• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Mystery at the Lily Fanclub

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Welcome, MegaDitto and Matt. :P

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful, lone lily resting peacefully on a meadow, surrounded by nature and creation. A girl happened to be passing by, and seeing the exquisite flower, bent down to pick it up before the lily spoke. "Don't," it cried out, "don't pick me. Don't kill me. What have I done to you?"

The girl, bewildered, replied, "But you are a simple lily. You have no importance in this world, and you won't live for many more years. Why shouldn't I pick you up for my sick mother, who ails and desperately wishes to see a lily?"

"That may be so, but I also have feelings. When you twist my stem, it is the same as someone twisting your backbone, unable to hear your screams."

"Do not be selfish," the girl scorned. "My mother is sick, and she needs you."

"Wait," the lily said, "why would you kill me? I have done nothing to you. I have done no wrong, and I only wish to live peacefully on earth before my time is up. Please, think about it; do you not feel remorse when you kill another of your kind? It is the same. When you kill me, you kill God's creation. You kill nature. You kill beauty. You kill life."

The girl paused slightly, before answering softly, "That may be so, little lily. But I am a human, and you are a flower." She bent down, and with one swift movement, snapped off the stem. "And nothing will change that." She patted the dead flower into her basket, and walked home.

THE END. 8D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Obviously me, and the members in this fanclub = lily.

:x Kidding! I don't know. I was bored. XD

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    oh I'm glad you remember me still. I was scared you would forget....XD

I guess I am, with christmas coming. Less work for some reason. ^_^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Oh, there WAS a deeper meaning. Perhaps you're simply not looking into it, as much?

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    oh I'm glad you remember me still. I was scared you would forget....XD

I guess I am, with christmas coming. Less work for some reason. ^_^

With the exception of pizza arriving at the doorstep, I hardly forget about anything else so easily. ^^ So fear not! Christmas this year looks promising. Want anything in particular? I'm hoping to get some KFC.

And yes, Lily, I do know what the hidden message is. So obvious.

22sa

Years
    I wish I was in the story, so I could tell the lily "stfu I AM your God, your time IS up." :P

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    I want snow this year......it's a very warm winter here. That's all I want. Snow!! XD

Um...what's the hidden message...? o.o;;;;

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    22sa, Lily did write a story that included you a while back, when she was all depressed and sad and nostalgic and thought you were dead. :P

And, Sakura, you're going to have to discover the message for yourself. =x
    We never get snow here, so feel good you at least get to see it once in a while. ^^

22sa

Years
    22sa, Lily did write a story that included you a while back, when she was all depressed and sad and nostalgic and thought you were dead. :P

And, Sakura, you're going to have to discover the message for yourself. =x
    We never get snow here, so feel good you at least get to see it once in a while. ^^
    When exactly was that time? :P

22sa

Years
    Like I said, the exact dates when these events occurred? :P

Back