• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IllusionRaigen Fan Club

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
Years
  • Dude, I tell my sister that all the time. Only I have the authority to poke her forehead, and sometimes she does it to me. ._. But that was before the sacred truce of no poking each other in the forehead, since it got out of hand and we ended up hurting another (and by hurting another, I mean I hurt her, 'cause you can't at all be rough with Maddy or she'll cry. ._.)

Same with me. If you're too rough with me, I'll cry. I'm such a wimp. T_T
    Carolyn just gets annoyed.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • I'm sure that's not true. I've never once seen you cry.

Alright, PC is acting up so I'm out. I'll be on IM if you want to come talk to me, but I'm sick of how crappy this is acting right now. .-. Later~

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • No, Itachi called you a lovesick fangirl.

It took me like...five whole minutes to have my eyes adjusted to what I was even looking at. I'm still not sure whose who. .-. Even with Sharingan. What does it say?

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • I know, but last night Itachi called you a love sick fangirl. XDD

I see.

It was funny, I was playing the old school Silver version, and I just blew my rival away and he's like 'Humph. This is why I don't like battling wimps. There's no challenge in it.' and I'm like 'Dude, I just kicked your sorry ass. What the hell?' XDD

Akarei Yorume

Years
  • I know, but last night Itachi called you a love sick fangirl. XDD

I see.

It was funny, I was playing the old school Silver version, and I just blew my rival away and he's like 'Humph. This is why I don't like battling wimps. There's no challenge in it.' and I'm like 'Dude, I just kicked your sorry ass. What the hell?' XDD

>_> I actually found that funny. XD

O_o Weird. I started over a while ago, but I've only got one badge. I also started Firered over, and I'm probably going to start Sapphire over too. Just because. <_<

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • *hugs back* Pretty good. I got the new Mystery Dungeon game. >_> Like the last one, my team's named Akatsuki... though I'm a Charmander named Madara... and my partner is a Treeko named Zetsu. XD
    OHMYJASHIN MY AURA IS PURPLE!~ Like, my favorite color. ^^

*Kisses*
    Man your lucky >_>
    I wanted to get it but then theres mario kart coming out on sunday so ive got to get that one ^_^

xD OHMYJASHIN

Lol I just saw all the POTC movies

Akarei Yorume

Years
  • *gasps* Don't talk to Karin, she's evil!

What's up?

Yeah, but you know me. I have quite a bit of respect for her, even though there's a few traits that I don't like. >_> Such as...: ZERO SELF CONTROL. <_< I kinda want to know more about her. And in our fanfic, maybe even befriend her... though I'll totally go silent when it comes to Sasuke. XD

EDIT: Tripods are... evil... and so are extremely suggestive nightmares.

*Kisses*
    Man your lucky >_>
    I wanted to get it but then theres mario kart coming out on sunday so ive got to get that one ^_^

xD OHMYJASHIN

Lol I just saw all the POTC movies

^^ *kisses back*
    Yeah, I know. O_O

POTC? *clueless yet again*

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • Yeah, but you know me. I have quite a bit of respect for her, even though there's a few traits that I don't like. >_> Such as...: ZERO SELF CONTROL. <_< I kinda want to know more about her. And in our fanfic, maybe even befriend her... though I'll totally go silent when it comes to Sasuke. XD

EDIT: Tripods are... evil... and so are extremely suggestive nightmares.

^^ *kisses back*
    Yeah, I know. O_O

POTC? *clueless yet again*

Pirates of the Caribbean XDD
    I saw all three of them finnally >_>

Lol so whatsup sam?

Akarei Yorume

Years
  • Pirates of the Caribbean XDD
    I saw all three of them finnally >_>

Lol so whatsup sam?

As I said before: Tripods are... evil... and so are nightmares.

Tripod Explanation: I walked up to my friend because I wanted to ask her a question... and, not knowing I was there, she turned around and hit me square in the face with the tripod she was holding. O_O Ow.

Dream Explanation: The dream started with me being upset because Deidara stole my soda. I was making a big deal out of it, and I was really pissed off... and Zetsu came in to ask why the hell I was yelling my head off, and I blasted him without real provocation out of the room. I don't really remember what happened next... I think he ran into Itachi... somehow... I dunno, that part was blank. I think he asked Itachi what was wrong with me... and Itachi said that he had no idea. Zetsu left, annoyed. Itachi approached me and told me to control myself, otherwise Pein would get suspicious.

It doesn't sound like a nightmare, but it was. I was so afraid that Zetsu was gonna kill me... "suspicious"? Of what? Now that's what really made me feel uneasy when I woke up.

For how that dream came into existance: I have a bit of control over my dreams, that's why I dream about Itachi so much. XD But this time, I sorta lost control and it shifted to the issue my sister was asking me about before I fell asleep. O_o

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Deleted the "crybaby" tag from this thread because it's insulting. I'm aware that you're the one that added the tag, IllusionRaigen, but it's insulting nonetheless. Please watch what you tag next time, thanks.

Akarei Yorume

Years
  • Good. My friend had me try on her mood ring, and it turned purple... according to the paper... well, she said it meant I'm lovesick. We both stared blankly at the paper for a few seconds, then burst out laughing.
    One of my other friends said "You poor tormented girl..." XD

Back