• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Hmm ... I notice there's a free slot open. Could I possibly reserve it? I'll get working on an SU ASAP. :)

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Damn actually scratch that reservation. I just cannot seem to write a decent SU for this. I've tried three times now and each time I'm very unhappy with the way the history turns out. I don't know if it's because I've been away from here for a while but I seemed to have lost my muse of sorts when it comes to Pokemon. I hope that now I'm back perhaps I will get my muse back when it comes to writing about Pokemon and hopefully then I should be able to sign up.

Sorry guys :(

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Not sure if there is still space but if there is, please reserve me. :3

Full Name: Axel West Zimmermin

Age (13-18): 14

Appearance: Pale skin, little complexion, has a scar on his forehead from an accident, tall and scrawny, usually wearing blue jeans and a red t shirt. Grey shoes

Personality: Has a pretty decent reaction time and good hand - eye coordination. Is some times clumsy and stutters when he gets nervous (or when... you know), Has a friendly and optimistic attitude but doesn't do so well under pressure.

Goal: Wants to follow in his fathers footsteps to travel around the world and see different pokemon. Hopes to even see the shadow of rayquaza

Brief History: Born in Lavaridge town, his mother was a writer and his father was an aspiring pokemon trainer and documentor. His dad left when Axel was 10 and stop writing when he was 13. Axel hopes to see his dad again one day. at the age of 11, Axel was climbing a tree when a taillow spooked him and he fell out of a tree, scarring his forehead for years to come.

Chosen Starter: Torchic (Finally, my fingers were starting to hurt.)

Years
@Tyler - I have reserved you a place but (at risk of sounding rude) you're going to need a lot more information to be accepted. Try having a look at the other SU's (they are linked to in the OP) so you can get more of an idea of the amount of information we're after.

Years
Full Name: Tristan O'Byrne

Appearance: Tristan is about 5'8"; a fairly average height for someone his age and gender. He is caucasian, has greyish-blue eyes, and thick dirty blonde hair that comes down about to his shoulders. Tristan is of average weight, not possessing much muscle mass or fat, but he isn't skinny.
Most of the time, Tristan wears a very subtle black eyeliner; not for any particular reason, other than the fact that he believes it makes him look nice. He wears beanies occasionally, particularly a small purple one he especially likes. Though he doesn't usually wear gloves, he likes to cut thumb holes in his sleeves so the sleeve covers his palms and the back of his hands. His favourite colour is red, so he usually wears red shirts and jackets. He wears a medium-sized black bag, made specifically for Pokémon trainers, on one strap over his shoulder and around his body.

Personality: Tristan tends to carry himself in a noticeably feminine manner, more so than boys his age; both in the way he walks and conducts himself. He tries to be kind to everyone he meets, but there are some people he dislikes with a passion, sometimes without a valid reason for doing so. Aside from that, he is rather reserved when meeting someone new by himself, but when with one or more people he trusts and likes, he is more outgoing.

Tristan hates injustice in all forms, and will often try to put an end to any he sees, usually making a fool of himself while doing so.

Goal: Tristan is led forward by wanderlust. He wants simply to see the world and all its secrets. And for someone his age, becoming a Pokémon trainer is the best way to do that. For now, travelling around the region and challenging gym leaders is the best way to see more than the dull city that he lives in, and if he sees the opportunity to challenge the Pokémon League, he will do that as well.

Brief History: Tristan has lived a pretty dull life, as far as he is concerned. He never made great grades in school, though he never failed a grade. He was always too busy dreaming to pay attention to his teachers, and therefore made mostly bad grades on the assignments he was given. He never really did see the point of learning all these things. He did, however, find interest in learning about Pokémon; particularly Eevee, and all of its evolutions.

Since Tristan was a young child, he had found "Eeveelutions" very interesting. He had read about all of the discovered evolutions, and read how Eevee evolved into each and every one of these creatures. One week ago, he received an Eevee from his mother, which he named Lafayette. Eager to begin his journey with his new Pokémon, he finally prepares to set out for the Jagged Pass with Lafayette at his side.

Chosen Starter: Lafayette (Eevee ♂)

Other: -Tristan already knows what he wants his Eevee to evolve into; a Sylveon. He knows he must pay a lot of attention and love to Lafayette for this to happen, and he knows Lafayette must have a Fairy-type move at his disposal. Tristan is ready to line up the cards so that his Eevee can evolve into the "Intertwining Pokémon".
-Tristan has had hoarding issues in the past, so he carries a medium-sized bag instead of a large one on this journey, in hopes to be more organized.

Last edited:
Years
I can accept that, welcome to the RP Pikachu. I'll update the OP soon. You do need to fix up that little bit about how you evolve eevee to sylveon, it is whilst eevee knows a fairy-typed move not with a fairy in your party.

Lafayette has the ability Adaptability and knows Tackle, Swift, Sand-Attack and Shadow Ball.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
we are working through Part 2 of our JP. I apologize if we are what is holding up the next chapter, But we ought to be getting done by the end of the week. Hopefully everything goes according to plan, anyhow, have a nice day ^-^.

Last edited:
Years
I can accept that, welcome to the RP Pikachu. I'll update the OP soon. You do need to fix up that little bit about how you evolve eevee to sylveon, it is whilst eevee knows a fairy-typed move not with a fairy in your party.

Lafayette has the ability Adaptability and knows Tackle, Swift, Sand-Attack and Shadow Ball.

Great, thank you! And, I do know that he needs to have a Fairy-type move, hence "Lafayette must have a Fairy-type move at his disposal". That may have been poor wording, though, so I can edit it if you like, haha.

Years
Guys, who other than me is going to have their character challenge the gym in the next chapter? Also, is anyone planning to have their character take on a contest?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Guys, who other than me is going to have their character challenge the gym in the next chapter? Also, is anyone planning to have their character take on a contest?

I think Midori's going to try both? xD So shecan figure out exactly what she wants to do( master ghost types in contest performances or in raw battling >_>)

Years
I just want to know exactly what so I can do a roster of sorts for the gym and do up a tourney tree for the contest if I need to. That way we aren't overlapping or anything.

Years
Just posted. More of just a post to start me off, nothing too important happened and I didn't interact with any characters, but soon. Anyway, Tristan will definitely challenge the gym.

Years
Just a reminder that capture posts should end before the capture is a success or failure. The success or failure of captures is up to the GM.

In saying that though, Ash's Pikachu's capture was a success and the starly has the ability Keen Eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back