• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lost Islands League: PG-13 RP

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Sara ran to the front of the boat and leaned against the railing, the wind coming off of the sea rustling her hair so that it looked as though it was playing with it. The girl grinned and said, "Finally! Its about time we reached someplace that looked a bit like land."

Sara Goodman jumped off the railing and ran over to another side to try to get a better look at the islands she was going to battle on. "Man, it sucks enough that there is nothing to do on this point, but it would be a different thing if I had my Pokemon with me. Man, I don't get why we couldn't bring at least one with us. Oh well, hopefully I can get some really good ones here!"

Sara got more and more impatient as the islands grew closer. This drove the staff nuts, not that they could stand her very well to begin with. But it was annoying when you're trying to get to a person's room or mop the deck when suddenly a 17 year old would run past or jump over you. Needless to say, they were very glad when they had reached the island and the girl ran down the plank to where a group of other trainers were standing.

Sara came in late to the speech that was given out but she really didn't care. She just wanted to know where she had to go in order to get her new Pokemon and get started on this new journey of her's. Once she did, Sara raced over to the nearest Pokemon Center, pushing and shoving her way to the front where a very surprised Nurse Joy blinked at her.

"Sara Goodman," Sara said when the nurse opened her mouth to speak. "I'm here for my Pokemon."

The nurse just sighed and reached under her desk to grab the bag with the starting items for Sara and three Pokeballs with her Pokemon in them. Sara gave a very quick "thanks" before rushing out the door, not once looking behind her and seeing the glares from the other trainers who she cut infront of.

Once outside, Sara put down her bag and threw the Pokeballs into the air. After three flashes of light, Sara found herself the proud, new trainer of a Mogurew, Dratini and a Choroneko. The girl, of course, knew everything there was to know about the Dratini, but she didn't know as much information about the other two. Sara had never been to the Unova reigion, at least not yet. She knew of the Pokemon, of course, since she always kept up with the latest in Pokemon new and information. But she didn't know they usually were or too much about what kind of strategy she could use with them.

"Well, we'll deal with that later," Sara said, making her new Pokemon looked at her with confusion. "In anycase, time for nicknames! You," she said, walking over to the Mogurew, bending down and pointing at it, "will be know as Claw from now on."

Claw seemed pleased with his name and leaned forward a bit to sniff Sara's finger. After that he grinned and started to look around him. Sara moved over to the Dratini and said, "And you'll be Sky."

The now named Sky blinked, surprised at how quickly this all was going. Still, he liked the name and he thought that his new trainer looked nice so he was willing to go with her. He leaned his head into Sara's hand and rubbed against it, making a content sound. Sara couldn't help but to smile and turned at last to the Choroneko. "And you will be called Night."

Night just held her head high and looked at Sara with contempt. There was no way that she was going to blindly follow and trust this trainer like the other two. Sara would have to prove herself if she wanted this Pokemon to stay with her.

Sara, through years of experience, could read this on the cat's face and just shrugged. If Night didn't want to listen to her new trainer, then it wasn't any of Sara's problem. She'll just get rid of it the first chance she gets.

Naming complete, Sara returned all of her new Pokemon and set out to try to find a boat or something to help her get around the island.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    The Lost Island League
    Ike's log – Arrivals

The journey had been long. Far too long for anyone to bear, let alone Ike. Admittedly, he hadn't found the boat trip too bad, as the food was decent, and he spent most of the time sleeping. As he left the cosy chamber of his room on the ship, and took his first steps onto Mystic Island. The strong sea breeze hit him like a freight train, breaking him out of his trance and brought him back to reality. If he had done his research right, which he usually did, Mystic Island was revered for its Dragon-type gym.

Ike chuckled to himself. "Dragons? Don't stand a chance..."

Being almost instantly handed a map upon entrance to the boat, he finally gave himself a chance to check it over. Mystic Island was located at the centre of the archipelago that was known as the Lost Islands, and was by far the largest. Heading to the city would be of little problem assuming he stuck to the roads and dissuaded himself from taking any... 'shortcuts'. As much as Ike had examined the letter which decreed his being here, he had found no way around the fact it was impossible to bring any previously owned Pokémon with him. His first and only Pokémon, Froslass would have been his choice, and would make any journey a breeze, albeit a strong winter blizzard. But no, he would be stuck with whichever Pokémon those god-damn officials chose for him. Ike could only hope he was given a Pokémon which could easily support his tactics.

~~~

Luckily for Ike, he had run into absolutely no resistance along the way. It had made the trip eerily quiet, which had slightly worried Ike. But there was no sign of any Pokémon. Strange...

~~~

"Mystic City, step one." Ike muttered to himself, as he took a quick glance at the sky-line.
    Row upon row of skyscrapers each breaking through the horizon, topped off with the behemoth that was Mystic Stadium, dwarfing the rest of the city. Ike had spent a few minutes searching for the entrance, and was met with a queue the size of Sinnoh itself. Ike was never one for waiting, and cautiously snuck past many of them, placing himself in a respectable position among the crowd.

The man behind him nudged Ike in the shoulder. "Hey kid, get in the back of the line." he said in a gruff voice, attempting to act much more intimidating than he really was.

Ike simply ignored it, and was soon shown that the man kept quite afterwards. Despite how much Ike resented the insolence of many others, he didn't want any trouble. Well, not yet anyway. Eventually, Ike was corralled into the stadium, along with hundreds of others. After a good half an hour of waiting for the remaining travellers to enter the stadium, a man strode up onto the stage. After the man cleared his throat to attract the crowd's attention, he continued to brief everyone on the rules. It was rather pointless as it had all been explained beforehand. Ike was well aware that it was forbidden to use previously owned Pokémon, and that the amount of badges required was a full seventeen.

Ducking and weaving through the crowds, Ike made his way to the sign-up desk, being one of the earlier contestants to make the final registration. "Name?" asked the receptionist, although the tone of her speech implied she was already bored of this.

"Cyrus Ike Symith"

The woman tapped away at her keyboard, and then nodded politely. "Simply head out through those doors where you will receive your first two Pokémon."

Ike shoved those behind him out of the way, growing impatient. But then something hit him about what the woman had said. Two Pokémon? Ike knew well enough that he was to be given three Pokémon. A pitiful mistake made by the receptionist. But he shook off the thought, and made his way into the laboratory. It was surprising huge, with the occasional assistant running around. One made their way up to Ike.

"Cyrus Ike Symith?" said the man, who glanced at his clipboard. Ike simply replied with a nod, but was then met by a slightly grim look from the assistant. "I'm afraid that there has been a slight mix-up with the Pokémon given. The Kumashun which was reserved for you was, how can I put this? Double-booked... as such, you will be unable to receive a third starter Pokémon, and must remain with two for the time being."

Ike glared at him. Kumashun was an Ice-type, one of the only types Ike truly respected. Unless he received another, he would unleash hell with the assistants mind. He was directed to a table holding two Pokéballs, which he snatched and then headed outside, without making a sound.

~~~

Heading from the laboratory, Ike passed by the Pokémon centre to receive a backpack, which was filled with a variety of starting items. He didn't take the time to check them as he headed to the tranquil sanctuary of Mystic Park. It was rather relaxing for Ike, although it was a little too hot for his taste. Entering the edge of the park, he pulled the two Pokéballs from his pocket and threw them against the ground, letting them shatter against the floor.

"Dusk~ull..."

"Pheal..."

Ike grinned for the first time in a good while. His luck had turned. A Ghost-type was a useful bonus, but tied up with a Pokémon representing his favourite type was the icing on the cake. "Good." Ike stated in a blunt voice, which lead the two Pokémon to glance at each other. "My name is Ike. And you shall be Dunmer and Ador respectively." He stated, giving the Pokémon no choice on their names, but luckily, they both seemed to like them.

Glancing at his watch, Ike began to pace back the way he came, towards the Pokémon centre. Dunmer glided past at an equal pace, but Ador the Spheal struggled to keep up. Returning Satu to his Pokéball, he let Dunmer follow swiftly just because he could. "Dunmer, fade out." Ike muttered, and luckily the Duskull knew what he meant, as the Pokémon allowed the atmosphere to envelope him, making the Pokémon invisible. Striding forward into the Pokémon centre, he slumped himself down on one of the chairs. Planning was the next step. A way to traverse across the island quickly. Ador the Spheal could be a possibility upon evolution, but it wouldn't be possible now...

(OCC: Wah? Miharu killing Ike isn't a plan! It's a failure, mwah ha ha!)

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    "So-..." Abel was about to say, just before he noticed the boy had fallen asleep. He had just finished the drawings and annotations, so he thought he'd ask the boy if he was in the league too (to which he probably knew the answer).

But now that the boy was asleep, he realized it wouldn't do any good.

Looking at the clock on the boy's wrist, he noticed it really was getting late, and he could barely keep his eyes open.

"Might as well..." He mumbled to himself, placing the slingbag on the couch and stretching himself. He reached for the two Pokéballs in the bag and threw them into the air, releasing two Pokémon in front of him. As he had suspected... "A Shinx..." The Pokémon leaped happily and puffed out his chest as if to intimidate him. "You remind me of someone, little guy..." Abel commented, kneeling to pat the Pokémon on the head. "So I'll call you Chunk."

The Pokémon opened its mouth slightly and growled, closing his eyes with satisfaction.

Abel then turned to the other Pokémon, wondering what it could be.

"The list said you were called a Tepig..." He said, rubbing the back of the head. The Pokémon tilted its head slightly, wondering what was going through his new trainer's mind. "But honestly, I think you should really be called Pokabu!"

A sudden joy took over the Pokémon, who smiled confidently and walked to Chunk's side, leaving the two staring up at him.

"You, I gotta study sometime." Abel said, pointing at Pokabu. "But right now, all I feel like doing is deposit this information and go to sleep."

And with that, he left the two Pokémon 'speaking' at each other, in what he assumed to be a conversation to know one another; meanwhile, he was pulling a string from the machine from earlier and inputting it on the public PC.

A website address was quickly uploaded, and a bar with a percentage showed the progress of the data transfer. In a few seconds, the process was finished, and Abel was heading back to his couch, preparing to return his Pokémon to the spherical objects.

But seeing their eagerness at such time in the night was enough of an inspiration to allow them to just sleep beside him; and soon enough, the three were asleep, shrouded by the fading lights of the center.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    When I opened my eyes, sun was coming in through the windows. I sat up and looked around, most of the trainers had cleared out. I checked my watch, only 7:00. I gathered up my things and swung my pack over my shoulder. I checked the area again, few people were still here and those were the ones unfortunate enough to still be asleep.

While I was looking around, a strange item caught my eye. I went over to investigate it. It was some weird device that I realized was sitting where the crazed amnomnom fat guy was sitting. Do I really want it? He could've infected it with...something... I picked up the item cautiously, making sure no strange substance jumped up and attacked me. None did. I turned the item over in my hand, it said "Contestant Analyzer" I didn't need to be a scientist to figure out what it did. "Is this even allowed? And where did the guy get it?" I asked myself quietly. I stored the item in my bag to be disected later. For now I needed to get down to the harbor.

~~~~~

It was a pretty short walk and when I got there, I immediately recognized my sister's friend's brother, Damian. She had secretly crushed on him for a while, though it wasn't much of a secret since I knew. Though, who could blame her? I never really saw a girl around him who didn't like him. I walked up to him and he greeted me.

"Hi, Kris! Nice to see you're participating." He ruffled my hair and I immediately thought to give him an "I'm gonna kill you" look, but I didn't really mind, he was a nice guy.

"Hi, you're participating too, I hear."

"Yeah, which is why it wasn't inconvenient to ferry around some kid for months." He joked in a sarcastic tone. "Oh, and your sis told me to give you this." He handed me a box that I opened almost immediatly. Inside was my laptop and the cellphone she said she would give me. It was a jet black iphone.

"Sweet!" I cheered as I activated the phone and skimmed through the apps on it. Then I put it in my pocket and the laptop into its case and into my backpack.

"So, what pokemon did ya get?" Damian asked.

I let out my pokemon to show him. "So, ya got some ones from home?" He asked as he bent down and examined them.

"Yeah, it's nice to see some familiar faces from Unova." I stepped onto his boat, a pretty big white boat with a jet black trim. On the side were the words "S.S. Castroph" which was Damian's last name. Damian followed and went to the wheel.

"Ready to head out for Insect Island? I hear there's an egg center there where we can get another pokemon." I turned from viewing the boat and noticed his pokemon: a Corphish, Gible and Aipom.

"So ready." I replied as I sat down, ready to officially start this journey.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Grif&Charzeon - Good starting posts[:

Since I now will be controlling both Damian and Kris, Damian will be Dark Blue and Kris will be Gray.

OK, I may be gone for a little while due to Thanksgiving break, but I think you guys can handle being alone. But I think we should try to spend like a week to a month on each Island, depending on its size.

While im gone, i'll just be playin KH: 358/2 days the whole time ;) <---That was random

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    (OOC: ...Ike is going to try to travel with Miharu, isn't he. xD If you want, alright. They can travel together. But you have to come to her. xP)

Miharu woke up stretching from the tree branch she was laying in. It was only from experience that she didn't fall of the branch as she was stretching. Although the pokemon center had beds and air conditioning or heaters, Miharu didn't generally like being inside as she didn't like it when people noticed her, and she generally loved being outdoors. It was really the only reason she was apart from her mother for so long, Miharu's mum generally didn't like it when Miharu left the house, with her pokemon or otherwise (it was wonder that she even let Miharu go on her pokemon journey at all), but Miharu always felt the need to keep moving. To always keep moving. Maybe one day it would die down and she would be able to live in one place again, but for now, she would travel and stay outside. Unless it was like negative degrees or something like that because other that would be suicidal.

She hopped down from her tree and thought she should probably train her pokemon up. It wouldn't do very well for her to challenge the gym and lose only because her pokemon were really under leveled and not used to training.

With Mars and his Dry Skin, it would be suicidal for him to go against any fire pokemon without really getting burnt, although he could battle against water pokemon and not feel anything at all. Which is a plus. He has astonish and mud slap, astonish for any ghost, psychic types he might come across, and mud slap for any electric types, fire types, though if there are fire types he surely will not be battling, poison, rock and steel types. For Ryuu, he has bite and rage. Bite for psychic and ghost type and rage for any type aside from ghost and other types that are resistant to normal types. Sadly, Serena only has Metronome as an attack, although I may be lucky. Hopefully so. I think I'll start training with Serena first.

Miharu walked into the forest, looking for any bug types that might be around. She noticed a Kakuna and let Serena out.

Serena looked around before looking up at Miharu with a confused look on her face.

Miharu bent down and pointed to the Kakuna. "Will you use Metronome on that Kakuna?"

Serena frowned, she didn't like it when she had to attack her fellow pokemon for no reason, but she pretty much had to obey as it was against her nature to cause trouble. The Togepi moved her fingers back and force and her eyes turned blue and threw the Kakuna into a tree, knocking it out. Confusion.

Miharu was about to congratulate Serena on a job well down, but then Beedrills from the tree that Kakuna just slammed into flew towards Miharu and Serena, their stingers with a drop of poison on them. Poison sting. Miharu grabbed Serena in her arms and started running from the Beedrills, in a zig zag fashion that caused some Beedrills to hit branches and to fall down. However there were too many and they were closing in fast.

Hurriedly, Serena wagged her fingers back and forth again and a huge thunder bolt from the sky hit all of the Beedrills and they all fell to the ground, fainted. It was thunder and a pretty strong one as well.

Miharu breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Serena. "Good job, Serena. You want to stay outside with me, or would you like to go back in your pokeball?"

Serena motioned that she would rather stay in Miharu's arms.

Miharu nodded and walked out of the forest, she didn't want another swarm of Beedrills attacking her again.

(OOC: Would this gain Serena some experience? XD Of course, I won't have Metronome work all of the time. A couple of times I'll have Serena battle a geodude and have Metronome use an electric attack or something of the sort. XD)

Years
    Chad was drumming his fingers on the side of his seat. He felt a bit empty without his Pokeballs containing his usual Pokemon on his belt. Instead, they were all completely empty. Chad leaned his head back against the seat and stared at the ceiling, vaguely wondering what his Charizard was doing. Chad sort of wished he would have just flown to the stadium, because the plane ride was taking forever, and it was utterly and completely boring. Chad looked out the window, watching clouds drift by.

Eventually, the landing time was announced to be five minutes remaining. Chad let out a breath of relief, staring at the vast ocean outside of the plane. Soon the ground came up to meet the jet, and Chad felt the jostling of the plane that meant they had landed. He immediately stood up, partially excited and partially just wanting to cure his boredom. It wasn't long after that that people began to depart, and he followed them off the jet and into the airport.

As he strolled through the airport, Chad hummed to himself and looked around to see where to go. He saw a large map of the island a few feet away, and drifted over towards it. After a couple glances at the path to the stadium, Chad stuffed his hands in his pockets and steered his way toward the airport's exit. He casually walked down the road toward the stadium, eyeing all the different cites Mystic City had to offer. He had to admit he was pretty impressed, and a small smile reached his lips. This seemed like it would be an interesting challenge, that was for sure.

Finally he arrived at the stadium. It had been a pretty nice walk, but Chad was just anxious to get his new Pokemon. He headed into the place, and was immensely surprised to find a large number of people in a very, very long line. Chad groaned under his breath; more waiting. Waiting was something he most certainly didn't feel up to, but nonetheless he got into the line without another sound. Chad began to tap his fingers against his jeans in a soft rhythm, just because it was something he liked to do without thinking about it.

It wasn't long after that that people stopped filing in. An announcer began to speak, and Chad only half paid attention. He caught certain key phrases, and was able to piece together that it was an introductory speech. He then began to go into more details, and Chad sighed when he mentioned that they'd have to find their own ways around the islands. Just my luck, Chad thought. He vaguely wondered how he'd make it across to everywhere, but shrugged it off and figured he'd deal with it later. After some more mumbo jumbo, the guy let them go. People rushed forward in a surge, and Chad grinned brightly and shoved his way through the crowd, using his height as a way to get to the tables faster than he had gotten in line.

The woman behind the booth looked a bit annoyed at some people who were already trying to break past and just grab their Pokemon, but she then turned her attention on Chad and offered a tight lipped smile. "What's your name?"

"Chad Stark," Chad stated confidently, offering her a bright grin. He waited for a few moments as she rifled through some papers.

"Aha, there you are. You can go right on in Chad, and good luck," she said kindly.

"Thanks," Chad said, stuffing his hands further in his pockets and sauntering in towards the laboratory. He had to restrain himself from leaping for joy at the prospect of getting his new Pokemon; that was the best part of any journey.

After a couple more minutes, a lab aid helped him in the direction of his chosen Pokemon. Chad licked his lips, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet. "So, I can have them now, right?" he questioned, sounding rather like a little kid.

The lab aid rolled her eyes. "Yup, they're officially yours."

"Wonderful," Chad said, taking the Pokeballs. He also got the rest of the items they passed out, stowing them in various places on his person and in his shoulder bag. He then turned and exited the laboratory, figuring it would be a better idea to get a room at the Pokemon Center for the night and then let out his Pokemon. Quality time was better when there were less distractions.

It took him about another hour to get back to the Pokemon Center and finally get a room, and by then Chad was nearly out of every ounce of patience left in his body. He nearly broke the door down in a hurried effort to open it, and simply tossed his stuff on the bed and kicked the door shut with his heel. He then shrugged off his sweatshirt and grabbed his three new Pokeballs. He pushed the buttons on each of the balls, watching as new Pokemon materialized from three bright flashes of lights.

Three Pokemon were staring up at him, only one of which Chad was familiar with. Chad had trained a Nidoran before, and was looking forward to it again. The other two would be a whole new experience, and Chad was definitely looking forward to it. He plopped down on the floor and offered his hand to the Pokemon. The teddy bear like Pokemon was the only one who took a step forward and batted Chad's hand with his own paw. Chad grinned widely.

"Well, aren't you just a brave little bear, eh?" Chad said with obvious humor in his voice. "I do believe I'm going to name you Remus. You know, the one kid who was twins with that Romulus guy. Raised by wolves, they were." The Kumashun, or Remus, cocked his head at Chad curiously. Chad chuckled, then turned to the other two Pokemon.

The Monozu was standing there blindly. Chad noted the fact the Pokemon couldn't see, but didn't let it bother him. He'd known that since he'd requested the Pokemon, and it was partially why he had requested it.

"Can't see, can you?" Chad muttered, holding out his hand and touching the Pokemon lightly. It gave a hissing type of growl, recoiling. "Oh come on, I'm not going to bite. I thought that was your job," Chad said, figuring it would be a bad idea to try to pat it some more. Eventually, the Monozu stopped hissing and inclined his head into Chad's hand. "I'll call you Draco, because it means dragon in Latin. I bet you'll grow up to be a fearsome warrior, won't you?" Chad mused easily, enjoying the naming process. It was always something he rather liked about getting new Pokemon. Naming something was like giving a personality to it.

Finally, Chad turned to his Nidoran. The pink male was a bit away from the group, and Chad had a feeling what kind of personality it had. "Nidoran, are you a bit shy?" he asked, taking his hand away from Draco, and completely turning his attention to Nidoran. Out of the corner of his eye, Chad saw Remus and Draco's heads were turned in Nidoran's direction. "C'mere, buddy," Chad said, holding out his hand to this Pokemon. Nidoran lifted his chin slightly, and took a couple cautious steps closer.

"Shu!" Remus declared, trotting over to Nidoran and giving him a shove in Chad's direction. Nidoran grunted and dug his heels in, but eventually Kumashun got him scooted over.

"Way to be brave, Remus," Chad said with a grin. The teddy held up his head, apparently pleased at the praise. Chad focused back on Nidoran. "I think I'll call you Severus, because I think it means stern in Latin. I know that might not fit you to a perfect T, but maybe you'll grow into it," Chad declared, putting his hand on Nidoran's head, being careful of the spikes.

He looked around fondly at all of his Pokemon. "Alright guys, it's time to get some shuteye. Then in the morning, we'll work out the issue of finding a boat and head off to the next island. Sound like a plan?" Chad asked, looking around at his new bunch. Severus and Draco inclined their heads, while Remus gave a little squeal of excitement. Chad rolled his eyes, despite the fact there was a smile on his face.

D. Lawride

Years
    (OOC: Aren't we all juggling with the time of the day a bit too much? xD)

Light had long been shining through the windows and doors of the Pokémon Center when Abel started to yawn, blinking his eyes a few times to adapt them to the new light from outside. For a moment, he was completely lost, unaware of his location (except that he was in a center, which was a bonus, for him).
    But even so, the center was completely empty, save the nurses who worked nonstop.

He distractedly got up, and Chunk fell on the couch with a thud as he had slept lying backwards on his trainer. Abel hummed and turned around, looking at the Pokémon, who also woke up; Pokabu was apparently still asleep.

"Huh. Who would've thought you two were so eager last night, and now you're so lazy." He snickered, taking out the Pokéballs from the belt. "Alright, you two, back inside... there's a long road to trav-..."

But before he could finish and press the button, Chunk came and grabbed his pants, pushing them with his teeth. Abel looked down, surprised.

"Oh?" He kneed down to the Pokémon, patting its head. "So you want to come with me, huh Chunk?"

The Pokémon stepped back and nodded, showing a confident look, which Abel quickly retributed as he got up.

"Alright! You're coming with me now, then! Pokabu is probably tired or something, so let's give him some rest for now." He said as he returned the Tepig to the Pokéball.

He picked the heavy slingbag up and put it on his back, waving a goodbye to the nurse in service and moving out of the center, followed by an eager Shinx.

----------------****-----------****-----------------****--------------

He just then realized he had no clear 'goal', per say. His goal was to conquer the gyms, but... which gym would he go to first?

Looking down at Chunk, he knew he wouldn't stand a chance without proper training on any of them, but even then, what gym was the first one?
    An idea came to him; the guide!

Miraculously, the book was still in the bottom of the trash can, except that it was now beneath a pile of garbage, most of it, food (much for his dismay). He dug into the trash and took out the guide, scrolling through its pages quickly to check for any damage on the texts and images. And aside from minor things, the guide still seemed to be useful.

"Well, let's see what we've got here... Oh...!" He gasped as soon as he read the entry for the first island that connected to his through a ship. "Thunders, constant lightnings..."

His knowledge came into play, not matter how much common sense was also needed here:

Chunk is an Electric-type, and I bet Pokabu is a Fire-type... Neither would stand a chance in the middle of those storms... He thought, searching for an option. "Well, we could always go to this one... In... t... Island... I can't read this, but if it says it's a bug gym and it has a forest..."

He knew from his experience in studying trainer habits that newbies would usually practice in forests to hone their and their Pokémon's skills. So a forest to practice was most likely the best option he had; the decision was taken, and the guide was put away in the bag.

"Okay, let's see if we can find some way to get to that In... something island down at the harbor that was on the map." He told his Pokémon before walking off. "You know, Chunk, there's also a river on the way there. Do you know how to use any Electric moves?"

The Shinx listened very carefully as he walked alongside Abel, shrugging as an answer.

"It's alright; I know Shinx only learn moves after they've earned some experience..." He said, smiling down at his Pokémon. "In any case, I'm pretty sure that river would be the perfect spot for you to practice! Pokabu can do that in the forest in that other island, so we'll reach that gym with an even team."

He continued to speak out loud as he walked down the hill towards the ocean, telling his Pokémon of how he knew everything about what he knew, and his adventures before that... and Chunk couldn't help but be amazed, given his nature.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Sara walked around the island, trying to find a boat or something that would take her to the others. She knew that she could start on the island she was on right now, but she didn't feel that she could handle Dragon types right now. Besides, she already had Sky and Sara felt that one dragon was good enough for any journey.

Speaking of the baby dragon; Sara knew that she should train him the most. Dratinis weren't really known for being the strongest. Plus, the soon it evolved, the sooner it could also swim the waters so that she wouldn't have to get a boat or anything. Not to mention that if she wanted to evolve it into a Dragonite, she could also use him to fly around, which would be even better. But Sara didn't dwell on thinking that far ahead. One reason was that she always got bored with that kind of thinking, another was that it was a long way yet.

Of course, she also needed to see how Claw and Night worked out. She could tell that Claw was very physical and she was sure he would make a great powerhouse on the physical side. Night she wasn't so sure of. Baring the cat's attitude, it looked like it could handle itself in either physical or special areas. Sara even considered whether or not she should have Night up as support. No, at least not yet. Sara could already think of a few other Pokemon that would work better, like an Umbreon. But considering Night was already a dark type...

Sara stopped moving, and thinking, when she heard something to her left. Turning her head quickly, she saw an older man on a dock beside a small, blue and white boat. As per-usual due to her ADHD, Sara forgot everything that she was going to do and went over to the man.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Sara asked when she was beside the man.

"Ack, this damn boat decided that she didn't want to work this morning," the old man said, straighting his back so that Sara could take in his full 6 feet of height. He wiped a greasy hand on an already grease covered overalls and rubbed his balding head. Sara couldn't help but notice the amount of muscle on each of his arms.

"What's wrong with it?" Sara asked, looking back at the boat.

"Bah, something with the engine," the old man said, spitting into the ocean. "Its like she be needing a jolt. Sadly I got no Pokemon with me. Even then, wouldn't want to keep an electric one around."

Sara blinked at the old man, then quickly ran through her head on what she could do. Soon, an idea came to the girl that made her smile. She reached into her pocket and pulled out Sky's pokeball. She threw it up into the air and after a bright flash, the nearly six foot long dragon appeared. He looked around himself before gazing at his trainer and blinking.

"Hey, Sky, do you know Thunder Wave?" Sara asked, when she got a nod from Sky she grinned and said. "Old man, I think I have a solution. Where's the engine?"

"Just in the front a little bit to the port side," the old man said, "and who do you think you're calling-"

"Sky, Thunder Wave!" Sara shouted before the sailor could finish.

Closing its eyes in effort, Sky sent out a powerful wave that knocked the boat back, causing the old man to cry out in torror for his boat. But it straightened out again and, after a choked sound, the engine let out a rumble and gas started to come from the chimney above it.

"Well old man," Sara said, turning to face the dumbfounded sailor with a smirk, "I think this means you owe me a ride or two."

Nakuzami

Years
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________
    @MichaelaTheUchiha - Are you on Insect Island? Because, if you're not, it wouldn't really make sense for you to see those pokemon, but it's ok for now

Congrats! Serena grew to Lv6!

@Frostbite - Welcome to the RP[:

@D. Lawride - Yes, we are. I won't go further until everyone has reached the second day(maybe one more post :P). And you used teh *thud!* <---No *'s

@Charzeon - Are Dratini really that long? Also, Dragonair can fly too.

Wild pokemon data for Insect Island to be up soon[:

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    No takers on traveling together yet? This one is a small open one to be continued to anyone if they want to travel together.. if not, i'll just finish it myself later. ;)

-
    -

Century

Century lifted his head off of the bed that he had been laying on, as his Caterpie sat on the very edge of the bed. Century looked ahead, tired as he looked at the clock - it was noon, and he had slept in.

With a great hurry, he got up and picked his backpack off of the floor. He slung it over is shoulders as his Caterpie crawled up his arm and onto his shoulder. Without a noticeable hurry in his step, Century left the pokemon center and headed back outside into the bright sun. He placed his pair of sunglasses back on his nose, as he looked at his Caterpie, who started to snuggle into the neck of Century.

He didn't mind however, as the tiny worm pokemon was Century's new friend. He walked around Mystic City until finally reaching the port. Boats were all headed in the direction of Insect Island. Century rubbed his chin, taking in the scene.

"How am I going to get to Insect Island?" He muttered to himself and walked on the wooden pier that laid before him. He reached the end, and while staring into the ocean, drew a blank.

He shrugged his shoulders and sat at the end of the pier with his Caterpie on his shoulders, thinking about how he would make it to the next Island.

Nakuzami

Years
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    For now, only common pokemon are up for grabs, while uncommon are only really here for you to fight. I'll add the rest of the info later, though you really only need to know moves and they'll know all moves that they learn before the level they are at.

For the Gym, the description shall be up sometime in the next few days.

Also, when we're in the forest, to the east side of the gym, there is a breeding center. When you arrive there(it will not be easy to find, I expect you to take a little while on finding it) you will receive an egg, you will not know which pokemon until it hatches.

Insect Beach

Common
    Shuckle Lv5-12

Uncommon
    Skorupi Lv7-12

Insect Meadow

Common
    N/A

Uncommon
    Aianto Lv8-12

Insect Forest

Common
    Caterpie Lv3-8
    Metapod Lv5-9
    Weedle Lv3-8
    Kakuna Lv5-9
    Wurmple Lv3-8
    Silcoon Lv5-9
    Cascoon Lv5-9
    Kricketot Lv3-8
    Burmy Lv4-10
    Paras Lv4-8
    Ledyba Lv4-8
    Spinarak Lv4-8
    Nincada Lv5-10
    Kurumiru Lv3-8
    Fushide Lv3-8
    Bachura Lv4-9

Uncommon
    Pineco Lv7-12
    Volbeat Lv7-12
    Illumise Lv7-12
    Kricketune Lv7-12
    Kaburumo Lv7-12
    Chobomaki Lv7-12
    Butterfree Lv7-12
    Beedrill Lv7-12
    Beautifly Lv7-12
    Dustox Lv7-12

Insect River

Common
    Surskit Lv4-9
    Ishizumai Lv5-9

Uncommon
    Anorith Lv7-13

Other: Honey Trees

Common
    Combee Lv3-12

The Gym:

Insect Island - Spider's Den
    Battle Format: Single Battle
    --------------------------
    Web Master Carter

Pokemon:

Heracross (Male) Lv17
    Denchura (Male) Lv17
    Scizor (Male) Lv18
    Butterfree (Female) Lv16
    Beautifly (Female) Lv16
    Vespiquen (Female) Lv18

Now, a quick check-up on our RPers:

Nakuzami - Day 2
    Grifspark - Day 1
    Cirrus - Not Started
    Draginja - Day 1
    Ynfinity8 - Not Started
    Century - Day 2
    Frostbite - Day 1
    D. Lawride - Day 2
    Charzeon - Day 2
    MichaelaTheUchiha - Day 2

If you're on Day 1, a quick transition to Day 2 would be simple. If you're not started...be prepared to catch up :P

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Years
    The port of the town soon came into view; Abel started to pace more slowly, allowing Chunk to catch up on him. The ocean was just ahead of it, and he could see the several islands spreading in the distance, slightly covered by the marine fog.

"That's probably it." The investigator said, crossing his arms as he started to look around, searching for the body of water. "The river should be somewhere around here..."

But said river was nowhere to be seen; he didn't even hear the sound of water flowing down the rocks and between the grass of the green hill.

"Well, seems like that guide was wrong yet again." He commented, disappointed at the absence of that training spot his Shinx would probably find useful.

But suddenly, Chunk's call was heard from behind a bush nearby; Abel didn't even hesitate, running and leaping over it to find his Pokémon near a long, crystal-clear...

"String of water." He mumbled, hitting his face with his hand. "I can't believe I actually thought the guide was right about the terrain for once!" Chunk came to his side and sighed along with him. "Well... it's off to the port, then. We won't be doing any training here..."

Chunk sighed once more, following his trainer as he walked further down the hill and towards the port.

The actual harbor's size was nothing impressive; Abel expected something of a large collection of docks where some ships or at least sails would wait. Instead, he was stuck on wooden walk-board, staring at the sea with an enigmatic expression upon him.

"Seems like there aren't any ships available for us, Chunk." He sighed, looking for someone who could at least loan the ship for a moment, or even take him to the next island. The feeling of being trapped started to flow in his mind. There weren't many trainers in the pier, and most of those were already managing a ride - except for this one trainer with his Caterpie, who stared out at the sea just as blankly as Abel had for a moment. "Hey!" He called, approaching the guy. "Do you know any way to get to In... I mean, the next island?"

Years
    Chad slept quite a long time, and when he next awoke sun was shining in through the blinds in his room and nearly all three of his Pokemon were on his bed. Chad blinked blearily, before rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He lifted his head and was amused to find Remus snoring away on his chest, a tiny water bubble forming from his nose. Severus was curled up against Chad's leg, more away from the group. Draco was snoozing away with his head curled inward against Chad's side. It was actually pretty comfortable, in Chad's opinion.

For a few moments, he simply lay there with his thoughts. He missed his other Pokemon dearly, and wondered what they were doing at the moment. He was very glad to have these three, because Chad knew without them he'd feel a bit empty. He stared at the ceiling a bit longer, until finally he felt a compelling urge to just get up and go. He carefully scooted Remus off his chest and set him down next to Draco, who didn't really stir. Chad then grabbed his pack and went into the bathroom, intent on taking a refreshing shower and getting ready for the day.

He took his shower and got dressed in about half an hour, and by the time he had left the bathroom all of his Pokemon were awake. They stared at him as he tugged his sweatshirt over his head once more.

"Morning," Chad said gruffly, yawning as he did so. He then stuffed all of his items that were strewn about the room back in his pack. "I suppose we'd best get going, I have a feeling my sleeping in caused us to be a little behind," Chad said in his normal, happy tone. He picked up his Pokemon's Pokeballs. "So it's time to get back in your balls, everyone." The Pokemon glanced at each other, and when Chad was met with no protesting he recalled them all. In flashes of red light they had disappeared. Chad stowed the balls on his belt, and took a sweeping glance of the room. Once he was sure nothing had been left, Chad exited the room and began to wonder about getting across the island.

He headed in the direction of what he figured was a good direction to go, the Insect Island. That's what it's called, right? Chad mused. He shrugged it off quickly. Chad then pulled out his map he'd gotten at the airport yesterday. Then he headed towards the shore that was in that island's general direction, wondering how he'd get across the island. When he arrived at the shore however, that problem was solved.

"Come back here, Rattata!" a girl squealed, running after a purple rat type thing. Chad grinned wickedly, noting that she was decked out in fishing gear. He glanced around, and sure enough, her father was watching near a boat.

"I got it!" Chad called, running off and leaping towards the Rattata. It squealed and tried to turn, but slipped in the sand. Chad captured the little rat, and held it up around its sides because it was trying to claw out Chad's fingers. "Here you go, kid," Chad said. He offered the little girl her Pokemon back.

"Oh, thanks mister! Uh...I could give you a seashell?"

Chad laughed, eyeing the boat behind the little girl. "Think I could hitch a ride to the Insect Island place?" Chad questioned. "Just drop me off and you and your daddy can go on your trip. Please?" He gave her a sad look, and the girl nodded quickly, running off to her father. Not much longer after that, Chad was sitting on the deck of a boat and enjoying the fresh ocean breeze.

Nakuzami

Years
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Frostbite! How dare you take advantage of that little girl (just don't .... her X.x)

OK, a majority of RPers are on day 2, I guess it's safe to continue on (just don't go to day 3)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I stood at the railing, letting the ocean breeze blow on me. "Ahhh...this is nice." I let out a sigh of relaxation, followed by one from Zuruzuggu. Munna and Desumasu were floating around, admiring the ocean. I felt like jumping into the water and getting soaked, even if I wasn't the best swimmer in the world. I resisted this urge by drinking some water and noticing the Sharpedo in the water.

~~~~~

I turned and looked ahead of the boat, the island was in sight. "That Insect Island?" I asked as I walked up to Damian.

"No, it's Unova. Of course it's Insect Island!" He laughed a little and stopped the boat at a pier when we got to the island. He closed it up and everything and we headed off the pier and onto the island. I noticed a shuckle roll by and a little kid running after it. It was a pretty large beach but there was plenty of forest in front of us.

"So...how long do you think it will take us to explore the island?" I asked.

"Umm...i'd say about...a week or so." Was his reply. It sounded reasonable to me.

"Hey, before we head much further, you wanna battle?" I glanced over at my pokemon.

"Sure, let's see how you do with completely new pokemon." Damian tossed a pokeball in the air and his Aipom appeared. "Meet Hanz."

"Hanz?" I held back a laugh and motioned for Zuruzuggu to enter the battle. "Get ready. After all, I did make it further than you in the Unova league." A smirk spread across my face.

"Don't get cocky, this is a whole new game." He smiled and the battle began.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    (OOC: @Nakuzami-yes, Dratini really is that long, check Serebii. Also, thanks for telling me that Dragonairs can fly. I wanted to just evolve my Dratini once, since I think Dragonites are kind of stupid looking. No offense to anyone.)

Sara once again stood at the brow of a ship, staring at the crashing waves beneath her as the boat charged through them. However, she was not so bored this time. This was due to Sky, who she had decided to keep out. The baby dragon was praticing his swimming as he did his best to keep up with the boat.

At first, Sara was hopeful that maybe she could use him as transportation sooner then she thought. But she soon discovered that the Dratini couldn't swim for more then five or so minutes before having to jump back onto the boat and rest. Not that Sara minded the last part so much, since it kept her attention on Sky. Still, she always kept an eye to see if he was growing too tired to jump back on or not, that way she could just return him to his ball.

She didn't have to do it this time, however, as Sky once again jumped back onto the boat. Afterwards, he flopped onto the deck and started to pant. Sara smiled in sympathy and walked over to her dragon, sitting down by his head and stroked his head and a bit of his neck.

"I think you shouldn't go back into the water, little guy," Sara said with a kind smile. "I appriciate what you're doing to try to make yourself stronger, but I don't want you worn out before we even get to our first island. Also, I'm afraid that you might get too tired to get back onto the boat, and I'll be destracted by something and then...who knows what would happen!"

Sky looked up at his trainer and, for the first time, felt real graditude that he had been given to her. The dragon rubbed his head against Sara's knee and made a sound like a cat's purr. Sara giggled and took out Sky's Pokeball.

"Thanks little guy, I'm happy to have you too. I'm going to put you back in your ball right now so that you can rest, okay? Just relax and I'll call you out when I next need you." With that, a red light shone out of the ball and Sky disappeared into it.

"I must say missy, though your tact with people isn't the greatest, you sure do have a way with Pokemon," the old sailor whose name, Sara learned, was John Boldson, said. "As far as I see, that's a pretty rare thing nowadays."

"I don't think its so rare," Sara said, standing up and brushing her legs, "you just haven't looked hard enough."

John let out a loud, hearty laugh. "Well, who'da thought an old geezer like me would hear some sound wisedom from a teenager in this day and age?"

Sara turned around, already bored with the conversation and saw the island they were heading to coming up. Sara frowned when she saw how much forest covered the place and turned back to John.

"I thought we were heading to Volcano Island?" Sara asked.

"Sorry missy, but I have to make a bit of a detour to Incent Island. Got a bit of buisness that I need to take care of there." John said.

Sara groaned and slouched against the railing. Great, so instead of catching a nice, powerful fire type, she would have to deal with fighting a whole bunch of bugs. Sure, this would be great for training, but she worried about Night, who would be weak against any bug-type attacks. Then she shrugged. Maybe this would teach that uppity cat a few manners.

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    Hooray! thank youuu D. Lawride

-
    -

Century

"Do you know any way to get to In... I mean, the next island?" An opposing male voice fell over Century's ear. He turned around on the dock, as did his Caterpie.

Century analyzed the male about his age in front of him through his black tinted sunglasses. His pokemon was the main thing that caught Century's attention. He had seen it before, and he knew that it was a Shinx. He rubbed his chin, thinking.

"Can't say I do, I'm trying to find the same thing out for myself." Century admits, "But I'm doing my best to find my way. There are trainers all around getting on boats and heading toward Insect Island, but it seems like I can't find my luck."

Century shrugs his shoulders, looking at the male in front of him. Century extends his hand. "My name is Chris, but just call me Century. I'm looking for someone to accompany me on my quest through the Lost Islands.. Harder to do things alone, you know?" Century gives a slight chuckle.

"Would you be interested in coming with me..." Century pauses, "I'm sorry, but what is your name?"

He awaits an answer from the male in front of him.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Kerri wakes up the next morning, ready for the day. "Alright, team. Ve need to get to ze next island, so let's go find ourselves a boat." Kerri recalls her Pokemon back into their balls, then heads out.

She briefly looks through the city, talking to people who don't look too busy, asking about boats and transports. Most point her towards the docks, so she heads there.

Once there, she looks around for someone official-looking. "Excuse me, ven does ze next boat leave? I believe I am headed to ze Insect Island."

((Sorry about post length. Having a few computer problems. Also, the accent is supposed to be German, but I didn't mention that anywhere.))

EDIT: ((AND NOW THOSE PROBLEMS ARE NO MORE!))

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Sigh. You guys are so ninja. I don't even know how you have so much TIME on your hands...

v_v NaNoWriMo + homework + studying = busy person :x

---

The soft clicks of fingertips dancing lightly on a keyboard could be heard in the airplane cabin; a young man, some eighteen years of age, sat in a cushioned seat comfortably alongside two dozen or so passengers in that cabin. He wore a pair of earphones on his head, a waistcoat and long-sleeved shirt on his upper body, and a fairly sturdy-looking pair of shorts. He was going adventuring, after all, he thought to himself with a slight smile. Most trainers these days began their journeys at such young ages; he had decided to finish high school prior to beginning his journey, both in order to accumulate a wealth of knowledge about the techniques of battling and the specifics on Pokemon and to make sure he would have a stable occupation after he grew tired of being a professional trainer.

But most of the passengers on the plane? They were so... young, compared to him. He was one of the only four or five adults in the cabin.

He idly glanced away from his flashing screen - a simulation session on Rettan was running, a battle of Scizor versus Heatran - and at the boy sitting next to him, who was soundly asleep in his seat...

And both sighed and chuckled silently to himself.

Kids these days.

He didn't consider himself much of a kid any more; he had used to, just two years ago. He was older, more mature... hmm? Mature... is that the right word? And again he chuckled to himself, amused. Probably not. Just older, then.

He turned back to the simulator.

Scizor used Superpower!

It's super effective!

---

A blast of cool wind hit him as he stepped off the airplane ramp. He could taste the faint saltiness of the air here; the freshness of island air always managed to surprise him a little, he being mostly an urbane person.

Too bad I couldn't bring very much with me. Tournament rules, the organizers said... Hahaha. Well, I'll have to start making money the old-fashioned way; beating trainers up. He smiled a little in reminiscence.

I wonder what Pokemon I'll be getting?

He asked for directions to the Pokemon Centre from a passersby; having obtained the information relatively quickly, he took his time to get there. He was in no rush, and the stadium was probably crowded anyway.

An hour and a bit later, he reached the stadium and his hunch was confirmed. It was quite tightly packed with people, but at least there was no line, and he casually walked into the stadium just in time to hear the announcer begin a speech.

Some instructions were followed, and he found himself at the registration table, swept there by the crowd. Picking up the basic starting package - the Pokeballs marked with his name (in hiragana, unfortunately! What were the organizers thinking...), the bundle of healing items and Pokeballs - that was quite convenient, as he no longer had to spend the money he had on a complement of those - and finally, what advertised itself as a portable PC - this, he dismantled and installed the necessary parts for a portable PC to work onto his laptop.

After walking a short distance away from the roaring crowd that was still stagnating at the stadium, he released his three Pokemon out into the open air, muttering in thought as he did so.

A green leafy-tailed Pokemon with a serpentine snout was released from the first Pokeball, a steel claw with a single eye set in its front end that floated in midair from the second, and a pitch-dark dog with a small skull on its forehead and rib-cage-like protrusions from the middle of its body from the third.

His fingers worked themselves rapidly over the keyboard of his computer, and one by one the profiles of the Pokemon in front of him appeared on his screen, their pictures, statistics, and typical movesets as well as weaknesses and resistances listed through Rettan.

Tsutaaja, Houndour, and Beldum, hmm... Beldum will probably serve as early defense until it evolves into Metang, Houndour will be very useful as a mixed attacker, and Tsutaaja as a special sweeper whose statistics get boosted as the enemy attempts to lower them. Contrarian, hmm...

"Alright." He affirmed his thoughts aloud. "Hagane!" He looked at Beldum as he said this, to indicate that yes, this was going to be its nickname. "Ryokuu!" He looked at Tsutaaja similarly, and the grassy snake-lizard-reptile nodded back. "Dan... maku!" He finally turned to observe the Houndour, who returned his gaze steadily.

"I am your new trainer. Kensuke Fujiwara. I hope we work well together." And with this, he bowed to his three Pokemon, smiling a little as he did so in a pleased manner. The Pokemon looked at each other collectively for a moment, then simultaneously responded with cheerful expressions.

We really need to get a Fighting-type counter for Danmaku, however... Kensuke thought to himself. A Ghost-type seems the most appropriate. I'll start looking for one of those very soon.

He smiled again, this time in anticipation. It was time for him to do what he did best.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    (OOC: Ah, no I'm still on Mystic Island. x_x; You said forest so I automatically assumed bug types. Sorry, but I'll be leaving to Insect Island now anyways...)

Miharu frowned at the still waters, not a single sign of a boat was coming. The person she called wasn't here yet, although she should have been here already.

"What am I supposed to do, walk on the water?" muttered Miharu, slightly annoyed.

Just then a small boat was coming towards the harbor. Miharu's eyes lit up when she saw it, which made Serena chirp happily, catching Miharu's mood. The boat stopped directly in front of Miharu and the captain stepped out.

She was tall, looking to be around 5'8". She had long, navy blue hair that was tied up in a loose ponytail. Her quite lighter eyes were sparking at the thrill of sailing. She was wearing a pink short sleeve shirt and black jeans. She wore sneakers as her choice footwear.

"Need a ride?" The stranger grinned.

Miharu grinned back and jumped on the boat, causing Serena to chirp in fright. She landed on the boat with ease, it was obvious she knew just how to jump so the boat wouldn't shake much.

"Yeah, I do need a ride, Mi-mi-chan," said Miharu.

"Mi-Mi-chan" clutched her heart. "Ru-Ru-chan, you know I don't like it when you call me that. It's Mika."

Miharu grinned, but before she could reply, Serena chirped in greeting. Mika took Serena out of Miharu's hands.

"Who's this little girl?" asked Mika, holding Serena much like Miharu did.

Miharu rolled her eyes. "It surprises me how you can tell gender on sight. This little girl is Serena, one of my starter pokemon."

Mika nodded. "I heard around that you can have up to three pokemon as starters. Who else did you choose?"

"Croagunk who is named Mars and Bagon who is named Ryuu."

Mika frowned. "Mars?"

"God of war."

"Ah."

Miharu grinned. "Can we get sailing now?"

Mika shook her head. "I heard that Mystic Island has some of the best shopping malls. I'm going to shop, we can head over to another island tomorrow."

Miharu groaned. "You and your shopping addiction. Fine, but give me back Serena."

At her name, Serena chirped. Quite cutely I might add.

Mika pouted and handed over Serena.

Miharu then jumped off the boat again. "If you are going shopping, than I am going to go train up my pokemon. I am not going to go shopping with you."

Miharu then ran off.

Mika sighed. "Now who's going to carry my bags...?"

(OOC: Mika is not going to have a very big lead, I'm just letting her talk a lot now just so you can get a taste of her personality. XD)

Back