• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
Years
  • Rejoining

I don't know if anyone has heard about me, but posting anyway.
    I just want to notify that i will be joining as another user.
    I decided to create a new account as i had some weird posts and i simply didn't like my username.
    So, i will be now known as Chiar. Just want to notify for any eventual confusion.

~

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Hello, all.
    I am not going to be as active on here for the next couple of months, as some of my friends may have noticed. Due to school and some problems within the family that I need to help take care of, I am going to only be able to visit here maybe twice to three times a week, and for a short while. If you would like to talk to me, please leave me a PM. I will respond to those quickly, but I disabled the profile messaging because I don't want a mix of both. I am, however, able to get on the computer when I am not studying, and then is when I will spend some time here. But I just won't be as active.

Thanks. I can't wait until all these things are solved so I can come back regularly.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • I'm leaving because I've personal issues... Being here isn't going to help me stop thinking of them very much so, I must say goodbye for awhile...
    May come back when Pokemon Black and White are released, I dunno... If I am up to it...

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
  • Ah Well i never really said bye i just kinda up and left but i am back now when i was here i ran the NU Corner um so if anyone still intrested in that tier if its even around anymore i would be happy to get that going again well hi

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Hello PC.
    It appears that I am running low on avatars to choose from, so there's no longer any reason for me to stay here! To those who are cool, I hope you find happiness in your lives. To all the rest, I wish you a horrible death.

All the people I care about on my MSN, as I have just this moment added Scarf.
    So goodbye!

Ayselipera

It appears that I am running low on avatars to choose from, so there's no longer any reason for me to stay here! To those who are cool, I hope you find happiness in your lives. To all the rest, I wish you a horrible death.

So goodbye!

YOU'RE LEAVING THIS IS RATHER ABRUPT ;O;O;O;O;O;O;O;

Good news is I have you on MSN, but I will still miss your PC presence <333333 Keep your pimp hand strong and remember sisters before misters and all will be g00d.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hello PC.

So goodbye!
    Mallory, Gavin and I have made an executive decision (with Scarf telepathically). We have decided that you aren't leaving.

That is all.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Hello PC.

So goodbye!
    Are you sure you ran out? Maybe there's some hidden stash you haven't dug into yet.

..why must you do this so abruptly? ):

We barely talked, but I wish you luck with all your future endeavors, good sir. At least, I wish you luck if you manage to escape the wrath of those keeping you from leaving, otherwise I'll see you around again later. n_n;

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hey Ryan, I respect your decision. Life is about moving on. I'll catch you on MSN though, be sure of it. We can't just let Elmo lose his biggest fans.

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • HEllo again!

Hello friends,

seems I have been gone a while. Sad. But im back now and ready to get into the swing of things! My names Chad and im from Perth, Australia. Nice to meet you all!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    A brilliant sign-off said:
    Alright children,
    It's time for me. Dr. D to start running and say good bye; For a little while.
    And I know you're going to miss me. So I'll leave you with this
    You know that big ball of radiation we call the sun? It'll burst you into flames if you stay in one place to long.
    That's if the static don't get you first
    So remember even if you're dusted you may be gone. But out here in the desert. Your shadow lives on without you
    This is Doctor Deathdefying. Signing off

*cue the American national anthem*

Sadly, I'm not American. Or called "Dr. Deafdefying", so that doesn't suit me. And I'll most probably be back.

Anyway, I'm officially leaving for a while from March 2011, which, for me, is in 3 hours, 16 minutes. I'll probably return in the summer, when I've finished exams, but realised that my popularity has not increased enough and I'm incredibly bored :/

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I'm leaving today thank god i dont have to read through this serebii skin again

I will be back umm... Saturday night, but wont really post until Tuesday server time due to work that needs to be completed and camping in the bush :]

Years
  • Hi there, I just returned from a hiatus and suddenly everything's out of place. Even names are wrong....

GaMeS - Blanket?
    AnImE - England
    BlAcK - Stunfisk?

What's going on here, I can't even change the design anymore.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Haven't been on in ages. I would take a quick look maybe...whenever I remembered.
    Haven't been active in any way in months. I used to hang around S&M.
    I guess I'll try adapt to 5th gen after my exams which are tomorrow to Monday.
    :D
    Spent most of my time watching anime and playing BFBC2 >_>

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Recently, Pokemon has been making me very mad, so I'm taking a break from it.

How long I'm gone, I don't know, and I doubt anyone really cares, but I just wanted to make this my last post.

Farewell, PC.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • It's been months, but I just now realised how much I missed PC.

I'd like to say that I'm returning, but I honestly don't know if I'll stay.

I'm setting PC as my homepage to remind myself to post here more often and hopefully on a daily basis.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
  • To whom it may concern:​

I will be leaving PC in the near future. It may be tommorow, it may be at the end of the week. The main thing is I will not be here.

I do not know how long I will be gone for. It may be a week, it may be forever.

I am leaving for personal matters out of my control. Persuasion is not an option.

Enjoy your time spent here. It is definately something that I have cherished. I may return someday (at best the end of the month) but most likely not...

Until I return.

Che sarà sarà

=======================================================
    Please notify anyone else that knows me of this message.

arrivederci!
    =======================================================

Yesterday is history
    Tommorow is a mystery
    but Today is a gift.
    That is why it is called the "present"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back