• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
  • Regardign the dark skinned person, let me say this again so we can speculate:

• Will they have a Trainer Class to their own?
    • Will they be one in each Trainer Class? (Breeder, Maniac, etc)
    • Will they still be the normal Trainer Classes but with individual Trainers (their Sprites are individual to them)?
    • Will there be no more Trainer Classes but individual Trainers (Like everyone would be their own person... if you get me.)?

I prefer the last one; to avoid controversy, the third one would be way more practical against the first two.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Grass/Dragon, Fire/???, Water/Ice

Ice beats Dragon, but what does Dragon beat that beats Ice?

I know Fire beats Ice...Water beats Fire...Ice beats Grass and Dragon...muh idc

Secondary typings don't have to follow the triangle, well it never had before.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • I wonder what that is on their wrists.

Hang on, wasn't this issue supposed to tell us how to get Zoroark? That means there is still two more pages to scan.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I don't get why everyone is hating on the girl's shorts. I mean if they really are teens this time, it's hardly uncommon to see 12+ girls in short shorts.

On an unrelated note, I am actually beginning to fall in love with the grass snake starter. And the awesomer part is it looks quite Ampharos like, Ampharos-(Snake name) Double Team here I come!

I wonder what that is on their wrists.

Hang on, wasn't this issue supposed to tell us how to get Zoroark? That means there is still two more pages to scan.

It's obviously the new PokéGear/étch. I wonder what's different about it, because it looks identical at the moment.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I wonder what that is on their wrists.

If you check Serebii, apparently you get Zoroark when sending over the shiny Beasts from the new movie.

Though, I'd like to guess that's ONE of the ways to get it.

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
    Years
  • I would like to see the new starter, fire type be some kind of big Fire/Dark type Warthog or something. Huge tusks, physical sweeper, ya know? or make a fire/dark tank maybe, staller?

I would also like to see new pokemon to come from the breeding of 2 DIFFERENT pokemon! Example;

Breed a Tauros and a Milktank and get a new kind of normal cow/bull/buffalo pokemon with its own evo like(3 different evos)

I think this would open up alot of new ideas and maybe some of these fusions(the NOT so crazy ones that is) can come to life.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    So Zorua doesn't evolve to Zoroark? Or would we have to breed to get Zorua?

I think that's still pretty unknown. I think what they described is just a way of getting a Zoroark. To be honest though, I wouldn't be surprised if we had to breed in order to get one.

Also, on Pokebeach it mentions the region being "very far away". SO excited about this! I remember myself and a few others roaming around this idea. Glad it seems to be true. ;D

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • The towns look amazing, im inlove with the colorful town and the one with the railway...
    wait... railway, where going to ride trains :D it might resemble G/s/C/hg/ss but i wouldnt be surprised to see that you can use the rail into everytown

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • You know, that Railway looks British, the forest looks like a forest from the UK and due to how big the port city is, I wouldn't be surprised if this place was based on the UK, the kingdom of trains, forests and harbourside cities.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Suprisingly, Serebii saays that the Grass starter is a snake, even though it clearly has arms and legs, I get the feeling that it's final form is going to be a Quetzalcoatl, a mythical creature from ancient mexican beliefs, being a snake with eagle wings, so if I am right (I bet I'm wrong because they never reveal the evolutions of the starters until the game comes out), It would likely be Grass/Dragon or Grass/Flying (most likely the latter type combination cause just about all Dragon Pokemon are Uber and/or Legendary), I also get the feeling that the fire starters final form will be a warthog that is Fire/Ground

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    You know, that Railway looks British, the forest looks like a forest from the UK and due to how big the port city is, I wouldn't be surprised if this place was based on the UK, the kingdom of trains, forests and harbourside cities.

I can see it being much more based off American cityscapes and landscapes. Could also be a mix of several different places though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    Suprisingly, Serebii saays that the Grass starter is a snake, even though it clearly has arms and legs, I get the feeling that it's final form is going to be a Quetzalcoatl, a mythical creature from ancient mexican beliefs, being a snake with eagle wings, so if I am right (I bet I'm wrong because they never reveal the evolutions of the starters until the game comes out), It would likely be Grass/Dragon or Grass/Flying (most likely the latter type combination cause just about all Dragon Pokemon are Uber and/or Legendary), I also get the feeling that the fire starters final form will be a warthog that is Fire/Ground
    i rlly hope that the grass's final form is grass/flying or /dragon ... ive been wanting a flying grass starter for a looongg time... but im pretty sure since its an "ivy snake" it'll end up being grass/poison - another bulbasaur =(

Tolomer

(っ・ ω・)っ≡≡≡≡≡? ??≡≡≡З Σ(゜Д゜;|||)
    Years
  • i rlly hope that the grass's final form is grass/flying or /dragon ... ive been wanting a flying grass starter for a looongg time... but im pretty sure since its an "ivy snake" it'll end up being grass/poison - another bulbasaur =(

It says it's a "Wood Snake" :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    You know, that Railway looks British, the forest looks like a forest from the UK and due to how big the port city is, I wouldn't be surprised if this place was based on the UK, the kingdom of trains, forests and harbourside cities.

I would love to see a King's Cross esque station.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Yeah how about Grass/Poison and the Pig can grow wings and be Fire/Flying and the Water can stay Water...woah Deja Vu

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • I hope its in Great Britain they should start doing america when the 3DS comes out because america is hude and hopefully the 3ds has more space so more stuff.

And Im not just hoping its GB cause I live there................. honest!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back