• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hamir Fanclub!

hamir

Embrace yourselves
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    MiSs~KoN said:
    ooo, a wedding! how fun!
    haha, actually i dunno if weddings are fun to go to or not, i guess they are supposed to be...for the people getting married especially. but i never been to one either. but my half-sis is getting married in september, so tell me if it's fun..k hamir?

anyways shorty i totally agree with your opinion too. :D

sooo whats up?

I have been to a few weddings in the past, I'll say they are fun to go to. ^^
    Anyways I'll tell you if this wedding was fun or not!

Umm...I'm up to nothing really , Oh I had a hair cut yesterday and I'm going to a party later on today. ^^

Shorty said:
    With regards to your question hamir, yeah...

One is PMing me and another is well ... yeah, this other strange guy. O_O

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
    Well good luck! I hope you find the right one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    hamir said:
    I have been to a few weddings in the past, I'll say they are fun to go to. ^^
    Anyways I'll tell you if this wedding was fun or not!

Umm...I'm up to nothing really , Oh I had a hair cut yesterday and I'm going to a party later on today. ^^

Fun! hope your hair cut turned out fabulous!!! and have fun at your party ;)

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Weddings... gotta love the cake! ^^ last time I had wedding cake was earlier this summer.. I ate it then played DDR at an arcade. DX bad idea.. then I did that after eating fries once.. never play DDR right after you eat. You'll feel like crap. XD
    The last wedding I went to was 6 years ago when I was 10. It was my sister's, and I was a flower girl. Never again will I do that..

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    MiSs~KoN said:
    hamir said:
    Fun! hope your hair cut turned out fabulous!!! and have fun at your party ;)

I spiked my hair up before I went to the wedding. I don't think I had fun there it was so boring. ><
    I nealry fell alseep in the I Do bit. lol

The wedding was in a different town, that I have never been to,
    The best part may have been where my cousin and me sneaked out the wedding party hall and went exploring around the area. There were railways tracks and we followed the tracks until we got bored and went back to the party hall, there were also woods near the party hall, we went in there too, kinda scary there was no one else around in the woods.

Iruka_Sakana said:
    Weddings... gotta love the cake! ^^ last time I had wedding cake was earlier this summer.. I ate it then played DDR at an arcade. DX bad idea.. then I did that after eating fries once.. never play DDR right after you eat. You'll feel like crap. XD
    The last wedding I went to was 6 years ago when I was 10. It was my sister's, and I was a flower girl. Never again will I do that..

I know how you feel; I have done that lot of times, eating then doing a physical activity straight away. I sometimes play football on a full stomach. XD

You was a flower girl. lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Dang. sorry it was a drag. well sounds like your exploring was fun! yikes should i update the front page Ham? with all the new members and stuff? i completely forgot about it all! heehee my bad guys.

yeah. Iruka_Sakana. i hear ya. the wait and hour before you swim... well it really is a good rule.. heh.

see ya all later. i have to take a bee outside. O.O

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    MiSs~KoN if you want to update the front page then go ahead with it. ^^

What has everyone else been up to?

Emii

Years
  • Hi!! I haven't been here for awhile.. and I wonder why my sister hasn't posted anywhere? I know she sign in and looks at places.. but oh well. ANYWAY! I haven't been up to much.. playing DDR again though. I'm happy that I can do standard. ^^ but what have you been up to hamir?

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Dawg 2005 said:
    *smacks* I'd forgotten you were my brother... anyway, I want to join here. XD

Yeah, sure you can join Matt. ^^
    Why would you forgotten we were brothers :'(
    How are you?

Iruka_Sakana said:
    Hi!! I haven't been here for awhile.. and I wonder why my sister hasn't posted anywhere? I know she sign in and looks at places.. but oh well. ANYWAY! I haven't been up to much.. playing DDR again though. I'm happy that I can do standard. ^^ but what have you been up to hamir?

Huh? You haven't posted here for a while, I didn't notice that. XD
    I hope your sister does post at pc soon.
    I haven't been up to much, I just might go bike riding today or play football with my mates later on.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I didn't know you could strike through smilies. oo

I don't know, lots of people ask me to be in there family and I don't keep track. Seeing as most of them are random noobs that ask me because no one else wants them. I probably thought you were the same so forgot about you. I should add you to my sig when I'm not too lazy, and maybe talk to you on MSN more. XD

And, I'm not too bad; I'm more awake today because I managed to get a good night sleep. What about you?

Shorty

Years
  • Hiya Hamir! ^_^

Guess I haven't posted here lately either. Shame on you Matt for forgetting your own brother. I was thinking of asking if I could be your sister but if this is how you treat family then I change my mind. XD

I think I actually have a problem when it comes to sleeping. I'm addicted to my bed. It's sooo hard to get up early in the morning and I always force myself when there's school to attend, that's if my mom doesn't beat me to it and ends up forcing me instead. In my family, I probably take after the fat cat that sleeps all day the most. The resemblance is striking. XD

Emii

Years
  • Oh I see, you didn't even notice I havent been here.. *sulks* XD nah it's ok. Well I'm glad you're doing stuff today. I'm not, and I probably won't anytime soon since school starts in a week.. ><;

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Dawg 2005 said:
    I didn't know you could strike through smilies. oo

I don't know, lots of people ask me to be in there family and I don't keep track. Seeing as most of them are random noobs that ask me because no one else wants them. I probably thought you were the same so forgot about you. I should add you to my sig when I'm not too lazy, and maybe talk to you on MSN more. XD

And, I'm not too bad; I'm more awake today because I managed to get a good night sleep. What about you?

There are lots things I lnow that other people don't know. *hinting out*
    I'm not one of those random noobs.
    Yeah, You should talk to me more often on msn. XD
    I'm great; I'm just really tired this morning.

Shorty said:
    Hiya Hamir! ^_^

Guess I haven't posted here lately either. Shame on you Matt for forgetting your own brother. I was thinking of asking if I could be your sister but if this is how you treat family then I change my mind. XD

I think I actually have a problem when it comes to sleeping. I'm addicted to my bed. It's sooo hard to get up early in the morning and I always force myself when there's school to attend, that's if my mom doesn't beat me to it and ends up forcing me instead. In my family, I probably take after the fat cat that sleeps all day the most. The resemblance is striking. XD

*Gasp* you posted again.
    I hate my bed; actually I hate going to sleep. I love to stay up all night and play video games. I have stopped staying up late lately.
    I normally stay up late on school nights for some strange reason.

Iruka_Sakana said:
    Oh I see, you didn't even notice I havent been here.. *sulks* XD nah it's ok. Well I'm glad you're doing stuff today. I'm not, and I probably won't anytime soon since school starts in a week.. ><;

I didn't mean it that way. Too bad that your school starts in a weeks time.
    That means it will be difficult for us to meet up on msn. :\
    Least you can post here to keep in touch.

Last edited:

Emii

Years
  • Yeah.. hopefully I can still get on here.. if I don't have time then I can't.. unless of course, I have a computer class at school. XD well I get my schedule today so I hope I get in one

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I'm on the computer at school most of the time as you know Emma , I use to talk to you on msn at school before my Summer holidays.

*Funny* I remember this -
    Emma do you remember talking to my school friends once?

I go back to school in middle of september, so...I've got lots of time left. ^^

Emii

Years
  • Ah yes, I remember your school friends! My school friends might scare you.. well, they can scare anyone easily. they're really crazy XD

Last edited:

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    XD, I though my friends were crazy asking you all those questions.

Nah, I think I can handle your friends. Why don't you introduce them to me next time they are online.

Anyways, I plan to stay up all night tonight. XD
    Its 12:29 am, another 6 hours to go.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • hamir said:
    There are lots things I lnow that other people don't know. *hinting out*
    I'm not one of those random noobs.
    Yeah, You should talk to me more often on msn. XD
    I'm great; I'm just really tired this morning.
    I bet there are. Care to tell me some then?
    If you were... do you really think I'd be here? XD
    Maybe you should talk to me more as well...
    That's great to here. And, I'm alright too, thanks for asking.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Dawg 2005 said:
    I bet there are. Care to tell me some then?
    If you were... do you really think I'd be here? XD
    Maybe you should talk to me more as well...
    That's great to here. And, I'm alright too, thanks for asking.

No, I don't think I should tell because It will be very inappropriate and it will upset someone who is in this club.

Anyways...
    I'm not well today, I'm really ill today ><
    How is everyone else?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Oh sad T.T you're sick! i'm sorry, hope you feel better soon!
    hmmm what's up? nothin much.
    ^^
    I got another new kitty the other day... that's bout it.
    so what's new with everyone?

Back