• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IV Ranch

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
Years
  • got a little sidetracked do you still want to check gible? i breeded 2 and i used 1 of them so im positive about IVs

I would yes, however I'm just finishing off my last trades now and going to bed. Do you mind if we trade tomorrow? I'll PM you first thing when I see your online. see ya

Okay thanks... I'll have CHANNEL Jirachi Modest lvl5 UT and I'll give ya Togekiss back.

Want me to get on wifi now?

Sure, I'm going on wifi right now.

Last edited:

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • Cool, I'm already on wifi, see ya there.

hey Prince, I'm really really sorry for wasting your time in the first trade where we were d'connected. I accepted your trade and then I was concentrating so hard on writing japanese I forgot about it! anyway, thanks for notifying about the hacked togey and hope you like the Jirachi (please don't come back to me and tell me its a hack cus it's like my favourite pokemon lol). see ya

Patchy

-
    Years
  • Sorry Itsugo, PC wouldn't work last night for me. ;_;

Ok. Lst thing I would like to do is personally check the IV's of the skamory. I'll give you an event to hold on to on wifi while I exit and check it's IV's. By the way you may have noticed I've found a better gengar, he is modest and his IV's are in a previous post somewhere. if you can't find them I'll fish them out for you. is all this ok?
    Yep. I saw the Gengar. The Modest one? And I don't have a Skarmory, did you mean Darkrai and Kingdra?
    Ok. Lst thing I would like to do is personally check the IV's of the skamory
    Thanks! =)

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • THE IV Ranch
    Hi, I have a bunch of amazing IV'd pokemon up for grabs for a limited time only.
    - I would ONLY like offers of pokemon with good to v.good IV's (only confirmed IV's will be accepted, no wide estimates)
    - This is not a normal trading thread and anything without good IV's will naturally not be accepted.

Lesson: IV's are Individual Values. Every wild or hatched pokemon comes with a unqiue set of IV's that range from 0 to 31 in each stat. These IV's become part of the pokemon's stats as it goes up to lvl. 100. IV's cannot be normally checked, but I use an AR to get an exact reading of pokemon's IV's. Other trainer's do lvl. 100 battles to find out IV's by getting their stats at lvl. 100 and using a =n IV calculator to get the IV's.

(IV's are listed after each pokemon, high to v.high IV's in bold, more stats and details of the pokemon are provided on request)

Cubone Lv. 5 Adamant UT Rockhead Ability, Holding Thick Club, Fire Punch Egg move, EQ and Rock Slide taught: 17/29/31/10/25/21
    Eevee Lv. 1 Sassy , Curse and Wish egg moves: 31/31/31/31/31/31Gengar ev trained lvl. 58: 29/24/26/31/31/26
    Distant Land Suicune lv. 55 ev trained: 29/19/23/13/30/21.
    (Shiny) CHANNEL Jirachi Modest lvl5 UT: 19/9/29/26/31/31
    (shiny) ev trained Gallade Adamant lvl. 100 : 28/ 31/ 29/31/15/ 28.
    Shuckle ev trained lvl. 50: 12/3/29/1/5/18
    Kingler, adamant ev trained lvl. 100: 6/31/3/2/6/23
    (shiny) Cloyster, Lax ev trained lvl. 100: 19/9/29/26/31/31
    Cleffa Lv. 5 UT Adamant, Wish, Softboiled egg moves: 2/31/29/31/31/23
    Larvitar's Lv. 1 Adamant, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Stone Edge, EQ: 21/30/21/31/14/11
    (shiny) Pichu Quirky Lv. 5 Volt tackle egg move: 18/16/12/31/31/8
    (shiny) Milotic, Calm ev trained lvl. 100: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Unknown Legitness)

I am providing also the service of IV checking. I will trade you a rare event as security and check the traded pokemon's IV's for your own benefit. I will then return your pokemon in return for the rare event. I am a trusted, reliable trader and I will not steal your pokemon!

I'm interested in the Eevee.
    Iv'e sent you a visitor message.

Back