• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
  • The digimon racing thing seems odd. I still cant tell if its a game or a movie but from the looks of it and from what I heard about it makes it seem like a waste of time. But then again, digimon usually never fails.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    ._.
    That looks like the worst Digimon game yet..
    Racing sounds cool but they already had one for the GBA..

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    They are making a racing movie,I never heard of them making a racing game.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Okay, how do you make a movie about digimon racing? Unless its something like a bunch of tamers are trying to travel across the digital world the fastest. That migh actually prove o be interesting, but not as a movie.

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I don't know. But for them, just put digimon in karts, animate scences and stuff, then done.

TokioHumaNeko

Pokemon Zodiac Wishes
    Years
  • I once made my own digimon,Digivolutions and all!

Kikikorumon (in training)
    Deoxamon (Rookie)
    Viruamon (Champion)
    Paraciamon (Ultimate)
    NagaDevimon (Mega)

But the sketches were destroyed after the 9th grade by a bully.

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I wwas looking forwward to sketches, oh well, do could you descibe them, on how they look?

TokioHumaNeko

Pokemon Zodiac Wishes
    Years
  • Kikikorumon (in training) (Virus Type)
    It looks like a Pabumon,but it's Dark Purple and has a long tail that has a spiked ball at the end. It also has bright green eyes,and a tiny fang hanging out of it's mouth.
    Attack: Bubble Blow

Deoxamon (Rookie)-Ancient Swan Digimon
    Looks similar to a small swan,but it's feathers are black and purple,and it's tail has several long blades,almost similar to the back of a Peacock. It's also got long tendrils on it's head,which it also uses to attack it's opponents.
    Attacks: Elegant Blade and Tentastrict.

Viruamon (Champion)-Tainted Cherub Digimon
    It looks like a 6-winged version of Icarus (see legend),but it's wings are black and blue,and it's got a long tail like an Ankylosaurus,however...it's entire body is the same size as Flamedramon,it's got crimson Spikes all over it's legs,allowing it to attack with blazing kicks. (in other words,a Humanoid Digimon with killer features.)
    Attacks: Poison Kick,Deadly Cherub Arrow.

Paraciamon (Ultimate)-Corrupted Parasite Digimon
    As the name suggests,he's a Parasite Digimon, and it's form looks similar to it's Rookie form...But it's got 9 Wings,a large snake-like Body, a large beak with jagged teeth,it's tail no longer has blades,but instead,it's got long tentacles that can be shot out and stab the enemy with a powerful strike through the chest. Also,it has no legs.
    Attacks: Venom Strike,Hellfire Nova,Deadly Bite.

NagaDevimon (Mega)-Snake Devil Digimon
    As it's name suggests,it's part of the Devimon family. But this one here is a cross between it's Ultimate form and a Devimon. It has no legs,but it has arms,and is the deadliest of all the Devimon. It's got Nine eyes,large Bladed wings,a long tail with large spikes that secrete a deistating venom,and large claws that can tear through the toughest armor.
    Attacks: Hellfire Blitz,Devil's Gate,Corruption Venom,and Strike of the Forbidden One.

I may have sketches up by next week.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Those digimon do sound cool. I've never even thought of making up my own digimon, but then I can't draw so it wouldn't be that easy. But I look forward to seeing your drawings too.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • A tournament would be cool, but I fear I would lose. I don't even have any ideas for an authentic digimon of my own.

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
    Years
  • Motimon

Hi! can i join? I want Motimon, but he digivolves differently than in the show. where do i post the code?

Last edited:

TokioHumaNeko

Pokemon Zodiac Wishes
    Years
  • What Digimon are left to choose from?

Active: Very active.​

Partner: Who can i choose from?​

Why: Because i love Digimon,that's why. I have my 3 Made-up Digimon in my notebook,and i've always loved watching it. Hell, i even have some on my Youtube Favorites list!​

Password: Digi Armor Energize​

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
  • Active: Extremely

Partner: Motimon?

Why: Digimon is what got me into anime. And I love it. I, too, have a made up digimon (Cutesamon > Crushermon > Tummorphomon > Megatummorphomon > Metaltummorphomon). Thing is, I only remember base details. It's been a while...

Password: DIGI ARMOR ENER.. GIZE!
    (hey, that's how they said it on the show!)

amidoinitrite? ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back