• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lost Islands League: PG-13 RP

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Pfft, if Ike tried that to Miharu, she would calmly say ways of her to castrate him. It's going to be very sadistic if he tries.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Well, Kris would just kill him. He may be the youngest character at only 13, but he'll do it :P
    My starting post shall be up in a little while[:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Kris can kill him after Miharu's managed to castrate him in the most painful way that she stated. XD

I'll be lurking around, waiting for that post. XD

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Aaaww.
    Oh well, but anyway, what happens if someone goes AWOL?
    Do we get dragged in? /hopeful-that-the-gun-doesnt-fire

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Ike could probably defend himself, but I am putting emphasis on the probably. Besides, he can always run like hell if Miharu carries out her plan, either that or just throw a Spheal at her. That usually works...

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    God, atleast someone doesn't want to try to kill Ike. They wouldn't be able to anyway, he's too ebil! Well, not evil (Or ebil...), but it certainly wouldn't be a pretty site for anyone unless they're even more harsh and sadistic than Ike is.

Nakuzami

Years
    The RP begins!

I sat, waiting for the plane to land, stroking my Typhlosion's, Cinder's, fur. He nudged my hand and stared at me with pleading eyes. Others were staring at him, obviously because he had blue and white flames and black fur.

"Sorry Cinder, but we talked about this. I'm not allowed to use any pokemon that I previously owned. I have to use the pokemon they give me." I turned and looked at him sadly. "Don't worry, you'll be back home with everyone else. And I won't be gone that long." I thought about how many gyms there were, and how large the islands were and everything else that may take a while. OK, it would take quite a long time, but I shouldn't say that to Cinder.

"We will be landing on Mystic Island in about 5 minutes." Came the female voice over the intercom.

"Get ready buddy." I said to Cinder as I leaned over and scooped up my backpack.

"Ty..." Was his very un-enthusiastic reply.

~~~~~

When the plane landed, we were directed off and into the airport. I headed out to use a phone, but then decided it would be better to wait until I got to the Pokemon Center. I walked out the doors in a crowd of people and headed into Mystic City. The sight was amazing. The city was huge and directly in the center stood Mystic Stadium, which towered over the rest of the city. I looked around to see if I could spot the Pokemon Center. There wasn't one in sight. I walked up to a woman to ask where the Pokemon Center was. She directed me down the road and to a road to the right. When I got there, the Pokemon Center stood out with its red roof. I headed in and over to the phones. I had to wait a few minutes to get a phone, but when I did I dialed a number and my sister's face popped up on the screen

"Hi Kris! Guess you got there all right?" She yelled happily.

"Yeah. I'll be sending Cinder over in a little bit. I want to stay with him for a while longer." I replied glumly.

"Okay, that's understandable. You have been together, like, everyday for three years."

"Yeah...Well, gotta go. call ya later." I hang up the phone and walked out the door. I took a right from the Pokemon Center onto the main road that lead up to the stadium. There was a steady stream of people leading up to it. Not many visitors to the islands anymore? Yeah right! Look at all these people. I thought while also thinking about all those news broadcasts. I started to take in the city a little more. It was more amazing than it was on TV, but that's how most things seem. While I was taking in the sight I had come up to the entrance to the stadium. "Wow, time flies..." I continued walking until I was in the center of the stadium. There was a small stage set up where the announcer was standing.

~~~~~

After almost an hour of waiting, the people stopped flooding in and the announcer walked up to the end of the stage. He spoke into the microphone to get everyone quiet. It was strange, the silence I mean. "Welcome to the Lost Islands!" Started the announcer. "The Lost Islands League, which only happens every five years, is about to begin! When i'm finished briefing you on the basics, you'll have to sign in at the tables near the entrance." He motioned towards the area I just came in. "Now, to the basics. Every contestant will receive up to three pokemon of their choice from the ones we have available. You will also receive a few items to start out with. All of your old items and pokemon must be put in your PC." He turned to the entrance. "You will receive these at the lab that is stationed right outside the stadium." He turned back to us and started listing more rules. "You will be expected to find your own transportation to the other islands. Your goal is to collect all seventeen of the badges and then report back here for the final test, the Lost Tournament. This sounds easier than it is. You have to survive in the wild and become strong enough to face each Gym." I started to tune him out a little. After a couple of minutes, I realized he was almost done. "You may, however, make alliances with other contestants. And when you come to face the Lost Tournament, you will be assigned a team to go through the tournament. Now, I beleive that is it. Please return all of your pokemon and items to your PC now. Let the Lost Islands League begin!" Everyone cheered and started rushing out. I couldn't help but notice that most of the contestants were much older than me. This helped a little as I ducked through the crowd and was one of the first to the sign-in table.

"Name please." Asked the lady sitting at the table.

"Kris Kollyns." I replied quickly. She scanned the papers to find my name.

"Yes, here you are. Go right out to the lab." I turned and walked out the huge doors. The lab was right outside the stadium, as the announcer said, and it was pretty big for a normal bulding. I headed in and was almost immediately greeted by a female scientist.

"Hi!" She said with a smile as she guided me into the next room. "What's your name?"

"Kris Kollyns."

"Hmm...yes. Your pokemon are over there." She pointed to three pokeballs on a small machine. I walked over and picked them up, then I picked up the backpack that was under the machine and had my name on a tag attached to it. I walked out and back to the Pokemon Center. It was almost empty now that everyone was at the lab. I walked up to the phone and dialed my sister.

"Hi." I said as her face appeared. "I'm sending Cinder over now." I placed the pokeball on the machine and it disappeared. My sister held it up a second later.

"Got him! Well, good luck on the tournament!"

"K, bye." I hung up the phone.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh lookie, my post is up[:

@~Wind~ - Yes, that's the plan. If someone goes AWOL or something, someone else will be dragged in to fill their spot.

And Miharu can torture Ike, Kris can kill him and Adam can be a witness[: Great plan!

Years
    I'll post Adam's first day tomorrow (hopefully...)

EDIT: actually, do we get any info on the gym leaders or is it just whoever gets there first says the gym leader?

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    Abel's slingbag almost fell off the boarding platform, and with it all of the draawings, sketches, pictures, notes... everything to that point, the entire collection he hadn't managed to copy before heading to the airplane that would lead him to the Lost Islands - plus the precious sketch he had managed to make during the trip there.

Because he couldn't come out of that airplane filled with trainers empty-handed.
    And fortunately for him, luck had struck him in the seat just ahead, where a trainer and an oddly-colored Typhlosion were sitting. With the long trip (if some hours could be considered long), he had managed to take notes, draw pictures, anything one could do with a sketchbook, depicting the Typhlosion and its unusual color.

He hung tight onto the bag, hoping nothing had escaped it. After a quick look around, he sighed in relief, putting the slingbag back and continuing his trip out of the airport.

Having to leave his Pokémon behind was, to say the least, disappointing; but at the same time, an incredible challenge like those he would be willing to take anytime for some new notes. But if there wasn't another way to participate, he would just have to abide to the rules and not say anything; after all, it wasn't that bad. He was just stranded in an island he didn't know with no Pokémon...

The city started to rise in the city... damn, where did so many people come from? Were they all competing in the league?
    He couldn't help bu wonder that as he tried to dig deeper into the crowd, especially that one line in front of the stadium. He hesitated for the Center, but preferred not to; after all, what business did he have there?

Now, he was plentifully patient... he could wait as long as 17 hours with a bottle of water to watch a single Pokémon get nearby.
    But this? Waiting in this line just to get into that stadium? No way.

He took his sketchbook out and sat on one of the benches along the way, preparing to draw under the sound of the announcements inside.

-------

Not more than an hour had gone by when barely anyone waited in line; he chucked the book into the bag and walked into the building with a calm pace, going up the stairs to get to the seats around the center of the stadium.

So many people... He thought as he circulated around in search of an empty seat.

He would find one next to an odd-looking, obscenely fat man who immediately stared down at him as if he were food; Abel cringed and sat very slowly, constantly looking at the man, as if to confirm he wouldn't try to eat his arm or something.

The announcement, as he discovered, as begun some time before he arrived; the man on the stage was in the middle of his speech - or at least, so it seemed, from the way he was so excited about it, motioning and pointing at everything with his arms - and spoke about surviving in the wild and winning the league.

Perfect - The two things I need the most...! He thought, sitting back with a smile, ignoring the man on the upper row of seats.

------

After a pretty quick speech, much to his surprise, came another hour-long wait to receive his order to get Pokémon.
    And much to his disappointment, he got none, and was instead directed to a lab, where a woman almost jumped onto him with her smiling face and cheerful attitude, asking in what seemed more like an enthusiastic yell for his name. Maybe he was just sleepy, but something there seemed awfully out of place for a common lab.

After identifying himself came the moment he was looking forward to: receiving (at last!) the Pokémon.
    He knew for granted, as he took the two Pokéballs from the machine and walked out, that there was a species that he knew and a species that he didn't know in those items.

He wanted to release them right there, right now; it was an immense will of knowing more about what he was getting!
    But he still kept them inside, taking out a small guide he had stolen from the odd man instead.

"There should be a place to rest here..." He hummed as he distractedly kept walking, focused on the map. "Well, why can't I find it...?"

He soon found himself facing the Pokémon Center - not a hotel or anything of those looks, like the guide indicated.

"Humph. And I thought I had it easy." He muttered as he threw the guide into the trash can and walked inside, almost ready for a quick nap before taking off to his new journey.

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    Hope this is good enough for a first post.

Century

Century sat on the boat that was traveling its way to the Lost Island League, with a flat look on his face. He wasn't sure what to think. After leaving his parents in Kanto who forbid pokemon, Century had to take it off of his mind ot leave him at ease.

The soothing rock back and forth on the ocean did that for him, as he inhaled deeply. The invitation came through Pewter City gym leader Brock, for only elite trainers.

Was Century an elite trainer? He only had brief experience with pokemon before, unless Brock sent it to him. Century said his thanks to him, before traveling to Goldenrod and onto the ship that led straight to the Lost Islands.

He looked out into the ocean. It was a serene scene, the sun was high up in the air and beaming down onto Century's face. He reached in his backpack and pulled out a pair of black sunglasses, which he slid on his nose. The sun beamed down on Century's leather jacket, which seemed to stick on his skin. He took a deep breath, before heading back into the inside of the ship. He entered his cabin and laid down his head, before eventually falling asleep...

"Five minutes until we reach the Lost Islands." A female voice said sternly over the intercom. Century yawned and grabbed his backpack off of the floor. He knew it was time for him to get his first pokemon. He kept his cool about it, walking out of his room with his calm demeanor. He exited the ship, and walked directly into the colossal city known as Mystic City. The Mystic Stadium stood in the middle, and Century was captivated by it. He moved towards it quickly, knowing that the first speech was going to occur soon.

Century moved quickly into the Mystic Arena, waltzing his way in between people and towards the center of the building. A small, colorful platform stands in front of Century, which he spots rather easily due to the contrast between the concrete floor and the platform. He stands eagerly near the front as the speaker made his way to the stage.

"Welcome to the Lost Islands League!" He began, but by this time, Century had tuned him out. Century knew that himself, he was going to be the champion of the Lost Islands. He stopped, staring at the speaker, before he heard the words echo from his mouth, "Let the Lost Island League begin!"

Everyone stampeded towards the door as Century slowly made his way out. He knew that he could take his due time. Within a couple of minutes, Century had made his way out of the Mystic Arena and headed towards the great mass of people gathered at the sign-up tables just outside of the door. He waited in line for a couple of brief moments before he approached the female sitting at the table.

"Name?" She asks patiently.

"Century."

She stares at the paper, looking for the name completely dumbfounded.

"Chris Morris." Century tries another name, and he spots it quickly.

"Ah! Just head right in." She motioned toward the laboratory behind her, and Century slowly made his way in. His shoes echoed as he walked across the smooth flooring as he was confronted by yet again another female figure.

"Excuse me, what is your name, Sir?" She asked.

"Centu-" Century caught himself on the last syllable, before starting over. "Chris Morris." He speaks confidently, and the female in the white lab coat nods, and motions Century towards the inner part of the laboratory. Pokeballs were scattered all over the tables as Century entered, people rushing in to get the pokeballs reserved for them.

However, like it were just right out of a movie, a trio of pokeballs marked with 'Century' on them sat on a table in front of him. Century picked them up gracefully from the table before unzipping his leather coat and placing them in his pokeball holsters and exiting the laboratory, and back into the madness that was Mystic City.

Nakuzami

Years
    I walked out of the Pokemon Center and headed towards Mystic Park, an area near the north side of the stadium. It was a huge park, with beautiful fountains and flowers, among other things. I sat down on the bench and removed my backpack, taking out the pokeballs as I did. "So let's see..." I let the pokemon out of there pokeballs. They were three familiar faces, as I lived in the Unova region. A Munna, a Desumasu and a Zuruzuggu. "Well, i'm not the best with nicknames, so let's just wait a while and see if any come to me." I told the three pokemon, and they just looked at me, a little confused. "Hi, i'm Kris. Your new trainer." I hoped to get the looks off of there face. Munna smiled and Desumasu looked a little curious while Zuruzuggu kept his confused face.

I took out the items that were inside the backpack. There were 5 pokeballs, potions, antidotes and paralyze heals. There was also some small cube that I had no idea what it was. Guess I should've listened a little more I thought as I turned the cube in my hand. I pressed a little button and a holographic screen appeared that read "Portable PC?" I was a little confused. Then I realized what it was. "Sweet, I can acces my PC whenever I want now."

After I analyzed the cube, I decided I should get ahead of the other contestants. "So I need to find my own transportation and get my own food? Well, let's see how far $200 dollars gets me..." I thought about this for a moment. "But, how long will $200 last? Not that long..." I started walking towards the Pokemon Center with Munna and Desumasu floating beside me and Zuruzuggu walking beside me. It had gotten a little dark out since I got to the park. I checked my watch, about 7:00pm. I would have to stay at the Pokemon Center for tonight. I realized how tough going through all of the islands would be. Maybe I should make an alliance with someone. Maybe call my sister, her friend had connections, she could get my a private boat to ferry me from island to island. I didn't want to ask for much more than that. While I was thinking, I hadn't realized I was at the Pokemon Center. If the doors weren't automatic, I would've ran into them.

Nurse Joy walked up to me and asked me if I was here to stay for the night. I replied "yes" and she showed me to an area where other trainers were staying. Some were around my age, some looked about thirty, one was a very, very fat man. I wouldn't have minded him if he didn't have a crazed "I'm gonna eat you! Amnomnom!" face. I decided to stay away from this man and headed over to a little area near a boy with a sketchbook. I sat on a pretty comfy couch and my pokemon took the seats next to me. I told my pokemon to sit tight and headed for the phone to call my sister.

When her face popped up she said "What do you want now?" in a sarcastic tone.

"I was wondering if you could ask your friend for a favor, I need a boat to get around the islands."

"Oh, sure. I'll call her now, wait right there." She disappeared for a second and called her friend on her cellphone. She reappeared a minute later "Okay, she'll have a boat there in the morning, it'll be waiting at the harbor. It's being driven by her brother. Apparently he's a contestant this year. I'm also sending you a cell."

"While you're at it, could you send me my laptop? It may come in handy."

"Sure. Bye." She waved and hung up the phone. I headed back to my couch and sat down, ready for a night of sleep. Of course that wasn't going to happen at 7:30 at night.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I'll post Adam's first day tomorrow (hopefully...)

EDIT: actually, do we get any info on the gym leaders or is it just whoever gets there first says the gym leader?

Uhm, i'll give you the info when we reach the places. Since my computer crashed I lost that info too(luckily I have it down on paper)

And you all have 5 pokeballs, potions, antidotes, pralyze heals, a portable PC and a pokedex. And you get about $200 to start with(that's dollars, not yen) You can also get a contestant analyzer. It takes data from the Lost Island League's database and tells you all the stats of another contestant. Though, if you want that you'll have to obtain it somehow.

Yes, you can make an alliance with another RPer if you wish. If you alliance with me, you get free transportation :P

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    I'm open to aligning with another trainer if anybody wishes to.

Century

Century stood in the middle of the street before turning toward the north end of the stadium. Through heard murmurs in the crowd he figured it was the way towards Mystic Park. He followed his instincts and eventually came standing at the base of the park. Every step he took, he felt his pokeballs brush up against his t-shirt and a large feeling of pride came over him. He took his pokeballs out of his pocket before tossing them all, releasing his pokemon into the open air.

The three pokemon that popped out of the pokeball intrigued Century, as he reached into his breast pocket and pulled out his pokedex. He analyzed each one individually.

Chikorita
    Grass Pokemon
    It waves its leaf around to keep foes at bay. However, a sweet fragrance also wafts from the leaf, creating a friendly atmosphere that becalms the battlers
    Current known moves: Growl, Tackle

He read the words on the pokedex and smiled, and bent down and stroked the Chikorita before placing it back in its pokeball. He then pointed his pokedex at the Mankey in front of him.

Mankey
    Fighting Pokemon
    It lives in treetop colonies. If one becomes enraged, the whole colony rampages for no reason.
    Current known moves: Leer, Focus Energy, Low Kick, Scratch, Covet

Century looked at his Mankey, and it seemed to share the same compassion for battling that Century had. He grinned, before returning it to its pokeball. He analyzed the final pokemon on the ground, his Caterpie.

Caterpie
    Bug Pokemon
    Its voracious appetite compels it to devour leaves bigger than itself without hesitation. It releases a terribly strong odor from its antennae.
    Current Known Moves: String Shot, Tackle

Century kneed down to his Caterpie and smiled, allowing it to crawl up his arm and onto his shoulder. "I won't make you stay in your pokeball, Caterpie." He spoke softly to his Caterpie, which now resided on his shoulder.

Century reached in his backpack and looked down somewhat disappointed. He had only taken $200 from home. He knew that it wouldn't last him the whole way. He scrumaged through his bag only finding 5 pokeballs, a couple of potions and paralyz heals, as well as a portable PC, which Century instantly put two and two together and realized he could access his PC wherever he went.

Eventually, Century left Mystic Park and headed towards the pokemon centre where some of the trainers were staying. He entered just as a boy about the age of 13 was getting off of the telecommunicator. Century brushed past him slowly, making sure not to draw any attention to himself. He rubbed his 5'o clock shadow and decided that tomorrow would be the day he would embark on his journey to conquer the Lost Island League. He approached the Nurse Joy who looked pleased that many trainers were coming to the Lost Islands.

"Hi there," Century brushed a hand on her arm, as she turned around. "I don't mean to interrupt, but is there any where I can sleep the night here?"

She nodded, and opened her mouth to speak, "Of course, there's a trainers quarters just right behind myself."

Century glanced around her to indeed, see a hallway himself leading to a bunch of rooms.

"Feel free to take one." She speaks happily, and Century thanks her and enters a room, before eventually falling asleep on one of the beds that have been provided.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu jumped off the ship while the other trainers boarded slowly off the ships. She managed not to hurt herself, which was good. She didn't want to start off the journey with a broken leg.

She walked to the stadium, jogging slightly as she hoped she wasn't late. She wasn't disappointed, as Miharu wasn't late. After that came a very boring ceremony, she had seen better in the other regions but she wouldn't say it out loud, and walked over to the registration desk.

"Name?" asked the secretary.

"Mizushima, Miharu."

The secretary typed in some letters and frowned. "I'm sorry we don't seem to have your name."

Miharu blinked before understanding. "Sorry, Miharu Mizushima."

The secretary typed again and recognition dawned on her features. "You're the champion of the Sinnoh region!" she exclaimed loudly, causing other people looking at the scene.

Miharu ducked her head before growling. "Mind just giving me my registered pokemon? I highly adore attention."

The secretary blinked, unnerved. She quickly hand over Miharu's pokeballs before motioning over to the next person. "Next!" her voice cracked.

Miharu scowled before escaping as people started to recognize what the secretary said.

I do not want anyone to know who I am. I'm the ex-champion. Cynthia is back as champion.

-x-

Miharu let out the three pokemon she choose when she reached the pokemon center. Togepi, Croagunk, and Bagon. She had a Togekiss, it was on one of her team and one of the most famous members, but the rest she hadn't been able to capture. She had wanted a Bagon, but had loved her Dragonite too much.

Croagunk and Bagon automatically began to glare at Miharu. They were similar in nature, but opposites attract, and as such, they began fighting one another. Togepi, the opposite of the both of them, much like her own Togekiss, frowned at them and nagged.

Miharu smirked. "Croagunk, you're Mars as in the god of war not the planet, although that's who the planet was named after, Bagon, you're Ryuu japanese for dragon although that's a very popular nickname for dragon pokemon, and Togepi you're Serena for your serenity and your ability."

All three of them blinked at her.

"I'm Mizushima Miharu, although I really should introduce myself Miharu Mizushima. I'm from Pallet Town, Kanto and an okay trainer. I think we're going to go along famously. I am just going to have to call in some friends for a ride around the islands."

As all three of her pokemon started playing around, Miharu stretched.

It was good to dump the champion name on Cynthia and become a regular trainer on a journey. Cynthia was probably mad though.

Meanwhile, a certain blond haired renamed champion growled. "I am so going to kill her!"

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Kerri strides off the boat, noticing that people seem to be avoiding her. She smirks slightly as she moves through the crowd, most people subtly shifting out of her way. She barely listens to the speech, leaning against the registration desk. As soon as the speech ends, she turns to address the receptionist.

"Name please?"

"Kerri Hendriks."

The receptionist rapidly types at her computer, then hands Kerri a small bundle. "Alright, here is your gear and Pokemon. NEXT!"

Kerri heads towards the Center, stoping to meet her new Pokemon. "Vulpix. You are Inari, und I am your Trainer. I hope ve can be friends. ... Natu. I shall name you Cleo. Velcome to ze party. ... Makuhita. You are Honda. I hope zere are no problems between us. ... Alright team, now zat ve all know eachozzer, ve shall prepare for ze journey. Ve need our strength, so I booked us a room." Kerri heads towards the room, the slightly confused team following behind.

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    Abelhas managed to find a seat; not that it was overly hard, but he just wanted a good seat to relax after that plane ride (plus, that is, the trip from the village where he had been studying to an airport, and then to another airport where the plane to the islands awaited).

His choice ended up paying back; not long after he sat down, a boy (curiously enough, the same one with the odd-colored Typhlosion) walked in, followed by three Pokémon that instantly sprung his attention and curiosity. His sketchbook automatically jumped from under his arm to his hand, and the pencil was set to draw when the boy came closer and also sat down in the one of the couches.

Hm, yes... Good angle... Small body... Undocumented species... He said, writing down a few notes next to a drawing of the three Pokémon. He got a bit afraid he'd leave his document unfinished when the boy got up and went to the phone; luckily, he came back shortly after.

With the sketchbook still at hand, he kept drawing more pictures of the Pokémon from different angles, looking up for split seconds to make sure he was doing the drawings properly.

Three more Pokémon for my collection... these should be interesting additions to the database! He thought as he took out a small device where several numbers were showing, followed by the titles "No. of Registered" and "No. of Seen". I should update this soon... maybe when I get more time.

Nakuzami

Years
    More waiting...

I glanced at my watch, 8:00. "That's it? Come on..." I mumbled. When I looked back up, I noticed the boy next to me was drawing in a sketchbook. He was also glancing at my pokemon on occasion, so I guessed he was sketching them. I sat back and waited for a while, hoping to get tired soon. To pass the time I decided to check out my Portable PC. It was a neat item, being able to check your PC whenever you wanted. It also had a few other minor features on it.

I went through my things over and over again, eventually glancing at my watch. It was about 10:00 and I already saw a few people falling asleep. I noticed I was feeling a little tired myself, which was good. The sooner I went to sleep, the sooner morning came. I stretched out on the couch and noticed Munna was having a feast of dreams. Zuruzuggu jumped on the opposite side of the couch while Desumasu rested on the back of it. I closed my eyes and waited for morning to come.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Draginja - That was a bit short for the beginning post, and please don't use *text* to represent action(I believe that was in the PC rules or something)
    I'm guessing your character is Russian(if that was in your SU, it must've slipped my mind =/)

@Century: Try not to use sprites too much, maybe just for like pokedex entries or something.

Back