• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    you know what i just noticed- it's actually realistic now!
    not all houses and buildings are entered from the front!
    and i love the tree's in the city :)
    i wonder if we'll be able to go into those ally-ways
    and is that a Rita's-type Ice cream store?
    OH
    and just guessing here, but when you're walking down the street with all those people, i think you are coming from the direction of the area of land at the north of Huin

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    lol, europe with the USA in one region... that will never happen they are way to big look it took them 4 gens to make up most of the area in japan... but they still have a bit left... proably saving it for the last generation...

it was an idea to add a massive amount of pokemon at once, cuz to me when i saw so many new pokemon & legendaries in 1 burst when it came to D/P/Pt i serious think they are rushin it tryin to get as many pokemon out before they fear it ends

thanks for the vid! Volroc was right..it's like they're breathing..All I have to see now is the walk through the city (if there was one).

did you see that greece pic I posted that pointed out how greece could be used as the region? It wouldn't be like the game had only Greek influences, it would just be the size of geographical Greece..kinda like borrowing.
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

sorry it's kinda big but the red line shows how Greece could be broken into two regions, or just be one huge mega region. Hiun City seems to be a port city and could be located where Athens is. Allowing us to venture out to sea and to other islands or head west to the other landmass or east to mountains or some other phsycial feature.

you might be in NYC? ahh, I want to live there so badly. I should have gone for a visit with my uncles last summer when they went.
    ----
    if Greece isn't used then maybe Korea (north and south), or NE USA could be used.

greece would be an excellent region& since its a volcanic area lots of fires types would be there.

not to mention the geography is beautiful, the whole area is spectacular :3

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    well the just made a forum for these games so i'm gonna take my discussions over there..... oh and these games look awesome

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Black and White have there own forums now!! Looks like it's possibly farewell to this old thread (unless it gets moved) Farewell thread!! Lots of good memories here, and let Black and White live on!! (I'm so cool!!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Lol at all the stereotypes of NYers it's funny how you portray us. As for other cities in ny you have Albany the capital Rochester buffalo and Syracuse all are depressing and would make terrible candidates for inclusion it be like making Detroit or Xian I would like to see something based off of Thailand

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Don't want people to miss out on this, posted on other thread as well :P Pokemon sunday just aired several gameplay footages from black and white. Check out the battle scenes at about 1:15, animated sprites ftw :)

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Don't want people to miss out on this, posted on other thread as well :P Pokemon sunday just aired several gameplay footages from black and white. Check out the battle scenes at about 1:15, animated sprites ftw :)

we already saw it :P lol i hope they dont screw up with this sprites, and if they take full animation out of the sprites on the final release, im gonna kill nintendo -_-"

Years
  • OMFG.

Well, let's just say I spat out my drink, and just had a stroke.

Hiun City seems very busy.

Also guys, Maybe GF took some stuff from around the world and mixed them all in B/W?

Tsutaaja owned Mijumaru.

Animations are totally awesome, especially Aura Sphere going through Zoroark.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    OMFG.

Well, let's just say I spat out my drink, and just had a stroke.

Hiun City seems very busy.

Also guys, Maybe GF took some stuff from around the world and mixed them all in B/W?

Tsutaaja owned Mijumaru.

Animations are totally awesome, especially Aura Sphere going through Zoroark.

i agree XD

i hope they did that just mixed the world together,it would be unique& awesome :3

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    Guys.... There is a Isshu Map right here

The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Top Left Corner isn't it?

Years
  • No, that's Johto.

Also, I wonder what happens if you use surf now? That black blob still there? How about some more original Pokemon? Just seeing these five tells me they're getting back to originality.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • A whole bunch of Threads are popping up discussig the diffrent parts of BW, why don't they just use this one or many a Universal BW thread...
    I noticed in the video with the starters fighting they have diffrent HP from each other and are LV 50 and they show that Pokabu has apperently more HP then any of the other two.

Years
  • That just proves me right. Pokabu is a Bulky Fire!

Tsutaaja's very fast, but has little HP. But not enough to make it fragile, only 32 HP difference from Pokabu. Grass Sweeper!

Mijumaru.....Water Sweeper or something?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I have a question, do you think you can still have your lead PKMn follow you in Pokemon Black/White? From what I've seen in the pre release pics, I think it might be a no. Real shame, I loved that feature in HG/SS...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • this thread can't die off like this, it's been broken into a bunch of little pieces... how is that going to help in speculation for the new games anyways... Wait I could use this to talk about Hoenn remakes
    Can you guys imagine Sky pillar and the deep sea in 3D that can be zoomed in and out! The town and cities would be huge Hoenn would be Magnified 10 no 20 or more times fold it's RSE size in the remakes!

I have a question, do you think you can still have your lead PKMn follow you in Pokemon Black/White? From what I've seen in the pre release pics, I think it might be a no. Real shame, I loved that feature in HG/SS...
    remember that the pics we are getting are proably from a beta game, so they might add that in the final game, the chances of that happening though are still very slim:'(.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back