• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Years
    OMG FNA this dialup is taking forever... anyways it's almost 2am for me... I'll keep going through your art until I become too sleepy to stay awake and go to sleep. I doubt I'll get to see it all tonight with THIS speed.
    I already saw a few that I really liked... *huggs FNA's Entei*
    Anyways see ya soon...
    *yawn* *slaps himself*
    Stay awake! *puts on some music and rushes off to art*

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Yay I look smart, and my album is huge(should have warned Char)XD

I'm back on at 10:30Pm *yawns* Just on to see everyone and hope the night is going smoothly, I also wanted to wish Claire sweet dreams with ehr first night back home ^_^.Sorry my drawings are takeing you so long Char, they will be ther tomorrow and forever, but if not I will link you to a more organized one when my sister gets around to makeing my web page . Till then take you'r time and look at each page as you desire, I will be sure to warn you and everyone els when I change my Homepage threw my signature and my Posts.Thanks for the comment on Entei, he took awhile but it was fun and a great way to burst me out of the depression I was in^_^.

I aint really all that smart ^^; But thanks very much for that kind & sweet comment blue jamine.Actualy..... I barly know alot about math inless I look up on it befor I do a test and test myself befor classes. I also talk to strangers and have been dublecrossed by some strangers. But in a way thats a point to my free nature, the only thing I have thats close to common sense is my guts and near perfict refluxes (however it would have been perfict if I didint just fall of my shed three days agoXD). When it comes to animals,friends,gardening, art and Shamanism, that sometimes changes and I act my age.... (sadly) XD.

I always thought I looked like a kid =3 I'v been told that my 4'6" body makes me look like a child at the age of 9 or soXD. But I'm for sure 17 and 8 months old =D I just hate acting like it lol.And my favorite type of pokemon is Fire, I would normaly like pokemon like mew and mewtwo, but I find fire stronger then most psy types, my typhlosion and charizard has destroyed 5 mewtwos and mews from my bother lv 100 teams. It kinda beat out my love for the seeing eye pokemon. That reminds me though, I'm adding xatu(sp) to my favorite pokemon list, a pokemon after my own heart of prophesies.

I'll be posting befor I leave; I think o.o , incase I dont though. Sweet dreams everyone ^^.:huggles everyone: I'll see you tomorrow at 11:15-30AM.

May the wind of spirits guide you threw you'r dreams and reality=D.

Last edited:

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Freenaturearts said:
    ?I aint really all that smart ^^; But thanks very much for that kind & sweet comment blue jamine.Actualy..... I barly know alot about math inless I look up on it befor I do a test and test myself befor classes. I also talk to strangers and have been dublecrossed by some strangers. But in a way thats a point to my free nature, the only thing I have thats close to common sense is my guts and near perfict refluxes (however it would have been perfict if I didint just fall of my shed three days agoXD). When it comes to animals,friends,gardening, art and Shamanism, that sometimes changes and I act my age.... (sadly) XD.?
    Mwar, why would ya say something like that? Thinking yar not smart isn't good, I'd know. I think yar very intelligent ^_^

And ow @ falling off the shed >_<

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    To Pory and DarkPika

Oh :blinks and stairs at muffins: O,O muffins.... :grabs one and eats: Thanks I love muffins, better then oatmeal cookies depending on what kind =3.
    :hugs: Thanks ^_^ .
    I'm good, I'v been drawing alot and I'm almost done with the banners, I also looked at my apple trees this morning and there in full bloom =D! It's so wonderful and smells realy sweet. We also have Wild violets growing and covering the ground around the house ^^ I hate when I step on them, but now I have no choise x_X....

Thanks pory:hugs: I'm glad you thinks so ^^. I just find it hard to think I am sometimes cause of how much more my twin brother knows about things then I do.
    And yeah falling off the shed would have hurt alot more though if it wasint right into the 10 year old tree. Took me a long time to get down though (is scared of hights sometimes) I think the thing that got me down off the tree more then anything was that theres wasps in the shed and they started comeing out o_o;;..

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mwar, ya don't have to know everything to be smart ^_^

Eeek, wasps! I had a dream to live my life without ever getting stung? **** things broke that dream XD
    And heights aren't as much of a fear for me, mwar, long legs make good shock absorbers ^_^
    Mwar, do ya have lilacs at yar place? I just LOVE the smell of lilacs ^_^

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Yeah, I have them just starting to bloom and it's right by my window, the person who lived here befor us didint let it grow big but I hope to change that ^_^. We also have hummingbird vine and westeria. Soon the daylillies are ganna bloom along with are nettle and liveforevers.
    I'v never been stung, I think thats what part of my fear is from. However I have been bit by some kind of butterfly moth thingy at my aunt tinas house. It paralized me leg for 5 minutes then after we washed it out we found out the bite had little hairs around it. I still dont know what the heck it was, but it's a scare now.
    I love when the dragonflys come, last year I took so many photos of the butterflys and dragonflys ^^.I also have bats that winter somewhere els, there back now though ^_^ . I'v got a bunch of pictures of the flowers and things if you want me to mail em to ya laiter =D just let me know ^^.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mwar, email 'em anytime ya'd like ^_^

Eh, getting stung doesn't really hurt THAT bad, the area just swells up like a zit >_<

Ick. Mwar, I'm about to go for lunch and I got that image in my head XD

MWAR!!! 3,000th post ^_^
    I waited for ya to post so this landmark could be in here ^_^

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    O_O wow you'v posted alot since I first met ya pory, congrats ^^:huggles:
    And sorry I help putting such a thought in you'r head, dont think of you'r food as haveing bugs in em or anything, thats had me loose my apatite a few times XD.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    lol XD

Have you tried those puffy round bread doughs with sugar on top befor? I'v hade it once, there alot nicer then donuts depending on if you get riy or not =3 yummy..

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    lol you should perchase a stumach pump pory XD!!
    I just noticed the sign on you'r signature chages o.o lol
    I'm ganna go and change my avatar to match me. brb.

Back