• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I like a fairly good amount of Gen V Pokemon, like Chiramii, Rankurusu, Yooteri, Choroneko, etc etc. Gameplay wise I will have to wait until I get the game, but yeah.

/should be getting to sleep auugh.

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Metagross would hammer arm your mightyena and earthquake flareon ;)

I am going to go to sleep now, I am sick and not feeling good atm.

I will ttyl

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Oh no, it's not the game! The game is amazing! /totally hasn't even gotten to the first route //just defeated Belle
    It's cause there isn't a Flying Eeveelution, but Chiramii and Emonga make up for it

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm good without a Flying Eeveelution. Eevee's DNA is already instable as is. Next thing we know, it'll be blobby like Ditto.

Besides, they wanted a completely new start Pokemon wise, and I respect that; Sinnoh had too many Pokemon that were simply evolutions of older ones.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I agree, Tara. I just want a flying one so I can have a full Eevee team that is practical.

Oh, and I believe Isshu is like Australia. Just sayin'.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Alright. Now that the second episode of that anime is done, I'm off to bed.

/dammit. Why does that anime happen to fall on Mondays at 12 every week. orz. Oh well.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • *comes into thread banging pots and pans* :D

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!

Доброе утро!

:D

I ran out of my medication yesterday, and I might not get a new refill today, so if I start saying some bizarre stuff (Like, more bizarre than normal :P ) then just warn me.

SIN1488

Years
  • What kind of medication? Like... Ritalin or something?

Lithium Carbonate, it's for Bi-polar disorder, depression, and I guess anxiety. I think they misdiagnosed me with depression, as I point out a lot of negative things along with positive ones. >_<

It's weird too, since the medication is a simple salt, and when I heard I would be taking lithium I thought that sounded dangerous since it reacts with a lot of stuff.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I've never heard of that before. Strange...

Wayyy too many teens are misdiagnosed with depression when they're really just hormonal...

SIN1488

Years
  • Wayyy too many teens are misdiagnosed with depression when they're really just hormonal...

Among other disorders, and what's worse is it's not just teenagers being put on unneeded meds, they put kids on all kinds of things too.

Parent: "Doctor, my child has been drawing all over the walls non-stop, and when I put food in front of her, she just throws it!"

Doctor: "How old is she?"

Parent: "3."

Doctor: ":|"

"'Kay, we'll put her on these *hands parent prescription for ten different meds*"

>_<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've never had to take meds. <3

Of course... I also haven't actually had an appointment in a looooong time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back