• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I sure will ^^. I have no problem waiting for things. I once waited three and a half years for a drawing my teacher was doing, but it ended up awesome and worth the yearly wait XD

I'm also waiting at this moment for another drawing of his that I havent heard of or seen for a year now , but I know he's working on it cause he still dosint alow me in the back end of his art studio and thats the last place I saw the thing o.o.

He always takes years to do his drawings XD I think it's cause of how many people he has to do things for.
    I'm on my way to being just like him o.o I'v been planing a drawing for my aunt tina for 6 months now and it's not finshed >.<.
    It's pretty cool though and it's of her parrot =D. She asked to make a drawing with her parrot in a rainforest and some plats near by and a waterfall in the backround^^

You sound like you'r good friends with him if you'v got the Msn o.o Have you know him for long?

Years
    Going :P

Okay, due to a death in my family and an enormous phone bill I'm gonna have to go for a week or two, but when I'll be back I'm gonna have cable and I'll be able to stick around more and get to know y'all some more!

FNA, I wish you good luck with posting your work, true artists are appreciated so don't worry, you're gonna get permission to post! You're a great person to have around, I wish I knew someone like you in my city!

Pory, I'm gonna try make some good teams, I'll think up strategies and learn to use the VBALink and we'll battle sometimes. Keep Dracona happy, I'll get my GBA back and get in touch with my Charizard as well! XD

As for all of you I didn't get to know I promise to make some time for ya once I get back!

You're all great, see ya around!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Yeah, Maybe I'll post it here sometimes and see of how it looks compaired to other drawings people have done ^^. Raven would be interested in it too being that he dosint have a phone line right now XD.

Sounds like you are pretty good friends ^^ Maybe I wont seem so new since I know you lol ,that would be cool.
    I always like getting messages from my friends buddies that I'v never met befor, it gives the feeling that you'v known them though you never met them befor ^_^.

I wonder if he feels the same about new friends that you'v already known.

You dont know how hard that was when I first said it befor spell checking.... That was so messed up I even got confused! XD

hm... i like my new text... It's suits me ^_^

Aw :huggles: I'm ganna miss ya char.

I'll keep a eye on all dragon things while you'r away , And I'll PM you the link to the marathon how-tos while you'r away so if it go's dead it wont be lost and you can find the charizard easily.
    :waves: I'm very sorry to hear of the passing in you'r family but try and have a good time while you'r away.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Okay, due to a death in my family and an enormous phone bill I'm gonna have to go for a week or two, but when I'll be back I'm gonna have cable and I'll be able to stick around more and get to know y'all some more!

FNA, I wish you good luck with posting your work, true artists are appreciated so don't worry, you're gonna get permission to post! You're a great person to have around, I wish I knew someone like you in my city!

Pory, I'm gonna try make some good teams, I'll think up strategies and learn to use the VBALink and we'll battle sometimes. Keep Dracona happy, I'll get my GBA back and get in touch with my Charizard as well! XD

As for all of you I didn't get to know I promise to make some time for ya once I get back!

You're all great, see ya around!!
    Mwar? I'm so sad to hear of the death in yar family? look, Dracona's sad, too? I'm gonna miss ya, Char. I'll be awaiting yar return *thinks of making something like the pic in FNA's siggy*
    And I'm not sure VBALink actually has internet playability [could've sworn I saw it did on the site 0.o], but maybe ya can duplicate yar team on NB XD

See ya! Make yar return trip speedy! And enjoy yar time with yar Charizard, mwar!

Mwararar XD
    Freenaturearts said:
    Yeah, Maybe I'll post it here sometimes and see of how it looks compaired to other drawings people have done ^^. Raven would be interested in it too being that he dosint have a phone line right now XD.

Sounds like you are pretty good friends ^^ Maybe I wont seem so new since I know you lol ,that would be cool.
    I always like getting messages from my friends buddies that I'v never met befor, it gives the feeling that you'v known them though you never met them befor ^_^.

I wonder if he feels the same about new friends that you'v already known.

You dont know how hard that was when I first said it befor spell checking.... That was so messed up I even got confused! XD

hm... i like my new text... It's suits me ^_^
    Mwar, I dunno how he feels about my friends. Come to think of it, I dun even know many of his friends, lol. There is the Labber community, but he left there because it became corrupted and weird 0.o
    I dun think he knows any of my friends, either, lol XD

And mwar, I was thinking of adopting my own style as well. I'm thinking? Trebuchet MS, 'cause i like trebuchets XD

Mwar!

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Lol alot of people seem to like this thing XD. :pats ampharos.:

I wanna make something with a bunch of charizard poses and how-tos on them befor the marathon.. I could work on it today and mail it to this thred when I get back on.
    Although they could just as easily fit into the dragon gallery since well Charizard is a dragonXD

I'm ganna miss him.. Was so fun to have around, I wonder how things will go while Char's away o.o. Have you been gone for a week and come back befor Pory?

That sounds like it would look nice on you'r text, Do you have a color idea?
    I thought at first it was hard to do all the
    but now I just copy and past it and it's also second nature ^^ [/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Last edited:

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    I've been gone for a month, maybe 2, before, I think. It used to be anytime I wasn't at school, I couldn't get on, due to not having the 'net at home or Dad's. Then it was only 2 weeks of absence at a time after Dad got DSL at his place. Mwar.

I've missed alot of PC history? I hope not to miss too much more? Mwar?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I hope you dont miss any more o.o.
    It seems like this place hes alot of hystory ^_^. It would be fun to go back in time as see how things where when we first joined.

I think we would understand things more and it would be alot of information that would help us out now o.o.
    .... Maybe the ref area has some help on that. I'm ganna explore =D
    I think I g2g my brother wants on, but I'll be back laiter on I think, I wanna get some of the sneek peeks on here befor I leave for good today XD

Last edited:

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    The Reference Library is for seeing the old PC, lol. If I wanna see what things were like when I first joined, I just go into the Search menu, select "Advanced Search," put my name in "Search by Username," select "Show results as Posts," and tell it to sort in? erm, whichever one isn't selected by default ^_^

Ya could do that, too, I was alot different back then, lol ^_^

Can't forget to mwar!

Mwar!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Lol yes never forget, charizards everywhere may get mad if you dont. And you'r little title thing tells you not to do that XD !

I'm ganna check how it was the month befor I joined, maybe catch up on members .
    Lol I wonder how it would be if I whent all the way back to when Pc's first members joined o.o... Slow... XDLOL

You'r new text looks nice Pory, almost like real writeing ^_^

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I love that one, Oh and updates for the club!. Almost forgot .

I like the Red one, it matches you better and reminds me more of Charizard.

And for the club, plans for the dragon gallery are updated ^^

New updates on the Dragon gallery.

A 20 page story on the Dimars.
    Another of dragons.
    How-to-draw Dimars&dragons Tailon,Siarra,Trinity,Shadow and the group of fairy dragons.
    32 full color drawings of Dragons,dimars and fairy dragons aka"Celests"
    And three of my first Human Dragon mutants.^^
    A special How-to-draw 7 Carizard expressions and poses are being added and a How-to-draw Dragonite along with a bunch of the new dragon pokemon in a new how-to-draw marathon update are going to be placed as a link in the dragon gallery.
    The dragon gallery will also have sketches by my art teacher Raven and a new name is being worked on...

Now it's more then a gallery... But I dont know what name to choose ^^ Any ideas are welcome though lol.

And the How-to-draw Marathon is finished and ready for the April version!
    Pokemon I could not do will be listed in the Requests needed thred by the end of the day.
    I apoligize that one of the dragons and Charmander could now to done due to the fact I'v never tried one of the dragons and Charmander is just to hard to create for a t00t, however I will keep trying untill the Marathons due date in april.

And RagingDragon you may join the FNA fan club ^^. Thank you for joining and for that great comment on my oekaki skills :hugs:
    I hope you enjoy you'r stay and you'r welcome to ask any questions you so choose ^^.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Everythings going good Pv ^^, I'm working on some things and I just joined the Rp Harvents moon: a wonderful life, I play that game in my every wakeing moment when I'm in my room and no drawings can be done, I am almost ready to give the farm to my little boy flint and he's more then happy to take on the job , I also have two cats a dog 1 goat 6 cows a horse 6 chickens 2 ducks and my wife ^_^.Four of the cows I'v had all game long and they are at rank S milk every time they give birth to anoth calf, they have beautiful coats and there calfs are so happy ^-^.
    I'v also been given gift's by Gustafa and a few other people from harvest moon, so far I seem almost as liked as Griffen and his music XD.

I'm also getting ready for easter with my eggs already out to dry and soon they will be covered in pokemon faces and special holiday styles ^_^.
    I'v got the cutest pokemon drawing planed for everyone here and I'm drawing Minun and Plusle for the first time ever O_O.
    I'm kinda gitty cause of the new babie eppers I'v been playing with all week and there eyes opened!

I cant wait till my rats Cookie ginger and cheesy are alowed to be back with mommy after a few weeks without her and bellas ganna be so happy ^_^. So will I though cause I havent played with them for what feels like forever XD. My mom came home and soon I'm ganna start painting the eggs, I wanna make a bunch for everyone and theres so many kinds to choose from=3, I wanna make one for all my friends an this community and take a photo of all of them when there finished ^^.

How are you doing Pv? And what plans do you have ^_^?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Game ones?

Atari,nintendo,super nintendo,nintendo64,gameboy,gameboycolor,gamboy advanced,gamecube,playstation and playstation two^^.
    I got all but the nintendo atari and gameboy color from my brother dion once he got bord of em XD
    And the playstation two isint mine, but dions getting another one soon so soon it will be like all the others lol ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Do you play your Cube the most? xD. I have Gameboy Pocket, GBA and GCube, I am a Nintendo fanboy lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back