• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE Izy fanclub!

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
  • i wore a mask, it hit the mask, and it was far enough away that i couldn't see them unless they moved.
    but then again, that's just me and my bad vision.

you know what i've noticed?
    My family does not have good experiences with cars.
    first me, my sisters, and my grandma (it feels so awkward saying that) got into a fender-bender. It was traumatic for me as a 4-year-old.
    then my dad and i run into a van that went throuh a red light. Scared me greatly.
    then some high school kid in an SUV-type thing almost runs over the top of our car. It was insane and it was on my way to school, I was late and everyone was worried about me. pretty weird.
    And now my sister gets hit and is the only one so far that went to the hospital. I'm really worried :'(
    Poor girl can barely get around the house

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • whoa, it says Mewtwo said something here last, its messing me up whenever i go through past subscriptions @.@

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • i wore a mask, it hit the mask, and it was far enough away that i couldn't see them unless they moved.
    but then again, that's just me and my bad vision.

you know what i've noticed?
    My family does not have good experiences with cars.
    first me, my sisters, and my grandma (it feels so awkward saying that) got into a fender-bender. It was traumatic for me as a 4-year-old.
    then my dad and i run into a van that went throuh a red light. Scared me greatly.
    then some high school kid in an SUV-type thing almost runs over the top of our car. It was insane and it was on my way to school, I was late and everyone was worried about me. pretty weird.
    And now my sister gets hit and is the only one so far that went to the hospital. I'm really worried :'(
    Poor girl can barely get around the house

*is jealous of sister* I've never been hospitalized. :O

*is jealous of Izy* I've never played paintball before. :( It sounds really fun.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • lol i've been hospitalized before, but it was when i was, like, 2 months old and i had a really high fever. i don't really remember it.

and paintballing is fun, i'm just not very good at it, and i was stupid enough to wear all black that day, and it was like 85 degrees out. i was burning up

dude, it was 11:11 like... uhh.. 24 minus 11...13! i uses a calculator >:] yeah and i made a wish :] i never make wishes at 11:11, so i hope it comes true :o

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    11:11...at night!? That's pretty late for a week day.

Anyways, I'm mad because for summer reading I have to read 759 pages worth of pages in three seperate. And I have 120 math problems to do. And write a 3-5 page essay about one of the books....I'm scared... D:

At least I can do something cool for Spanish. My teacher said that so our skills don't run out over the break, we should watch movies with Spanish subtitles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was hospitalized once. When I was born, I was sick, so yeah. They kept me there for a little.

My cousin goes paint balling, and says it's really fun. I was always too scared. Meh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a pretty random post, there.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • Okay, then I guess I was hospitalized once. When I was born, there was something wrong, my heart stopped beating, and my mum almost died. It took them forever to start my heart again, and they thought we were both done for. But I don't remember that, so it doesn't count. >:(

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • oooh, what a good thing they got you two alive again!!! geea, that's worse than my fever >.>

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
  • ^_^ I've been hospitalized multiple times! Why am I happy about that? Hmm.... Anyway, I was only overnight'd once, during the summer between 3rd and 4th grade. Messed up my kidneys. >.< It hurted. But the other times were when I needed stitches and/or broke my bones, so I'm not sure if those really count.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Oh, wait, there was this one time when I had to go to the hospital because I had strep throat. Is that how it's spelled??? I hated having that...I never broke a bone, so i guess I'm lucky or something.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • I've broken a bone before, actually i tihnk i've broken three, but my parents are smart and i didn't need to go to the hospital, just the doctor xD
    i broke my arm once because i fell up the stairs. dumb, huh?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • yeah, i was weird like that back then too!
    and then there's this other time i fell in my aunt's driveway and broke my finger, but no one knew unti la week later when i still couldn't move it and it was badly swollen, or so my sister says, i was, like, 3 when it happened so i don't remember

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • okay, guys, i'm pretty sure i've said this before but i'm saying it again: I AM CAPE-WOMAN! *theme music*
    Okay, so I've gotten this obsession again for being my super-hero side. I am Cape-Woman, i have a side-kick named Poncho-Girl, and her side-kick is Super Fat Butter Monkey. That name came from total randomness, along with our super-hero-ness. (P.S. Poncho-Girl is the ninja-designer)
    My costume consists of a cape (durr), a shirt (durr durr), pants (durr durr durr), a goggle-like mask, and strips of cloth. My weapon is a pwnage sling-shot. i have no powers, just a freaking awesome cape and everything a ninja can do.
    I'm actually sitting here wearing a towel cape.
    whoa, anyone wanna count how many times i used a hyphen in that paragraph of a post? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,11. eleven times!!! that's insanity!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I fell up the stairs, and I really hurt my knees, but they didn't brake. Everytime I mention braking bones, I always forget to knock on wood. *Knock*...wait! That wasn't wood! Where is it? There it is. Meh. I'll knock later.

Oh, and Superhero isn't hyphenated.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • okay then, i think that would be ten then. but still, ten hyphens is still too many >.>

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Izy has a fanclub! OMG I can not let this die! NOOOOOOOO! *jumps in front of Izy trying to stop a bullet* Wait, no one shot anything... *looks around, very confused*

Back