• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Ya know, just from these screens, I bet the musics gonna have a slightly futuristic/modern twist to it, maybe the battle music as well

Years
    They never said you can't have them follow you around....

Battle music is always awesome in Pokemon, game is already awesome so....yeah.....YOU CAN BET ON SOME AWESOME MUSIC!

I wonder about the wild encounter scene though, when you send out your Pokemon.

I wonder, what else do they have? Everything looks pretty interesting so far.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Hmmmm. just saw the newly posted closeup of the town and i must say it looks rather plain :/ And the graphics are too glitchy, i know the ds capabilities arent infinite but ive seen gamew with more and better graphics!

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Hmmmm. just saw the newly posted closeup of the town and i must say it looks rather plain :/ And the graphics are too glitchy, i know the ds capabilities arent infinite but ive seen gamew with more and better graphics!

remember that screenshots are expanded and stuff to fit onto the page, so it may look better on the actual DS

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years

it could turn out with horrible graphics like animal crossing DS.

man, im so psyched for this game!
    in the picture of the home town you can see a shadow up the top, maybe a professors lab or even a gym?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    That big city looks so big and lonely... but I can't wait to see it at night. It will upset me if your Pokemon can't follow you because it really made the game feel less lonely.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    You cant adjust the angle, It is tilted slightly in the overworld.

well at least that's confirmed, still looks pretty awesome, it gives you a real feeling of how small your character is compared to the buildings, something which wasn't exactly apparent in past games

are those rocks in that cave emitting electricity?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    ビルのたち並ぶ街の間には一体何が?ビルの一階はポケモンセンターになっているようだぞ。

the city has many buildings Lining the streets but what are these? it seemd that the building`s downstair is pokemon center!

EDIT: sorry if the translation is off or doesnt make sense, im tired and its late, but there you go.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010

well at least that's confirmed, still looks pretty awesome, it gives you a real feeling of how small your character is compared to the buildings, something which wasn't exactly apparent in past games

are those rocks in that cave emitting electricity?
    they appear to be doing so

i like the 3d but at the same time it bugs me. looks too..unnatural

i like how you can finally see the sky

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    ビルのたち並ぶ街の間には一体何が?ビルの一階はポケモンセンターになっているようだぞ。

the city has many buildings Lining the streets but what are these? it seemd that the building`s downstair is pokemon center!

EDIT: sorry if the translation is off or doesnt make sense, im tired and its late, but there you go.

Thanks for translating anyways, I appreciate it.....correction, we

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back