• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
Years
  • Latias actually created the Pokemon world. She just gave Arceus the credit to make Arceus look good.

Someone told Latias that she sucks without a Soul Dew. That person did not exist anymore after making that statement.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Ooh! I'm going to focus on the Soul Dew for a bit.

The Soul Dew is actually the collective water content of the bodies of all of Latias' victims.

It is physically impossible for the Soul Dew and one of Latias' opponents to exist within fifty feet of each other. The opponent will simply cease to exist, as will their relatives.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • The Soviet test of the 50-megaton nuclear bomb, the most devastating weapon ever created, was powered by 1/1000000000000000000th of the Soul Dew's power. Scientists believe if Latias ever used the full power contained within the Soul Dew, the universe would implode.

Some physicists theorize that there are other universes parallel to one we live in where anything that can happen does happen. That's not true. Latias destroyed those other universes, because it would create the possibility of another Latias being better than she was.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • Nobody exists in the presence of the soul dew except latias. the one shown is only a replica for the tourists.

If Latias recieved a dime for every time somebody said something good about her... Oh wait, She already does.

Latias has had enough of these *bleep*ing snakes on this *bleep*ing plane!

Latias doesn't get scared of her shadow. Her shadow gets scared of Her.

Latias holds the patents on a few gadgets we use every day.... Velcro, microwave oven, liposuction.... (Watching Men in Black today.)

There is no Grim Reaper, just Latias with a scythe.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Latias can win a game of Connect Four in 3 moves.

If you spell "Latias" while playing Scrabble, you win. Forever.

Latias is the only person to have ever beat a brick wall in tennis.

Police label anyone attacking Latias as a Code 45-11.... a suicide.

Latias can checkmate you in one move.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Sorry for not posting in here. Anyway, is there any new topic about Latias and Latios, Ratiasu-kun?

~Rene~ :t025:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Well, if you'd look just a few posts off the page, you'd know.
    Okay and thanks for telling me, Lusankya. I will answer the topics now.
    What kind of music would Latios and Latias listen to, respectively?
    They will listen to any type of music.

What do you think about the Latis' shiny forms compared to their regular colour?
    I think their shiny forms are good. But I like the Latis's regular colours better.

What would be the Latis' favorite genre of videogames?
    What do you mean by genre? I am not sure.

~Rene~ :t025:

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • We've injected awesome directly into the jugular of this thread, so it will probably be around for at least a while longer.

In other news, I'm cooking up something artistic. I'll post it when I'm done.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Michael Jordan believes he can fly. Latias actually can. But she still beat all the top NBA basketball players without flying, just because she could. And because Donald Trump bet her a beer that she couldn't.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Well, I finished my art way earlier than expected. So here.

Spoiler:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Well, I finished my art way earlier than expected. So here.

Spoiler:

WOW! That's great! In these past few days, I'm very tired 'cause of this "Latias madness" around here. But here a Latios fan like me? Sweet! :rambo:

P. S. His eyes are supposed to be red... but never mind.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Latios needs some love too once in a while. Glad you like it.
    ~EonDragon~ said:
    P. S. His eyes are supposed to be red... but never mind.
    txteclipse said:
    It's a Latios redesign!
    Mmyep. There's not much of the original design in that image. The ears and wings are swept back, the eyes are silver, he's a bit skinnier, and he has a tail and wing muscles now. I wanted to give him the look of a stealth bomber or fighter jet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back