• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lost Islands League: PG-13 RP

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Kerri enters the building, glancing around. She sees an old man talking to two others, one of whom is dripping with water. "Hm. Some of ze ozzers." She hears a whirring of helicopter blades, and hurries away from the door. "Zis place is about to get cramped..." She leans against the wall, wiping her monocle with a rag.

Years
  • Adam turned around to try and locate which bush was the source of the scratching noises. He quickly spotted a bush rustling back and forth and that only meant one thing, a Pokémon. Out of the bush came a small, red bug type with pincers and two small mushrooms on its back. "Paras" Adam said aloud. The Bug/Grass type had looked like it'd try to cut its way through the bush, Adam could see the scratches and scrapes on it, probably from the branches. Adam reached for the familiar pokeball shape, "Kara!" The sphere released the blinding energy and out came the Starly.

"Star!!!" Kara yelled, eager to please her trainer. "Ok Kara, I need you to-" But Adam was cut off by Kara, who was so eager in fact that she went straight into battle without listening to Adam. "Uh... ok?" Adam said confused. Kara was heading dead on for a tackle attack, but the Paras was prepared. As soon as Kara was close enough, it slammed down its pincers onto her wings, immobilizing her.

This made Adam suddenly more alert. "Quick attack, now!" But Kara was stuck, try as she might, she couldn't budge from the Paras' pincers. Then Adam saw some kind of glitter-type purple and yellow powder slowly descending towards Kara. Poison powder and Stun spore... The powders landed on Kara and Adam could see the effect immediately, Kara suddenly stopped moving and when she did move, she winced.

"C'mon Kara... try a... a....ugh..." Adam didn't know what to do; he had never been in a situation like this with a low-levelled Pokémon. He could return her, but he wanted to see if she could somehow pull through this. To make matters worse the Paras started scratching the Starly. This Paras was tough, both Adam and Kara had underestimated the opponent at hand. Adam still desperately tried to think of strategies, but he was pretty convinced that Kara was stuck where she was. He was still reluctant to withdraw Kara, but soon he saw that she was close to fainting, he had no other choice.

"Kara, return!" Adam held the pokeball out as the red light absorbed the Normal/Flying type into it to get some rest. "Sorry..." Adam muttered faintly to the pokeball. However the battle was still not over yet. Adam reached for another, different pokeball and held it out. "Let's see how good you are at battling..." Yet another blinding light was released, and out came the Skorupi, Knight. "Skoor..." Muttered Knight.

"Use Bite!" Adam commanded, all the while the Paras was spraying out Stun spores. Knight managed to get out of the way of the spores and find an area to munch on the Paras. It screamed out unexpectedly and angrily swerved around and Scratch attacked Knight, who took the hit quite steadily. "Poison sting" Adam said calmly. Poison shot out of Knights tail and speared the Paras, who then shot out some Poison powder of its own. "Hop to one side!" Knight managed to just avoid the powder and skidded to a halt. The Paras charged in for a Scratch attack while Adam watched it closely, waiting until it was close enough, then: "Bite!" Knight clenched its jaws onto the Paras "Now throw it to one side!" Adam commanded, Knight obeyed his order and flung the Paras aside, when it landed it fainted.

"Phew, awesome work Knight..." The Skorupi was lying down, getting ready to go to sleep again. Adam just chuckled slightly and returned him. Adam then heard something in the distance that sounded like... rotor blades? Adam looked behind him and into the sky to see a helicopter flying over his head and going in a particular direction. This helicopter reminded Adam, his long hair blowing from the wind of the helicopter, of his second reason of coming to The Lost Islands League. He suddenly started chasing after the helicopter on foot. Gotcha...

---------------

OOC: More peoplez needz to updatez... no but seriously though, I know life gets busy and stuff, but this is the first update in 5 days. I guess you just have to find the time.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • ______________________________________________________________________

Okay, quick update:

@D. Lawride: Congrats! Abel caught a (F), Lv9 Surskit!

@Ynfiniti8: Congrats! Knight grew to...the next level...? I have to get my data sorted and into my brain =/

Nakuzami

Years
  • ______________________________________________________________________________

@Ynfiniti8: Thanks, now what are your other levels? I'll add the data now...
    I also need all of their levels so I don't mess it up, and all of Knight's info, including Nature/Ability.

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • (The long awaited, albeit little cared about post... even if it is a month late and far shorter than usual...)
    The Lost Island's League
    Ike's and Miharu's Log, #13 – Final shot

"Mars, finish the Goldeen off. Astonish."
    Mars screamed at the Goldeen, causing it to startle and hit the tree again, this time much harder than the water gun. Already weakened, from all of the attacks, Goldeen fainted. The older brother 'tched and returned Goldeen. Ike smiled faintly, at the win, but then hid his feeling of success well enough.
    "Nice job Goldeen!" exclaimed the older brother to the Pokéball which held Goldeen. He grinned and showed two thumbs up to his little brother. "Go for it!" He then quickly joined Mika at the sidelines, ready to give some form of encouragement to his younger brother.
    The younger brother glanced at the two trainers, both with powerful Pokémon and powerful trainers in their own rights. As he wondered which one he should take care of first, Ike had already started attacking.
    "Hit the Tropius with Powdersnow, now!"
    Atol breathed out a spiral of ice and wind at the flying Tropius, this time hitting its top left wing. Tropius groaned in pain from the quadruple effective move. The younger brother made a decision to take out Mars first.
    "Use wing attack on that Croagunk!" exclaimed the younger brother. The Tropius started flying high in the air, before flying down fast, aiming at the Croagunk.
    Miharu smirked. The opponent was finally going to attack with a flying type move. Not like that has ever happened before. "Mars, grab the wing."
    The Croagunk, in a show of strength, grabbed the incoming wing, and was pushed back a few feet but no harm was done. The Tropius tried to escape, but it seemed that Mars was too strong for it.
    Ike saw an opportunity. "Atol, Powdersnow again," he grumbled, using the time wasted by the Tropius to make a decent hit.
    Atol, once again, breathed out a spiral of ice at the Tropius, hitting its underbelly. The Tropius winced and with a roar, broke himself out of Mars's grasp. Mars slid back a few feet, stopping at Miharu's feet. He spat on the ground in front of him, before walking back to where he was in the beginning of the battle. Miharu's eyebrows rose at the sight. Atol seemed just as ready to finish this fight as Mars did, although just took a moment to mock his foe. Atol tucked himself into a ball, and began to roll around Ike, Miharu and Mars.
    "Atol..." muttered Ike, although it sounded more like an order than just a general muttering, "Use Powdersnow again on that Tropius."
    Atol rolled once more around the group, before rolling straight for the Tropius. Flicking his stub of a tail, he launched himself a few feet into the air, and then launched a wisp of frost and snow, headed directly at the Tropius, who was seemingly injured from the previous parts of the fight. It picked up its wings in response, launching a Gust attack as an attempt at defence, with each beat of its wings stinging slightly. Miharu was the next to follow up with an attack.
    "Mars, Astonish."
    Mars used the Powdersnow distraction to run to the side of the Tropius, and then waited for the Ice-type move to finish. It was blocked mostly by the Gust, but the faint trickle from winter strike could be felt a few feet away from the Fruit Pokémon. The head of the Tropius fell slightly, obviously tired. It didn't exactly help that Mars leapt in front of the creature, screeching wildly.
    His trainer began to look around for some way to help balance the odds. "Uhh... use Razorleaf!" he ordered.
    A few faint leaves flew from the Tropius, headed to the nearby Croagunk, but Atol had him covered. "Atol, Watergun!" A stream of water flew above Mars's head, slamming the Tropius before it could react. "Let's finish this, switch to Powdersnow," he muttered, with Atol quickly alternating to the other attack.
    It struck the Tropius in the neck, causing it to flinch in response. One of its front legs collapsed, leaving it struggling to stand. The Powdersnow ceased, leaving the creature open to a second attack from Mars. On spur of the moment, Mars flung itself at the weakened Tropius, and then screamed wildly, performing Astonish. The Tropius simply couldn't take the final strike, and it fell the the floor with a heavy thud.

Nakuzami

Years
  • _____________________________________________________________________________

Okay, almost forgot.
    I can't really read that post very well with all of the paragraphs together but, all of the participating pokemon gained a level (sorry, I will have everything sorted out very soon)

And remember, everyone can post now. The plot twist has begun. Though, if you're just reading that now, I guess that means you didn't read the OOC thread =/
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Kris Kollyns
    ~Saturday, May 14th~

I wasn't too worried, as a helicopter really isn't that suspicious. That is, it wasn't suspicious until I saw who came out. A group of people in blackish purple uniforms that didn't look too friendly. There was also a girl with silver hair that appeared to be the head of the group.

"You know our orders." The girl said and the group stormed in. I reflexively reached for a pokeball, but Damian was faster. He had already sent Hanz out. One of the strange people took out a black and purple pokeball and threw it at Hanz. Hanz tried to hit it off its tail but it still opened and took Hanz inside. It fell to the ground and Hanz had been captured. A trainer's pokemon, captured!

I took my hand away from my hoodie (which is where I kept my pokeballs, on the inside) and spoke up, "Who are you?"

The girl with silver hair spoke up, "That does not matter, what matters is that we're here to take the pokemon, all of them."

Okay, it's short but it's all I can do at the moment. Everyone may battle a member, but i'm battling Luna. So any other member.

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • "Alright!" Abel celebrated as he went to pick the Pokéball up before going on to Chunk and Pokabu's side and patting them on the head. "You two were also very good! I'm glad to see we're finally cooperating!"

But Pokabu just turned his head away and snorted, leaving Chunk with a sympathetic smile.

"You too, Paras; I'm sure we're all improving!"

The Pokémon gave out a taunt of its own before returning to its Pokéball along with Chunk.

"So, are you done with training?" He then asked, getting up and turning to Century.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • The younger boy sighed, recalling his Tropius. "Nice job," he complemented to the pokeball before smiling, slightly sad, at both Miharu and Ike. "You guys are strong!"

Miharu smiled back, reaching for Mars's pokeball before getting an idea. "Ike, could you tell Atol to use watergun on Mars?"

Ike blinked. "Atol, use watergun on Mars." Atol looked hesitant, but did as Ike said anyways. When Mars got hit by the water, his exhaustion seemed to melt away and his health seemed to be better. Ike realized why Miharu asked. "Dry skin?" commented Ike. Miharu nodded.

The younger brother had reached the older brother and they both had already left. Mika walked up to Ike and Miharu.

"Nice battle Ike!" she exclaimed. Miharu faked looking sad. "I don't get a complement? I am so depressed!" She loudly faked sobbed to herself, covering her face. Ike still had a blank look on his face, but if one looked closely, you could see he didn't care much for Miharu's theatrics.

Mika grinned. "I knew for sure you would be good. With catching the Tropius as it did wing attack, that was cool! How did you come up with that?"

Miharu shrugged, dropping all pretenses of fake crying. "I got that idea a couple years ago...not sure the original battle for it though. It's especially good for double battles, although it could work for singles as well." Miharu looked up at the sky. We should probably be heading to that breeding center now."

With that they all walked towards the direction of the breeding center, with Miharu humming something under her breath.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Kerri steps forth defiantly. "Not so fast. If you vant ze Pokemon, you'll have to go through me. Cleo, step up." She sends out her Natu, approaching the nearest member. "Let's go, little man. Und don't try using your little balls on me."

Years
  • Adam saw the helicopter land and then the silver-haired girl climb out. Loads of other people in odd, black and purple clothes came out as well. "You know our orders" She spoke to the uniformed people. It almost seemed like she said it with slight boredom, but still intent. Then someone, presumably a trainer, sent out a Pokemon that was quickly caught in a different pokeball that Adam had know idea what it was. With the capture of the trainers Pokemon, Adam knew it wouldn't be a good idea to send out Bullet like he had planned. Come to think of it, he hadn't really noticed that there were other people there, but he had no time to analyse them in detail, as one with dirty blonde hair spoke up.

"Who are you?" He asked. Silver-hair replied, "That does not matter, what matters is that we are here to take the Pokemon, all of them" At this, Adam and probably everyone else, sharpened up a little bit. Adam tried to think of a strategy, but he couldn't think of anything. Sending out Bullet was useless, the only thing he could think of was physically getting them away, but there were more of them and they had pokemon to use. Adam didn't really know what to do, but he had to think fast, one of them was sprinting towards him. He'd been spotted, unfortunately.

------------

Yay for shortness!

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    ~Day 4, May 14th~

A russian girl I hadn't noticed sent out a Natu. Damian was still utterly shocked at Hanz's capture, and I wasn't completely sure what to do. There were around ten of these people and...about three trainers. The odds were definately against us. I heard the Bodinska's running around inside, presumably trying to save the pokemon. The strange people, which I now counted twelve of, were in a line, except for two. One was the silver haired girl and the other was probably the leader of this little strike team.

If only I had Cinder... I thought, trying to figure something out. It was dangerous to send my pokemon out, but there might be a way to get around those strange pokeballs. If only I knew what that way was.

The apparent leader of the ten people ordered half to go inside to get the pokemon. The other half was to deal with us. The leader of the ten also ran inside. Damian chased after them and I saw him punch one in the face, knocking him out. Then I heard Mrs. Bodinska scream, "GET OUT! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO TAKE THE POKEMON!!!!!"

Then I think I heard one of the males say, "Get out of my way woman!" It sounded like he didn't bother attacking her, as she was an old woman.

"Anwer me! Who are you?!" I yelled, "If you don't, you'll regret it!" This wouldn't have been such a hollow threat if my new pokemon weren't still weak. Again I wished I had Cinder, but i'd have to get by without him.

"Don't make me laugh!" The silver haired girl said. "But if you'd really like to know who we are, i'll tell you!" She made a pokeball grow to its full size. "We're Team Midnight! I'm the leader, Luna. That's as much information as you'll get." I tensed up. I really wished I could take this brat on, but I wasn't sure if I should...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: If I am correct, Serena is at level 6, Mars is at level 7, and Ryuu is at level 6...))

Miharu and Mika had be traveling for awhile, Ike had suddenly disappeared last night and they did not try to go looking for him, until they reached a place where there seemed to be a few trainers. Then a helicopter came down, Miharu's eyes narrowed, and a few people came out. Miharu watched as things went down, a trainer's pokemon had been captured, someone sent out a Natu, and the leader, Luna, had called themselves team Midnight. Miharu groaned.

"Can I ever get a break from evil teams?" she mumbled to herself. "I swear, they all pop up like fungus and are more annoying as well." One of the girls seemed to have heard her and glared. Miharu smirked at the glare. After staring down all sorts of legendary pokemon, regular glares just weren't enough.

"You wanna say that again?" the team Midnight said in what was, Miharu supposed, a threatening voice. Miharu laughed.

"Can I ever get a break from evil teams?" she said louder. "I swear, they all pop up like fungus and are more annoying as well."

The team Midnight girl growled. "I'll shut your face. My name is Farrah and you are going down!"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: Argh, mum turned off the computer deleting ALL OF MY BATTLE THAT I HAD TYPED. D= Now I have to do this all over again! And it seems worse than it was before. X_X))

Farrah grabbed a pokeball and let her pokemon out. It was a Stunky and Miharu nearly groaned when seeing him. Miharu had bad experiences with exploding Stunkies and she knew that he would probably be an exploding Stunky as well.

"Stunky, wipe that girl's pokemon out!" Farrah exclaimed.

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Mars, show her your strength." Mars came out in a burst of light.

Farrah had decided to attack first. "Stunky, use Scratch!" Stunky raced towards Mars, his claws looking very sharp. Miharu looked bored.

"Astonish, then use Mud Slap." Mars nodded and when Stunky was close enough, he roared. Stunky stopped his attack and flinched. Mars, seeing the opportunity, collected dirt and threw it in Stunky's eyes. Stunky roared when the mud went into his eyes. Farrah looked panicked.

"Stunky, wipe the dirt from your eyes!"

Stunky, ignoring Farrah because of the pain, had been bashing his head in the dirt in order to "help his pain". Miharu rose an eyebrow at the sight and Mars looked away sadly. Finally, after enough consecutive hits to the head, Stunky fainted. Farrah cursed and held up Stunky's pokeball.

"Stunky return!" Stunky went back inside his pokeball and Farrah reached for another one. "Wynaut, wipe the smirk off of their faces!" Wynaut came out with a burst of light. She chirped happily at Farrah. Miharu blinked.

Either that is a worthless Wynaut, or that is a Wynaut that has Mirror Coat, Counter, and Destiny Bond. I feel that it is the later, so...

"Mars, do a Poison Sting, low power." Mars nodded and opened his mouth, unleashing purple needles to Wynaut which hit and seemed to have caused Wynaut some pain. Miharu's eyes narrowed when she noticed that some of the poison had seeped into Wynaut's skin.

"Wynaut, use Mirror Coat!" Wynaut nodded and a burst of light came out of her body and hit Mars. Although it didn't completely knock Mars out, it seemed to have weaken him quite a bit.

So, that tester Poison Sting seems to have done an 1/8 of Wynaut's health. Perhaps, although that could be risky...

"Mars, use Poison Sting, full power." Mars nodded, trusting Miharu's judgment. He opened his mouth and unleashed purple needles to Wynaut, the needles growing a bright purple. Farrah thought that that attack could knock out Wynaut.

"Wynaut, use Destiny Bond!" Wynaut nodded, sending out a mass of black energy at Mars which hit right as the poison sting had reached its target. Wynaut cried in pain and collapsed, having fainted as did Mars. Miharu rose an eyebrow at the sight. She hadn't thought that Mars's poison sting would have been able to knock Wynaut out, but it had.

"Wynaut, return." "Mars, return." Both trainers returned their respective pokemon.

"I shouldn't have had to use my strongest pokemon against you," stated Farrah. "But here he is, HAUNTER BEAT THAT GIRL'S POKEMON!" Haunter came out in a burst of light and grinned at Miharu, sticking his tongue out at her. Miharu rolled her eyes.

"Ryuu, show them your power." Ryuu came out in a burst of light and growled at Haunter. "Ryuu, use Bite."

Ryuu only had the moves Bite and Rage, the later would not have affected Haunter at all, so all Miharu could really use to attack was bite.

"Haunter, use hypnosis." Hautner stared at Ryuu, trying to will it to sleep.

"Ryuu, stop and close your eyes." Ryuu did as instructed and closed his eyes. The hypnosis did not effect him and Farrah was shocked.

"No newbie should have known that Hynposis's weakness was that all they had to do was close their eyes!" exclaimed Farrah. "Even most people that go through several tournaments don't know that!"

Mika laughed from the sidelines. "That's because Miharu isn't just any old trainer Ms. Farrah. She's the champion of the Sinnoh region!"

Miharu blushed at Farrah's, and anyone who had paid attention to Mika, stare. "Shut up Mika! And that's ex-champion! I gave it up to come here!"

Farrah laughed. "An ex-champion, eh? No wonder I've been losing so badly. But your winning streak ends here. Haunter, use Night Shade." Haunter nodded, unleashing a black shape from his body in the form of a Haunter. Ryuu still had his eyes closed.

"Ryuu, open your eyes, jump to the left, and use Bite." Ryuu nodded while opening his eyes, dodged the Night Shade and jumped at Haunter and bite him on the head. Haunter moaned in pain from the super effective move.

"Haunter, use Lick!" Haunter managed to get his tongue out of his mouth and licked Ryuu. Grossed out, Ryuu let go of Haunter and shivered. He was paralyzed. Farrah smirked. "Haunter, use Night Shade!" Huanter unleashed his attack on Ryuu who could not move. Miharu sighed, knowing that this was not going to end well. She was right. As soon as the shade of Haunter had hit Ryuu, Ryuu had fainted. Miharu held up a pokeball and returned Ryuu.

"Now we both have one pokemon left," stated Farrah. "No matter what you send out, I will be able to defeat it!" Miharu raised an eyebrow. "Even a...normal type?" Miharu grabbed Serena's pokeball and let her out. She chirped happily seeing Miharu. Farrah groaned at the sight of Togepi. She knew that the only attacks that would work would be Spite, Curse, Hypnosis, and Mean Look. However, she knew that Miharu had a counter to Hypnosis which meant that that was out, Mean Look would not work well since, as Miharu had only three pokeballs on her belt, that Serena was her last pokemon, and from that bite attack, Haunter had already lost a little bit more than half of his health points so unless she wanted Haunter to commit suicide than Curse was out as well. All she could really use was Spite, and that would not work too well.

"Serena, try a Metronome." Miharu knew that the only attack that Haunter could use was Spite and hoped that a good move from Metronome could come out before all of Metronome's power points went out.

Serena wiggled her fingers cutely before a dark pulse of energy came out of her body and hit Haunter. Dark Pulse. Haunter roared at the super effective move, but just barely managed to hang onto consciousnesses. Farrah bit her lip, knowing that with only one more move of any kind would knock Haunter out. She sighed.

"Haunter, use Spite." Haunter glared at Serena who looked away sadly.

"Serena, use Metronome again." Serena nodded, getting over her sadness, and wagged her fingers back and forth. Serena's eyes turned blue as she used psychic powers to stretch Haunter wider and longer. Extrasensory. Haunter cried out, before fainting. Farrah cursed and recalled Haunter. Miharu, seeing the battle was over, recalled Serena and congratulated her from outside the pokeball. Miharu then watched Farrah carefully to see what she would do.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Day 4, May 14th
    Battle for the center, part 1!

-----

I stood and watched as I formulated a plan. I saw a girl take out the leader of the ten other people, Farah. Farah then ran over to the helicopter and sent two of her people after the one that had just beat her. Damian was trying to take care of the five inside and I had no idea what the russian girl was doing.

I ran over to the other girl, the ex-champion Miharu whom I had never heard of, to help. "Need a hand?" I asked as I tossed a pokeball. Out of the pokeball appeared Dream. The two men finally caught up and immediately sent out their pokemon. One sent out a Houndour and the other sent out a Koffing.

"I'll take Koffing!" I called to the girl, Miharu. If we take these two down, there will be nine left including the leader, Luna. Luna seems to be the only one that will even be somewhat of a challenge.

@Michaela - All of your pokemon are now level 10! Woopee! XD
    And you made Farah out to be a little more...mean/bad at battling than I thought. Whatev. It could just be an act, like Luna's?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: Yay~!))

Miharu nodded at the boy just ran up to her. She noticed a Houndour and a Koffing was sent out in front of them. The boy sent out a pokemon from Isshu. Miharu sighed. Seems she only had Serena against many. Where are revives when you need them?

"Serena, show them your willpower." Miharu sent out Serena who looked strong, even after the battle against Farrah. "Use Sweet Kiss on both Koffing and Houndour." Serena nodded, putting both of her hands to her mouth and making a kiss, letting it out and reaching both Koffing and Houndour which made them confused. Miharu grinned at Kris. "Just to make it a bit easier."

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Day 4, Saturday May 14th
    Battle for the center, Part 2!

-----

Miharu confused the enemies with her Togepi, Serena. As their eyes glowed purple from confusion, I had Dream use Yawn on Koffing. If it would have affected Houndour I would have used Yawn on it too. Koffing began to get drowsy and I continued the attack with an onslaught of Psywaves. One after one they struck until the Koffing fell, though only from sleep. Dream used one last Psywave and knocked it out. The midnight member returned the Koffing while cursing and sent out a Sneasel. Due to this I was forced to switch Dream with Scraggy.

"Low Kick on Sneasel!" I commanded. Scraggy ran towards Sneasel as fast as he could, but Sneasel was faster. Right before the attack made contact, the Sneasel launched itself into the air and came back down with a Scratch. Scraggy was sent face first into the dirt. "Sand Attack!" Scraggy reared around and flung a hanful of dirt into Sneasel's face, blinding her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Miharu gets the next move :P

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu sighed. She didn't really want to leave it to chance, but...

"Serena, use Metronome."

Serena wagged her fingers back and forth before a blue sphere came into her hands. It grew and grew until it was as big as Serena before she launched it at Houndour. It hit, as it would never miss. Aura Sphere. From that strong move, Houndour fainted. The grunt cursed, recalled Houndour, and let out a Zubat.

"Zubat, use-!"

"Serena, sweet kiss."

Serena put her hands to her mouth again, before kissing and letting the kiss fly towards Zubat. It had hit, and now Zubat was confused. The grunt cursed again. Zubat turned to his alley and started to use Leech Life. The Sneasel started started to get weaker quicker allowing Kris's pokemon to attack him...

Back