• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legacy of Hyrule (Invite only RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzu

~♥~
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I opened my eyes slowly, my head was killing me. I looked up to see a zora lingering over me. I sat up quickly and looked around.
    ?wh-what happened, where are we?!?

Years
  • "a river in the forest outside of the tree. You fell into the water and hit your head. I brought you out here." I said simply, getting ready to move off in search of a new watering hole. She seemed to be alright, no reason for me to hang around any more then I had to...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    "ahh...Wha..." I weakly said as I got up from the ground. I got to my knees and look around me to see where I was. I saw the boy next to me and a river across from us.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Rachel invited me.

Name:Ansem Marine
    Race: Zora-Gerudo hybrid
    Gear and weapons: he has a bow and arros that he uses occasionally, but for close combat he just likes to use the razor sharp edges on his arm fins.
    Looks: Zora by appearance, with a light blue skin and a head fin that comes down to about midback. There is a slight green hew to his arm and leg fins. Due to his background, Ansem is much stronger in build than his fellow Zoras, but he lacks some of the graceful appearance due to his greater musculature.
    Personality: (optional)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I rubbed my head, still dazed. "You hit my head on a piece of wood when you flung me out like that, I was all right own my own, though I apreciate the thought." I said, before looking over and noticing the girl, and the zora. Suddenly, a part of what I had read clicked into place. "One of the sea." I muttered to myself, standing up. This was perfect, it had to be a reference to that zora. First I had to make sure the girl was all right, though.

Years
  • I saw a man nearby awaken and stand up, and I immediatly darted back toward the river, preparing to hit it and rush downstream. I did not like the idea of hanigng around, especially since so many people were around and aware. I waded into the water, preparing to submerge and swim.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Wait, Tiamat!" I said, following the advise left in the script. "And Swordsmaster, you must call upon the one of the sea by name, Tiamat at first, to keep her attent. Beware, Swordsmaster for she has her part to play, and you dare not lose her."

Years
  • at the sound of my name, not spoken by a tounge in over 10 years, I froze, and looked at him, though my suprise didn't show. I said nothing, just watched him, waiting for his reasons as to why he called me by name, how he knew it, and what he wanted with me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Tiamat," I repeated, relieved that she had stopped. "There are some things which I must tell you as well as my newly found companions, it seems someone knew much more about each of us than we ourselves do. That person wrote a message in old hylian on the walls, which is where I found your name. Just let me talk." I said, hoping that she wouldn't run away...

Years
  • I tilted my head slightly, considering his words.. It was odd indeed that someone would have knowlage of my name, but at the same time, this sounded like something more involved then I would care to be in. Finally, I let myself slip underwater, though it was immediatly evident I was not moving downstream and was listening, just staying soaked down...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Well," I said, noting that she was listening, and making sure I had gotten the details right. "I read the writing on the wall, no pun intended, and apparently that place was built by the legendary hero. It has the instructions to find the pther temples. And what seemed to be the list of everyone worthy, though it was rather cryptic in naming us." I said, realizing just how strange this sounded once it was out of my mouth.

Years
  • I finally shifted so I could at least speak out of the water and he could hear me, and said "and the refrences to me and these 'others' you mentioned are?" I already wanted out. Rivers wern't my thing, but i liked land even less. even a murky swamp was higher in my liking then rivers...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I'm the swordsmaster." I said, and I did not elaborate as to why. Now wasn't the time to reveal just who I had been. "The winged archer... The mistress with the acursed staff..." I said, ticking them off on my fingers. "The one of the seas, whom you shall find in this place." I finished, with a meaningful look at the zora girl. "There were a few others, but those are the ones we've found so far."

Years
  • I shook my head slightly, and said "Great... just great... I prefer living alone and then some psycho freak shows up and starts spouting mystic gibberish. I hould have stayed in that place when it collapsed..." I really did reget saving the girl and getting her out of there...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Freak?" I asked, trying not to be offended. "You're not the average zora, but that's not important." I added, thinking for a moment. "I'm no fan of the king, which is why I was trying to find out about the places where the hero hid his artifacts. I'm not the one who put a list of people inside an unstable tree. However, he told me things that there was no way he could have known without prophecy. If you were listed, there was a reason." I finished, and decided to add "If you want anything out of the life, and you help in saving the land, it would most likely be a small price for the people to pay."

Years
  • "I want to be left alone. It's the only thing I ever desired in life ever since I was forced out. and now it doesn't look like that will ever happen again." I said with a sigh, looking at my off-color skin. This was a disaster for me. Not that the tree had collapsed, it wouldn't be hard to hollow out a new dwelling, but I found the fact that I apparently was stuck with these people upsetting.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I don't know what any of us wants, but I don't think it involved any of this." I said, thinking. "Unfortunately, we don't seem to have a choice in the matter. However, once this is over, I think the people of Hyrule will be only to eager to appease any wish we might have out of gratitude."

Years
  • "if they just don't talk to me, and if all of you hardly- or just plain don't- talk to me, I'm fine." I said, shifting back underwater. For some reason the man's voice was drilling straight into my mind giving me a headache, though it was probably because I hadn't heard a voice in 10 years, not even my own...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Understandable." I said, as my attention was diverted to the other girl. The author of the wall had warned me to use utmost caution around the girl, as that staff was cursed. Still, she seemed to be out of things, so I glanced back towards the Zora, noticing that she seemed to be uncomfortable. I gave her a quizical look, expecting her to tell me if something was wrong.

Years
  • Finally, after a few moments of having my head under the water, the headache faded and I allowed myself to get out of the river, water streaming off me, as I sat down, almost mediating, though more enjoying the fact he had shut up then anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back