• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    yay I'm back and ready to answer too=D

Yeah after the second CD I got board of em and they all where money hungery anyway :shrugs:I also hated that they where so dumb =P It made me thing if there songs where made by someone els and I found out on dateline that a year laiter they let people know many of there songs whernt there own.
    I also stoped lisening cause the backstreet boys came out and they where just to dull.

Lol I dont remember why I started drawing or how it came to pass but I never learned I was very good at it it untill a year and a half ago.I just drew for many of my friends and in time they didint ask for anymore but then I got into oekaki and the request train arived yet again .
    The main thing I did to start really working at becoming a good artists was draw pokemon and digimon when I was 11 and my hamster Halo died.

I wanted something to keep my mind off his deth so I lurked for a new creation and at the same time pokemon was at the peak of everyones intrest. So I added that to my drawings and showed my olderbrother <Mark> . He wasint very impressed but then I started drawing real creatures and I got his interest. Slowly I began getting better thanks to his replies and crits on my drawing. In a way you could call him my first art teacher cause with a simple: You could do better or it needs more shading, my artform changed and improved. Till one day last spring I showed him Mid-days-horse and he said in these words: You have some great skill and talent in these drawings, I'm very impresed . Good luck.

And that was the last comment I got from him about my drawings and how well I am at drawing. You could say thats when I started knowing I was a good artist but to this day I know I can be better, though with everyone here my art is at it's best I have been at other oekaki's and art communities that tell me point blank the most needed change to become a great artist. I still need alot of work but I hope to improve more as time passes. Till one day I'm as great as the best in history, after all that was my dream back befor I was online and way back when I first saw paintings made by some great artists.

I am happy to stand among people like FG and moonlight and be proud of the fact that we are more friends then eachother idols.Cause when I came here I didint feel like I really was ment to be in the presents of FG, we became chatty with eachother and in no time at all we became friends. But I still needed a little something so I checked what all oekakiers at high skill use to draw with, thats when I was twilight and Moi using PaintBBS. So I tried it and thats how I'm "Mastered" at oekaki o.o. If I was still useing OekakiBBS I know I wouldint be as good as I am today, after all I did just start PaintBBS one month and 10 days ago at Ponju oekaki.

As of now the only thing letting me know I'm good at oekaki and drawing is everyone here in this forum ^^ Thats why I always want people to be as truthful as they can be about my drawings is cause if there not I could be in the right derection to quit in a year or two.Not just from other oekakis confuzing me of who is the one I shoudl lisen to but also cause it's nicer to have the truth then a blunt lie. To answer you'r question in short, I learnd I was good by my older brothers when I was 16 years old.

Years
    Dude, I think you will always be good at Drawing, so keep that in mind and there will be no doubt in your heart ^_^ You can only improve FNA!

I started out exactly like you, drawing Pokemon and such, I took an interest in Sonic as well XD

Let me ask you something, were you allways an artistic type? What I mean is did you draw when you were like, 4 years old and on ward, XD, Drawing as in scribling and doodeling XD

Another question, did you get my PM, because I sent it, but my computer crashed at the time, So I dont know if you got my reply or not, FNA oO;

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Lol yeah I noticed it was alot when I started writing but where talking about the one thing that I do more then anything els in the world. So I gave the long and short end of it and just threw it all in there XD.
    And thanks pory ^_^ I knew since the beginning that you all where truthful about my art, but sometimes I know places that just say I'm good cause there worried of what my signature says about :Warning: Can be a B**** in 90% weather . Cause since its spring I'v had three days where I felt like junk and not talking cause it was just to hot -_-. However they took it the wrong way and tried to be really nice to me insted of telling the truth, since then the Signature has been removed within Ponju. XDlol

On second thought, I might talk more then draw XD it all depends on the day I guess :shurgs: lol =3

Hey ragingDragon we entered are messages at the same time so I'll answer you in here.

I hope so ^^. And yeah I started when my dad gave me a paint kit when I was 3 and I scribbled all over it insted of painting, I still have that collie painting seped a year laiter I finaly use REAL paint in order to color it =3 lol I was such a cute little messy painter when I was 5 XD but I had alot of fun .
    I think I had to stop when I was 7 cause we moved from honory to 45 in union. Then I got depressed and didint get back into drawing till I was 11(Cause of my hamster) So I was off for 4 years cause we didint have the money for art supplies.I found a pencil when I was 10 though and made a funny game with pokemon all about XD it was one messed up game trying to fit all 150 pokemon into the baord !lol

Other then that I stoped when I was 12 cause I didnt see any intrest in it at the time and school took up all the time other then watching simpsons and playing coold baorders. So I stoped for two years and got back to it hard when my brother mark started visiting and makeing things for me, he rarly visited long enough to finish a drawing so I tried again and again to finish them on my own. Now adays I see him maybe three times a year on the holidays and each time we have something for eachother ^_^ It's fun and we are really close though we dont talk much just because of are drawings for one enother.

And no I didint get a Pm by you oO; can you mail it again? I would love to read it ^_^.

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    er o.o... 90% weather. What do you meanXD I'm confuzed o_o; Lol.
    Let say it's summer time and I'm trying to draw,cause my hands so swetty I cant hold the mouse and my pencils get all stingy >.<. That only happends when it's 90degree weather. And thats when I get angery cause I cant draw even if I tried XD.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    LOL dont worrie ^^ I'm not online when I'm in that kind of mood cause it will render me unstable =3 <this cute face turns very ugly very fast)
    OH! That reminds me I need to upload the picture I took yesterday of me and artemis for everyone ^.^.I'll see if I can find it:trots off to camra:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Okay heres my latest picture, Artemis made a mess of my hair after this o-o.... I'm still burshing out tangles. But you would be too if a baby rat thought it was rat fur and started preaning you !XD.

Man I love when my hair ribbons off of my shulder like it did in this picture, Makes me look so nice =3 Thank god for 3 feet of lush frizzness. XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Thanks ^^ She will be my mascot:Huggles her: She's ganna be doing more fingerpainting next month =3 so much messyness but we both love it XD.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Yeah? ^^ Maybe I'll ask her to do something nice =3 .. I'm not sure if she lisends to me but she seems to understand when I put droplets on paper she should use her paws with it, I just feel bad for her brothers cause they would rather paint themselfs then the paper XD(Some embarising pictures!)

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    LOLXD :nods: Oh yeah o_o, sometimes I think if they could, they would eat themselfs XD. I catch Andrea sucking on his tail like a baby=3 it's just too cute but at the same time he must be planing something wicked >=D
    Btw, Good job on the layout plan^_~ reminds me alot of when we where back at PWC&DF forums cause they had a layout with almost the same colors =D
    Oh and have you goten in contact with anyone from PWC&DF since it whent down o.o?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    XD the rat version of mr burns
    the main person i keep in contact with now and then is simone :3 but she's not online as often as she used to be unfortunately ._. at least a lot of the members are here at pc now :3 have you?

Back