• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Hey PV:huggles: I didint even see ya pop up on my buds list lolXD.

Thank you for the comment, I even shocked my Brother who whent to the art instatute with that =D.
    It was alot of fun to make and though it took a year to plan on it was worth it all the way, I love the face but now a days I believe I could have done a better job on that hair =3. Just a little bit of change but not much, I cant wait to post a few how-to's on the pokemon and dragons , the dragons are almost like horse faces, they just have horns and sometimes head plumage and eye plates.

I'm doing good though^^ been another nice day, and I'm going to a party at 4:00 chicago time, it's 3:27 now ^^

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Oh trust me, My grandma is ganna be at the party, there will be no drinking and its just ganna be a little something to lighten the mood XD.

I'm ganna have some cake and maybe play with my cusins.
    Hopefuly I can bring my clip baord, I'm going all the way into chicago, a two hour drive in and out, I need somethin to stop be from baordom X_X..

It should be alot of fun when we get there though, theres ganna be alot of people and I'm ganna be with my cusin angel for the first time since I moved almost 8 months ago =D. I'm ganna see if she notices a diffents in me.

Thanks guys , I bet it's ganna be great ^^ but there is nothing better then hanging out with all of you here.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Aw that looks awesome Pory, I love the snout, Maybe one day we can plan a party, just for everyone to have fun in and go compleatly crazy in and such ^^.

It would help us know eachother more and it would make everything even more interesting then it already is XD.
    Great now ya got me thinking of making a party for everyone here XD , I wonder how that would go about being anounced o.o.

I'll think about it while I'm gone, I gatta go befor my mum wakes up so we can get going fast ^-^.
    hope you all have a great time here, and help you'rself to post dragon art while I'm away, it would be cool to see how many people have =D

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I'm doing good PV:huggles: glad to see everyone ^_^ as always lol.
    I'm really thinking hard about the party thing for the community XD.

And last nights party whent over well... the whole family talked for 40 minutes about nothing but toilets XD it was a ball of fun!!!
    Then my aunt sandy said food fight and my cusin threw a whole bagle at her face LOL
    And then my cusin angel and I saw a sicker and tattoo spot where you put the 50cents in and you get one tattoo or sticker of choice ^^. I got a dragonfly and a panther washing tattoo and my cusin got a dog sticker and a rap city sticker.
    We thought it was funny that here we are 18 and 17, and where getting gitty over some stickers and tattoos that wash offXD!

All in all the party was fun, but my grandma cryed three times cause not only did she forget that yesterday was my uncle freds birthday, but the whole party was for uncle fred even though he past away a month ago.
    She also seems to be getting old and my mom aunt sandy and cusins angel trina and keith started talking about it, but them angles boyfriend started makeing funny voices and befor we knew it he was doing the rime from Lepracon 2
    You know that little green guy that makes the guy's stomach rip open with his gold?
    Well.... Theres a rime that go's along with him that is very durtyXD but that guy did his voice beautifuly, and he said the whole rime out loud!!!
    The whole restrant laughed like crazy when they heard itXD.
    Then Angel got a little upset about it but we all said it was okay cause it was funny, and a guy behind us said: HEY IT'S ALRIGHT! and laughed somemore XD.

All together we possibly laughed like nine times last night XD things where just to funny. And though no one was drunk we had a great time. I grossed out all my cusins when I said I was ordering the garden plate, it had a pattie made out of green pepers and all sorts of vegies, it has a side salad and a plate of fries (they where all good!)
    But my cusins said it was grosse and that they cant eat that stuff:eats a left over salad: but it was yummy for meh =3 I loved it all!

The party lasted four hours and by the end I was so tired I just watched the moon out my window while we drove back to indiana .. Very romantic feeling when you'r looking at it and a love song is playing in the backround, so I started singing in the car and normaly I dont like singing but it was a nice song and I couldint help it.
    Then by the end of the song I looked out the window and we where almost home, my mom said I sing nice o_o but I dont believe it . I want to get a Mic so I can record my voice and get this community's honest feelings on my singing XD. Let me know if ya think thats a bad Idea everyon o.o.

I'm almost finished with the How-to's but I sleped all morning so I couldint get the final two done, I want to take a picture of the charizard and blaziken sketches though so I could post em on here ^^.
    A little sneek peek never hurt anyone , at least I dont think so^_^ lol.

You doing good Pv?

Last edited:
    Years
    FNA, I've been wondering -- if you like unicorns more than dragons how come Rapidash isn't your favorite Pok?mon?
    Btw, can't remember where or when, but at some point I think you said you listen to a dragon music CD, did you? What's the music like?

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    She's not one of my favorites cause of her states, She has alot of power but no where to put it when it comes to her speed. however her looks are fantasic and she has a beautiful pose when I draw her ^-^.
    I love all fire pokemon though, she is just not one of my favs for use ^^;;

The music I lisen to I recorded from many dragon games and one from a pro, dramatic, beautiful and heart thobing if you lisen to the whole thing in a day you actualy go threw the diffrent moods in the music.

pory:
    I have a scanner and my bro has a mike:huggles: Thank you so much for the offer ^^ one day I'll take ya up on it for sure, maybe not for a scanner but visiting you must be fun =D.

And My voice is very high when I sing o-o:nods: I can even feel my own voice if I give a shot to a loud song XD.
    But sometimes when I'm in a sertan mood I can get it to sound almost like the girl who sang"The gift"
    My normal voice is low however and I can pass for a guy if I make it deeper, I almost sound like Combuskin(sp) when I'm talking XD.
    Very confuzing but it's alot of fun when I copy my teacher Raven's voice and I'm telling keatan he missed class lol I actualy tricked him to going into the instatute while Raven was off of work, we learned how a girl "Really" looks and how to draw em that day XDLOL.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mwar, did I show ya Dream Portal yet? The owner is an old friend of mine, and loves Dragons. Mwar, he does Dragon art and is great at MIDI composing [his Dragon Age MIDI series is GREAT ^_^]. If I haven't, I'll PM ya the link ^_^

And if yar ever in Canada, look up a little hick town in Manitoba called Ste. Anne. I dun live there, but its the closest place to me XD

Or if I'm at my Dad's, look up an even bigger hick town called Winterpeg XD

Mwar

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Lol I'll be sure to keep my eyes pealed, I'v heard of the site from a guy with dragon gallery inc.

I never got the link though cause he didint want me meeting em XD
    He was worried I would go crazy with my art stuff and start posting it there , but I dont do that inless I get the artists permishen ^^.
    Sounds like a cool place though, I love dragon webbies =3.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mwar. So ya know about Stormcat's site, eh? He's more popular than I knew XD

What do ya mean, "I dont do that inless I get the artists permishen"? They're yar drawings, right? Whose permission do ya need? I'm sure he'd love yar drawings. Lol XD

I'd love to see yar stuff on his site ^_^ If ya want the link after all, I'll galdly send it out ^_^

I'm sure he'd like ya, too, yar a very good person ^_^

Mwar

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Thank you pory: Huggles pory:

I would love to see his site, and I haveta ask permishen cause if I just post it on there site without them saying I can , That would meen I'm copying there site o-o and I dont want to do that. So I ask if I can post it on there site and if they say yes I start a gallery^^.

I wonder if he would like to see my drawings o.o. Maybe I can mail em the dragon gallery.. hm... I'm all hyper now XXD yay!
    The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    It's not a gallery, lol. I think if ya email yar art to him with a bio, he'll probably put it on. He's busy with university alot, so it may take him a bit of time to reply. But he's a great person lol XD

Wait, I never said mwar!

NVM, I just did ^_^ The link is on its way.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Lol I was ganna say where is that dragon raor ^_^.

I might mail him one... it's a great idea and I can wait a long time ^^ Thanks so much Pory:huggles again:
    This is makeing me gitty =D! lol yay ^^ I love this feeling

Maybe the fairy dragon would catch on if it's in the site XD... I'm still abit iffy on there being dragon fairys.. They look so odd o.o

Back