• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I got some ideas from your post.. My comments are in bold.
    I had a hard time thinking up types for the elite four, lol weather specialize for the champ, will he have a groundon, kyogre, and Rayquaza:P(i'm just joking on that last comment,lol). I will change the elite four in that comment so look it up later, ok.

i just looked up something in bulbapedia and noticed that flying needs to pair with fighting so Fighting Angel must happen then the flying type will have paired up with all the types.

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I really like the Dual Type and Gym Leader ideas. And I would love to see a Flying/Fighting Angel, great idea!

EDIT: What Neopet is based on Mew? xS

And, Pokemon Sunday, cool. Will they release anything?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Oh yeah, that Question Mark. Wonder what's behind it...

Begin Speculation! (will be back later, workout time ;) It's funny 'coz it's true :D)

Years
  • I really like the Dual Type and Gym Leader ideas. And I would love to see a Flying/Fighting Angel, great idea!

EDIT: What Neopet is based on Mew? xS

And, Pokemon Sunday, cool. Will they release anything?
    Shoyru is.
    I remembered of Poke Sunday yesterday and wondered why non of the people in this forum mentioned it until now I didn't say anything because i don't know when it starts.
    I hope that it shows pics of the city in night, I hate to say this but we have yet to see if they will retain the Night and day thing again or do away with it again.

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Myuu+Rizardon=Shoyru. XD
    Those things are cute though. <3

So.. in like, 3 hours or so we'll get infos? x3

Oh come on, Magmaruby and Aquasapphire , it's BLACK and WHITE.
    and if a DS game has something about it that screams "Time-based events!" then it WILL have Time-based events.
    It'd be a VERY stupid move on GF's end not to have Night-and-Day.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Oh Shoyru! I knew there was another reason I didn't like it apart from the fact it's the most popular. No wonder it's the most popular, total Mew rip. (Oh and it's blatantly also like Charizard as well xD)

Anyway, back on topic: It was odd that Gen3 didn't have the Day/Night effects. I was surprised that Crystal had it, I thought it only had the idea of it, not the effect. Seeing as it's an odd Gen, it might not have it, then again, Black/White kind of has to have it.

I don't really want to see the starters now, but I do want to see the main characters. (Be back later, again.)

Years
  • Oh Shoyru! I knew there was another reason I didn't like it apart from the fact it's the most popular. No wonder it's the most popular, total Mew rip. (Oh and it's blatantly also like Charizard as well xD)

Anyway, back on topic: It was odd that Gen3 didn't have the Day/Night effects. I was surprised that Crystal had it, I thought it only had the idea of it, not the effect. Seeing as it's an odd Gen, it might not have it, then again, Black/White kind of has to have it.

I don't really want to see the starters now, but I do want to see the main characters. (Be back later, again.)
    you stated why i my reason for saying that. I think the starter if they are shown will just be silhouettes and show there full bodies later on like in two weeks or one from the showing of the silhouettes so we will have two or one week of speculation(only four months if it's a sept release).

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Shoyru is.
    I remembered of Poke Sunday yesterday and wondered why non of the people in this forum mentioned it until now I didn't say anything because i don't know when it starts.
    I hope that it shows pics of the city in night, I hate to say this but we have yet to see if they will retain the Night and day thing again or do away with it again.

I doubt they'd get rid of it again, specially seeing as they no longer need to worry about Internal Batteries, now they can just work offa the DS clock, they'll include it again, that I am very well certain of.

Years

• I doubt they'd get rid of it again, specially seeing as they no longer need to worry about Internal Batteries, now they can just work offa the DS clock, they'll include it again, that I am very well certain of.
    [FONT=&quot]Thanks for reasuring me, I was beginning to worry a bit about that, houndoom in HGSS is actually the only poke I have noticed that appears only at night...I want more just night pokemon.[/FONT]

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Most likely more b/s detail we already know. And, if not, something about Tracks of Light and or, Phantom Champion Zoroark which we most likely already know about...sigh

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    No, they did not even focus on anything of interest... at all. The preview for next week's show also showed nothing of interest.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • No, they did not even focus on anything of interest... at all. The preview for next week's show also showed nothing of interest.

ugh! I was hoping for some interesting info! ah well... back to my slow processing heart gold *skips away with her ds*

Also, do you think they'll have the pokewalker in these games. I'm not sure wether they'll have a new and improved one, or if it was just a hg/ss exclusive

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back