• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Jeremy Fanclub! (Revived)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Hey Jeremy I do believe your club is dying. Anyway since we know each other and you joined my club then I must join your club as well.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Zzz...Sleepy...Huh? I had this beautiful dream were I finished Pok?mon Ice and IceBlue. XD

Well sweeties, I'm bored...*Looks at Whitney pictures.* XD

SRW_Fanatico

Sword that cleaves evil
    Years
  • I'm just plain confused, Jeremy and Nicoleb are married, right? but Jeremy uses female pics as avatars and signature and says sweeties all the time but in the profile is male, Nicoleb uses a male avatar and in the profile is female.
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!, my head hurts!!!!,ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
    *dies for madness, another newbie that bites the dust, kicks the bucket, sees the light at the end of the tunnel, etc*

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • SRW_Fanatico said:
    I'm just plain confused, Jeremy and Nicoleb are married, right? but Jeremy uses female pics as avatars and signature and says sweeties all the time but in the profile is male, Nicoleb uses a male avatar and in the profile is female.
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!, my head hurts!!!!,ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
    *dies for madness, another newbie that bites the dust, kicks the bucket, sees the light at the end of the tunnel, etc*
    Well, I'm a tomboy, and Jeremy is a... Tomgirl? XD And I like Syaoran, and Jeremy likes Mii. ^^

Jeremy-chan, I'm sure you'll forfil (however you spell it XD) your dream if you spend more time working and less time handing out cookies. ... You can still give cookies to me, though! XD

SRW_Fanatico

Sword that cleaves evil
    Years
  • *shakes the head and looks if ended in the heaven or hell, but notices that is alive in earth, in front of his PC*
    i'm alive!!, somehow i didn't die, to celebrate it i join to this fanclub, the sweetness saved my condemned soul, but for some reason i want a cookie, a cookie with chocolate chips.
    after stalking for some time some memebers and boards i noticed that using profiles that doesn't match with your gender is a common practice in PC, that makes me feel a bit dumb for waht i said before

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • SRW_Fanatico said:
    *shakes the head and looks if ended in the heaven or hell, but notices that is alive in earth, in front of his PC*
    i'm alive!!, somehow i didn't die, to celebrate it i join to this fanclub, the sweetness saved my condemned soul, but for some reason i want a cookie, a cookie with chocolate chips.
    after stalking for some time some memebers and boards i noticed that using profiles that doesn't match with your gender is a common practice in PC, that makes me feel a bit dumb for waht i said before
    LOL! Well, welcome, then. XD

And... So long as we're handing out cookies... *Greedy expression* XD Where's Jeremy-chan?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Or find out his adress, town he lives in(or big city like Houston, which is where I live) and call him until he answers saying "What do you want from me!?" And say, "Domino's pizzamay I help you?" XD I did that once, my friend called and I said that...and he bought it. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Jeremy said:
    Nope, just hacking Ice sweetie, and making fake profiles on dating service sites out of boredom. XD
    I didn't understand a word of that...XD.

MAN! Why is it so hot in Houston,TX? Tell me Jeremy...now...*gets out grenades...and a tazer to watch you twitch when shot*

Hehe...XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey, its a Jeremy fanclub! XD I'll join. Jeremy's pretty cool. ^^ ...and he created Pokemon Ice... That game looks so awesome... o__o;

Guest123_x1

Dawg 2005 said:
    You still didn't tell me! *tazers Jeremy* Haha...look at him twitch. XD
    Quit the cruelity *rushes to help Jeremy*

You Ok? *gives Jeremy milk and cookies*

Back