mario Galaxy 2...

I think SG should put this in the front page.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    [pokemon]series complete new,it had decided the title!!POCKET MONSTER BLACK・WHITE,it is innovative to change from old series. it will be sold on fall,2010!
    this is what my japanese friend said pokemon.co.jp said.

i can quickly now, albeit may take a little

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Oh. Wow. Looks great, though I have to wait till 2013 to get the third installment :D << -- Cheapskate!

The graphics are Brill, especially the PokeCentre outside and it looks like you can change the camera angle! Also, the battle scene looks nice, I think that one's based on the movie as why would Zorua battle Zoroark and why does the player have the latter? I used latter :D

Is it already Sunday in Japan?

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Oh. Wow. Looks great, though I have to wait till 2013 to get the third installment :D << -- Cheapskate!
    The graphics are Brill, especially the PokeCentre outside and it looks like you can change the camera angle! Also, the battle scene looks nice, I think that one's based on the movie as why would Zorua battle Zoroark and why does the player have the latter? I used latter :D

Is it already Sunday in Japan?

Japan is 9 hours ahead of us, so no

Judging by the scans, I'd say all the battle info such as health, status, lv and stuff are now all on the bottom screen alongside the attacks and other options allowing more room on the top screen

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    the two boxes on the left is just comparing the pokecentre in heartgold/SoulSilver to the new Black/White one.
    the pokemart and poke centre is incorporated together.
    more coming...

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I knew it. How did they get the scan then?

Anyway, the girl looks odd, great, now Ash is going to have an unshipworthy counterpart LOL. But at least she doesn't look like the Contest type which is great, she reminds me more of Misty! Tomboyish and tough! Also, in the Anime, I think she'll be a PokeAthlete.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Honestly I am not impressed with things so far... well the graphics are hardcore but not for Pokemon (for me) but in time I will be obsessed with it... I just need to see more pokemon i guess.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    umm,too small words i cant read sorry,but 街もよりリアルに!=the city became more reality,そのほかの画面もぞくぞく入手=you will get many other screens!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    This looks so amazing. But it seems that we won't see a pokemon following us ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back