• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Confrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
occ: i didnt fly articuno is a legendary so he has a lot of power so that enables him to fly, btw i put i ran to a nerby ledge i didnt fly

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"hey-wait wat was that!?" styiles spun around and saw kygore, "he can speak english!?, he sounds like a girl!!"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"wait a sec-, charizard theres a girl in his mouth!!" "it looks like she needs help also, but who do i help first,ummmm........." styiles thought hard "i guess i'll help the girl in kygores mouth because it seems the articuno as stopped on a cliff for a rest something big must be happening at the top, y arent they fighting anymore??" "ok hold girl i'll do my best to try and help you!!!" styiles tried to run to the ledge where kygore seemed to be passing "hmmm wat do i do, how do i save her??"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"sceptile go!!!" "scep!!" "sceptile try to get her out of kygore's mouth!! quick!!" "Sce" sceptile extended his vines into the kygores mouth without alerting it he then grabbed the girl and brought her back to land "hey i know u! u were with us when that regirock attacked us!, anywayz why did that kygore trap u in his mouth??, was he gonna eat u?"

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
the birds looked at the pokemon and chased them! Paige looked around and started to try and figure out what a stadium would be doing up here and why those pokemon stopped playing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back