• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
Years
  • Hello there people I am quite bored, and I noticed your thread. This place seems..... Interesting. What do you do around here?

I have been looking for new places to chat, and I saw your signature on the trivia forums.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    A place to hang out, really. You can also 'work' here at the Nightclub, or just be a customer.

/sips tea.

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Interesting, well you will probably see me around here quite a bit, as I get bored at night when there is nothing to do. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hn... This anime looks like an older one, but it's not bad.

/might check it out.

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Well of course it is my opinion, I love steel pokemon, after all Lucario is a steel pokemon, who wouldn't love him and cute little riolu? Lol

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Sammy doesn't know what your talkin about...Glaceon and Ampharos Emonga are the cutest!

/should really start on homework

Creepypasta freaks Sammy out.... Sammy might have nightmares tonight if Sammy ever goes to bed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back