• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    [FONT=&quot]Oh, I was joking around with the head, I knew what you meant, lol. I found some good possible fire starter drawings.[/FONT]
    Spoiler:

That'd be pretty cool, not sure I'd like it as a starter though. :P

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Does a fire pig sound like a good fire starter or what about a Cat,dog,sheep,tiger, rabbit,or an ox those along with Cyndaquil, Chimchar,Charmander,torchic and the already mentioned snake form the chinese zodiac (tell me if you like any of those as the fire starter and i'll try to find some possible pics for them).

Nintengod

Elite Battler & Contest Master
    Years
  • I came up with Flamengo, the Fried Bird Pokémon. It is a fire/water typed flamingo. It lives in hotsprings and shoots searing hot water at it's foes. It's feathers turn into blue fire.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I came up with Flamengo, the Fried Bird Pokémon. It is a fire/water typed flamingo. It lives in hotsprings and shoots searing hot water at it's foes. It's feathers turn into blue fire.
    good idea, but do you see it as a fire starter or a normal pokemon for me it will fit better as normal. I wonder why do all the starters have to be orange, actually most of the fire types are (only not orange i can think of is the houndoom family and Cyndaquil but it does have those orange flames(not shiny)), I mean fire comes in all colors... actually I think ho-ho's Sacred fire represents that well, the hottest fire is actually white which ocures in 1,500 °C (2,730 °F), not counting the sun, actually blue stars are hotter then red or yellow stars...

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I came up with Flamengo, the Fried Bird Pokémon. It is a fire/water typed flamingo. It lives in hotsprings and shoots searing hot water at it's foes. It's feathers turn into blue fire.

That is actually really good. I came up with a Flamingo Pokemon but I like this better.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • good idea, but do you see it as a fire starter or a normal pokemon for me it will fit better as normal. I wonder why do all the starters have to be orange, actually most of the fire types are (only not orange i can think of is the houndoom family and Cyndaquil but it does have those orange flames(not shiny)), I mean fire comes in all colors... actually I think ho-ho's Sacred fire represents that well, the hottest fire is actually white which ocures in 1,500 °C (2,730 °F), not counting the sun, actually blue stars are hotter then red or yellow stars...
    i want a fire ghost pokemon with blu flames. not sure how it would look but i've thought about it for ages. i like the water fire idea (mainly because ive come up with it b4 haha!) but it shouldnt be mixed with a flamingo, its too birdy. if its a flamingo that doesnt fly, then mayb but i still reckon it would be better suited as a flying type.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • A Bug-type Legendary would be cool, though... In terms of physique, Giratina would have been a perfect candidate, except for the fact that it already has the Dragon/Ghost typing! (which is still a very awesome typing in itself and fits perfectly with the type combinations of Dialga and Palkia...)

A Hercules, Stag, Goliath, or Rhinoceros Beetle legendary could prove to be cool (my mind runs rampant with HerculesKabuterimon and GranKuwagamon as I type!)

I'm waiting to see a Fighting-type and Light-type (only a matter of time ;)) Legendary Pokemon as well. I'm more curious as to what the theme motif will be (hopefully not sun or moon [already embodied by Lugia and Ho-oh] or land, sea, and sky again [Groudon, Heatran, and Regigigas dominate land, Kyogre and Manaphy dominate the sea; Ho-oh and Rayquaza share dominion over the skies...].

And the 3D Black/White preview video looked awesome (hopefully 3DS-exclusive enhancements are also in the works!)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Remember I said I'd like futuristic music for this game, well I also want music like this for it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VSix0hbgsM&playnext_from=TL&videos=7nPCa4Zn51w, It's a track from the PKMN Movie 9 ost, I figured that since this game looks like it'll be partially themed on water like the Hoenn games, might as well have some music inspired by water.
    I didn't think it first... but i can really, really see that in a Pokémon game. Reminds me of the music awesomess (that's a word now, ok??? :@) of Ruby and Sapphire... Ahh ^_^

Moving on the epic music topic... will they perhaps make a possibility to use a similar device to the GB Player? I know HGSS were remakes, but listening to new 5-bit pieces could really bring up a new dimension to the games. But seeing as they didn't even keep the walking with Pokémon system (as of what we've seen so far), that might not be very probable...

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years

• Moving on the epic music topic... will they perhaps make a possibility to use a similar device to the GB Player? I know HGSS were remakes, but listening to new 5-bit pieces could really bring up a new dimension to the games. But seeing as they didn't even keep the walking with Pokémon system (as of what we've seen so far), that might not be very probable...

I always thought that the reason the GB player was introduced to Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver was that they wanted to add a bit of originality to the games. As they're modern remakes, people may feel that the game lost the original feel to it and the GB player was a way of bringing back that original feel. Also, the GB player was a device to play original songs from Gold, Silver and Crystal. If the player was indeed introduced in Black and White, then which songs will it play? Just 8-bit versions of the original tune? It doesn't really make sense to me. XD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • It might not, but I thougth of it as an interesting idea, as it was an interesting aspect of the game. I know it was because they were remakes, but that doesn't mean they can't bring us similar devices. Like, say something that makes all music tracks play in a more soothing way, or more action-filled... Or 5-bit. that'd be pretty good, if you're asking me :D:D:D

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have always wanted like a disoriented zombie Pokemon of some type... that would rock (I have a strange obsession with zombies)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • It might not, but I thougth of it as an interesting idea, as it was an interesting aspect of the game. I know it was because they were remakes, but that doesn't mean they can't bring us similar devices. Like, say something that makes all music tracks play in a more soothing way, or more action-filled... Or 5-bit. that'd be pretty good, if you're asking me :D:D:D
    I totally understand where you're coming from. Maybe an item that changes the way the music is played - similar to an enhancer in a music player (adding base, changing tempo etc..)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    good idea, but do you see it as a fire starter or a normal pokemon for me it will fit better as normal. I wonder why do all the starters have to be orange, actually most of the fire types are (only not orange i can think of is the houndoom family and Cyndaquil but it does have those orange flames(not shiny)), I mean fire comes in all colors... actually I think ho-ho's Sacred fire represents that well, the hottest fire is actually white which ocures in 1,500 °C (2,730 °F), not counting the sun, actually blue stars are hotter then red or yellow stars...
    A Metal -Frie pokemon would be awesome. because Copper for example burns green (if I am not mistaken)

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A Metal -Frie pokemon would be awesome. because Copper for example burns green (if I am not mistaken)

Heatran has already proven that the type combination can really be deadly... Love that Pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back