• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
Years
  • Okay, you can play as any of these types of pokemon: Pichu, Pikachu, Richu, Plusle, and Munin. All of these types live on an island called, Lighhtning. They have to learn how to make friends or survive on a dangerous island of Lightning. Eh, I know its not much, but I promise you I'll form a story when someone joins!

Here's my profile:

Name: Static
    Type: Richu
    Personality: Kind of hyper, but strong with a good heart. And is always there when someone is in need of help or in danger. She is doesn't have any fears.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • Cool, this sounds fun! ^-^

Name: Sparks
    Type: Pikachu
    Personality: Sometimes she comes off as a bit snobbish. She's usually shy around new people (er, or Pokemon, XD) but she can be very kind and a lot of fun.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    ok i'll join
    Name: Jolt
    Type: Minun
    Personality: Lonly and quiet but loves to be with his fellow electric pokemon. He tends to think of the trainer that abandoned him a uear ago

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
  • Okay, will start now!! :D

It was a nice sunny day on Lightning, the golden sun shined on the sapphire blue sea. The wind was blownig peacfully. Static thought, "Hmm, maybe I should take a walk on the beach, who knows, maybe I might meet someone...." Static got up and ran to the shore as fast she could.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • I walked along the beach, enjoying the sunny day. The waves ran up and down the side of the beach. I was just about to sit down when I saw someone running. It looked like Static. I gave her a small wave.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Jolt was staring out at the sea and yawned he thought to himself 'i love this place its so peaceful' he then began to stroll across the sand slowly

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
  • As soon as I saw Sparks, I stopped and walked slowly up to her a said, "The sapphire blue seems so peacful, don't you think?" I turned and looked at the gentle flowing waves of the sea.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • My ears flopped as I nodded. "It's so nice out today! I was thinking about going berry picking later."

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
  • "Oh, that sounds like a great idea!" I shouted. "What kind of berries? Blueberries, Strawberries, or Cherries?" Static thought of many kinds berries they could pick. Thinking of food made her stomach grumble.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    This sounds Cute^^...

Name:Star
    Type:Pichu
    Personality:She is very jumpy, loves making friends ,and is a huge trobble maker

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • I smiled. "All of them! C'mon, let's go." I dashed off for the forest part of the island. I knew there must be some great berry trees and bushes in there.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
  • "Wow! These berries look extra ripe and good to eat." I started grabbing berries one by one. I tore a huge leaf from a tree and laid it down on the soft green grass. And started putting berries on the leaf like a bag.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • I pulled a branch down and shook some of the berries off onto a little leaf of my own. I plucked off any berries that hadn't fallen of their own free will and popped them in my mouth. "These are great," I said.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
  • Both of you can join. ;)

"Yeah, I hope we get more berries for the Summer."
    I started picking more and more berries with a huge smile on my face.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • I nodded. As I reached out for another berry, something moved in the bushes a few feet away. "Hey, did you hear that?" I asked.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • Maybe if it's not too late, could I join please?

Name: Thunder
    Type: Pichu
    Personality: Funny and nice. I also love to go exploring with my friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back