• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ThE Megaman.EXE Fanclub!

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
Years
  • Say dogboy, don't ya think it's time to update your first post.
    @Feraligator1.0 you forget too ad: Proto=Blues(Did captain obvious just flew by?)XD

Anyway does anyone have a picture of SCR (Sol Cross Rockman), assuming that someone has ever heard of SCR.

~FCR~

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    sign me up too!! i megaman battle network!!!! i wonder when will be the megaman battle network 6 in english version coming out ???? hope theres a english translation patch!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    its cooming out within a month !!! i didnt know that !!! thanks for the info ..oh! i cat wait..
    too bad for me i cant understand japanese!! hehe :)

Alilatias

Bard by Trade
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Forte Cross Rockman said:

Anyway does anyone have a picture of SCR (Sol Cross Rockman), assuming that someone has ever heard of SCR.

SCR, huh? I don't know much about it. I've heard about it, but I know a few people back at Serebii's Rockman club that have extensive knowledge about that. One in particular has a picture of him, I'm sure. I'll go ask him if he has a picture right now in the club itself. If he posts the picture there first and I haven't posted it here yet, then the link to Serebii's Rockman Club is somewhere in my signature so you all can see the picture regardless if I've been able to post it here or not.

A translation patch, huh? There would be no point in having one for EXE6 now if EXE6 is coming out in 11 days. I remember someone over at the EXE6 GameFAQ's boards attempted to do one about 3-4 months ago, but failed miserably when he claimed to have 'lost most of his data' on it.

EXEUS (EXE Undersquare is a major site run by the GameFAQ's veterans) have started a project on making an EXE7. I hope they suceed if EXE6 is truly the last EXE game.

Come to think of it, for the past few days, many pepole have though that the EXE series has ended with 6. Planet Megaman (a very popular Rockman site that was shut down a year ago due to several people disbanding and creating a new site, Atomic Fire, but the site came back sometime between December of last year and the beginning of April) over at E3 asked the father of Rockman himself about the EXE series, and he said that it will end at EXE6, but that a new series is 'on the burner'.

Does this mean a continuation of the EXE series as another series or is he talking about ZX? I seriously hope he's not talking about ZX there... But then most likely he isn't talking about ZX otherwise he would have said something about it in that interview, which I'm sure he didn't last time I checked.

Ah... Lots of news to sort out on the EXE series nowadays.

~Archer~

Years
  • Thanks Alilatias,
    I've read that interview and in my opinion it is the end of Battle Network, in the way we know it. My guess would be that there still going to do something with the whole Net Navi stuff but in a whole new way.
    ThE Megaman.EXE Fanclub!

Roll-chan with Trill (and Numberman for those who care)

~FCR~

Alilatias

Bard by Trade
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Aw, that's cute. Really cute. I only have Rockman.EXE Beast 25 though, and I'm planning on downloading all of the others... Eventually.

Hey Feraligator1.0! I've seen you before at Serebii's Club! You're Jirachi Kid there, right? You posted those same banners there a while back! Fancy meeting you here!

Anyways, I asked Blues/Sabata of Serebii's Rockman community that I'm from, but he hasn't replied about the picture yet. Mabye I should go contact him online. Chances are I might end up seeing CF from Cyberforte.net online too. I help run that site, to a very small extent (gathering some information and such), but the thing that disturbs me about CF is that he holds WAY TOO MANY grudges to certain things in the EXE series. 1: He totally hates the anime for 'making Forte's backstory ridiculously stupid' and 2: Those 'elitists' at GameFAQs that create folders that take the fun out of the EXE games (thoese people are praised like gods there for some strange reason!). I really have no comment on those, so you could say that I'm 50/50 on them.

But anyways, enough rambling about personal stuff. I might as well post here the same thing that I just posted over at Serebii about 10 minutes ago. I'm a bit disturbed about the future of the Rockman community in general, not just EXE, as you all can see below:

"I'm still a bit ticked off that nobody in my community has EXE2 and that they only have EXE3 and onwards, but I'm beginning to realize that an EXE community is better than no community at all.

...And there goes my sanity. There's almost nothing worth reporting on nowadays EXE wise. You can pretty much find all ZX news at RPM already.

I wonder if Rockman will even make it into SSBM:B anyways? I'm still a bit mixed on this.

From a community standpoint, if only one form of Rockman makes it into the games (which will likely happen from the looks of it), it's going to cause a rift between the major Rockman communities. What I mean is that people may start arguing about why "How come (insert form of Rockman that person dislikes that made it into the SSBM:B game) made it into the game while (insert Rockman character form here that person likes) didn't?!"

Sure, the Rockman series MIGHT become more popular, but the community might end up going down the drain as a result. But then mabye it's because I keep seeing certain things in the worst and best possible scenario, and something is telling me that the Rockman community is a bit... Too immature for the time being... To be prepared for something such as a certain form of Rockman making it into the game.

Everywhere I go, there always seems to be a poll asking about which series they hate the most, and in most of them (PokeCommunity is an exception, I saw some people telling each other why they didn't like a series, but it never evolved to a flame war) that I've seen so far, it has erupted to a total flame war in a short time before dying down again, then starting up again after someone else makes a wise guy comment about a particular series that offends someone.

Yeah, just letting off steam here."

Last edited:

~Archer~

Years
  • I've made a movie about the rol that Forte.EXE has in Stream.
    I even gave it an opening and an ending.

Here's the link:
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=VNA1WO83

And a few comments from myself so that you want have to do these:
    "Nice, but somethimes the parts don't really connect well, like with the sound for example" - Can't help it =/
    "It's really frusterating how one part is subbed and another not" - That's because some part i have subbed and other not. ^^;;
    "Why are there parts in it that doesn't have anything to do with Forte or characters just appears in between?" - Reason 1: Because if let those out it would be just jumping scene to scene, now there a faint connection in between. Reason 2: Another reason is because of the background music, if i let things out it would be begin of some music and halfway through it's replaced with another.

Anyway critize away i say.
    Enjoy.

~FCR~

Alilatias

Bard by Trade
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Joy everyone! It seems the EXE series might not be dead after all! According to Planet Megaman, it seems a new EXE based series is in the works for the DS!

I think that's all I have to say for now. At least this is very good news (if this dosen't turn out to be an X.EXE thing, because if it is, I'll be very dissapointed).

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • *revies the theard* man, i was afraid this was dead (it's only july 2nd so there is time before the 1-month limit is up) i've been really busy. trying to find some good english exe eppies. limewire and utorrernt got me pretty good ones, so what is eveyones favorite exe eppsiode. i like the first one when he first "meets" Megaman!

~Archer~

Years
  • off-topic) Wow, i thought this was going towards it's demise.

on-topic) I liked the one where Django appeared.
    Otherwise the second to last episode of Stream where Forte deletes Slur.(because that's when Forte deletes Slur.)

~FCR~

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • well,....sorry for changing the subj. but does anyone have a strategy for beating Bass/Forte back in EXE.3 blue?......

don't get me wrong....I'm excellent at the game,....but I don't fair too well with enemy shields......I wish it were a 100% offensive battle....

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Forte Cross Rockman said:
    Haha, fooled yah. Sorry couldn't resist it.
    (digs a large cave and blocks the entrance for shelter)

~FCR~

*Finds the cave and rips it apart and fires with the Bass-cross-mega tribuster!*

you really had me there! i wish they had Django in the anmie, then we could learn how to pronouce his name!

new subjact: DarkChips

i don't hove a stargety for defeating forte, all i rember is making an R codded folder and fighting bass with it!

anyhow, back to darkchips

in exe 4, darkchips wer epretty scary wern't they?

Back