• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Idk, if I'm still a new user, but how long do you have to stay on until you are considered a regular user? xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • There really isn't a set time frame for becoming a regular user.

Whenever you cease to feel like you're new, and you seem to know your way around, you're pretty much no longer a newbie.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    There really isn't a set time frame for becoming a regular user.

Whenever you cease to feel like you're new, and you seem to know your way around, you're pretty much no longer a newbie.

Oh ok, then I consider myself not a newbie =]

heartofdestany

aspiring mapper
    Years
  • ive been on sence idunno ifind it anoying that just now i waz told to introduced myself im a game developer and a spriter and i like arceus im in development of a galactical pokemon game based on xd and coliseum. newtyps angel/alian

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2009
    hi im new 2 any1 no a good moveset for meganium in pokemon mystery dungeon2??? my partner is 1 and im a charizard. heres the moves so far:

Charizard-no nicknames it all
    heat wave
    flamethrower
    ariale ace
    brick break

Megnium-again no nicknames

giga drain
    razor leaf\magicail leaf
    body slam
    earthquake\iron tail\shadow ball

any ideas???

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabite

Look at the eyes of the Dragon
    Years
  • hi im new 2 any1 no a good moveset for meganium in pokemon mystery dungeon2??? my partner is 1 and im a charizard. heres the moves so far:

Charizard-no nicknames it all
    heat wave
    flamethrower
    ariale ace
    brick break

Megnium-again no nicknames

giga drain
    razor leaf\magicail leaf
    body slam
    earthquake\iron tail\shadow ball

any ideas???

Well i think heat wave is charizards strongest move so just use heat wave and make your friend use body slam because that has a chance of parilising your opponent. remember heat wave is a ranged attack so you don't to be right next to them to make it work.

Years
  • Hey people another new guy here, nice to join the community everyone seem very friendly.
    I have one question, in liquid crystal where can i catch a staryu? somebody help please :)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hello im Diglett 032 im kind of new but i post alot. My favorite pokemon is Diglett. If you want to be friends just ask.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I have one question, in liquid crystal where can i catch a staryu? somebody help please :)
    Larger hacks tend to have help threads, though they may take a little searching to locate.

This thread should be helpful in giving you that answer.

Welcome to the forums, everyone. Hope you're all having some fun. (b' ')b

Years
  • Hullo!

[nf]Im not sure if you know me,but im Linkfaan120 from youtube!
    I make tennises and stuff about pokemon and moar!
    Check out my channel ^_^
    XD You will find how great i am and you can sub :D
    OOPs!I were supposed to talk about pokemon XD
    Well is too much for now..bay![/nf]

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Im not sure if you know me,but im Linkfaan120 from youtube!
    I make tennises and stuff about pokemon and moar!
    Check out my channel ^_^
    XD You will find how great i am and you can sub :D
    OOPs!I were supposed to talk about pokemon XD
    Well is too much for now..bay!

Welcome to the forums!

You don't have to talk about JUST Pokemon. xD This place has so many areas to it, that you can pretty much talk about anything. :x So, don't worry about keeping to the Pokemon topic!

Anyhooo welcome welcome, have fun, and feel free to ask me if you need help with anything.~

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome to the forums!

You don't have to talk about JUST Pokemon. xD This place has so many areas to it, that you can pretty much talk about anything. :x So, don't worry about keeping to the Pokemon topic!

Anyhooo welcome welcome, have fun, and feel free to ask me if you need help with anything.~

Break. is right there are many places you can go that are not about pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    Well as most people have been or are, i'm new here!
    I've always liked to edit and make pictures and stuffs, so I would REALLY like to help people make banners (or perhaps even graphics for games)!
    I hope i will have a great time here, meet many people, and hopefully help many people!
    (My second post, yay!)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back