• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piranha

Aqua Jet!
Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm new here and frankly, I'm new to this whole forum thing, so this feels quite awkward.

Not a lot of people around me play competitive Pokemon, so I decided to join to talk about it.

I know a fair bit about the Gen V metagame now, but I've never played much battles since I don't really know how to build a team, so I've just stuck to theorymon.

Is there a place for new Pokemon battlers to learn more about the aspects of competitive battling? I don't really know how to start, just posted a team in the RMT section and joined a challenge.

I hope to learn more and have fun, thanks everyone!

Legaci

Legends Tell U My Legaci...
    Years
  • Hi All, Im New An Just Joined....Im New To Forums An Was Looking To Find Some People To Battle An Have Some Fun. So If I Post Something wrong feel free to give me advice ^^...
    Im looking forward to meeting an playing with new people....

Years
  • sup all, im actually quite a veteran with pokemon but new to the sight

i have played and completed

yellow
    blue
    red
    green
    gold
    silver
    halfway through crystal
    ruby
    emerald
    diamond
    platinum
    heart gold and soul silver

so yeah :) im quite good with the series. Also im wanting to vs ANYONE in supersmash bros brawl right now, so yeah, my brawl friend code is

Welcome to PC, dryxas! I'm sure you'll have a nice time here! Just read and the rules and you'll be all fine. ^_^

Hello im a new member joining pokecommunity and i was wondering if anyone can send me some programs for making a pokemon game
    '
    Hi there! If game development is what you're looking for, check this forum for tools and resources. :D

Hey everyone, I'm new here and frankly, I'm new to this whole forum thing, so this feels quite awkward.

Not a lot of people around me play competitive Pokemon, so I decided to join to talk about it.

I know a fair bit about the Gen V metagame now, but I've never played much battles since I don't really know how to build a team, so I've just stuck to theorymon.

Is there a place for new Pokemon battlers to learn more about the aspects of competitive battling? I don't really know how to start, just posted a team in the RMT section and joined a challenge.

I hope to learn more and have fun, thanks everyone!

Hi Pinhara! Your name scares me. D:
    I think Strategies and Movesets forum is where you should visit for help with competitive battling. So that was the right place to post. Hopefully the members there would help you with your team. :3

Hi All, Im New An Just Joined....Im New To Forums An Was Looking To Find Some People To Battle An Have Some Fun. So If I Post Something wrong feel free to give me advice ^^...
    Im looking forward to meeting an playing with new people....
    Hi Legaci! Nice to have you here! Looking for Pokemon battles, eh? You might want to check this forum. :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello everyone. :) I hope you are all having a great holiday season. ;) Im new here, not particularly new to forums so I know how things work. Hehe. You may call me by my username or my real name which is Jake. ;) I look forward to speaking with you all. ;)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hello everyone. :) I hope you are all having a great holiday season. ;) Im new here, not particularly new to forums so I know how things work. Hehe. You may call me by my username or my real name which is Jake. ;) I look forward to speaking with you all. ;)
    Hi Jake. Yeah, the holiday season is great. :3 We even have a New Year's Extravaganza coming up soon. Maybe you can participate. That's good, so you must know to read the rules of forums and such. Just drop by a VM to people and start chatting. ;) Enjoy PC.

Madabi

~Zap and Rap~
    Years
  • Hi guys , i am new to PC and i like the forum very much :D , well i just got boored with nothing going well at things in my home .. ah well nvm about that. And nice to meet you all :)

AmanoYuki

Lover of the Unloved
    Years
  • (*points to self*) NEWBIE!
    New to PC, infact, only found it today!
    I have Platinum, Soul Silver, Sapphire, all three ranger games and both mystery dungeons, so I can say that I have played through all CONSOLE regions.
    Also, I like SSBBrawl, and Harvest Moon.
    That's all for now! :D

Remnants

Bringer of Hope
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Hey there everyone. Name's Remnants, but you can call me Rem. New here on PC, but I've been on plenty of large forums before, so I'm sure I'll do just fine. I'm here for 3 reasons:

1. I love Pokemon
    2. I've seen the Pokemon RPs here, and some look pretty good
    3. To meet new people on this awesome forum

That pretty much sums it up. I hope I'll get to meet plenty of you on this forum, and I can't wait to make some friends.

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
    Years
  • Hello everyone! My name is pmarckoue (marco). I joined this forum to meet other people who have the same interests as I do, find some local TCG players, and I've never been a member of a forum before. Hope to talk to yall soon.

Years
  • Hi guys , i am new to PC and i like the forum very much :D , well i just got boored with nothing going well at things in my home .. ah well nvm about that. And nice to meet you all :)
    Hi there. PC is a great place to kill some time when you're bored! Especially look up the general pokémon gaming boards, as well as the Trivia boards, for a fun time.

(*points to self*) NEWBIE!
    New to PC, infact, only found it today!
    I have Platinum, Soul Silver, Sapphire, all three ranger games and both mystery dungeons, so I can say that I have played through all CONSOLE regions.
    Also, I like SSBBrawl, and Harvest Moon.
    That's all for now! :D
    Hello! Seems like you'll enjoy our gaming boards. There are several for the pokémon games but there are also threads for other gaming as well.

hola. i am a new guy to this completely. never been in a forum.
    A big welcome then, big sleepy! PC is a great place to start in, even though it can be a little intimidating. If you ever feel lost or have a question, don't be afraid to ask a moderator for anything. They are here to help us. Also, people are generally friendly on PC, so you will probably find a place you like right away.

Hey there everyone. Name's Remnants, but you can call me Rem. New here on PC, but I've been on plenty of large forums before, so I'm sure I'll do just fine. I'm here for 3 reasons:

1. I love Pokemon
    2. I've seen the Pokemon RPs here, and some look pretty good
    3. To meet new people on this awesome forum

That pretty much sums it up. I hope I'll get to meet plenty of you on this forum, and I can't wait to make some friends.
    Hi Remnants~ I didn't realize you were completely new to PC! Here's my welcome.You've already signed up for my RP and I trust it's going to be really interesting. It might just take a while to get a team of good players to join. But it's worth waiting, many RP's on here seem to take a while to get started off. Patience!

Hello everyone! My name is pmarckoue (marco). I joined this forum to meet other people who have the same interests as I do, find some local TCG players, and I've never been a member of a forum before. Hope to talk to yall soon.
    Hi pmarckoue! Like I said above, PC is a good forum to start in. Here, the rules are logical and the mods help making sure nobody's trolled or treated badly. It's a friendly community you've come too, and I hope you'll look around all the forums and find some place you like.

See you all around on the forums.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    Newb?

Heyy just registered to this site. Needing some help and stuff :D Im actually looking for trades so if anyone has any cards from the undaunted set email me or message me please? (:

xxxxxxxx

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Hi!

Hi,

I'm pokemonrules12345, and I'm new around here. I look forward to getting to know you all and of course.... TALKING POKEMON! BTW, what is an IPS file and what do I need to play it? I've got NO$GBA/DeSmUME if that helps. (my other post got deleted.)

Rendez-vous autour,

pokemonrules12345

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
  • I'm new :3 I lost interest in Pokemon when 3rd Gen was released, I thought they were pushing it a little bit there (also, I just graduated to Middle School, so I had a ton of work and little free time). I have some experience with the 4th gen, but please note that I'm not an expert in pokemon as of now, so bear with me if I make some mistakes here and there. Thanks.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Hi everyone and Happy Holidays! I'm Unknown#. I have experience with all of the generations (Including 5) and I'm into game making. In fact, one of the reasons I joined here was because of the resources that are here! (The other reasons, of course, being a pokemon fan and like talking about games) I hope to meet plenty of people here and, eventually, make a thread on a game I'm hoping to start soon.

Years
  • Heyy just registered to this site. Needing some help and stuff :D Im actually looking for trades so if anyone has any cards from the undaunted set email me or message me please? (:

xxxxxxxx

Hi there! You should probably check around this forum if you are going to be reviewing cards or so, but I don't think you can ask for trades there. ;_;

Hi,

I'm pokemonrules12345, and I'm new around here. I look forward to getting to know you all and of course.... TALKING POKEMON! BTW, what is an IPS file and what do I need to play it? I've got NO$GBA/DeSmUME if that helps. (my other post got deleted.)

Rendez-vous autour,

pokemonrules12345

Welcome to PC, and yes, Pokemon Rules! >O

An IPS file is a patch file. You should get Lunar IPS or any other patching program and apply the patch to a clean ROM of whichever version the hack is based upon.

I'm new :3 I lost interest in Pokemon when 3rd Gen was released, I thought they were pushing it a little bit there (also, I just graduated to Middle School, so I had a ton of work and little free time). I have some experience with the 4th gen, but please note that I'm not an expert in pokemon as of now, so bear with me if I make some mistakes here and there. Thanks.

Well, hello there! Don't be afraid to discuss about Pokemon, we all make mistakes so its perfectly fine. Enjoy your time here at the PC family! ^_^

HAi
    HOW YOU MAKE THAT COOL TRAINER CARD?
    im noo

Hi there KingBosco! Welcome to PC!
    Most people use any image processing softwares like GIMP, Photoshop, etc to make cards. You'll need to have some experience with them first of all. :D

Hi everyone and Happy Holidays! I'm Unknown#. I have experience with all of the generations (Including 5) and I'm into game making. In fact, one of the reasons I joined here was because of the resources that are here! (The other reasons, of course, being a pokemon fan and like talking about games) I hope to meet plenty of people here and, eventually, make a thread on a game I'm hoping to start soon.
    Hello, Unknown! Welcome to PC! Get around posting and if you have any sor of difficulty don't hesitate to inquire from the staff or me. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011
    I'm new here, I have the same username on gamefaqs, secure, serebii, neo and pokebeach.

P.S. you can call me aero

Hope

:d
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm new here :)
    I'd like to make some new friends ^^

ohhh and where do people get those cool signatures and stuff?
    haha I'm so new! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back