• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~The May Daily Chit-Chat ~]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakeen

-
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Yeah..but really, most terrorists have the same mindsets. "Kill at no matter what cost" XD I couldn't have a load of useless threads there. For some reason, If something isn't needed anymore I'd delete it. That's why I've deleted almost all my chatlogs, and only kept the ones from some people. And also I should delete alot of my favourites..XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    *glares at Nica and Alex's matching avatars and signatures* Aw, isn't that adorable? You two want your friend back.

From what I can gather, Tali's inactivity was completely voluntary on her own part. No matter how much you petition, there's absolutely no way she'll be coming back unless she chooses to do so of her own volition. As I mentioned before, it was her choice to be inactive.

In any case, your loyalty and devotion to Tali is...commendable. If only my so-called "friends" in this place showed the same level of dedication, but I digress; I've burned that bridge and moved on.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Yesh...May has the same aswell. We really miss her..But at least at the end, if and when she does come back, we can show her how much we cared. Well, I'll show her at least. I bet she'll be proud of us doing that for her. Her inactivity has being going for a while, but since it's been a month, I've we have made a special effort to just remember her. The matching themes are much better than my origional idea of a funeral. Considering she actually isn't dead. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • *glares at Nica and Alex's matching avatars and signatures* Aw, isn't that adorable? You two want your friend back.

From what I can gather, Tali's inactivity was completely voluntary on her own part. No matter how much you petition, there's absolutely no way she'll be coming back unless she chooses to do so of her own volition. As I mentioned before, it was her choice to be inactive.

In any case, your loyalty and devotion to Tali is...commendable. If only my so-called "friends" in this place showed the same level of dedication, but I digress; I've burned that bridge and moved on.

What's to glare at?? O_o
    Actually I'm finding it hard to work out which posts were mine and which were Nica's... especially when using Legacy...
    XD, yes it is, isn't it? We're not the only two though.

But from what I could tell from what she said to me, it wasn't completely voluntary in some ways.
    Nica will make her notice somehow, you'll see (she always does oddly enough....) And then the petition will actually work.

Different people have different levels of loyalty and dedication. Some aren't as dedicated online as in real life. It does make some difference having the internet as a barrier to people you don't know.

Last edited:

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • The internet cna fool many in to think it can offerup the same bonds or interaction thatreal life has. Many do go with that fact and can take be open. Witch can get you hurt.
    Internet can be a great place to chatt and even have what i call online friends. Though just as easy to not come on or go some place els when you feel the want to. I find that very few really stay commeted to online friends. Even people that are really loyal in real life will not think internet friend ship have as much meaning as real life. Thats is ture to a point i feel but i have seen people just block internet friends for very little.
    The Internet has a fine line to walk when interacting with others. You have no idea how they will treat you in the long run.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    The internet cna fool many in to think it can offerup the same bonds or interaction thatreal life has. Many do go with that fact and can take be open. Witch can get you hurt.
    Internet can be a great place to chatt and even have what i call online friends. Though just as easy to not come on or go some place els when you feel the want to. I find that very few really stay commeted to online friends. Even people that are really loyal in real life will not think internet friend ship have as much meaning as real life. Thats is ture to a point i feel but i have seen people just block internet friends for very little.
    The Internet has a fine line to walk when interacting with others. You have no idea how they will treat you in the long run.

Very motivational..aside from the spelling mistakes. XD
    Internet friends are just like RL ones, cept the internet people could hunt somebody down and attack them. Of course, that's an exaggeration, they wouldn't actually do that unless private information is given out...but I treat most main internet friends as IRL friends, infact, I treat the internet ones better....The ones I actually know IRL aren't as nice as they should be towards me. XD

Years
  • Pfft...online relationships. I remember how those went. haha ^^ There really is nothing wrong in them, but believe me...a lot of trust and faith is needed for one. So if you can hold one of those for real, then all the power to you. As for me, I'll try to stay away from them for now.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Very motivational..aside from the spelling mistakes. XD
    Internet friends are just like RL ones, cept the internet people could hunt somebody down and attack them. Of course, that's an exaggeration, they wouldn't actually do that unless private information is given out...but I treat most main internet friends as IRL friends, infact, I treat the internet ones better....The ones I actually know IRL aren't as nice as they should be towards me. XD

lol i know. My spelling and typing are not good at all. Thank godess my job is not about spelling or typing. I would have been fired XD lol

Well online friends i only treat as IRL if i knew them IRL before or if we have been friends for..well year or more(thats still a if).

Just never know.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • The internet cna fool many in to think it can offerup the same bonds or interaction thatreal life has. Many do go with that fact and can take be open. Witch can get you hurt.
    Having friends online and having friends IRL is quite different. Online, everything is simplistic, you talk via text/typing and you don't really know what the person is like as in personality and characteristics. You get some idea of it, but if you do meet IRL you may find they were a completely different person than who you'd thought they'd be. I've found this out from experience.

Online loyalty is suprisingly, easy. Being friendly to someone you've never met isn't too hard at all, but that loyalty can be tested...
    High five. I see a lot of people obssessed with chatting, some of them even have online "girlfriends" and stuff lol.
    Same here. Sometimes, their obession leads to umm... weird circumstances.
    "Online girlfriends" or "Online marriages" etc, is a really weird issue. I know a couple of people who have that sort of dedication to that kind of thing but I don't particularly understand in the reasoning behind it.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    lol i know. My spelling and typing are not good at all. Thank godess my job is not about spelling or typing. I would have been fired XD lol

XD Yup, my spelling sucks aswell sometimes too. Only on the computer, I spell perfectly IRL. XD

Same here. Sometimes, their obession leads to umm... weird circumstances.
    "Online girlfriends" or "Online marriages" etc, is a really weird issue. I know a couple of people who have that sort of dedication to that kind of thing but I don't particularly understand in the reasoning behind it.

And is that the reason why you aren't paired? Afraid of online stalking-ness? XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • And is that the reason why you aren't paired? Afraid of online stalking-ness? XD

Nope, that's not teh reason. I'm just not paired... that's all.

I'm not actually afraid of online stalking. You've seen my profile on Bebo, everything there is pretty open. >.< I don't mind if some people know about me and who am I as long as nothing crazy happens.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    You know I was only joking right? XD
    I don't let out much of my IRL information..
    Except for how I look, my name....but nobody knows where I live....streetwise..Actually no. Cancel that idea, People do know where I live. Oh crap, I've gave out too much about me. XD Yeah, I've seen your profile, you know loads of people. XD But I don't see much PC members signed up there...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • You know I was only joking right? XD
    I don't let out much of my IRL information..
    Except for how I look, my name....but nobody knows where I live....streetwise..Actually no. Cancel that idea, People do know where I live. Oh crap, I've gave out too much about me. XD Yeah, I've seen your profile, you know loads of people. XD But I don't see much PC members signed up there...

And there's another point to make. Online, people can say things that can be easily misunderstood, just like then. But say in real life, the tone of the way the person says it makes all the difference in understanding how and what someone meant, whether joking, sarcasm, anger etc.

Yes, I thought you might have. I may know lots of people, but the majority I know on there are actually people I know in real life.
    I don't know many other PC members there either, but that may be because Myspace may favour more to them.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    You and all these points. XD Unless of course, we can explain what we really mean as we post it/say it. Most things I say are misinterpreted for something else. XD I try to explain most of the time, but yet people still get confused. XD And, Yeah, out of all my MSN contacts..like probably only three from PC had joined Bebo. XD It's really popular at school, I only discovered that today..but it really is popular. Nobody at school talks about Myspace, Bebo is banned aswell, but the teachers nearly have banned the students from thinking about Myspace, it's really funny. XD

Roni Love

Veronica xoxox Loves ya.
    Years
  • AHH i hate how the schools blocked everything. now what am i supposed to do in tech class when we have a sub... do the work?? never... funny thing is xanga (a blog site) wasn't blocked last time i checked. i don't have an xanga, but maybe i should get one :D

Years
  • AHH i hate how the schools blocked everything. now what am i supposed to do in tech class when we have a sub... do the work?? never... funny thing is xanga (a blog site) wasn't blocked last time i checked. i don't have an xanga, but maybe i should get one :D

Proxy sites/exact IP adress/different brower are ways of getting past the blocker... And anyway, you shouldnt try to bypass it, its for your own safety (i feel like a huuuuuge hypocrite)...
    Nice sig...

... Anyone who is a regular blogger needs to get a life = =..

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • You and all these points. XD Unless of course, we can explain what we really mean as we post it/say it. Most things I say are misinterpreted for something else. XD I try to explain most of the time, but yet people still get confused. XD And, Yeah, out of all my MSN contacts..like probably only three from PC had joined Bebo. XD It's really popular at school, I only discovered that today..but it really is popular. Nobody at school talks about Myspace, Bebo is banned aswell, but the teachers nearly have banned the students from thinking about Myspace, it's really funny. XD
    You know I love my points and saying lots of stuff.
    It's really popular at your school too? That's cool~
    Most of these sites are banned at school, =(
    Proxy sites/exact IP adress/different brower are ways of getting past the blocker... And anyway, you shouldnt try to bypass it, its for your own safety (i feel like a huuuuuge hypocrite)...
    Nice sig...
    Proxy bypass is the best way, but if your school system is advance enough to check every site you've been on at the end of the day... then you're screwed. My school has that, otherwise I had been using bypasses to check some of the blocked sites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back