• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

There's not gonna be a B/W forum anytime soon... unless a lot more info is released.

Also mods can't make forums. Admins can.
    Well, i remember when HG/SS was announced... they made a whole board for it straight after pokemon sunday showed the gameplay with gold and the starters in new bark town... the first gameplay shown... so maybe we might have one tommorow since pokemon sundays on tommorow(Or today... since the time there is different?!)

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Ugh I can't wait. I seriously have a REALLY good feeling about these games! Graphics look awesome! I hope they reveal more pokemon soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    The latest screens remind me of Pokemon colosseum games such as Gale of Darkness.
    The graphics remind me of the adventure part of those games.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Well, i remember when HG/SS was announced... they made a whole board for it straight after pokemon sunday showed the gameplay with gold and the starters in new bark town... the first gameplay shown... so maybe we might have one tommorow since pokemon sundays on tommorow(Or today... since the time there is different?!)
    Well. yeah i see what you mean but! HG/SS is a remake and in the thread people discussed what they hopped made a return ect...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, i remember when HG/SS was announced... they made a whole board for it straight after pokemon sunday showed the gameplay with gold and the starters in new bark town... the first gameplay shown... so maybe we might have one tommorow since pokemon sundays on tommorow(Or today... since the time there is different?!)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=214237

I'm assuming when the staff replied to that they took those facts into consideration.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Loving the new pics =3
    The new battle style looks cooler but look at Zorua's sprite I'm pretty sure some fan sprites I've seen look better but Zoroark looks he same =3
    This is looking so far like this could be for the 3DS, however if it is I hope they make a version for the normal one.
    Hoping for new pokemon releases soon =3

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
  • Alright, got some artwork of the male and female protagonists

Spoiler:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    omg... if the original two look like this on the nintendo ds, imagine how the 3rd installment will look & especially if it is on the 3ds. amazingness! <33

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What's with the blue eyes and blue hair thing, looks weird.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Loving the new pics =3
    The new battle style looks cooler but look at Zorua's sprite I'm pretty sure some fan sprites I've seen look better but Zoroark looks he same =3
    This is looking so far like this could be for the 3DS, however if it is I hope they make a version for the normal one.
    Hoping for new pokemon releases soon =3

like said before, it's for the DS, Gamefreak don't make games for unfinished tech.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Well if people will stop making such a big deal over the names, then they wont change. I will rage badly if they change the names. And then I will laugh if I see Pokemon Black and White show up on CNN news lol.

I hope we have 2 rivals in these games. One that hates your gut and one thats a friendly rival.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Damn... I seriously thought that was them. I like the new girls hair as far as the sprite is concerned.

Zet

Years

• Why would Gamefreak do that?

If it is them, isn't that from the Arceus movie?

Maybe they're trying to show us the customizable characters, maybe?

And besides, the female protagonist has brown hair if I'm not mistaken.

From the scans, it looks like the girl has blue hair and just because they're from the Arceus movie doesn't mean it's fake(aimed at everyone).

not so ninja edit: it's like saying Ethan isn't a character in HG/SS because he's really Jimmy from Pokemon Chronicles

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I knew that wasn't them, the seemed too familiar. Also, yes, I like the Speech bubble thing, it's not not paying attention to text easier because you'll know what one to listen to. But think of it guys, we have these awesome shots, let's start storyline speculating!

Years
  • READ THE REST OF MY POST _________Or_________ OR WHATEVER

I wish for Koi Fish Pokemon.

Speech bubble changes are nice, at least I know who's saying what now. It's a good change.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back