• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I remember all the pirated cards my grandma bought for me when she was in China (She didn't know they were pirated, though).
    XD

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • I liked to make fake cards, printing them was the problem! Don't worry, I only use them to gloat about my Shadow Lugia lv.X, never for sale!

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Can someone move this thread? It took me forever to track it down....

Years
  • Yeah, let's give it some. :L

I don't think I own any spin-off games myself (not counting XD and Colosseum, since they're both RPGs). o3o; None of them looked appealing enough or critically acclaimed enough to be worth stuff from my piggy bank.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, let's give it some. :L

I don't think I own any spin-off games myself (not counting XD and Colosseum, since they're both RPGs). o3o; None of them looked appealing enough or critically acclaimed enough to be worth stuff from my piggy bank.

I don't any of them either. 8D;

I also haven't ever been too fond of them.. never beat a single one. :/

OHWAIT. Forgot, I have Gale of Darkness, but.. it collects dust.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh whee! This thread again. So yeah. Pokemon Trozei is the best. No other spin-off can top it. That should just about wrap up its stay here. Yup.

Trozei.. I completely forgot that game existed. o_o;

Best spin-off IMO, is Mystery Dungeon.. playing as the Pokemon was a nice change.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back