• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
  • but then again these two combonations would be more of a cross not a DNA evolution.

I got it how about ExVeemon and Stingmon.

I shall call the new digimanz Paildramon

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
    Years
  • Sorry, I was gone so long. Is that why I didn't get added to the list on the first post when zappy came back? BTW, I barely spent any time on the internet during much of my absence.

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Yes, more members the better, maybe we could get back some old members.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • HI I would like to join

Partner digimon:Nyaromon (I love it but if I can't have it let me know its purple stripes are pink)
    Why I want to join:I absolutly love everything digimon,and before I knew about this thread I was ganna start my own,I can awnser just about every season 2 question u give me and most of season 1,I never got to finish season 3,4,or 5 but I'm pretty good at awnsering season 4's question's I think
    Password:Digi Armor Energize

I think thats everything right?I also have a nickname for my digimon if thats okay.I hope you let me join,I absolutly LOVE digimon,I used 2 have my profile pic as lopmon and my avatar as Terriermon
    and I think I'm ganna change it back. :)

Years
  • Sure you can join. The More the merrier. Could you also post a link for your digimon just in case zappy decides to come back and update the front page it will make it easier for him/her/it. :P

Years
  • Okay thanks. Hopefully Zappy gets back quickly. When he/she/it does i reckon we should have like a weekly trivia or something to do with digimon.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Awesome!
    ubda1477x.gif

Here's my Patamon Userbar! Do you like? XD

Cool!When I show this to my couson she'll probley die!She loves patamon,but not as much as she loves Terriermon and Lopmon.I wish I had a Gatomon one of it,I absoulutly LOVE gatomon.Do you guys hate Myotismon as much as I do?I need our weekly passwork don't I,well just in case I do:

Digi armor energize

I wouldnt mine doing the triva if the boss man ever gets on.When was the last time he was on?
    *goes to check zaps. profile*

Years
  • I don't know but once we get more active members again i think i might run it if zappy doesn't get back.

Also you don't need to say the password every week that's just for people who are signing up.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I haven't even started season 6. And I probably won't unless it comes out in English.

Years
  • I'm up to 11 of Xros Wars. I can't get into it at the moment. Lost Evolution still doesn't even have an english realease date :(

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • If you could choose two rookie level Digimon to DNA digivolve together, which would you choose?

I'd say Palmon and Kamemon. It'd be interesting to see the result I reckon.
    I'd pick gatomon and terriermon,gatomon and lopmon,or gatomon and patamon.*thinks out what they may look like.Yha.

*picks up Nyamon*Well,what do you guys think,does she look stronger?We've been eating healther and exercized all day.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Probley would be,I'd know better if my brain was working and I remembered who thoes pokemon were,I think last night ur picture was in my dream Jayster,the memory.Well me and Nyaramon probley won't be on much till after christmas,if were arn't Merry Christmas everyone!Cross are fingers and pray that Nyaramon digivolves!I don't think its the next level (might be my brains not working well,Idk why) but I can't wait to get it to a Gatomon!Corse,if it stays rookie all the time than I'll have a Salamon on my hands.Well I didn't have time to make a digimon christmas banner,I might be able to later,but if you go under my albums theres a picture called "A tabunne Christmas" its my Christmas banner.Merry Christmas everyone from me nd Nyaramon.I hope I'm spelling that right.Night!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back