• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
    are you kidding me? I love bidoof and bibarel (but seriously, whoever came up with these useless and retarded pokemon need to go schedule a lobotomy cause their brain isnt doing any good)

Sir Matt

Ultimate Trainer of Dragons
    Years
    These are the ones I seriously don't like
    Bidoof/Bibarel: Sorry bidoof lovers, they're only good for hm slaves.
    Heatran: The ridiculous fire spider
    Purugly/Glameow: Huh?
    Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape: I'm sorry, the fire chickens were enough for me.
    Gliscor: What's this supposed to be?
    Probopass: Stupid. Just plain stupid. It even has a mustache!
    There's lots more....

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Tangrowth and Probopass still freak me out. Togekiss, the flying boiled egg or just a flying Blissey. Dx

I was disappointed with Glameow's evo. I had such hopes for a usable kitty this gen and I get a fatso.

Bidoof and Bibarel were... Unexpected too. Their cries and names drew the line. I didn't want them ever to be in my pokedex. My brother quickly changed that when traded them to me for my goodies. <.<

Gliscor is hawt. It's a fly scorpion. Think evil fanged flying squirrel if you must. 8D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I really don't see anything wrong with Tangrowth. Probopass on the other hand is a bit pathetic. How can you make a Pokemon that looks like a pedophile? It's probably why D/P didn't sell as much as it should have. xD

iDeathNote

Giggity!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2008
    I really don't see anything wrong with Tangrowth. Probopass on the other hand is a bit pathetic. How can you make a Pokemon that looks like a pedophile? It's probably why D/P didn't sell as much as it should have. xD

lol WTF!? :D o_O

Actually I kinda see what you mean...if I saw such a thing like that I would scream, and maybe yell 'RUN CHILDREN'! It's like pokemons version of Michael Jackson.

anyway tangrowth - to me it just looks like a creepy pile of spaghetti >_>

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I don't really hate any Diamond / Pearl Pokemon. =/

It's not about hating them, it's just a question of which one you think looks pathetic. I don't hate Probopass by any means, but I do think he looks like a horribly designed Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    combee and its evolve form because to me they both look retarded... oh and also cricketune

Darklugia

Resident poor person
    Years
    combee and its evolve form because to me they both look retarded... oh and also cricketune
    Vespiqueen actually looks cool in my opinion. But Kricketune does look like a wasted dex entry. Why do they always have to have the useless bug pokemon in every generation. But I like how they put an awesome bug pokemon in the form of Drapion :P

I think Magmortar and Lickililly look horrendous.

That is all.

Back