• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    its just talking about 3 big in game transformations.
    i would say the rocks are luminous, but its hard to read, the picture isnt very good. (well its good, just a little hard to read)

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    While im on my complaining streak! I dont really like the maincharacters, they just dont seem to have any personality! I really coudnt imgine the female being in the anime

Years
    No, just ranting. I really hope for that one, I hate seeing mirror images of myself.

One last thing: Building are humongous. No really. Why does it look so weird though? The city looks weird...

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    No, just ranting. I really hope for that one, I hate seeing mirror images of myself.

One last thing: Building are humongous. No really. Why does it look so weird though? The city looks weird...

looks fine to me. i live in a big city like that. cant really get more real in a pokemon game

While im on my complaining streak! I dont really like the maincharacters, they just dont seem to have any personality! I really coudnt imgine the female being in the anime
    since when has sprites ever had any emotion on their face?

seems like your just way too judgmental

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    looks fine to me. i live in a big city like that. cant really get more real in a pokemon game

since when has sprites ever had any emotion on their face?

seems like your just way too judgmental
    I get what you're saying, but with Dawn and may you could imagine it a bit more :/ She just looks kinda plain, but yeah i should probably wait and see!

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Like I said earlier, the girl probably isn't going to be a co-ordinator but a PokeAthlete. And I can't see any her and Ash shipping in the Anime, she probably be more like him, she looks like a tom-boy, Misty like.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    Years
    No, I was quoting Pokebeach's translation, which is always sound and correct.

Battle scene for me is iffy. I'll wait until more info in the next Corocoro, Pokemon Sunday, Pokemon Company Japan, or until summer/fall for more.

At least I have new hope for Game Freak and Pokemon Company.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    No, I was quoting Pokebeach's translation, which is always sound and correct.

Battle scene for me is iffy. I'll wait until more info in the next Corocoro, Pokemon Sunday, Pokemon Company Japan, or until summer/fall for more.

At least I have new hope for Game Freak and Pokemon Company.
    the next pokemon sunday which will probably release some video of gameplay or just the official logos which we have already is in a few hours.

Years
    Anyway, I think I'll post here once more before leaving PC. I'll make one more post to get 777 posts, and then be on my way.

Okay, that's nice. Can't wait to know what BADASS team there is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back