• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka FanClub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Whoa. I'm so sorry guys. I wasn't able to get on PC these past few weeks - don't know if it was down or what? Anyways, welcome to all of the new members! It's so nice to see more May fans. The club on SPPf is dying so this a nice change of pace.

The May/Haruka FanClub!

Nice Picture chelc May is so Kawaii <3 We need a new topic I think

Chelc

Years
  • Thanks, guys! It's really hard to find new fanarts of May, so I try my best.

New topic: How did you feel when May announced she was leaving for Johto?

It has been over a year since she left, and I've been wondering how other people felt about this for a while now. It seems like everyone adjusted to Dawn faster than they adjusted to May after Misty left. So...yeah. Besides - we need a new topic to get this place more active. :D I'll answer later.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • How did you feel when May announced she was leaving for Johto?
    Asides from the fact that Pokemon is only in the middle of the Battle Frontier season and May is still around, May was an awesome character to have around for many, many reasons. It was kinda sad when she said she was leaving, the show seemed to have gotten better (at least for me) since Advance Generation.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I feel sad that May is leaving for Johto because she will enter contests at there. But she has been a very good character in every series.

~Rene~ :t025:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    How did you feel when May announced she was leaving for Johto?
    Sadly May and Misty left May was an awesome character and I still lurve her <3

Chelc

Years
    I wasn't really all that shocked, cuz after watching Rivals Forever, I knew she'd probably end up leaving for Johto sometime or another. I was upset, but I knew her leaving was a big part of her character development and that it had to happen.

The May/Haruka FanClub!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Nice picture and answers, everyone. Anyway, here's another picture of May:
    The May/Haruka FanClub!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Great pics everybody Urgh this club is so inactive well I have a pic:
    The May/Haruka FanClub!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Thanks, -May-. And nice picture you have, Saba. Here's another picture of May:
    The May/Haruka FanClub!

Haruka Ketchum

♥advanceshipper♥
    Years
  • What would ash and drew answer if a society wants to share may for both of them?

It means that they want them to share may so they don't have to fight for may....

If your ash and drew what are you gonna answer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back