• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
Years
  • Heya, Mario! Hard to believe this is my first post here. Sorry about that. ^^;

*Gives a huggable Officer Jenny plushie* ^__^

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
  • Well, I know you received your new system by this time already. ^_^
    May I ask which Saturn game is your favorite by far? The only two Saturn games I know of when I was a kid was one Sonic game and this fighting genre where dinosaurs, gorillas, and other monsters fight each other. ^^;

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Whoa, 3rd page. o_o
    Time to change that. =P

So how's Mr. Mario today? :D
    And how's the Saturn doing? XD

bubblebabe

bow to me my army
    Years
  • hey was up i'm kinda new here i mean i have not been here fo so long time.bubbleicious and maya miyazono(now asura nirosuki) told me to get back here so i think i'll keep trying to get back into the swing of things.do ya think i could join this club perhaps?

Years
  • hey was up i'm kinda new here i mean i have not been here fo so long time.bubbleicious and maya miyazono(now asura nirosuki) told me to get back here so i think i'll keep trying to get back into the swing of things.do ya think i could join this club perhaps?

Well, nice of you to drop on by here. I nearly did a double take when someone actually posted in here. I rarely get any visitors.

bubbleicious

~in love at the moment~
    Years
  • chup close buddies so she had to have a username with the word bubbles in it.i knew her since we were little.... anyway*jumps on marios head*i missed ya dude!i'm happy you have not left or changed your name*makes face*everyones different but i still the same idiot teehee!!maya changed her name too...it will take a long time to get back in my comfort zone.

bubbleicious

~in love at the moment~
    Years
  • yup i totally understand ya mario but i just kinda wish that things did not change so much.man how long did i leave here....legolas and chito have not logged in a bit...hmmmm i saw legolas over winter break but nothing since and i go to school with chito everyday*makes face*...have you heard anything from them lately mario?Yawns and curls up in a ball*i was up late last night and i was so tired my mom let me stay home lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi, Mario. Remember me? If you don't that is okay. We will reintroduce ourselves again. I am so sorry for being away. Right now, I am not back in this. But give me time, and I will be back in swing.

Bye for now.

Years
  • Hi, Mario. Remember me? If you don't that is okay. We will reintroduce ourselves again. I am so sorry for being away. Right now, I am not back in this. But give me time, and I will be back in swing.

Bye for now.

LUCY!!!! YOU'RE FINALLY BACK!! I was so alone... *cries like Torkoal*

So, are you back for good?!! Are you?!! Are you?!! Are you?!! Are you?!! Are you?!! Are you?!! Are you?!!

Back