• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    You sure can Jasmine Thank you for joining ^_^.
    I'm glad to be friends with you and I cant wait to learn more about you (has been checking the fanclub things) ^^

Everythings going good so fare latias, I'v finished the latias part of your banner and once I finish the absol on ragingdragons I'm going to finish the other part of you'rs then Ican make the center of both and it will be finished for use ^_^.

How are you and jasmine?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Freenaturearts said:
    You sure can Jasmine Thank you for joining ^_^.
    I'm glad to be friends with you and I cant wait to learn more about you (has been checking the fanclub things) ^^

Everythings going good so fare latias, I'v finished the latias part of your banner and once I finish the absol on ragingdragons I'm going to finish the other part of you'rs then Ican make the center of both and it will be finished for use ^_^.

How are you and jasmine?
    Thank you very much and you are welcome,FNA. I am very glad we can be friends too. And I am great. Thank you. Glad everyhthing is good in your life. Do you MSN or Yahoo! messenger? If you have,we can chat. Anyway,that is really nice art work. I rate 10/10,FNA.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Thanks for the comments you two ^^, and I can possibly Message you on MSN, I'v gatta talk with pory about something there too^_^.
    The latias was 84 minutes and 230KB. I liked makeing it and it's ganna be a smaller version in Latias45's banner ^_^.

I know the candy thing was a while back, but I'm cerios, what candy do you like Bluejasmine and pory?

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mwar, I'd like to talk to ya over Messenger, but unfortunately I can't. IM connections are blocked now, and until I figure out a way to get around it, I won't be online 'till past 3:30 >_<

And candy I like? Mwar, anything that has sugar XD
    I should really go to those sugar addicts anonymous meetings?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hi,FNA. How are you doing today? Glad you will message me on MSN. You are welcome about comment and my favourite candy is every candy that made has strawberry flavour and apple flavour. What candy do you like,FNA?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    hm.. I dont know if we get anything you dont have, I know you have a few candies up there I only heard of on SNL though XD LOL.
    But we have this fake coco stuff that I love bakeing with, I sometimes eat it as is. And do you have those rolls where they are made of candy? I have those alot XD Other then that my favorite candy is still dubble bubble bubblegum and apple grape jollyranchers =D
    I'm doing great Latias45. The banners are almost compleat ^^. I also got a archive at one of the oekakis, it was pretty cool but I could have done a better job on the pokemon I chose XD I got board and did a mudkip.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I'v been creating you and Ragingdragons banner along with entering a contest and joining SPPF ^^ It's a site thats worth sharing thanks to RM. But I think I'll still stick around alot more here, especialy now that everyonees comeing back, wich reminds me I need to change my sig o_o alot.

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    yea kasey is very happey! so what can we talk about? ccan you sead a pic of you ? fna where did you go?

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    A pic of me? I still have the one I first posted, I'll put that one up and ask my mom laiter today if I can take of photo of my and all my rats.Maybe get misty in there XD.
    I could also do one next to the claire cut out XD Dang it's faded since I made it o.o.

I'm glad you'r happy , the banners ganna be around 100X400 ^^. Long enough for the banner and big enough to see details and such=D

AW Char :hugs: I'm glad to see you back ^_^
    Now everythings back to normal and at peace ^^ YAY!
    I'v been great how about you?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    A picture of you?
    You do the same as getting a image onto the computer, if you have a digital camra you can take a picture of you'rself and lode it from there.If you dont you can use a scanner and copy a old photo of you and place it on the computer with that , then the rest of the stuff is what I said when you where asking about getting you'r drawing on the computer, place the photo into a storage photo site like photobucket and lode the tags with the name of the image here so it will pop up on screen ^^.

And I have 11 rats all together in my room.
    Suebe Bluesue and suian are my newest brown agooties. Then I have Bella and her three babies I was alowed to keep in my room named Cookie ,Ginger and Chessy. And theres my oldest at 2 years. Cerenady,mayflower,cali and aipom ^^.

My sister has 40+ though cause shes a ratterie =D wich is okay being that I take care of whatever babies need help socializing and I help make the rats great pets for young and old alike. However I love just having my rats as is :huggles mitsy: And my kitty of cource ^^ But she's alot like a rat cause shes a tabbie with siamies traitXD a skinny tabby if you want to call her that.lol[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Years
    Freenaturearts said:
    Now everythings back to normal and at peace ^^ YAY!
    I'v been great how about you?
    Well though my dialup is lagged, the messenger and someone in hi-school helped me live through this horrible absence. Yes it's great to be back... btw where can I find your art? o.0

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    You can look into my Photobucket acount ^^, Go to photobucket.com and tipe FreeNatureArts in the search bar, that will lead you to my Album where you can find my drawings and my photos of home and animales I'v seen=D.
    For the laitest ones it's hard to find them in there, you could look into here for the latest that I will be posting sometime in the future or look for posts by FNA in the art gallery ^^.

I g2g my bros buging me, see you all tomorrow. And help you'rself to keep chating with eachother while I'm gone.

Last edited:
    Back